A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 43: Twenty-Five

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43: Twenty-Five - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

April 17, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"Seriously?" Jessica laughed.

Kara and I had been watching the race at the North Wilkesboro Speedway in North Carolina when Jessica got up from her nap. It was another short track, though it was about a tenth-of-a-mile longer than Bristol. Surprisingly, Bill had qualified 2nd. Even more surprisingly, he led 18 laps early on, but after that, he couldn't stay with the leaders.

"Yes, seriously," I said. "I think her plan all along was to get me to help her become 2nd Dan. Sex was just a means to an end. The thing is, I would have helped her if she'd just asked."

"Maybe she was embarrassed," Kara said. "And by challenging you, she 'saved face', so to speak."

"But how did she know I'd win?" I asked.

"Maybe she planned to let you win," Jessica said.

"I don't think so. She was so ticked at me that she couldn't see straight. And I'm sure that wasn't an act."

"What did you do, Tiger?"

"I swept her leg, which is against Sensei Jim's sparring rules. He taught us how to do it and how to defend against it, but it can be really dangerous, so he forbids it in sparring. We can only do it in specific, controlled practice sessions. Jolene was so enraged at that point that she just came at me without thinking and I took her down twice to win. It wasn't fake rage, either."

"So, how do you help her?" Jessica asked.

"It's about achieving inner peace and exercising self-control. That's what she lacked yesterday. I saw it and used it to my advantage today."

"I'll say!" Kara teased.

"I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. And yes, Babe, she's been tested. She works in a medical office at UofC."

"I've never seen her."

"One of the physician's offices, not the hospital. And she's in administration, not a nurse or doctor."

"And you used a rubber?"

"I remember the rules, Babe," I reassured her. "Come cuddle with me while we watch the race, please."

She sat down next to me and I held her while the race continued. Unfortunately, one of those leaders was Dale Earnhardt, who, despite a late tire problem, finished third, and on the lead lap. Terry Labonte won the race, and Bill finished 10th, the first car three laps down. That finish moved him up to third in points, but because he'd finished behind Earnhardt and Rusty Wallace, who finished fourth, Bill was now 60 points behind in Winston Cup points.

"Good and bad," I said, stopping the tape and rewinding. "He's in third with only Ironhead and Rusty in front of him, but he lost ground. He's 60 points behind. And next week is another short track — Martinsville."

"Have faith, Snuggle Bear. Have faith."

April 19, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"Hi, Julio!" I said when Julio Moreno sat down across the table from Dave, Alonzo, and me.

"I hear you have two positions open," he said. "So Jefferson and I can both get offers, right?"

"We're also interviewing students at Loyola and the University of Chicago," Dave said. "So there's a bit of competition!"

Julio nodded, but he had a confident smile on his face. He interviewed well, as did Jefferson Greene, and a third student, Sharon Oliver. The other students we interviewed didn't impress me at all, and I let Dave know that at the end of the day.

"Did you have a favorite of the three?" he asked.

"I'll never tell," I chuckled. "I don't look at them that way, because I'm only exercising a veto. All three of them are good."

"Does he always do this?" Alonzo asked.

"Yes," Dave said. "Getting Steve to say anything about a candidate, other than his veto or not, is nearly impossible."

"Alonzo, if I tell Dave who to hire, is he really in charge?" I asked.

"No, I guess not."

"That's why," I said.

April 22, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"Happy birthday, Tiger!" Jessica said when we woke up on Friday morning.

"Thanks!" I said, accepting her kiss.

"Happy birthday, Snuggle Bear!" Kara said.

"Thanks," I answered, accepting her kiss as well.

"We'll celebrate properly when you get home from work! I'm sorry about tomorrow night," Jessica said.

Elyse had planned a party for Saturday night instead of a Guys' and Girls' night. She'd also invited Doctor Barton and his family.

"It's OK," I said. "I understand. Besides, I have you tonight!"

Jessica laughed, "I can't WAIT to hear what you do when Fawn asks you to dance!"

I groaned, "I think I'll just avoid the attic the entire night."

"Where's the fun in that?" she teased.

"Let's get a shower and have some breakfast. You can tease me later!"

We each took a quick shower and went down to breakfast. After we ate, the girls walked me to the office, and after a kiss from each, they headed back home.

"Happy birthday!" Kimmy said brightly when she came to the office. She was the first in a long line of NIKA employees to wish me 'Happy birthday'. It was a Friday, so Penny and Tasha weren't at the office and I didn't get my usual tight hugs and kisses from them, but everyone else either shook my hand or gave me a light hug.

At lunch, there was a company party in the conference room. Kimmy had ordered sandwiches, chips, and a small sheet cake. They sang Happy Birthday before we ate, and the cake was cut right away. That way, anyone who needed to leave could do so when necessary, or even eat at their desk if they had to. I stayed the entire time, so that nobody felt like I didn't care. Kimmy was in and out because of answering the phones, but she was there at the end of the hour.

"Thanks for arranging everything," I said.

"You're welcome!" she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

She started cleaning up, and I watched her very cute butt sway as she moved around the room. I shook my head a couple of times to clear it. There was NO WAY that was happening. I filed the thoughts I was having in that area of my brain reserved for improbable fantasies, and went back to my office. I spent the rest of the afternoon working on some changes to the legal software, shutting down a bit early so that I could head home to Jessica and Kara.

"Have a happy birthday!" Kimmy wished as I walked past her desk.

She flashed me a huge smile that spoke volumes. But they were volumes I wasn't going to read.

"Thanks, Kimmy," I said. "Have a good weekend!"

When I arrived home, my wives hugged and kissed me, and insisted that I relax in the Indian room while they made dinner. I went in and sat down, and a couple of minutes later, Elyse came in and sat down.

"They sent me to keep you company while they cook!"

"Did they put any restrictions on HOW you could keep me company?" I chuckled.

"No. What did you have in mind?" she said, arching an eyebrow.

"Come share the basket chair with me and cuddle," I said.

She was out of her chair like a shot. She sat in my lap, snuggled close, and put her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Elyse sighed contentedly, and I held her while we waited for my wives. This had become a pattern for Elyse. When I was with her, we usually made love once, then cuddled for the rest of the time, often with Matthew as well.

We cuddled for nearly an hour before Kara came to tell us that dinner was ready. Elyse gave me a quick kiss and left the room. Jessica brought in a tray with the food, plates, and glasses. The three of us sat down on floor pillows at the low table to eat. When we finished, Kara went to get the cake that Jessica had baked that afternoon, and they sang to me. We cut the cake, and when we'd eaten, I opened my presents.

"So, now what?" I grinned.

"Anything you want, Tiger," Jessica said.

"I just want to be with my wives," I said. "It doesn't matter what we do."

"Then let's go up to bed," Kara said. "You and Jess can make love and then we can cuddle."

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

"You're already doing it by loving me."

April 23, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

Our friends started arriving around 5:00pm on Saturday evening, which was a bit earlier than the usual Guys' Night and Girls' Night Out. The surprise was when Alex and Samantha Saunders arrived.

"Happy birthday," Alex said.

"Thanks! How'd you manage the night off?" I asked.

"I told you to invite me to your next party!" Alex said. "I can take a very occasional night off."

"Well, I'm glad you're here!"

Penny and Terry arrived shortly after. Terry had come as Penny's guest, as I hadn't extended a general invitation to people at NIKA. I knew Zeke would be arriving at some point, because Tasha had let me know that she'd invited him. Another surprise was to see Barry, but because Elyse had her arm looped around his, I made the assumption that she and Kara had talked, and that Elyse might be making a special project out of the nerdy chemical engineer.

The Bartons arrived and I could tell that Fawn was almost giddy with excitement, that she could attend one of our parties. Kara, Sofia, and Leila had all promised to keep a close eye on her, because some of my single Navy friends would be in attendance, and Fawn could easily be mistaken for being eighteen. And THAT was trouble I just didn't need, and neither did the Navy.

The temperature was in the low 40s, but Dave, Pete, and Kurt had insisted on grilling, so they cooked burgers and brats while some of the girls set out the fixings and side dishes. We had let everyone know that the evening was going to be informal, so people ate when they were ready, rather than everyone coming together at once.

About 8:00pm, everyone gathered to sing Happy birthday and we cut the cake. I took mine and headed for the basement to play pool and hang out with some of the guys. I had done my best to stay out of the attic room, but around 9:00pm Penny hunted me down and dragged me upstairs to the dance floor.

"Not too close, Penny," I whispered. "Terry's here."

She ignored me and melted into my arms. I saw Terry smile, shake his head, and roll his eyes. He had certainly seen Penny and me together at work, and how we acted around each other, so this probably neither surprised nor bothered him.

"Do you remember four years ago?" she whispered.

"Like it was yesterday, Pretty Penny!" I answered quietly. "I'll never forget that!"

"Me neither," she sighed.

When the song finished, I walked over to the fridge to get a Coke and Terry stopped me.

"Hey, Boss!" he said. "Thanks for letting me come tonight!"

"You're welcome, but thank Penny; she'd the one who invited you! Just be nice to her, she's a very sweet young woman."

"Nothing but!" he said. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Absolutely."

"Is there any way I can get regular invites? I know you kind of keep personal and business separate, but I'd hope you could let me into your circle of friends."

"Come to breakfast with us next Saturday morning. We meet alternate Saturdays at Bucktown Bistro. It's run by Alex, that guy over there with the smoking hot brunette hanging on his arm."

"The one who looks like she's half his age?" Terry laughed.

"She IS half his age! He graduated High School a year after her mother did or something like that!"

"Damn!"

"That's pretty much what everyone says!"

I offered him a drink, and he accepted, so I poured shots of bourbon for each of us. I'd have to remember to let Dave know that I'd invited Terry, so he wasn't surprised when Terry showed up at breakfast. I finished my bourbon and was just about to make my escape from the attic when a very pissed-off Fawn cornered me.

"Leave!" she growled at Terry.

He looked at me, I shrugged, and he walked away.

"Did you tell all those guys to stay away from me?" she asked angrily.

"I asked the girls to keep an eye on you because 'those guys' are all Naval officers and you're underage!"

"None of them will dance with me!" she complained. "It's not fair!"

"Fawn, I promised your mom and dad that I'd watch out for you. You're awfully young to be at one of these parties."

"I'm almost sixteen!" she protested.

"Yes, and the drinking age is 21. You're a minor. The next youngest person here is Penny, and she's nineteen."

I realized I'd made a mistake as soon as the words left my mouth.

"She's not 21 either! And you let her come to your parties! I've seen her here! And I just saw you dance with her!"

"Penny and I have been friends for five years. And she works for me. And she's at least in college, not High School."

"I want to have fun! I want to dance!" she insisted.

I seriously considered getting Jesse from Jenna, one of my sister's friends, who was babysitting for us this evening. Jesse would LOVE to dance with Fawn, and he'd be a safe dance. But that wouldn't placate her; in fact, it would likely upset her even more. The song that was playing was Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, and I figured it was relatively safe.

"I'll dance with you," I said.

She smiled and grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. I saw Kara across the room, smirking, and I suppressed the urge to stick my tongue out at her. Fawn and I danced, but because it wasn't a slow dance song, I managed to avoid touching her, just dancing to the beat of the tune. When the song finished, I took a step back and turned towards the bar.

"Stop!" Fawn demanded. "I want another dance!"

I turned back just as the next song started, and I groaned very softly. The song was Almost Paradise, from the movie Footloose. This was EXACTLY the reason I'd wanted to avoid the attic, and I'd have promised Penny anything she'd wanted to avoid coming upstairs. Well, almost anything, because Penny apparently still had 'sex with Steve' on her 'to do' list. I didn't see how I could avoid the dance without causing a scene, and the last thing I needed was Fawn running out of the attic in tears.

I decided that the safest approach was the Junior High standard hands on hips and shoulders style, that would keep daylight between us. That worked for about ten seconds, before Fawn stepped forward, put her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. She felt damned good against me, her small breasts lightly pressing on my chest and her stomach pressing lightly on my hip. It took every ounce of willpower that I had not to have an embarrassing reaction, but I managed, just, to keep things under control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.