The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

For Victor, Monday came and went and there was no news about the case or from Susan. The five people in the house seemed to be in a strange unreal world. Gary and Jeanette went shopping for supplies: it was not deemed safe for Victor to be seen in public, people are judged to be guilty if arrested.

On Tuesday evening something happened which lightened Victor’s life considerably. The group took it in turns to watch the CCTV pictures of the front gate and the path to the front door. Everyone was scattered through the house passing the time. Victor was in the bathroom passing more than time. Jeanette was on duty and her shout rang out throughout the house.

“Stranger on the drive!”

There was an immediate flurry of activity as the other three bodyguards converged on the screen.

“Woman,” said Terry.

“Well observed!” said Judy sarcastically.

“Good looking,” said Gary.

“Hey folks!” shouted Jeanette, “She could be a reporter, or the police.”

“Or a suicide bomber!” laughed Terry, “though the bomb isn’t under that dress!”

“In her bag?” said Gary, though without conviction.

By this time the doorbell rang.

“Where’s Victor?” asked Jeanette.

“In the can!” said Terry, “We’d better go and sort her out.”

They dispersed according to a well rehearsed plan, the two men going round the outside of the house to come up silently behind the woman, while Jeanette, with Judy behind her, went to the front door. Jeanette shouted through the closed door.

“Yes?”

“I’m looking for Victor Freeman,” came the reply.

“Take four steps back and put your bag down on the path.”

The woman looked puzzled, but did as she was asked.

“Now come forward again, leaving the bag there.”

She obeyed again. Jeanette opened the door as Victor arrived behind her and the two men came up behind the woman.

“Angela!” shouted Victor, a big smile lighting up his face. Angela darted forward dodging Jeanette who had half turned on hearing Victor, and the two began a prolonged hug.

“I suppose that means we don’t get to search her for weapons?” said Terry disconsolately, and the others laughed.

Gary picked up Angela’s bag and brought it indoors and the four then melted away.

“Why?” stammered Victor, “I mean – how?”

“Your fame reached the Scottish news,” Angela replied, the smile leaving her face. “I couldn’t believe what they were saying and I knew it couldn’t be true. I thought you might need a friend, but it seems...” She glanced over at the door.

“Those four are from my old unit in the army. It looks as if there might be threats against my life and they’re helping out. I’m so glad you came. I still don’t understand how you found me – you only had my flat’s address.”

“That’s a long story,” she said, the smile returning and lighting up her face. “Any chance of a cup of tea?”

Victor apologised for being thoughtless and led her to the kitchen, where he sat her down at the table and set about making tea for everyone.

Once he had taken the mugs round to the others, he returned and sat opposite Angela at the table and looked at her with admiration. She was prettier than he remembered and he felt happy for the first time since the police had broken into his flat the Wednesday before.

“I went to the concierge,” began Angela without preamble, “and asked after you. She wasn’t very obliging – asked what I’d want with a paedophile. I told her I knew you well and there was no chance you were interested in children in that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.