The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

It was clear to Victor that he had hired a gem in Susan. George had given her training in the surveillance equipment, and the office work required. Within the week the place sparkled, the carpets looked brighter for being shampooed, the lift was spotless, and smelled sweet, and the windows had been cleaned.

She had hired a company to do the job after asking round for someone reliable, rather than getting in tenders. Next, plants arrived on the landings. Even the light fittings had received a polish.

She found a reliable odd job man, and purchased first call on his time by means of a small retainer; all this in consultation with George, who baulked at some of the ideas, but was overruled by Victor.

“After all,” said Victor, “this is my own home as well!”

She leafleted the owners of flats, telling them of the odd job man, and visited the tenants to introduce herself and ask if they needed anything fixing. After a few years of long delays, people were happy and even began talking to each other as well as passing the time of day with Susan. A few of the male inhabitants tried to ask her out, but she gently refused them.

As part of her trip round the flats in the building, she cleaned the landing of the fifth floor, but because the only flat on that floor was owner occupied she had not met the owner. Until, that is, one day when she was dusting the window cill and Victor emerged from his door.

“Oh!” exclaimed Susan. “I didn’t realise you lived here!”

Victor smiled broadly. “Would you like a tour?”

Normally she was wary of invitations by the males of the building, but somehow she felt safe with this kind man, and accepted. She ushered in her daughter, who had been ‘dusting’ with her mother, and picked up the baby in his chair. Victor immediately asked her daughter if she was doing a good job, and the little girl nodded sagely and began to dust his chairs. Susan was going to stop her but Victor gestured to her to let the little one carry on. As he said, the place really did need dusting.

He showed her round the large living room, the dining room, the library/study, the three bedrooms all en suite, and the huge kitchen. Susan was amazed.

“Well,” said Victor. “It does take over the whole of this upper floor. I must confess it’s rather big for me.”

“This kitchen is wonderful!” enthused Susan. “Do you cook much?”

“I cook all my meals.”

“Packets? Microwave?” Susan was being mischievous.

Victor saw through it. “Only the finest ingredients, carefully chosen and fresh daily!” he said with a straight face watching her reaction, which was of unabashed wonder. Then he broke into a grin, and she realised he’d been playing with her. She laughed out loud. There was a crash from the living room and both the baby and the little girl began to howl.

They rushed to the living area to find Gail, her daughter, standing amid scattered remnants of a glass vase. Susan was horrified, and began to scold the girl, but Victor stopped her by a hand on her arm, and squatted down by the little one who was bawling her fear.

“Hey...” he looked up inquiringly at Susan.

“Gail,” she said. “I’m so sorry–”

“Shh,” he interrupted. “Hey, Gail, You know what?”

The girl stopped her crying.

“I hated that vase. You’ve done me a favour!” He laughed, and tickled her and soon she was giggling.

“Let me clear it up,” ventured Susan. Victor nodded, and lifted the little girl clear of the mess.

“Perhaps the baby first?” he proposed. “The glass will wait.”

He busied himself with Gail, while Susan quietened the baby and then found a dustpan and brush in the kitchen and cleared the mess, finishing with the vacuum cleaner. Then she was ready to go.

“We’ve intruded long enough. You’ve been very kind, but we ought to go now. Please let me pay for the vase.”

Victor had been hatching another plan since she had entered the flat, and now he steeled himself to put it into practice.

“Susan,” he said. “I really didn’t like the vase, but I wonder if you would consider looking after my flat? I like cooking but don’t have much time for cleaning, and you are so talented. How about it?”

She thought. He was such a friendly man, so kind and respectful. She felt safe and relaxed with him, and she admired how he had calmed Gail and how the little one had attached herself so naturally to him. She also admired his handsome face and trim body!

“I need to find whether my employer would mind me ‘moonlighting’. I won’t do anything without his permission. He’s a superb employer, and my first loyalty is to him. But if it’s all right...”

“Good,” said Victor, knowing that her employer would be more than agreeable to the work!

The trio left, and Victor smiled. He would be seeing a lot more of the lovely Susan and her children.

So it was that Susan cleaned the penthouse once a week. She always brought the children and Victor occupied the little girl, playing games with her, admiring the toys she brought and reading her stories. Susan was as usual assiduous in her tasks and the Victor thought the place took on a homely air for having a woman’s touch.

He also paid her far more than she thought the job was worth, and she said so. He demurred, but her honesty and lack of greed impressed him.

Their burgeoning friendship took another step forward when he diffidently asked her if she would come to dinner with him on the Friday. She said she did not want to refuse him but pointed out that she had no one to look after the children. So he invited them also.

On Friday she found herself taking great care over her preparation. She had easily prepared the baby’s food and bottle and had dressed Gail in her finest. Now she took much care over her own preparation.

Thanks to her new situation she had been able to upgrade her wardrobe as well as Gail’s. After putting on her make-up, she surprised herself trying various combinations of new underwear before spending as long over which dress to wear. She finally chose a simple black dress which, while having a fairly deeply scooped front, was long enough to be demure.

She wondered why she would want his admiration. Surely he had just become a good friend. Did she want more? He was in his forties and she in her late twenties. There was a big age gap, but he was so kind, and he didn’t seem affected at all by her lowly status as a cleaner.

She idly wondered what he’d be like in bed, and instantly banished the thought. She put up her long hair, leaving a few tendrils hanging which she curled. Understated earrings and necklace completed the look she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.