The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Susan had found herself in George’s office less than an hour after Victor had left it for his holiday, having received a rather peremptory phone call requesting her presence there. For the first time, he did not look happy and there was no smile from him as she had entered.

“What is it George?” she asked. They had been on first name terms ever since she took over the running of the blocks.

“I’m afraid you’ve got problems, Susan. A householder from your flats was insulted by the man you have living at your flat. You understand we had to make enquiries and it puts you in a difficult situation.”

“I don’t understand. Why would Seth do that?”

“If I told you it was Victor Freeman? From the top floor? Would that help?”

“Victor is back? I didn’t know. I could have used him last week. What did he tell you?”

“He rang your bell and ‘Seth’ answered the door. He asked if Seth would take a message that he was back if you needed him, and if you wanted to, you could do his flat whenever you were ready.

“Apparently Seth told him that you wouldn’t be needing his services any more (and he said the word to imply more than babysitting), because he, Seth, was back with you, and as your partner he disliked old men sniffing round his girl trying to get into her pants. Yes, those were his words.

“Mr Freeman walked away and Seth called after him that you wouldn’t be cleaning his flat anymore – it was too demeaning. I believe he implied that Mr Freeman only wanted you to do the flat so he could enjoy the sight of your body as you worked.”

Susan’s face became red; her hands clenched the arms of the chair.

“I don’t believe him!” She growled. “He never does a tap round the flat. He’s never there when I need him, and he says this to a dear friend of mine! I want him out. He should have gone weeks ago, but I’ve been busy with that trouble at Settle Towers and I’ve not been badgering him to go.”

George visibly relaxed. “Well, Susan, that makes the next part easier for me. You have a contract for your flat, as you know. Because it’s rent free, you can only have visitors for two-week stays. If he’s been there longer, the alternatives are that you pay full whack for rent, or you move out with him. I somehow don’t think you had either option in mind.” He smiled.

Susan grimaced. “He won’t be staying. How dare he say such things to a friend? I wouldn’t mind, but he’s not even my boyfriend any more; he’s no right to be telling anyone he is, or what I want and don’t want.”

The conversation moved on to business matters and soon Susan left to pick up the children from Amy’s, and return home. Once there, and having settled the children with something to eat, she collected all Seth’s things and packed them in his bag. She put the bag in the hallway to await his return.

Then she made her way up to Victor’s floor and knocked at the door. There was no answer.

It was ten o’clock when she heard Seth’s key in the lock and then the muffled curse as he tripped over his bag. He strode into the living room.

“What’s my bag doing–”

“It’s packed ready for your departure, Seth.”

“What’s going on?”

“You insulted a friend of mine. You’re going.”

“Who told you that?”

“Listen Seth,” she began to get angry. “I was summoned to the general manager’s office. Victor made a complaint about your behaviour. There’s a clause in the contract for this flat: no visitors may stay longer than two weeks, or I pay full rent or get out myself. Since I don’t remember you offering to pay your whack or come to think of it, pay anything at all, you can’t stay here any longer. Go and find someone else to bum on.”

“The fucking sod. I’ll do the bastard.”

“Somehow I don’t think so Seth. You’re out of here. How dare you tell him that I won’t clean for him – as if you own me! You’re out because I’m sick of you. You do nothing around the place, you come and go when you please, you never help with the children, never here when I need you, and you’ve given me nothing towards your keep, not to mention all the money you’ve ‘borrowed’. I think that’s enough reason to kick you out.”

“Suppose I decide not to go. I’d like to see you make me.”

“Don’t make me laugh, Seth. The management know you’re getting out. What are you going to do? Abduct me and the children? Imprison us here? How long d’you think you’ll last?”

Seth looked puzzled. He’d noticed Susan was more decisive and more independent, but her confidence was complete. He tried a different tack.

“Can I stay tonight? I’ll go in the morning – promise!” His face broke into a crafty grin. Susan noticed.

“Oh, no, Seth. You won’t get round me by sneaking into my bed tonight. You think you’re some great lover. You’ve never given me an proper orgasm in years. Even when I took you in your bed back home, you had to do it by hand. So seduction won’t wash. You can stay tonight. Then it’s good bye.”

The next morning she got him up, gave him breakfast with the children and sent him on his way. He did not even look back. Susan felt uneasy, but shrugged and returned to sort the children out for the day.

She phoned George and told him Seth was gone, and then she asked if he knew where Victor had gone. He told her Victor told him he was taking a holiday after a bereavement. She asked if he knew where, but he said he couldn’t help her. Victor said he would be away for two or three weeks.

“George, do you know if he went alone? Has he gone with his lady friend?”

“Lady friend?”

“He had a woman with him at his flat.”

“That must have been his sister. He told me she had been staying and had been suffered from some heart complaint. She was waiting for an operation. Anyway she’s the one who died. I got the feeling he was looking for some company; if you ask me it’s knocked him for six – he said she was his younger sister.”

There was a silence.

“Susan?”

“Yes George. I was feeling sorry that he got Seth and not me.”

“That’s life, darling.”

“Life sucks sometimes. If he gets in touch with you, give him my love. Tell him I’m sorry about his sister; sorry I couldn’t be there when he called. Can you do that George?”

“Yes, but I don’t see why he should want to contact me,” and he disconnected in his usual precipitous manner.

She sat down in the living room and berated herself for jumping to conclusions. If only she’d talked to Victor. She certainly wouldn’t have allowed Seth into the flat, or at least into her bed. She had to admit that she loved Voctor and wanted more from their relationship, but that seemed less likely now.

A week passed. Daily she expected Seth to turn up, but there was nothing. Then came the phone call.

“Suzy it’s Seth.”

“Yes?” It was a clipped response.

“Don’t be like that. I’ve got a flat and a job in a club. I want to ask you something.”

“Go ahead, ask.”

“I miss the kids. I didn’t know what to do with them at first, but I think I was getting better with them nearer the end.”

Susan had to admit that he had got on better with them on the few occasions when he was at home while they were awake.

“So?” she asked.

“I wondered if I could take them sometime – get to know them better? I am their dad, and I’m more settled now.”

“I don’t know Seth,” she was not comfortable with the idea.

“I’ve got a girlfriend now. She’s one of the girls from the club. She loves children and she’ll help.”

“How long have you been seeing her? You’ve only been gone from here two weeks.”

There was a silence.

“You were seeing her when you were living here, weren’t you?”

“Well, yes.”

“You fucking hypocrite!” Susan shouted down the phone. “You were fucking her and telling Victor to keep away! You bastard!”

There was another brief silence. “I’m sorry Suzy, but you know we didn’t have all that much sex – we hardly saw each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.