The Farmer's Daughter
Preface

Copyright© 2016 by lichtyd

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - Kevin Butcher, a former U. S. Marine, is trying to finish college while working as a contractor. He takes a job several counties distant and rents a room from a local Mennonite farmer. Of course, the farmer has an attractive daughter. But the son of a local gangster wants the farmer's daughter and will do anything to have her. Note: Some of the characters are religious, but this is not a story about religion. There is some violence and a threat of rape. This is not a stroke story!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

On Mennonites:

Mennonites and The Amish descended from the Anabaptist movement. Mennonites are not The Amish. They are different in many ways. One such difference is their use of technology. Mennonites have electricity and drive automobiles.

Conservative Mennonites dress modestly and plainly. You may see them driving dark, or black painted vehicles. Moderate Mennonites may dress modestly, but more colorfully. A moderate Mennonite might escape your notice because they dress the same as you. Conservative Mennonites do not drink alcoholic beverages, but some moderate Mennonites do. Teenaged Mennonite boys and girls are just like other teens, they have hormones, and they talk about and do the same things that you (probably) did.

The lichtyd home has Mennonite families living on three sides. Two families are conservative and one is moderate. They are all fine people and excellent neighbors.

As for my fictional Mennonites, the Schmidts: They are moderates.

Thank you for reading my story,

lichtyd

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.