Cum Again! - Cover

Cum Again!

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fraternal twins in college together, who found a game they could play involving lots of her girlfriends! They quickly realized they could play the game anywhere they were living, that’s when they got fun!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Walking into the room was Marcy, saying, “Sorry for barging in. I told him what you asked me to tell him. Later!”

“Fuck me, please give me a baby please?” My gorgeous sister said to me.

I knew she said that mainly to get me to cum inside her quicker, which I did.

After a shower and a change of clothes we walked downstairs to the fragrance of macaroni and cheese, A college student’s favorite meal.

“I’m really sorry for walking in on you,” Marcie said.

We all ate for a while when Marcie said, “I have some friends around here who wouldn’t mind a good fuck.”

“I could rent him out for maybe $50 a girl,” my sister said.

“I am worth at least $100,” I said. “They would need to pay in cash.”

We all laughed at that as we quickly polished off every piece of macaroni and every chunk of cheese.

“I’m not kidding,” Marcie said. “$100 and proof that they don’t have any STDs, would be all you would need!”

Thinking of it for a couple of minutes, I said “Why not Mary -- we need the cash since dad has probably already cut off my Visa card access?”

“How soon do you want me to get some girls here?” Marcie said.

“That would be my sister’s decision, not mine!” I said.

“Would tomorrow afternoon at 4 o’clock be soon enough?” she asked her best friend.

“We do need to make them think that they are each getting a different guy,” Marcy added.

“My dick’s getting hard already,” I admitted.

“Mary,” Marcie said. “What I be imposing if I asked for a turn with Mark!”

“It’s the least we can do to somebody who’s been so helpful to us,” I replied.

“Mark, do not fall in love with Marcy, OK?”

“I promise,” I said looking at Marcy, who had broken into a big smile.

“I’ll clean up, you guys go ahead,” my fabulous sister said.

I got up, went over to Marcy and pulled her up into my arms and gave her a really nice kiss. Then I took her by her hand and we walked up to her room.

She was trembling to my touch so to break the ice I started another kiss, this time it was much more emotionally-based and erotic.

“I came so close to asking you out about five years ago,” she said to me.

“Well now is your chance beautiful girl take off your clothes and lay down on your back, please?”

She had a little fuzz around her pussy and she saw me looking at it. I stripped myself naked letting her look at me for a few moments. She licked her lips a few times but she told me she was turned on.

I went right for her breasts sucking on one and then the other as I took myself and entered her.

“Oh dear God mark, that is the biggest dick I’ve had in me, ever!”

Without saying anything except for giving her a big smile of my own, I began a regular rhythm and she had a sound coming from her mouth with each push inside I gave her.

She pulled herself up off the bed as I started getting faster and faster. When I let loose she let out quite the shriek getting my sister to come into the room.

“Are you OK Marcy?” she asked.

“I’ve never been fucked so hard and so good at the same time in my entire life,” she said with her smile coming back.

Still attached at the groin, I held her and walked her into the bathroom setting her down on the toilet.

She immediately started to drain out for a very long time, but had the presence of mind to put me in her mouth and clean me up with my sister watching and giggling.

After our shower together Marcy got on the phone and arranged for some girls to come over tomorrow at 4PM.

My phone rang, it was mom, so I answered it.

“It’s about time you picked up the phone young man,” and I ended the call just like that.

It’s rang again, and I declined it.

Looking around the place I found that the Wiggins clan had a spa in the backyard which I asked if I could use.

Marcie said, “Go ahead maybe we will both join you in a while.”

Oh the water felt so good and I turned on the jets which felt even better.

My phone rang again -- it was dad and I declined it. Persistent bugger I thought.

I turned off the jets and just relaxed and my phone rang and it was mom.

I accepted the call, “Don’t hang up Mark, please? I suppose by now you’re calling me all kinds of names and I am sorry for what your father did and said to you.”

“It took you long enough,” I said to her.

“Can we meet and talk somewhere face-to-face, maybe somewhere neutral?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.