Expedition to Uranus - Cover

Expedition to Uranus

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage girl working at a planetarium seduces her co-worker and is seduced in turn by her boss.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Workplace  

I jumped out of my car and ran into the planetarium. I went into the control room so Mr. Simple could see me and see that I was there on time. I looked at the clock and damn ... I was even one minute early. Maybe that would make up for yesterday. He finally noticed me and nodded, and I found a chair and sat in the back. Mr. Simple was going over some changes to the script with Dennis and I tried to pay attention so it wouldn’t surprise me later on. Not that anything would be required of me. Once the people were seated we basically pushed the start button and tried to stay awake for an hour. The computers ran the whole show, we almost weren’t needed, and there sure as hell wasn’t need for two people, but I think Mr. Simple thought it looked professional to have people in the control booth. And, for all the people in the audience knew we were doing the whole show by hand.

I’d been lucky to get this job for the summer and Mr. Simple had told me that he’d probably keep me on after school started, if I worked out. Whatever that meant. So far, his only problem with me was my occasional lateness, but I was working on that. Today was a good start.

Dennis was okay, for a co-worker. He was kinda growing on me, weirdly. I almost hadn’t liked him at first, he was cool and standoff-ish, but got along good, and ... well, he was okay. Not super, but okay. Dennis is smarter than he looks, he’s a football goon, but he’s on the honor roll, too, and he’s kind of a science nut. He really gets into the space stuff here and I think this is his dream job. I let him push the button every night to start the show, he really gets off on that. I just laugh at him and relax and, like I said, try to stay awake.

The first show starts at ten in the morning, and then there’s one every hour until closing time. We have to hurry people in and out, there’s barely ten minutes between shows. I gotta admit that I think the only reason I got hired was because of my looks. I’m cute, I know it, and I accept that. I think Mr. Simple likes the aesthetic appeal of Dennis and I, a handsome guy and a cute girl, welcoming people into the planetarium. I saw a picture of the girl that worked here before me, and she was pretty damn cute, too. My looks have gotten me things in the past, and I guess this is no different. Like I said, I accept it. And, of course, when it’s convenient, I play it a little.

Like now. Mr. Simple was done with Dennis, and Dennis made his usual trip to the restroom before the shift started. I’d make mine, here in a few. But first Mr. Simple had to flirt with me a while. We did this almost every day, he’d start out asking me about my day, and get chattier and chattier, and after a while we’d be talking like old girlfriends. I know he likes me a lot, too much probably, but I don’t mind, I suppose I see it as part of my job, giving a lonely old married man a few cheap thrills. Every now and then he even throws in an inappropriate remark, but I always just giggle, and roll my eyes. Whatever it takes, I tell myself.

Nothing but chat today, and then I hurried off to the lady’s room with ten minutes to spare. When I got back people were starting to file in for the first show and I joined Dennis at the door and checked tickets. Ten minutes later we were in the control booth, and ready to go. I looked over the crowd one last time to make sure everyone was seated and nodded to Dennis. With a flourish, he pressed the “start” button, and the lights began to slowly dim. The muzak faded out, and the soundtrack to the show started. I sat, and grinned at Dennis. He smiled back, like he always did, and we sat back and stared at the screen, watching the gobbledygook that the computer spat out as it ran the show. The text was green, warnings were yellow, and actual errors were red. Luckily, nothing ever went wrong. Now the hard part. Staying awake.

The counter-top of the control booth is very high, for some reason, we can’t even see the people unless we stand up. I suppose it’s to hide the “magic” that we do, here in the control room, which is a joke since we don’t do anything but sit. The show droned on, stars and planets moved overhead, and I could see the top of the star ball as it moved to simulate time passing and seasons and precession and all that crap.

By the third show that afternoon, I was bored out of my mind, as I usually am by then. I tried reading on my phone but I got tired of that, too. I looked at Dennis. I’d worked beside him for the last month, but I realized I didn’t know anything about him. Where he lived, if he had a girlfriend, any of that stuff. I didn’t know anything about him, even though I’d gone to school with him pretty much my whole life. I leaned over towards him, and put my hand on his upper arm. He flinched at my touch, and for some reason I found that satisfying.

“Dennis,” I whispered, and his lips moved in reply.

“Who did you say your girlfriend was?” I whispered in his ear, and I felt him flinch again, beneath my touch.

“I...” he put his mouth against my ear, and whispered. His breath felt hot and ... damn ... it felt sexy, in my ear. “Chanelle ... I don’t have a ... girlfriend. I never said I did...”

Oh shit. Well, it was an honest mistake. What, though? A big strong manly guy like him didn’t have a girlfriend? Come to think of it, I’d never seen him with a girl, at school ... had he ever had one? I wondered.

“Sorry,” I whispered back, putting my mouth against his ear. I could smell him, this close, and he smelled pretty good.

“Who is your boyfriend?” he whispered, after we traded ears and mouths.

Well, shit. I guess that was only fair.

“Dennis ... I don’t have a boyfriend, either...” I whispered, half-way giggling. It did almost seem funny to me, that I had asked him that question but then wanted to clam up when he asked it of me. True, I didn’t have a boyfriend, I’d had them off and on over the years, but the last year nothing had happened. I don’t know why, I know I’m more than decent looking, and I think my personality is okay ... I think. I don’t know, though ... in a way, I’m okay with that ... I’m not ready to be tied down yet. I like to think of myself as a free agent ... although I’ve been pretty damn free, lately.

“Awww...” he whispered, and I giggled again.

“I ain’t worried, it’ll happen. You shouldn’t worry either.” I whispered back to him. He nodded.

“I ain’t worried ... much...” he whispered, and we both giggled again. I sat back and thought.

Dennis ... interesting ... I looked at him, sitting two feet from me. He was big and hunky, all muscle and no fat. Well, nothing special about that, I was some muscle and no fat, myself. And his face was ... attractive. Not a Greek god, but attractive. That hair, though ... I’d give him some advice there, about that hair. I stopped. What was I planning? Did I really want to get involved with Dennis? Was it anything more than that he was just available? Did I feel an attraction to him? I decided to give it a few days thought, and see what I came up with. It looked like there was no real hurry needed.

The day passed, blessedly. Finally the last show was over, and we put the machines to bed. We signed out, and walked out to the parking lot. Everybody else, Mr. Simple and his secretary, had gone home hours ago.

“Chan...” Dennis had said, after he walked me to my car. He was nice and considerate like that.

“Yes?” I said, wondering.

“Chan, you are a great girl. Working with you is a ... pleasure...” he mumbled and kind of stumbled over the words, but I appreciated what he said. I grabbed him and hugged him, giggling at the look of surprise on his face.

“Thanks, Dennis,” I said. “You’re a lot of fun too. I’d hate this job, ‘cept for you.”

I thought about giving him a quick kiss, but I decided that would be pushing the pace a bit. I still needed to think about this. He headed for his truck, and I got in my car and drove home, thinking.


By the next day, I’d decided. Yes, I felt an attraction to him. He was gentle, soft-spoken, and a gentleman. I could do much worse. Actually, I had, in the past. Now, I thought, now just make it happen.

That night was fun, for some reason. Dennis seemed more outgoing, and braver. He put his hand on my shoulder for the longest, for no reason. We talked and talked. It was like we both knew. It was like fate, or destiny, or something. That night, we walked to the parking lot after the place had shut down. We stood there, in the dusky twilight, and talked.

We talked about all kinds of goofy shit, and it was fun to just talk. I realized, almost with a start, that we were falling in love with each other. This was it, this was happening right before my eyes. Shit. It’d never happened like this before. All those times I’d thought I was in love with somebody? This time it was for real. Well, kinda, at least. I had some hesitation, then ... like I said, I did like my freedom ... was I ready for this? For something this ... this intense? Was it going to be intense? It was looking like that.

Without really realizing it we’d gravitated closer and closer to each other, like those stupid planets in the show. I finally realized our arms were touching. I sighed. Let it happen, I thought. I can always back out later, if it’s not meant to be. Let it happen.

On impulse I snuggled up against his side, and, just as natural as could be, he raised his arm so I could fit beneath it. He slowly carefully put his arm down, over my shoulders, and suddenly we were standing there, like a couple.

“Chanelle...” he said, slowly. I looked out of the side of my eye at him, and said, “What?”

“Chanelle ... I really like you, Chanelle ... is ... is there some chance in hell ... that you might kinda be my girlfriend?” I could tell he’d really had to get his courage up to ask that one, it showed. I wanted to giggle, but I realized that this was a very critical moment in our relationship.

I sighed. I put my finger on my lip and tapped it, like I was thinking about it. I rolled my eyes around, and finally looked at him again, without turning my head. His head was turned, and he was staring at me. I realized that I held his heart in my hand. If I crushed it, he would probably be scarred for life. But that’s not why I said yes.

“Dennis ... I like you ... you are cool, and a nice guy...” I wasn’t sure where I was going with this. Didn’t I intend on saying yes?

I started again. “Dennis. Let me start again. Yes.” I said, and nodded at him.

I could tell he was greatly relieved. He turned into me, and put his other arm around me, and he hugged me to his body. He felt big and warm and strong, and I liked it. Maybe this will work out, I though. Maybe I won’t have to break his heart someday.

We just stood there, as darkness fell and he held me. I put my head down on his chest and let him hold me. I don’t know how much time went by. Finally I raised up.

“Dennis,” I said, “I gotta go. I’ll call you tonight, okay? Ten-ish?”

He nodded. He seemed to be waiting for something. Oh shit, I thought, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now. I leaned up, and we kissed, a quick little peck thing. My first kiss in months. It wasn’t exactly burning with passion, but it was a nice start.

“Night!” I said, and then as an afterthought, “love you!”

He laughed and waved. “I love you too, darlin’,” and I felt like he really meant it. I was pleased that he was brave enough to say that out loud, I know some guys aren’t into all that lovey-dovey shit. He seemed strong and confident in his masculinity. Or something.


That was Saturday. I did call him that night, and we spent a few hours talking, deep into the night. I finally laid on my side, my phone under my ear on my pillow, and mumbled to him, and listened to him talk. I can’t remember what we talked about, just stuff mostly. Finally I let my hand creep between my legs, and I wiggled my finger on my clitty bump, like I do most nights. That felt good, and it made me kind of horny, and got tired of talking about mundane shit.

“Dennis,” I whispered in the phone, “you ever done it?”

“Done what?” he said, the jerk, of course he knew what I was talking about.

“You know, it,” I said. “Had sex. The vertical mambo, or whatever they call it.”

“Horizontal,” he said, laughing.

“I’m sure it’s been done vertically,” I said. “Have you?”

“No...” he said, and I could tell he was embarrassed.

“Dennis, it’s no big deal. I haven’t either,” I said. “And some of my friends, even, haven’t. Sure some have, but some haven’t. It’ll happen.”

“Yeah...” he said. Guys, I thought. It’s probably a contest, with guys, to see who can lose it the quickest.

I was silent for a while. “Do you think we will?” I asked, trying to make my voice sound sexy.

“Will what?” he said. Dammit, I thought, I’m trying hard here. Work with me.

“I guess we won’t,” I said, trying to sound pathetic.

“Oh, we might,” he said. “I think there’s a good chance of it.”

I laughed. I was seeing possibilities myself. Dennis might be the right guy to pop my cherry. At the moment, I’d sure as hell let him. I wished he was here right now.

“Dennis,” I whispered, sounding sexy again. “If you were here, I’d probably let you...”

“If I were there,” he whispered back, “I’d probably do it...”

We both giggled. I felt that familiar ache in my upper thighs, and my stomach contracted. I was going to cum. I wanted to cum while he talked to me.

“Talk to me honey. Tell me why you like me,” I said.

He laughed, and started talking.


Sunday afternoon Dennis came and got me, and we went to the mall and ate, and then walked around and looked at shit. We finally stopped and sat on a bench and talked.

“Dennis,” I said, whispering. He leaned in to hear me and I smelled him. He smelled good, for a guy.

“You really made me feel...” I wanted to say horny, but I wasn’t brave enough. “Good. You made me feel good last night. In a ... uh ... special way...”

He laughed. I almost think he knew what I was talking about.

“You made me feel good, too,” he said, and he winked at me. Oh, I thought, why can’t we just come out and say it.

“What was your other hand doing?” I said. “Your hand that wasn’t holding the phone.” I giggled.

“Uh...” I think he was a little shocked, but he recovered nicely, and what he said next was satisfyingly naughty. “Chanelle. My phone was laying on my pillow. It takes both hands for some guys.”

I collapsed into giggles. I wondered if he was telling the truth. I looked down at his crotch, and he did seem to have a nice lump. I looked up and instantly turned red, he’d been watching me look at his lump. He just smiled at me and finally I grinned.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said, and we both laughed. We killed a few more hours, and he took me home. We kissed again when he let me out, a little longer this time, and a bit more satisfying. No tongue yet, though.

When I went in my house my mom asked me about him and I told her most everything, except for the naughty parts.

“Chanelle,” she said. “I suppose this is as good a time as any to talk to you. Sit down, dear.”

I sat, thinking, oh shit. We’d already had “the talk” a few years ago. I know where babies come from. What the hell was this about?

“Chanelle...” she seemed strangely hesitant. I nodded helpfully. “Darling ... I don’ want you to think I’m encouraging you ... I don’t want that at all...”

Oh shit, I thought. This is about the pill. Getting me on the pill. I’d thought of that just yesterday, that just in case something happened between Dennis and me ... I’d like to be on it. I’ll say yes, if she offers, I told myself.

Sure enough, that’s what it was. We had a nice long talk, and I told her I planned on waiting until I was married, and all that crap that parents want to hear. She said she just didn’t want me to ruin my life with a baby, and she thought it would be a good idea to get me on the pill. I agreed, I tried to seem a little unsure and hesitant, but I agreed. She told me she’d make an appointment with our family doctor. Finally I was able to flee to my room, where I immediately called Dennis.

“Dennis, I just had a talk with my mom, and she thinks it’d be a good idea to put me on the pill.” I couldn’t help giggling. The timing just seemed so perfect. It was fate, I felt like.

“Okay...” he seemed a little nonplussed or something.

“Well,” I said, “I’m not sayin’ it’ll happen ... but just in case, I’ll be prepared, know what I mean?”

“Yeah, Chanelle, that’s cool. Do you want it to happen?”

“Well ... maybe ... maybe someday...” I didn’t want to seem to eager.

He laughed. “Maybe someday it will,” he said.


Monday I got to work early and Dennis finally showed up. We got ready for the show to start, I got my little chat with Mr. Simple over with, and we finally started shoveling people into the planetarium.

After Dennis pushed the button, we looked at each other and smiled. I think he was thinking just what I was thinking, an hour of darkness, in fairly secure privacy. I scooted my chair over to his and nuzzled his arm with mine.

“What you wanna do?” he whispered. I put my mouth to his ear.

“Nothin’,” I said, “just sit and watch the show.” I stuck my tongue in his ear and licked. He jerked away from me and I heard him laugh slightly. I stayed in his face and when he turned his head I kissed him.

“Chanelle,” he whispered, “we can’t start that shit here. We’ll get busted for sure.”

“Oh, Dennis,” I whispered back, “when’s the last time Mr. Simple even came in here during a show? Has he ever, in fact?”

Dennis looked puzzled, then said, “I guess you’re right.”

From there on, it was kiss kiss kiss. Every now and then one of us peeked over the top of the enclosure, to make sure the audience was behaving. And I noticed Dennis kept an eye on the computer, not that anything ever happened there.

Within thirty minutes, his chair was scooted back and I was in his lap. He had his hands around me, and his tongue in his mouth. I felt like I was getting pretty good at the kissing stuff, I mean, I’d kissed boys before, but never like this. We licked each other’s tongues, and all kinds of shit. I was great fun and sexier than hell.

“Dennis,” I whispered, trying to keep my voice low. “Dennis, unsnap my bra...”

He got a rabbit-in-headlights look for a moment and then I felt his fingers fumbling on my back. My boobs sagged free, and damn, it felt good. I love going bra-less, although I sure don’t want my tits to get saggy. But I expected to feel his hands on them, before long.

And I wasn’t disappointed. His fingers crept up my back, then around my sides under my arms. I felt his touch on the sides of my tits, and just melted.

“Oh yes, honey,” I breathed, breathing into his mouth. He laughed soundlessly. A few minutes later I felt his hesitant touch on my nipple, and god, it got me hot and bothered. He squeezed, and pinched my nipples, and I felt my pussy oozing juice.

I was sitting in his lap facing him, with my legs spread wide, around his stomach. I reached up and unsnapped my jeans, and pulled them open at the top. I took his hands and guided them back to my butt. For some reason I wanted to feel his hands on my ass. Pretty quick I did, and I laughed evilly to myself. This was turning out nicely.

And shit. The ending music started. It’d be twenty minutes before we could continue this shit. I got up off him, seeing disappointment on his face. I laughed and he smiled. He knew we’d get to keep going, during the next show. I stood, snapped my jeans, and hooked my bra back together. I leaned down, gave him a long kiss and finally sat back down as the lights started coming up.


“Chanelle,” Dennis said softly, as the last people filed out of the auditorium. “You are the sexiest thing ever. God I love you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.