The Pet Store
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

My curiosity was soon getting the better of me so I decided that I’d follow her and King on this on particular morning to find out what she was doing with the dogs.

I followed them stealthily, staying about a block behind and keeping out of sight. I simply watched as they trotted along the stores and shops that lined the street.

At the end of the street was the city park. It had lots of green grass and tall trees with lots of trails leading off up into the thick forest at the back of it.

I was careful not to let them see me as she ran him up a trail that was mostly overgrown with briar bushes.

At one point I had lost them and almost turned back when I heard her voice talking to King coming from behind some bushes nearby.

“That’s a good boy, King!” I could hear her coo to the big dog. “You must really like this, don’t you, boy?”

I cautiously crept forward and peeked through an opening I found in the underbrush. I was completely shocked at what I saw.

They were lying in a small secluded clearing and she had King lying on his back and her hand was holding his giant throbbing dog-cock in her tiny hands.

I watched and before I knew it my hand was on my own prick.

Britney was stroking his big beefy cock and she seemed to definitely enjoy doing this. Then, at one point, the young teen even started sucking on it.

She then jumped up and with one quick move she had her sundress off and now stood there in nothing but her tennis shoes and panties.

At her sudden movement, King also got up in a flash and was now sniffing at her crotch as she pulled her panties off.

And from my hiding place, I had a perfect view of the young nymph’s bald, wet pussy.

She then got down on all fours as if she was nothing more than a bitch in heat for the Great Dane.

I kept watching as she laid her head down onto her crossed arms and lifted her tiny ass up high for King to do as he wished with her.

Well, that dog was no dummy and he quickly buried his nose up into her upturned crotch. And from my vantage point, I could see that his long rough tongue was working her over real good too. His long tongue was licking from her clit and right up to her asshole.

Within minutes, young Britney started whining and humping her ass up and down in obvious excitement.

I could see that King had slipped his tongue up inside her tight young pussy.

By this time King was humping at the air between them.

“Go on, King! Go on and fuck me, boy!” Britney was now telling the huge beast. “Breed your hot little schoolgirl bitch! You know that’s what I want you to do, right!!”

That’s when I saw the giant K-9 mount her. He easily wrapped his front legs around her wasp-like waist as he pulled her back as he was wildly started stabbing her with his long wet dog-cock.

And beneath the great beast, Britney was being bounced and pushed around by him but somehow she still managed to reach back and guide his thick wide cock right into her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.