Splashdown - Cover

Splashdown

Copyright© 2016 by Snekguy

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set in the Pinwheel universe, a landing craft on a mission to a remote jungle planet is shot down, the only survivors are the reluctant human pilot, and a wounded Borealan warrior. To his dismay she declares her intentions to complete their mission, if he will give his help willingly or otherwise. Forced to cooperate, the two must overcome their differences if they want to survive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Violence   Military   War  

McGregor leaned against the cool cave wall, Zhari’s face buried in his lap as she knelt in front of him, his hand resting in her orange hair as she bobbed up and down. She sucked obediently, massaging his member with her tight throat, coiling her slippery tongue around the shaft.

“Yeah, that’s the spot ... faster.”

Zhari increased her pace, lewd, wet sounds emanating from her lips. McGregor winced and forced her head down as she nursed dutifully, her efforts pushing him over the edge. She gagged a little, but held his pulsing member deep in her gullet, swallowing devotedly as her silken muscles drew out his emission. Thick wads of his ejaculate hit the back of her throat, her lips clamping around the base of his cock as she lapped at it with her long tongue.

After a moment she rose, running her tongue across her soft lips to clean away a strand of his pearly ejaculate that was clinging to them. She pulled his face into her naked bosom, wrapping her arms around his head as he nuzzled her soft skin.

“Was it good?”

“Yeah, you did a good job.”

She released him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Her long, furry tail waved back and forth, almost like the wagging of an excited dog.

“Anything for you, my Alpha.”

She rested her head on his lap and shuddered contentedly as he stroked her hair.

Suddenly an explosion echoed through the cave, the two scrambling to their feet, retrieving what was left of their clothing and heading to the vine curtain to take a look outside.

McGregor motioned for Zhari to stay back and she obeyed, her round ears tracking him. He pushed his head past the vines and looked around cautiously. There were no Bugs, not close, anyway. He noticed black smoke rising above the jungle canopy in the direction of the control center. Zhari abruptly rushed forward, picking up her XMR and poking it through the vines to aim at the trees. A few seconds later McGregor heard the rustling too, her feline ears more sensitive than his own.

Something was coming closer, breaking through the undergrowth, snapping twigs and branches.

Through the treeline emerged a squad of UNN Marines, their signature black armor coming into full view as they stepped into the light. Zhari breathed a sigh of relief, lowering her weapon and walking out of the cave mouth. She waved at them, and they returned her greeting, McGregor hearing radio chatter as they approached.

“Yeah control, we have them, two survivors from shuttle eight. Seems they lost most of their gear though, they’re a mess. Affirmative, we’ll bring them in.”

The leader of the squad, his face obscured by an opaque visor, walked up and shook McGregor’s hand heartily.

“We had one hell of a time finding you, son. That squad of roaches back there, was that your handiwork?”

McGregor nodded.

“Damn!” the Marine exclaimed as he slapped his plated thigh with a metallic clang. “You did a number on those Bugs, I knew you had a Mad Cat with you when I saw those exit wounds, size of my damned fist. I bet having that Borealan with you made things more interesting.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.