Magic Is Gross 2: Devil
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“Should I park on the road?” David asked, there wasn’t many cars at all outside of the Cedar St home.

“Why? There’s plenty of room. You can just pull in,” Avery rolled her eyes. Talking over the radio had become a chore. Avery had cranked the volume four notches higher than David ever had. It seemed worth it, by the way she snaked and sang at him all the way. He was out of sorts.

He was dating Leanne Corkwood. He told himself for not the first time tonight. He had started telling himself: Avery’s not into you, idiot. That had just made him depressed. It was easier to say he shouldn’t than that he couldn’t.

She was so hot though. Thick black hair, light fair skin, dark purple lipstick. Even her raccoon eye makeup was sexy in a way he wouldn’t have guessed. He turned onto the asphalt and pulled his eight year old Mazda next to the six month old BMW.

“I’m excited. Are you excited?” Avery said still talking at radio on levels through the first couple of syllables. David smiled and shrugged. She squeezed his elbow before she turned and swung her legs out of the open car door, “Hey, before I’m too silly to say it. Thank you. You are such a sweet guy.”

“For the moment,” He leered at her with as much confidence as he could. She blushed and smiled. Avery never blushed, “Let me grab your stuff out of the trunk.”

“My hero,” She faux-swooned.

“Your servant,” He grumbled under his breath happily. She reopened and locked her door manually. The battery had long since died on his keys. He slammed down the trunk, her sixer of Corona on his fingers and her vodka tucked under his arm. Avery swung around and grabbed his other one with a big grin, “Careful, I could drop--”

She grabbed the vodka, “Party ho!”

“Is that your superhero name?” He snarked. She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Supervillain name,” She countered with a broad smile. He was brutally confused again. He thought of Leanne and smiled fakely as they marched in through the front door. The last few guests had been fashionably late. They were just late. Music was blaring from the living room to their left and competing with more music from the backyard. David kicked off his shoes. Avery kicked her sneakers off so they rebounded off the closet door. She wiggled her bare painted toes on the mat.

“Hey Avie!” Gia was to the right, shooing off some depressed looking hockey player, “You brought David?”

“Hey,” David grinned and took the turn towards Gia. She was looking hot, wearing a purple crop top and frilly miniskirt. She had big tits, pushing out against her top. Her black hair cascaded thickly onto her shoulders. She happily ran her eyes down David and he ballooned up his chest and walked a bit taller.

“Yeah, just a second girl, I need to play catch up,” Avery blew through the dining room towards the kitchen. The house was big, and though there were a lot of people around, there wasn’t any resistance in plowing through to the kitchen. Avery’s bare feet slid across the tiles of the kitchen before she threw open the fridge door, “Hey, you have a mission, if you choose to accept it.”

“And if I choose not to?” David followed Avery’s directions, leaving the Corona at her elbow and playing fetch. She had been here before knowing the glasses were in the upper cupboard to the right of the window over the sink.

“I’ll upsell you until you do,” Avery shrugged. She set down a carton of orange juice on the counter and filled the gap in the fridge with her beer.

“Then no, I turn you down,” David laughed.

Avery had a hand on her hip, a cocked grin, and a raised eyebrow. “So what is it you want?”

“Oh no,” David grinned, “You’re better at bargaining than that.”

“That’s true,” Avery nodded, “Give me my phone.”

Avery hardly had enough fabric to cover her essentials. She hadn’t brought her bag. Everything she needed for the night was stuffed in the front left pocket of David’s jeans. She grabbed it out of David’s hand, rushed it into selfie mode and snuggled her chest against his arm, “Make sure to smile.”

And David did, turning his attention the phone. Avery’s head turned towards his, and he was about to look at her and question her actions, before her tongue skated into his ear. The flash startled him a second time in as many accelerated heartbeats.

“Perfect!” Avery was off him in an instant and showing the picture to David, “There you go, take the mission or I scare off Leanne.”

“Blackmail?” David laughed, “There’s the Avery I know and love!”

And neither saw the other blush for how quickly they tried to hide their response to David’s comment. David cleared his throat, “What’s my mission?”

“Watch,” She twisted the cap off her vodka can splashed a quarter of the glass full. It was a squat little dodecagon tapered into a triangle faceted fake crystal look at the bottom. The vodka was up to the top of the triangles. She shook up the orange juice and filled the glass near the brim, “There, now you know how to make my drink.”

“Right, vodka, orange juice, rohypnol, check.” David nodded. Avery snorted.

“Vodka, orange juice, GHB,” She rolled her eyes, “I’m a classy kinda broad.”

“Hey Avery,” Josh, the hockey captain, slid into the kitchen, “Brought your purse puppy I see.”

“Hey,” David said awkwardly.

“Yeah,” Josh yanked a Budweiser from the fridge, “Help yourself man. Just keep the party downstairs tonight.”

“Sure, I guess,” But Josh was out of the kitchen by then. Avery stopped glaring at the vacant door out of the room.

“Hey, c’mon,” Avery shoved her phone back into David’s pants. Picked up her drink and sashayed towards the other exit to the kitchen, “It’s going to be a night.”


Natalie shook her head and turned her head away from the engorged cock in her face. It was hard to breathe. It was invigorating. Hands gripped the tops of her thighs so hard it stung. It was one of the best feelings she had ever felt.

Her body shook hard and the bed beneath her rocked obliquely. The rap rap of the headboard against Josh’s whorish posters echoed under the competing beats of the downstairs music. Eddie’s fingers in her hair tried to turn her face towards his cock again.

“I’m busy, spazz,” She hissed. Her lungs were perpetually empty of air. Her sex ached and her toes curled. The bastard on top of her was heavy, hot, and chiseled muscle. Her own t-shirt was half twisted off her breasts. Her left arm was completely free and her right hand was pinned under her lover’s knee. She kinked her left ankle behind the small of his back. She couldn’t believe herself for a moment. Her body wracked and twisted. Another orgasm was running through her. She bit inside her cheek and waved her hand to push off of depressed Eddie Huang by the thigh.

“Dude, you’ll get your turn,” Someone laughed from the back of the room.

“Christ!’ The heavy defenseman entangled in her cunt, “This girl fucks back! Man, I’m only fucking former fatties from now on.”

“Eat a dick!” Natalie scowled but she couldn’t help but smile. She was the fucking hero of the room. She was overwhelmed and still in the game.

“You certainly won’t,” Eddie griped. He reached for her hand. She smacked his fingers and reached up into her fucker’s hair and grabbed a fistful.

“Fucking hell!” Screamed the man on top of him.

“Keep it to yourself, Alex. It’s bad enough we’re seeing and smelling you, at least let us hear her,” Someone bitched from the back.

Alex. Yes, Alex. He was cute, a year older than her. She wheezed and moaned as her fingers skated over his chest. He was shaking. He growled again.

“Holy shit,” He laughed warmly as he slapped her already red thigh and unhooked himself from her leg. He fell back, the tip of his condom distended with his blast.

“Look at that red mess,” Someone muttered.

“That’s why they call it sloppy sixths,” Josh laughed through a beer belch. He handed a beer to Alex who was making a quick exit from the path that led to Natalie’s readiness.

“Dude!” Eddie moaned.

“You skipped out of line,” Roger sneered. Natalie’s eyes went wide. She grabbed his cock and felt bare skin.

“Put on a rubber or pass it off to the wimp,” She sneered.

“Wimp?” Eddie hung back.

“She could’ve called you a pussy,” Josh laughed. Roger grumbled as he took a packet from one of the other guys. Natalie sat up and, after so much practice, eagerly set it on his cock. Roger grabbed her tangled and matted hair.

“You going to kiss me?” She taunted him.

“I’m going to roll you over,” He growled. She threw her back to the bed. Natalie happily squealed as she was overturned.

“Not my asshole,” Natalie warned the pad of Roger’s thumb.

“Yeah, I don’t want that all over my bed,” Josh laughed. Roger seated himself into Natalie and the room cheered.

“Mother fucker,” Swore Eddie, “I’m going to grab a beer.”

“Bud in the fridge,” Josh magnanimously offered, “Avery showed up.”

Natalie closed her eyes. Focus on the guy, not the room. She pushed with her knees, the springs in the mattress creaking as she used all the muscle of her long legs to meet Roger. She liked this, it hit her differently than it had from her back. She wiggled her ass.

“Yeah, think we could get her in the next room?” Someone snorted.

“Fuck no,” Josh laughed, “She’s too uptight.”

“I’m just saying, we could get her pretty loose,” The guys cheered.

“Yeah, pass,” Josh shook his head, “Besides. She fucking showed up with a dude.”

“Boo!” Eddie grumbled.

“I thought you were getting a beer?” The room rebuked him.

“Fuck me like man!” Natalie growled. Roger was losing his rhythm. Excitement was exchanged for frustration. She was on deck. She was in the spotlight. Get Avery out of the conversation!

“You foul whore,” Roger growled. He huffed and puffed hurt. He pulled her hair. She squealed excitedly. That was hot. He slapped her ass. She almost laughed as she yelped. He did it again. She just wanted her hair pulled.

“Who the fuck swept in with Avery then?” Someone asked.

“David,” Josh shrugged, “Fuck beers are too small. Should’ve told Eddie to grab me another.”

“David?” Natalie asked with a twist of her head. She had tried to look but Roger yanked her straight.

“Bitch, this is Roger.”

“Really, feels like any other wimp,” Natalie scowled. The crack against her ass ricocheted around the room. Natalie ground her teeth.

“David? What a cunt. He had already snatched up that new redhead.”

“Yeah, well he’s always with Curtis, he probably just had an in that better men didn’t,” Someone grumbled.

Natalie had to laugh a scoffing laugh. Roger yanked her hair again. Her skin was hot all the way through now. Her nipples were poking hard and swinging wildly, have entangled in her too small t-shirt. She squeezed her eyes shut.

“David’s dating Leanne,” Natalie howled.

“For the love of Christ, Roger,” Josh laughed, “Learn to take care of bitch. She’s got more for us that she’s got for you.”

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Roger slapped her ass at every expletive. Natalie hit the edge, ready to tumble over. She wouldn’t go. She wouldn’t twitch and cum and scream. She sighed. Roger swore again and launched himself off the back of the bed. His full condom slammed into bucket by Josh’s desk.

“Finally,” Someone announced. But Natalie swung off the bed.

“Nah, I’m finished,” She declared. Pushing aside the goalie she’d have needed to fuck facing away from, “Thanks for memories.” She kicked up her skirt from the carpet to her fist and trampled out of the room shoving Eddie into the door jamb as she stomped by. Josh was laughing.

“Man, fuck this noise,” Eddie stomped his foot.


David slipped back into the kitchen. He was loathe to admit it, but he was having a good time. There were innumerable hot chicks here. He had seen Mindy and Gia dancing together and filed that away in his bank. Vodka, halfway up the triangles, top off with orange juice.

“Not a beer drinker?” Gia snuck up at his shoulder. She closed in tightly on his right shoulder. She had been Avery’s counterbalance for the last couple of hours. One would drink and the other would upstage. She smelled too close. David tried to smile, it came way easier than he could’ve hoped.

“Car driver,” He told for her the third time.

“Oh, poor boy,” She pouted. She took the glass from David’s hand.

“Uh, that’s,” David started but he just watched her throat bubble as she swallowed, “How was it?”

“Strong,” She scowled and then smiled, “You mix it right.”

“Fuck,” David picked a glass out of the sink and rinsed it out as best he could. A third of the way up the triangles this time. There wasn’t enough orange juice. There was only drops left of the vodka.

“C’mon, I want to dance,” She tugged at David’s elbows.

“I uh,” David opened the fridge and was happy to see someone had pilfered two of Avery’s beer. He handed the screwdriver to Gia. She seemed more lucid than the other girl, plus it wasn’t on him to make sure she got home alive. There was a wine opener with a bottle opener next to the knife block. David threw the bottle cap in the garbage instead of the pile that was building up on the cutting board.

“You’re making me wait,” Gia pouted. Her finger twirling obviously in her hair.

“Good things come to those who wait,” David scrambled for something to say.

“And are you a good thing?” She leaned in and whispered in his ear. He hurried out of the kitchen with her floating on his heels. They had made their base camp the backyard. Natalie was there, looking like she was soaked from the shower. If her clothes weren’t dry, David would’ve assumed she had been thrown into the pool like the others. It was early October. It wasn’t best weather for a pool party.

“Avery,” David found his lawnchair filled with a sprawled out Mindy. His eyes wandered up the cheerleader. Avery grabbed him by the back of the knee, half making him fall, to a staggered genuflect, “You’ve finished your vodka, lush.”

“I thought I’d feel drunker,” She goofily lolled her head. David sat down at her hip. Avery wiggled her butt up so she was sitting up when she took the beer.

“Hey babe,” Gia slapped her hands on David’s shoulders, “Need your boy.”

“What?” Avery hardly had the reflexes to witness David be dragged back up to his feet. The music was mostly bass and Gia moved serpently to each bump.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.