The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Victor awoke early. When they went to sleep they were entwined, now they had their backs to each other. Victor carefully turned over and looked over her shoulder at her pretty face and the swell of her breasts. Then he lay back and let his thoughts wander.

The night with Angela had meant so much more than the nights he had spent with other women, when all he wanted was sexual relief, a warm sexy body and some spurious loving, and, he admitted to himself, this was not usually what most of the women in question wanted; they were usually looking for more. However, this time with Angela it had been love-making for real. It set him thinking.

What had he to show for his life so far? He had money; he had property. He worked for the defence of the country and its people, often in some danger. He looked after the people in the flats, but now that Maureen had died he had no family left. Not even any cousins that he knew of. He was truly alone.

And Maureen? What was there left of her life? Like him she had had no children, no husband or partner, and after he was gone, no one to even remember her. Her relationships, like his, had been transient and usually short lived.

Her memory would soon fade in the minds of the friends who had been at the funeral. He had loved her, his sister. After all she had been all he had of family, and he had been all there was of family for her as well.

He thought of Susan and her two young ones. He realised he wanted children of his own – someone to love him and for him to love in his turn, and for a wife – again someone to love; to commit his life to.

He thought back to Lorraine and wondered what she was doing now and with whom. He had loved her – foolishly really – it had been sexual desire for her beautiful body, though he did commit to her, but as she said, he was boring her.

He fleetingly thought of Susan as his partner in life – his wife – but dismissed the idea as ludicrous. The age gap was too large, and she still had a thing for that Seth. Seth had a magnetism she clearly needed.

He wondered if she had left the flat to be with Seth, and he now regretted getting him evicted. All Seth had done was to protect Susan, his loved one, though how much of a loved one she could be was problematical given that he had left her in the lurch.

Life was passing him by. The army had taken part of it. He had never felt able to saddle a woman with the long months when he was away, nor the uncertainty as to whether he would ever return. His life had been extremely dangerous and still was on occasion.

Now he was getting set in his ways, though he had not noticed feeling lonely, but after the night with Angela he wondered if he had simply got used to the feeling and it had become normal.

No one got everything they wanted out of life, he philosophised. Those who had a succession of lovers missed out on the depth of companionship long relationships gave; those who married gave up the variety of a number of partners.

Those without children were free to travel the world and to experience all it had to offer, but missed the love of a child for its parent, and parents gave up the variety of the world for the depth of the love of family.

On the other hand parents had troubles when children became teenagers what with the shouting and slamming of doors – he remembered his own teenage years, and why he had gone into the army to get free of his own oppressive parents as he had seen them then.

Other families had brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts and cousins. Many remained close after teenage years. Many parents managed those years well and did not alienate their offspring, but his parents had been only children themselves.

He did not remember any of his grandparents because his parents had married late and by the time he came along all his grandparents were dead. He regretted not returning to his parents. It was not their fault they had no one to advise them. It was too late now, they were dead.

He felt despondent. Life was slipping away – his sister, younger than him, had gone already. How long might he have left?

His reverie was ended when Angela began to stir. Victor immediately enfolded her in his arms and she smiled beatifically as she turned towards him.

“Good morning!” he whispered, and she smiled more widely and snuggled into his arms. His penis reacted appropriately and she felt it.

“Once more?” she queried with a coquettish grin.

Victor made no answer but lay back, pulling her over him. She raised herself over him before sinking down on to his hardness with a groan of pleasure. Victor gave attention to her breasts, cupping and tweaking her nipples, causing her movements to speed up until she was bouncing rapidly on him. She sat upright and as her orgasm took her she threw her head back and cried out.

Victor, who had been holding back, now climaxed after her and was still emptying himself into her when she fell forward onto his chest. He thrust upward from beneath her until he was satisfied and then relaxed. There were no words exchanged, their conjoined bodies saying all that needed to be said. She loved the feeling of his hard body supporting hers and he loved her supine weight with such soft pliant skin measuring its length on him.

Time passed, and at length they had to get out of bed.

“Shower together?” she asked, and they went together into the bathroom where they lovingly washed each other. Neither said so to the other, but somehow both knew they had no need to couple again, but instead poured all their tenderness rather than passion into their actions. After the shower they dried each other and then finished themselves off. Then they dressed, and after Victor had briefly visited his room to change, went down to breakfast.

The honeymoon couple greeted them as they entered the dining room with broad grins which said We know what you were doing. Angela was highly embarrassed but Victor was even more highly amused.

Bridget bustled in and took their order, exclaiming how the air had brought colour to Angela’s cheeks, at which Victor laughed out loud most inappropriately, and Angela punched his arm. Bridget smiled mischievously and departed to fill their order.

They spoke little over the meal and agreed to meet at the front door in half an hour, so Victor could see her off.

He carried her case to her car, and placed it in the boot. Then he turned to her. She fell into his arms and hugged him tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.