Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

David pulled his Mazda into Curtis’s driveway. Avery was already in the passenger seat, sipping a coffee David’s dad had brewed for her. She had never looked more content. Curtis climbed in the backseat. David waited for a minute before Curtis caught on.

“Vic took the bus. She doesn’t want to look at Avery today.”

“Ah, that sucks,” David commented as he shifted into reverse. It wasn’t an emotional comment but almost rote and perfunctory. Avery’s brain started running a mile a minute. She could have brought Victoria with her last night. David might’ve liked that. She sipped her coffee and studied his face. No, it wouldn’t be Victoria. What about Leanne? They had been best friends forever. She might even feel better about scooping her boyfriend. Anyone but Kristi, Avery glowered as they picked up the redhead.

“I need to talk to David for a minute.” Avery said as they pulled into the rink parking lot next to the school.

“Didn’t get any talking done last night?” Curtis sniped. Kristi slapped Avery’s brother’s arm. She leaned forward.

“If you two are going to keep this from Leanne. I wouldn’t be having romantic clandestine meetings on her walking route.” She lunged forward and kissed David on the cheek. “Thanks for the drive.”

“No love for me?” Avery quipped. Kristi looked at the Shannon sister and grinned.

“Nope!”

Avery and David remained in the car for a few more minutes. “Would you cheat on me?”

“Can I cheat on you? Aren’t I cheating on Leanne?” David huffed. “There was Natalie too. I think yes is the answer.”

“Good point.” Avery smiled and leaned back. “If we’re not going to have each other to ourselves, can I bring another girl to your bed?”

“Not Persephone.” David earned himself a playful slap, but Avery caught herself. She unclicked her seatbelt and gave him a kiss like Kristi had.

“I was thinking Leanne or Natalie.” Avery giggled.

“Why not both? Make it a foursome?”

“Leanne would tear out Nat’s intestines and hang the big bitch with them.” Avery said.

“She’s not going to--”

“Not if we get ahead of this. She’s already terrified she’s taking things too slow with you as it is.” Avery laughed. “This might be a way to hurry her along.”

“I don’t want to hurry--”

“I can’t imagine any other guy I’d trust with my best friend.” Avery rubbed David’s thigh. “Besides, she’s cute, right? You’ll love it.”

“I don’t think this is a good idea.” David considered after a moment. “I think, we should just be honest, rip off the band-aid, and--”

“OK, sure. So Natalie then?” Avery waved away. “I’d rather Leanne. I figure I wouldn’t be expected to fool around with the girl if it was her.”

“I wouldn’t expect you to--”

“Shut up.” Avery flicked David’s ear. “Look me in the eye. Good. You’ve just blasted inside of Natalie. Would you rather call it a night or grab me by the back of the head and force me to lick it up until Natalie cums.”

“The force thing does bother me.” David said.

“If it’s your hand on my hair. My face is going wherever you tell it to.” She reached over and squeezed his cock. “I’m going to class. Think on it, and let me talk to Leanne first before you white knight hang yourself and commit seppuku.”


“It happened again!” Natalie was sheet white and stomping as she paced in front of the D-Tower bench. Eiko stared at her feet. Leanne drummed her fingers on her knees. Gia slumped and looked glum. Avery floated in as the queen of the world. Natalie grabbed Avery and spun her in front of Leanne. “What did you feel last night?”

“I dunno? A little chilly. A bit hungry. I sat on the TV remote on the couch. That was a bit uncomfortable.” Avery tossed about. Her cheeks were flaring red as she hid her encounter with David.

“Your nose didn’t grow?” Leanne asked. Avery’s eyes went wide for a moment but she breathed a deep breath.

“I’m not lying about anything!” She hissed and stopped blushing as she turned white. Natalie grabbed Avery who had stopped in prime pacing range.

“That is suspicious!” Gia beamed. Avery was thrown into Leanne.

“We need to dig up that quarter and bake another cake. We’ll feed it to the whole fucking Goddamned cheer squad.” Natalie’s words came through clenched teeth.

“No!” Leanne hissed. “Besides, I can’t get anymore--”

“What if we summoned her again?” Eiko asked. “We could find out what’s going wrong?”

“I’m not waiting another two weeks for these two’s periods.” Natalie kicked Gia and Leanne’s toes.

“This is gonna sound really gross, but I still hav--”

“Hello ladies!” A pink haired grinning guy swaggered up, interrupting Gia. His mesh shirt over a tank top and skin tight jeans made Eiko snort and roll her eyes.

“Fuck off, tryhard.” Natalie pushed his shoulder. “Go bother some other girls.”

He looked shocked as he walked away around the next corner. Natalie ground her teeth.

“Do we have to do anything else?” Leanne worried. “We might be--”

“Do you want David to stop loving you?” Gia challenged.

“I don’t want him loving the four of you.” Leanne murmured. “I had a pimple last night. For just fifteen minutes, but--”

“Yeah. I ripped my top.” Natalie groaned. “The dark green one with the flowers. I loved how my belly looked in that...”

“My boobs disappeared.” Eiko blushed. “I got better.”

“We have to do something.” Avery agreed. “Is there something else in that book of yours that could help?”

“Maybe, but as I was saying. I still have everything from last time.” Gia mumbled.

Eiko and Natalie’s face twisted in disgust. Leanne’s knuckles went white around her fingers. Avery gave Gia the flattest stare of the unimpressed.

“Can we all sneak out tonight?” Natalie demanded. “After your date?”

“Uh...” Leanne took a deep breath. “Yes.”

“Good settled. Next!” Avery swung to her feet as the girls worked out there travel plans. She grabbed Leanne’s hand.

“What?” Leanne let herself be dragged to the girls’ room.

“What if everybody is getting everybody’s wish?” Avery was blushing again.

“You slept with David too?” Leanne inferred. She took a deep breath. She was calm. Avery shook and tears formed in her eyes but she wiped them away. “Eiko hasn’t spent any time with him since the wish. If something happened with you last night...” She ground her teeth to calm her voice again. “Eiko’s insulated from David. It makes sense she was the only one not affected.”

“It wasn’t...” Avery took a deep breath. Leanne looked hurt and serene. Avery wrapped her friend up in an unreciprocated hug. “I’m trying ... But I’m not sorry.”

“I wouldn’t be sorry for being love either.” Leanne pushed Avery off of her.

“Would you like to share him?”

“Will you keep Gia and Natalie off of him?”

“What if Eiko--”

“I’ve got Eiko.” Leanne shook her head. “Now, answer my question.”


Persephone appreciated the bagginess of her jeans. Her fingers stank of a couple of the junior varsity cheerleaders. First Avery and her cunts and now Mindy. She worried her clit had sophomore ass smell on it. Boys were such perverts. She was fixing her hair in the mirror when the gym teacher stomped in.

“Oh.” Coach Dana said. She ducked her had in the showers just to be safe. “I’m sorry. I was told some girls saw a boy sneaking in here.”

“That happen often?” Persephone raised her eyebrow in the mirror.

“No, but it has happened.” The teacher turned to leave. “You better get to class. I know you’re not in mine.”

“Yeah, I just had to borrow something from ... Mindy. I’ll be out of your hair soon.”

“OK, sorry again.” The teacher left. Persephone reshuffled her bag so the magic potion sat on top. She had to talk to Kristi.


“Would Kristi Minsk come to the front office. Kristi Minsk to the front office.”

“You might as well take your bag, Kristi.” Ms Knudsen suggested. “You’ll probably be off to lunch by whatever you’re done with. Eiko will have your notes for tomorrow.”

“Thank you!” Kristi said omnidirectionally. Eiko tugged at Kristi’s skirt.

“Yeah, you can get a ride with David and us.” Kristi assured the stacked Japanese teen as she walked out of class. Ms Knudsen was returning to the discussion of which Shakespearean play they had to cover this semester. Kristi was a bit grumpy that because the drama club was doing Romeo and Juliet she’d be stuck with a tragedy over a romance.

She headed to the office, mind wandering about what was going on. Neither her mom nor her dad had texted her and she couldn’t imagine being called away for any school reasons. She wasn’t in any clubs. Neither were the boys. She’d join something if they did. Or maybe try out for volleyball. She would need to practice but--

“Hey!” She shouted as the pink haired dude grabbed her elbow. Her heart fluttered and she warmed with one look into his eyes. “Hey there.”

“Come on, Kristi, before you attract attention.” He had a gravelly voice that was somehow silky. Her thighs were going to be soaked. The redhead was dragged to nearest girls restroom. It was empty.

“What’s your name?” She ran her fingers up the pink haired boy’s shoulder. He had shit eating grin he couldn’t wipe off his face. He slammed Kristi against the wall of the stall as he shut the door and locked it.

“Listen, Kristi,” The pink haired guy said as he pulled Kristi’s finger from twirling her hair. Kristi’s eyes went wide. She had had her mind twisted by the process many times. There wasn’t a lot of pink hair in the school. “I was trying to--”

“You stole that from my room.” Kristi couldn’t help her hand from circling on his chest. “I shouldn’t be here. I promised not to use this stuff without--”

“Quit squirming, cunt.” He growled. “If I promise to fuck you, will you be good?”

“Not without the boys here. They’d be hurt...”

“So you’re not just Curtis’s whore? No surprise there.” He pinched his nose. “I’ve got questions.”

“What’s your name?” Kristi asked again.

“I thought you had figured that out.”

“Not Persephone.” Kristi swirled her hand and squeezed the boy’s pec. “That’s a girls name.”

“Why does that matter?”

“I go by Zachary when I’m a boy.” Kristi grinned. “Want me to be a boy with you?”

“No!” Persephone pushed Kristi’s wrists into the partition over the redhead’s head. “If you have to call me anything you can call me Master.”

“How about Hades, Master?” Kristi vibrated with want. She panted but there was still enough light in her eyes to announce her dislike of Master. “Because Persephone was--”

“I know the stupid fucking myth.” He growled. “Fine. Hades. Not important. Questions. Answer mine!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.