Magic Is Gross 2: Devil
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“Hello handsome,” Leanne swung her hips alongside David. He raised his head, visibly illuminating to see her.

“Hello beautiful,” He grinned. He gestured to the Shannon siblings next to him. Curtis showboated and Victoria frowned, “We were just heading to my car.”

“Oh, how’d you get gas money?” Leanne had heard the story about David and his mom’s old Mazda on the way home after the movie. She walked a little closer, rubbing their shoulders together.

“Avery hates the bus that much,” Victoria pointed ahead. Avery was talking with Gia who looked serene outside of the drama classroom. There were a few others pacing around, pouring over scripts or otherwise infected with nervous energy, including Leanne’s own brother Silas. Silas was holding his script open and going over his lines again and again. The others around were less focused. Gia flashed her eyes over to see Leanne, David and the Shannons.

“C’mon, Avie, stay and try out with me!” Gia pleaded upset to see Avery picking up her backpack.

“Not a chance,” She shook her head.

“Actors call it auditioning,” Sloane was sitting on another bench. She looked frazzled with pencils stabbed into her ponytail and hairs pulled out in different directions. Gia made rude gestures with her eyes.

“Hey, David,” Silas looked up seeing his sister and her obvious crush together again. He was a blond haired pretty boy. Victoria reacted with an amorphous smile.

“Hey Silas,” David shrugged. They hardly talked. Different grades. Different circles of friends. Different interests. Now they had Leanne in common. Civility and recognition were the words of the day.

“Break a leg,” Avery waved to Gia and directed the rest of them to march on.

“Gia going for Juliet?” Victoria asked as they rounded their way out of the B-Wing and out through the A-Building. The parking lot was straight ahead.

“Yeah, she’s going to kill it,” Leanne beamed past David to Avery who wasn’t sharing the conspiratorial grin.

“She’s going to be fine,” Agreed Avery, “I’m so glad I have other hobbies though.”

“Throwing on headphones and ignoring everyone else is a hobby now?” Victoria sneered.

“Shut up, runt,” Avery smiled beatifically.

“She’s dabbled in being a bitch,” David misquoted. Curtis got it. So did Victoria. Avery wore it as a badge and Leanne agreed with the words. It was a short walk through the school. No one talked about anything. No one shut up. Leanne lost her smile to see the little redheaded hanger-on. The pretty girl too close to Curtis and too friendly with David. The should-be-friendless new girl they had taken in like a wounded animal. Kristi ... Leanne couldn’t imagine why Eiko claimed to like her.

Kristi was waiting by the parking lot doors. She was wearing a tight green t-shirt that showed off the bumpy outline of her bra. She often wore green. Her legs, as long as Leanne’s and skinnier, cast into a pair of white jeans. She held the straps of her backpack. They just seemed to squeeze her tits and push them forward even more. Leanne was going to get herself an over the shoulder schoolbag like Avery. If anything could make her best friend’s little breasts that prominent, imagine what it’d do for Leanne. David’s new love had more to work with than either Avery or Kristi.

Leanne bit down her jealousy. She knew she loved David and knew David loved her. Knew it. What kind of high school girl could be as certain as she was? What adult woman? What wife of fifty years? She wasn’t going to get catty about David’s friend. Even if there was something between Kristi and David, and Leanne couldn’t prove it, her wish would kill it soon enough.

“Oh,” Kristi quickly counted the entourage on David and fell in next to Curtis. Victoria zipped across the back of the crowd and reluctantly took her place next to Leanne. Leanne smiled down at the youngest Shannon and felt the mirror of what she had thrown at Kristi seconds before. Leanne smirked over that as well. It didn’t matter who liked David, she and he had love between them. Kristi kept talking, “Should I go get the bus?” Yes! “Cause, this looks like a tight fit in a car with five seat belts.”

“Victoria folds up very compactly,” David assured the group as Curtis opened the parking lot doors. Avery and Kristi imperiously wafted through.

“Thank you, Curtis,” Leanne said politely for the held door.

“Yeah, thank you,” Muttered Victoria under her breath as she scurried out before David.

“Found yourself a lady!” Curtis declared with a grin. Leanne blushed. Victoria accelerated.

“I’ve only had her for a day,” David laughed, “I’ll fix her soon enough.”

“Pop the trunk, we’re not fitting our bookbags in the backseat,” Avery ordered and Leanne frowned. It’s what she’d expect from Avery but she didn’t like it at all directed at David. Avery kept her bag and staked out the front seat without calling it.

“I live less than two blocks from here,” Leanne surveyed the scene. She saw Kristi and Curtis getting in the back. That made her feel better. David was taking Victoria’s bag and stuffing it in with the others, “I’m going to walk home, handsome.”

“Sure thing, beautiful,” He walked over to her and let the youngest Shannon slam down the trunk. Avery was riding shotgun. Leanne approved. Avery was one thing and that was loyal. She’d be the perfect buffer between Kristi or Victoria and David. Avery was just being herself. David touched Leanne’s hand and they squeezed fingers. Leanne beamed and dove in for a quick kiss on his lips. She hardly believed herself. That was the second kiss she had stolen. She’d have held off much longer if she wasn’t sure David loved her back. He smiled, starry eyed, “Remember, you’ve always got a seat.”

“I know,” She said confidently, “I’ll text you tonight.”

“I know,” David beamed. They waved as Leanne headed off with all of the bad feelings beaten down in her guts and all of the good feelings making her feet float with every step.


“Radio sucks,” Avery flicked the channel scanner back to the greatest hits of the eighties and nineties.

“Who’s idea was it to let her pick the music?” Curtis whined from the back seat. Kristi was riding bitch and Victoria was drumming her fingers next to her rolled up window.

“We’re almost home,” David turned left on Lemon St, “We’ll be rid of her soon enough.”

“I won’t,” Grumbled Victoria.

“It’s not my fault we only have shit stations,” Avery growled, “If it was a longer drive, I’d bring my--”

“Please don’t make us listen to your stupid fucking podcasts,” Victoria pleaded.

“Yeah, who do you listen to?” David ignored the complaint.

“Joe Rogan, Hardcore History, Welcome to Night Vale, Waking Up,” Avery peacocked, “Bit of everything interesting really.”

“Cool,” David falsified happy disinterest. Kristi elbowed Curtis and rolled her eyes. They silently agreed.

“Yeah, but I mean a three hour conversation doesn’t really fit an eighteen minute drive,” David clocked the ride home as he signalled to turn into the Shannon’s driveway. Curtis’s phone started ringing.

“It’s mom,” He announced to an unconcerned car. David pulled in.

“Pop the trunk, please,” Victoria was out on the asphalt before the vehicle had come to a full and complete stop. Kristi wiggled out after the little sister.

“Hi mom,” Curtis answered, “No, we’re just dropping off Avery and Victoria.”

“Well, get your ass out of that car,” The Sheriff told her son, “We didn’t have it out last night but you are on very thin ice, young man. Consider yourself grounded until your father and I talk to you.”

“Ah, but we already--”

“Now, Curtis,” His mother hung up and Curtis slumped his shoulders.

“Looks like you have to handle Kristi yourself tonight. Try not to let her hospitalize you.”

Avery looked through David’s window at Kristi and sized the redhead up with a considering frown.

“Smart money’s on David,” She said, reaching over to squeeze David’s thigh, “Thank you for driving me. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“You’re wel--”

“Bye, thank you,” Victoria stammered out her interruption at David’s window and rushed into the house. Kristi circuited the back of the car, passing Curtis as he grabbed their backpacks. Kristi hopped in the front. She dropped her schoolbag between her knees.

“Just you and me?” David asked.

“Looks that way,” Kristi watched the Shannons enter their home, “Hey, do you want to go to the mall?”

“I kinda hate the mall,” He shifted into reverse.

“Yeah, boys...” Kristi twisted her lips as her eyes brightened, “How does Dee feel about it?”


Eiko was marched forward by her father and mother. She was marched by her mother. She was accompanied by her father. Hiroko was a stern looking woman with her jet black hair tied back in a tight bun. She resembled her daughter had Eiko been forged from steel. Hiroko was short, with a light tan, and intense eyes. She was wearing a black sweater and pencil skirt, having come straight from work.

“I had the sense to have stopped growing by your age,” Hiroko had judged her daughter before acquiescing that Eiko had indeed changed since the last time they had bought underwear. That had been the beginning of August. Eiko had always been a slightly plain girl but, over the last few days, Hiroko’s daughter had become beautiful. Hiroko did not look forward to vetting the boys Eiko would inevitably attract. They arrived at Truce Shopping Center slightly after five. Kenta, her husband, tagged along with uncommon interest.

“I can’t buy my beautiful women dinner and nice things?” He had shut down his wife with a bright smile. Eiko’s cheeks burned at the idea of having not just her mother but her father tagging along this excursion.

The mall was a tight two story square loop. Eiko could bum around here with Leanne or Gia for hours. Hiroko was laser focused on La Senza. Eiko was at least pleased her mother seemed to have better taste than Leanne’s family. It wasn’t top tier but it wasn’t Wal-mart either.

“You’re feet are too small!” Eiko looked up to see Kristi being bitched at by another auburn haired teenager. It was a girl Eiko had never seen before. The new girl was a little taller than Kristi but not by much. She was dressed much the same as the redhead. Tight jeans and a cute top. She was bitching as she held Kristi’s shoulder and fingered around the inside of a pair of white sneakers. Eiko felt tingles to see the girl. She blushed to her ears and almost fell out of step with her parents. Years of Hiroko’s expectations didn’t allow for that.

“You couldn’t go around wearing boy’s shoes. You’d’ve looked like a clown,” Kristi chewed back. The redhead was grinning happily. She tried to hand her bags over to the other girl, the gorgeous girl, the--

Oh, crap, what if Eiko’s mom interrogated her over this? It was like nothing changed. Eiko was supposed to be free! Natalie had lost a person in weight. Gia was getting her first starring role. Leanne was dating David. Eiko’s wish was supposed to be ready to fall into place. Avery’s was the one they had to wait on. Eiko wanted to turn hard left. Duck and cover in ... L.L. Bean ... Ew. Her mom continued on. Eiko’s feet went one in front of the other.

“Oh hi!” Eiko shuddered to a stop. Kristi was waving and that girl next to her was smiling, “Eiko!”

“A friend of yours?” Hiroko raised an eyebrow to her daughter. There was ice in the air. Of course, her mom hardly ... didn’t approve of Gia. Avery was a near miss. Natalie, Natalie, Natalie. If Eiko didn’t hang around with Leanne she wouldn’t be allowed any friends at all. Kristi looked too pretty. Looked too different from Hiroko’s visions of respectable. This was going to be awkward. Eiko almost spoke.

“Hello, hello!” Her father stepped forward and gave a little bow, “It’s always nice to see Eiko’s friends. I’m Kenta and this is Hiroko. You probably want to call her Mrs Hatsu. She bites.”

“Kenta...” Hiroko smiled. Kristi and the new girl did too. They thought this was joking. Lucky.

“Hi, Kristi,” Eiko murmured catching the new girl’s eye, “Um these are my parents. Who’s you’re friend?”

“Oh? Oh!” Kristi giggled, “Dee, this is Eiko, she’s in my English class. She’s helped me since I moved here.”

“Oh, are you new to Truce?” Kenta nodded, “The town could always use some new faces.”

“I’m sure it’s very nice to meet you, Kristi, but we have some shopping we just must do,” Hiroko smiled, “Perhaps, you can schedule something with Eiko--”

“Schedule? Hiroko they’re teenagers!” Kenta laughed. Eiko was stunned. Kenta stood up to Hiroko all the time, just never about Eiko, “Are you girls having a fun shopping trip?”

“Uh, yes sir,” Dee answered a bit flustered by the attention. She seemed as out of place as she seemed happy.

“Well, Eiko here could use your very talented eyes,” He grabbed his daughter’s shoulder, “Besides you’re new to town Kristi. You could use a guide.”

“Sure, did you want to join us, Eiko?” Kristi smiled and so did Dee. Eiko nodded licking around inside her mouth to be sure she wasn’t dry mouthed before she spoke.

“Can I? I mean we were going to--”

“Kenta, I’m sure they understand that Eiko can’t make her purchases without money,” Hiroko was tight lipped, “And--”

“How right you are!” Kenta pulled his wallet out of his pocket, “I’m trusting you with this, Eiko. Don’t go crazy. If you don’t get what you need, don’t get anything at all. You’re not going to let her show off too much, are you girls?”

“Uh, no sir,” Dee watched Kenta pass his daughter a credit card. Hiroko looked ready to explode.

“Now, if you’ll excuse us,” He grabbed Hiroko’s hand, “My wife needs a glass of wine and I want to try out that Italian place at the end of the parking lot. It was nice to meet you Kristi and Dee.”

“You too,” Kristi returned the little bow Kenta had given when they had met. Hiroko at least softened a little. Dee quickly followed suit.

“Call us when you’re ready, Eiko,” Kenta squeezed his daughter’s shoulder and grinned.

“Kenta, we should talk,” Hiroko announced walking forward around Kristi and Dee.

“We should,” Kenta agreed and snuggled his wife in around the waist, “How about over a glass of Pinot Grigio?”

“Um, hi, Dee,” Eiko said as her parents bickered off.

“I like your dad,” Kristi turned her head back.

“Me too,” Eiko nodded looking at Dee. The auburn haired girl looked a bit dazed back at Eiko, “Um, how do you know Kristi?”

“I spilled a drink on her friend one time and she helped me clean it up,” Kristi announced, “So, where to Eiko? We just got some tops. I want to get Dee into a skirt.”

“Under duress,” Dee rebutted but she seemed content.

“I, uh,” Eiko looked up and down the hall but, on a Thursday, the mall was fairly empty, “My boobs grew.”

“Yes!” Kristi slapped Dee’s shoulder, “I know what you’d look great in!”

“Uh, lead the way,” Dee gestured. She had grown as red as Kristi’s hair. Kristi moved forward and picked up Eiko’s arm.

“Hey, Eiko, did you know Curtis was looking for a girlfriend?” Kristi waggled her eyebrows at Dee.

“Um,” Eiko flicked her eyes over at Dee. She wasn’t really interested in a boy at the moment. She looked back to Kristi, “No, are you going to ask him out?”


“You’ll want a 36 double D,” The clerk, a forty-something falsely charming woman, slipped the tape measure off of Eiko’s chest.

“Don’t be silly, she couldn’t handle even one Dee,” Kristi laughed. Dee smirked. Eiko smiled out of habit.

“That’s--Wow?” She nodded as Kristi and Dee watched on eagerly.

“What’ve you been wearing until now?” The clerk asked.

“34B...” Eiko blushed. Kristi frowned as that was her measurement, the bottom of the three. She squinted meanly at Dee who smiled back and preened. “36D,” Dee mouthed. Kristi should have went shopping with Shannon.

“Oh you poor girl!” The clerk said, “Did you buy that when you were 12? You must’ve been in agony.”

“It’s only really felt tight for a few days,” Eiko shook her head. She was currently braless, she had to be. She wore a really dark shirt and then another one on top of it to hide her nipples. It wasn’t the best solution.

“We can’t let this stand. I’ll unlock a fitting room. I think we should start with--”

“Do you mind if we help her pick things out?” Kristi interrupted, “I mean, you’ve been great. Commission all the way, but we kind of want to girl talk too.”

“Oh?” The woman grinned, “Not just buying for yourselves, eh? I have some great recommendations. Especially for someone with your color.”

“Thank you,” Dee shook her head, “But I trust her.”

“Oh,” The clerk nodded, “I’ll be at the cash if you need any help.”

“Thank you!” Kristi beamed as the clerk walked away.

“I really should get some stuff for school first,” Eiko explained, “Dad’s trusting me.”

“Well, we’re looking for more extracurricular clothes,” Kristi nudged Dee, “I’ve got something in mind. You’ll love it.”

“Yeah,” Dee knowingly blushed. She and Eiko looked away from each other at the same time. Eiko frowned. Kristi ignored both.

“C’mon,” They had their bags stashed with cashier. Kristi figured it was the only reason the clerk wasn’t hovering around them as if they were shoplifters. Eiko shook her head.

“I really should ... I mean my dad...”

“OK,” Kristi agreed, “Take Dee. I know what I’m looking for and now we know what size she wears.” Dee blushed at Kristi’s smirk. Kristi poked Dee and tilted her head at Eiko, “When she’s all set. She can help me dress you up.”

“Really?” Eiko smiled and then quashed that smile.

“Of course,” Kristi turned and headed towards sexiest aisles. “Dee, be sure to tell her a bit more about Curtis.”

“Um...” Eiko and Dee could’ve jinxed each other.

“This was going to be so much fun!” Kristi thought to herself. She loved David and Curtis, her best friends, and, thanks to a little bit of magic, her best girlfriends. It was so much nicer with Dee too. Shannon was a horndog. Kristi wouldn’t deny she liked Shannon’s attentions or touch, but she wasn’t attracted to it. It was nice to have Dee. Sometimes, Kristi had to be a girl too. She pulled out her phone.

“How’s prison?” She texted her favorite POW.

“I’ve done my homework...” Curtis replied with a half-dead emoticon.

“Yuck! Nerd!” She smiled back as she texted. Curtis had been so good these last few days. An extra Shannon go for David last night. Hell, getting grounded because of Kristi’s mistake with the Charming Prince. Kristi picked up a piece of black lace. Curtis was going to love what she had planned for his next turn as Prince.

“Mom’s home. I’ll make sure Avery tells you where I’m buried so you can come visit me.”

“Hey, remember we agreed to outsource the girlfriend boyfriend shit. That means no flowers for you. Even if they’re for a funeral.” Except Kristi didn’t get a reply. She pouted. Well, if her mom was bearing down on her she’d have turned off her phone too. She still distractedly kept checking her phone between holding a few more choice pieces against her in front of the mirrors provided. Dee was going to be so embarrassed! And David was going to be completely horrified! It was ok thought. Kristi knew, no matter who her friend was, David would be happy.

A few more minutes passed. Nothing on her phone. Kristi sighed. Why were they spending that much time on the boring pieces when the fun stuff was coming? She decided to circle back and find Eiko and Dee. She had been prepared for too long already. It was hardly any fun shopping alone.

“Guys?” Kristi asked aloud as she circled the store a second time. No answer from anyone’s phone, “Aw, C’mon!”

She was frowning when she got to the cash.

“Have my friends come by?”

“No, I haven’t seen them,” The clerk smiled, “Do you need help?”

“I’ll find them,” Kristi shook her head, “Just pass me my bag please.”

“Of course,” They’re purchases were still by the cashier’s feet. Kristi had buried her purse underneath the cutest top. She pulled out a small water bottle. The Hunter’s Light was untested. The lukewarm rum hit her tongue and Kristi tried not to flinch with the clerk watching her. Three quick shots burned the back of her throat. The Light hit her. It was like there was a compass needle between her eyes. She turned sweeping the store. She could feel David, hiding inside of Dee, it sent shivers under her skin. Why hadn’t she checked the changing rooms?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.