A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie
Chapter 2: Little Tony, Part I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Little Tony, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

July 2, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

"Welcome home! How was your honeymoon?" I asked Bethany as she let herself into the house just after dinner.

"Wonderful! We actually got in last night and decided to crash at the hotel at O'Hare. We spent the day getting the new house ready. I came to get some things. We'll get the rest on Sunday."

"Have you talked to your parents?"

"Yes. I called as soon as we got in. Ed's in the Hamilton County Jail pending trial. He couldn't make bail because of the charge. Steve, the police say that the gun they found in his car was the murder weapon!"

"Do you know how they knew it was him?"

"From what they called a 'Confidential Informant'."

I carefully controlled my emotions. That revelation certainly lent credence to my thought that Ed was set up in some way. It didn't have to be the case, but it certainly seemed like it might be. The problem was, I didn't know what I could do about it because nothing in the world would make me work for Anthony Cicilioni.

"What does Ed say?" I asked.

"That he didn't do it, of course!"

That didn't add any information, because Ed would certainly deny having done it to his family no matter what, and his attorney would advise him against talking to the police.

"I assume the attorney that Ben van Hoek recommended is working the case?"

"Yes. I'm not sure I like the idea of Becky being involved, even tangentially, but at this point, if you fucking her would clear Ed's name, I'd go to Kara right now and demand that she allow it."

"What does Nick say?" I asked.

"That we have to wait and see what happens, but the gun is pretty damning. They searched his room the next day but didn't find anything."

"I wonder how they knew that the gun was in the trunk of his car?" I said.

"The same anonymous tipster."

Everything seemed just too neat and tidy. They get an anonymous tip that Ed did it, and a tip that the gun was in his car. They get an arrest warrant and show up at the banquet hall, and find the gun in the car. If I was a betting man, I'd have to say that he was framed by Anthony for the express purpose of getting to me. The only question in my mind now was how to prove it. I absolutely needed to talk to Joyce.

"Let me know if I can do anything. Are you going to need help on Sunday?"

"Nick's bringing Howard and Pete. That should do it, really."

"I'm going to miss you living here," I said. "But I'm very happy for you!"

"You and Nick are becoming very good friends, so we'll see each other quite a bit. And you can always call me! You're going to have your hands full with kids and wives and your business!"

"True. But I'll still have time for you if you need me."

"I will, just in a different way than in the past. We both have obligations to our marriages that have to come first."

I nodded, and she went up the stairs to the room that she shared with my sister. So much had happened to us since we first met nearly ten years before. I'd made plenty of mistakes, and so had she. And yet, despite it all, we had both found happiness. But there would always be that thought of 'What if?' that would always be with me. I waited until she came down, and then walked her to the car where Nick was waiting. He got out, and we greeted each other and shook hands.

"See you two on Saturday for the party," I said.

They drove off, and I went back into the house.

July 4, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

"The grill is ready to go," Pete said. "Jamie, Karl, Nick, and I will take turns."

"So pretty much as usual!" I grinned.

The guys started cooking burgers and brats, and I went to stand with Elyse, Jennifer, Josie, and my boys.

"Happy that your mom is gone?" I asked Elyse.

"More than you could possibly know!" she said. "You take good care of me, and all my mom did was annoy me."

"A little too much parenting advice?"

"You could say that," she said. "But she's gone as of yesterday!"

"Still planning to come into the office for a few hours a day, starting on Monday?"

"Yes. I figure it will be easier to get my work done. Kara and Kathy are here, so I'm OK with leaving Matthew for a few hours."

"Just keep whatever schedule works for you. Every hour that you're in the office will be a huge help to Julia. We've been working on that major proposal for DP Engineering, and Julia really needs more time."

"She told me about that," Elyse said. "It's pretty ambitious. And some of the stuff he wants probably isn't possible."

"I agree. That's why Julia is spending so much time on our proposal and making sure that Jamie reviews it thoroughly."

"Kathy and I are planning to stay at the house tonight when the gang goes to Grant Park for the fireworks. We can see them decently enough from here, and we both think the babies are too little for all that noise."

"That's certainly up to you," I said. "Jesse was there, but that was Josie and Jennifer's decision."

"He was a bit older. These two are barely a month old now."

"As I said, it's fine. It's not an issue."

"Looks like a good turnout," Elyse said. "Did you invite everyone from NIKA?"

"No, just the people who were friends before they joined the company. With our usual group of friends, plus our new Navy friends, it's already crazy, so I didn't want to add too many more people. We'll have separate parties for the NIKA staff, like the one we had last month. I also invited Carol so that Jesse could be with Francesca."

"Those two are quite the item for being under two!"

"Carol seems to have calmed down a bit about the whole thing."

"I think Carol is so horny that at this point, if you said that black was white, she'd agree in a heartbeat if it meant you would fuck her. That's what I think!"

"I think that's not happening for a host of reasons," I said.

Elyse smiled, "She's only a few years older than we are, she's cute, has a nice body, and small boobs. What's not to like?"

"The drama that would come with it. Not to mention that I'm not what she needs."

"You're exactly what she needs — a nicely sized hard dick attached to someone who really knows how to use it!"

"There's more to it than that, and you know it!"

"Oh sure, you can fuck for any reason you want, but girls can't," Elyse said, sounding exasperated.

"You know I don't believe that for a second! But what I do believe is that Carol would form an emotional bond that could only lead to problems down the road. The last thing I need is another girl like Becky."

"You really think that's what would happen?"

"I do," I said. "Can we drop this, please?"

"Sure," she said.

I gave Elyse a quick kiss, kissed Matthew on the forehead, and then walked over to the grill where a large group of guys had congregated. I knew Elyse was playing her role, providing a counter-balance to the pressures of life that threatened to unbalance me. I'd made an effort to try to 'have more fun' as they put it, but the constraints on my time were such that I'd only managed to go skydiving once so far this Summer, and that had just been a couple of refresher jumps because I'd been away for a year.

And things were about to get crazier and less predictable. On Monday morning at 5:00am, Jessica would start her first thirty-six-hour shift. That was going to play havoc with our time together, and make her even more irritable than she had been. On the plus side, she was here, not in Indianapolis, so Kara and I would be here for her, and we'd get to see her for lunch and dinner. She'd have anywhere from twelve to twenty-four hours off in between those long shifts, depending on the hospital schedule. The key for me was to keep my frustration level as low as possible so that I could support Jessica. I knew that Kara would help as well, and the wisdom of Jessica's solution was even more apparent than it had been.

I listened to the guys talk, and watched as Jesse and Francesca played together, while Frankie ran around like a maniac, seeking attention from anyone who would give it. He had some success with Tasha and Penny, though I saw Ned roll his eyes more than once. Karl's two kids, Ken and Lou, played with Frankie a bit, but also spent a lot of time kicking a ball back and forth. My kids weren't quite big enough for that yet, but Jesse soon would be. The conversation between the lawyers was mostly about the nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court, and the vow of several Democrats to defeat the nomination on purely ideological grounds that had nothing to do with his qualifications.

Soon enough, the burgers and brats were ready, and everyone loaded up their plates with food and found a place to eat. I sat with Jessica, Kara, Jennifer, Josie, Jesse, Elyse, and Matthew on a blanket in the shade of the house. Kathy, Kurt, and Kristin were nearby with Nick and Bethany, and Karl, Ginny, and their kids. Everyone else found spots either in the yard or in the house.

As we had the previous year, we took the South Shore line into the city, and then walked to Grant Park for the fireworks display. We also had a portable radio so that we could listen to the musical simulcast from the band shell. The weather was nice — in the upper 60s with light clouds that wouldn't interfere with the display. I put one arm around each of my wives, and we lay back and waited for the show to start.

Chicago always put on a fantastic fireworks show, and this year's display was in keeping with tradition. Skyrockets and aerial bombs filled the night sky, and explosions echoed around the park. Jesse jumped every time one of the bombs exploded, but he was laughing and enjoying the show. Josie had tried to put earplugs in his ears, but he would have nothing to do with them.

When the display finished, we walked to the trains and joined a huge crowd trying to get home. Fortunately, Metra was on the ball, and had extra trains running, so it didn't take too long to get back to Hyde Park, where the party resumed with drinking, dancing, and playing pool. I spent most of my time with the guys in the basement at the pool table, though I did go upstairs and dance for a time.

The party finally broke up about 1:30am, and nearly everyone headed home. Tasha was staying in one of the guest rooms so that she wouldn't have to drive out to the suburbs at that late hour, and Kathy and Kurt were staying as well. My housemates helped clean up a bit, and then everyone turned in.

July 5, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

I cooked breakfast for our housemates and overnight guests, though most of them weren't up until after 10:00am, so I turned it into brunch. When everyone had eaten, Kathy, Kurt, and Kristin headed home, though Tasha decided to stay for the afternoon, as she'd already missed church. Everyone ended up relaxing in the sunroom, including me, because there was no race on TV. It had been run on Saturday, and the party had taken precedence. Mid-afternoon, I excused myself so that I could call Stephie.

We spoke for a few minutes, and she said that there hadn't been much change. She was still doing OK and still able to do everything for herself, but she got tired easily and the pain could get pretty severe at times. After we hung up, I took the opportunity to call Joyce. I'd tried to call her earlier in the week, but hadn't been able to get in touch with her.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that it's a setup," I said. "An anonymous tip? The search while everyone was at the wedding? The gun in Ed's car? And the arrest timed for the wedding? It just seems too neat and pat."

"I asked Connie about it and she laughed at me," Joyce said. "I'm not sure what that means."

"I'd say that's even more evidence that it's a setup. Especially given she said that Anthony could help Ed if I was willing to play along. I'm not. But I need to find out if Ed did it or not."

"How?"

"I need to talk to him, and the only way that's going to happen is if I come down to Cincinnati."

"He could lie to you," she said.

"I know. I'll just have to decide if he's telling the truth or not. Bethany was there on Friday and he told her that he didn't do it, which is the same thing that he told his parents and his attorney."

"And if you believe him?"

"Then I will deal with Anthony and put an end to this once and for all."

"Steve, killing him won't solve any problems, and will land YOU in jail."

"I'm not going to kill him. I don't need to."

"Steve, be careful. You have no idea what you're getting into."

"That's where you're wrong, Joyce. I know EXACTLY what I'm getting into. That little prick tried to threaten Becky, but I made him back off. I guess I wasn't clear that he wasn't supposed to mess with ANYONE. Now I'll make it clear. And he WILL get the message."

"Promise me that you won't do anything stupid!"

"No. I'm going to do something very, very smart. And this WILL end. I'll talk to you later, Joyce."

"OK," she said with a sigh.

We said 'goodbye' and hung up. I had a plan in mind, but I needed some help to put it in motion. The plan wasn't fully formulated, but I had some time. Yes, it meant Ed had to sit in jail a bit longer, but if what I was thinking worked, then he'd be out and could go back to Ohio State in the Fall, cleared of the charges. Or at least I hoped that was the outcome.

The first step was getting some help. I picked up the phone, consulted my address book, and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hi. This is Steve Adams. I need the favor you owe me."

"Of course. What do you need?"

"Come see me on Monday at the office," I said. "I'll be in by 5:30am. Come early."

"Will do."

I hung up and went back to the sunroom.

"Is everything OK? You were gone longer than I expected," Jessica said.

"Yes. No real change with Stephie, but I want to go to Cincinnati to see Ed."

"Why?" she asked. "You guys weren't close."

"No, but he is a friend, and he's Bethany's brother. I want to talk to him. I'll only be gone one night, and I'll go while you're on one of your long shifts. I can see Joyce and my dad, too. And I'll see if Ben van Hoek wants to have dinner."

"When will you go?"

"I'll figure it out tomorrow. Probably later in the week. Your next shift starts on Wednesday morning, right?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll probably leave on Wednesday morning and come back on Thursday afternoon."

"Kara, are you going?" Jessica asked.

That would create a problem, because I didn't want her involved at all.

"No. I need to watch Jesse and Matthew. I just saw my mom when we were there for the wedding. Is that OK, Snuggle Bear?"

"Sure," I said, trying not to sound relieved.

July 6, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

"Have a good day, Babe!" I said when I hugged and kissed Jessica outside the doors to the ER.

"I'll call you when I can get a dinner break. Bring Kara, OK?"

"Sure. How late should we wait?"

"If you don't hear from me by 7:00pm, go ahead and eat. That means I'm tied up."

"OK. I love you!"

"I love you, too, Tiger!"

I walked back towards the office and continued to formulate my plan. It had to be decisive, but it had to be something that didn't land me in jail. I had two specific things I needed to accomplish — to get Anthony out of my hair once and for all, and to get Ed out of jail. If I could only accomplish one of those needs, then it would have to be getting Bethany's brother out of jail. I stopped for my usual cup of coffee along the way and sipped it carefully while I walked to the office.

When I arrived, I unlocked the door and disabled the alarm, and then locked the door behind me. Kaitlin, Dave, Julia, and Cindi all had keys, and anyone else would ring the buzzer. I turned on my computer, but didn't start typing. Instead, I sipped my coffee, contemplated what I was about to set in motion, and waited for the buzzer to ring. I didn't have to wait too long.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning. What favor can I do for you?"

"I need you to come with me to Cincinnati on Wednesday. We're going to pay a visit to your former boss and his girlfriend. We'll come back on Thursday. I'll talk to your boss here about getting the two days off."

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"Send a message. But, I want to be clear, nobody gets hurt. Well, let me rephrase that, nobody has any permanent damage. I'll give you all the details on the way there."

"Got it. Should I meet you here?"

"Yes. At 5:30am on Wednesday. I'll clear it with your boss, so don't worry about missing work."

"Good. Thanks."

He got up and left without another word, and I got to work. Later that morning, when Penny took a break, I called Milford to make some necessary arrangements. Once those were made, I called Connie to set up the meeting.

"I knew you'd come around," she said haughtily. "Can't leave your girlfriend's little brother to rot in jail, now can you?"

I gave her a time that was three hours after I planned to arrive, so that I had time to prepare. She promised that she and Anthony would be at the meeting. My next call was to the Hamilton County Jail to verify visiting hours. Finally, I called Ben van Hoek and arranged to have dinner with him. With all my plans in place, I got back to work.

Jessica called that evening at 6:45pm and said that her break would be at 7:00pm. Kara and I hurried to the hospital and met Jessica in the cafeteria.

"How's it going so far?" I asked.

"It was relatively quiet this afternoon, but it was crazy this morning. I didn't get my first break until almost 1:00pm."

"Did you get to do anything interesting?"

"No, but fortunately the senior surgical Resident that I'm assigned to believes that new Residents should do procedures. That means soon I'll get to do more stuff. But for right now, it's almost like my trauma rotation — IVs, sutures, intubation, that kind of thing. Did you make your plans for going to Ohio?"

"I did. I'll leave right after I drop you at work on Wednesday and be home early Thursday evening."

"What are you going to say to Ed? Finding the gun in his car is pretty damning."

I nodded, "It is. All I can do is ask him what happened and take it from there. I'm curious, where do you sleep tonight?"

"On a gurney in a treatment room, or a cot in the locker room."

"How many people are on overnight?" I asked.

"Two senior Residents and two first-years. There's also a senior Resident on call if things get out of hand. And of course, an Attending."

"I hope you get some sleep!" I said.

"It's not too hot out and it's not quite a full Moon, so it should be fine."

"Wait, those things matter?"

Jessica laughed, "Yes, they do. There was a study done at Cook County Hospital that showed that there are more, and crazier, emergency room visits during full moons. The heat makes sense, if you think about it. Gangs are not going outside in 20-below temperatures!"

I chuckled, "Yes, that does make sense. The full Moon thing is interesting."

"I have Friday off, so I'll miss the actual full Moon this month."

"Do you want us to come for breakfast tomorrow?" I asked.

"I won't know when I can eat, so why don't you sleep in?"

"Me? Sleep in?" I chuckled.

"True. I'll see you for dinner tomorrow night."

We finished our meal and Kara and I headed home while Jessica went back to work.

July 8, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

"Have a safe trip today," Jessica said when Kara and I walked her to work.

"I will. I'll see you tomorrow night! Have a good shift!"

Kara and I both hugged and kissed Jessica, and then Kara walked me to the office. She kissed me, wished me a safe trip, and then headed back to the house. I went into the office to wait, and about ten minutes later, my traveling companion arrived.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes. Where are we staying tonight?"

"A hotel by Eastgate. Our meeting is in Milford."

"Let's go!"

I'd parked my car in the union lot the night before, telling Jessica and Kara that I didn't want to disturb Jesse by starting the car very early in the morning. We got into the car and I started it, put it in gear, and pulled out of the lot.

"Are you going to tell me the plan?" he asked. "Or do I not need to know?"

"Now that we're on our way, I'll tell you the entire plan."

"Smart. This way, I can't spill the beans. I knew I made the right decision back in December."

I explained exactly what I wanted to happen, and how I expected things to go, reiterating that nobody was to get hurt and that I'd call everything off if things seemed to be going badly. He made one suggestion, which I thought was very good, and then we rode in near silence, hearing only the radio playing softly and the droning hum of the tires.

July 8, 1987, Greater Cincinnati, Ohio

Traveling early in the morning, we made good time, making only one stop for gas and coffee. We arrived at the Hamilton County Courthouse just before 11:30am. I parked the car and went inside alone. I asked to see Ed, and ten minutes later, was led to a room with a small table and two chairs. Ed, wearing a grey uniform that said 'Prisoner' on it, was sitting handcuffed in one of the chairs. I sat down across from him and waited for the guard to step outside.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey. I was surprised when they said that you were here to see me."

"I came to ask you one question. Did you do it?"

"No. I have no clue what's going on, or how that gun ended up in my trunk."

I looked him hard in the eyes and had a strong suspicion that he was lying to me. That changed the entire complexion of my trip. Now, if Anthony COULD get Ed off, I wasn't sure that I wanted him to. Maybe I had misjudged Ed's response, but a few questions would help me decide.

"When did you get involved with Anthony Cicilioni?" I asked.

Ed's eyes went wide, which made it clear that I'd asked the right question. And that my new suspicion was correct.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"A hunch," I said. "I couldn't imagine that you would be in the predicament that you were in unless he was involved somehow."

Ed lowered his voice, "Right after Don Joseph died, Anthony called me and asked if I wanted to work again. I said 'yes', because I really wanted to do it."

I sighed and shook my head, "Bad idea. He's not the same as Don Joseph. What did he have you doing?"

"When I was at school, loan sharking and a sports book. When I was here, whatever was needed. But I didn't kill anyone!"

"For some reason, Anthony seems to think that he can get you out of this," I said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"His girlfriend called me and made it clear they could get you off if I worked for them again."

"This was a setup?" he hissed. "I was framed? To get to you?"

"Well, if you didn't do it, I'd say that's a real possibility. The gun in your trunk — was that one that Anthony gave you?"

"It sure looked like it. It was a 9mm Beretta, which is what I had. So I guess it was."

"Then how did the police match it to the crime if you didn't do it?" I asked.

"I have no idea."

Something didn't add up. I was missing something important, but I had no idea what it might be.

"Did you know the person who was murdered?" I asked.

"Yes," Ed replied. "He ran a small convenience store where we were collecting protection money."

"Were you there the day of the murder?" I asked.

"Yes. I collected from him that morning, an hour or so before he was killed."

"And where was your gun?" I asked.

"In the trunk. I didn't need it because the guy never gave us any trouble. That's why I went alone."

"Did you use your gun between then and the wedding?"

"No. I never even took it out of the trunk."

If that was true, then it might well be a setup. But I still had a strange feeling that I didn't have all the information, and that something important was missing. I still felt that Ed was lying to me, which meant that I had to change my afternoon plans.

"Ed, honestly, if that was your gun, and if your prints are on it, and if it matches the bullet or bullets that were fired, and if an eyewitness puts you there, I'm not sure what anyone can do."

"You think I did it!" he said, exasperated.

"It certainly seems like it, and to be completely truthful, your denial rang hollow for some reason. Add in the fact that you willingly went back to work for Anthony, and it sure as heck seems like you might well have done it."

"But I didn't!" he said.

"OK. Let's assume that's true for the moment. What could Anthony possibly do? The gun is damning, even without the witness who can place you there that morning. Sure, he might be crazy enough to make a witness disappear, or, if it's a setup, have them recant. But I don't see how he can get to the gun. If this were Chicago, where there are corrupt people all over the place, maybe, just maybe, it could work — buy off the judge, have the police lose the evidence, or who knows what. But here? That doesn't make sense."

"I don't know what to tell you," Ed said. "But I absolutely didn't kill anyone."

"So, someone took the gun from your trunk, killed this shop owner, then put the gun back in your trunk, then tipped off the cops. And you didn't know that the gun was gone? I don't think anyone will buy that. I'm not sure that I buy it. Sure, it's possible, but why? Just to get to me? Because you're Bethany's brother? That's a stretch."

"But you thought that might be the case before you came here, didn't you?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did."

"Help me, Steve. For my sister, if for no other reason. I did NOT do it."

"I'm not sure what I can do. Did the cops get any prints from the gun?" I asked.

"No. It was wiped clean. But as my lawyer said, that proves nothing."

"Where exactly were you when the murder happened?"

"In my car, on my way home. But before you ask, nobody was there who can verify the time I arrived home."

"Did you stop along the way? Did you do ANYTHING where someone might have seen you?"

"No," he sighed.

"OK. I'm not sure what I CAN do. Let me think about it."

"Did you come all the way to ask just that question?"

"More or less. I'm having dinner with my friend Ben van Hoek and breakfast with my dad. If I figure anything out, I'll get in touch with you."

"Please help me! First degree murder is 20 years to life! And Ohio has the death penalty!"

"I'll try. That's all I can do."

"Thanks," he said. "Tell my sister that I love her."

"I will."

I got up and rapped on the door. The guard let me out, and another guard came and led Ed away. I went back out to the car and got in.

"Well?"

"Hell if I know," I replied. "It could be a setup. Or he might have done it. That's what we need to find out this afternoon. We'll stick to the original plan. Just the questions will change."

"OK."

We stopped for lunch at Wendy's, and arrived in Milford about 1:30pm. I parked the car in the lot in front of Andreas' Deli and walked inside.

"Kid!" Andreas said. "I was really surprised when you called the other day."

"Thanks for doing me this favor," I said. "I'll owe you one."

"We didn't get a chance to talk at the funeral," Andreas said. "But I saw you with two beautiful girls. Some things never change!"

I chuckled, "No, they don't. But that's not why I needed the favor. I needed someplace safe to have a meeting, and the apartment fits the bill."

He handed me a familiar key ring and key.

"Just drop it off when you're done. Do you have time to talk?"

"Unfortunately, no. I have a pretty tight schedule, and I have another meeting after this one. Tomorrow I have breakfast with my dad, but he's moved up near Mason, and then I have to head back to Chicago."

"Don't be a stranger, Kid."

"Thanks, Andreas," I said.

I walked back outside and got into my Daytona and headed up to the apartment. I parked in a spot where I'd parked my Trans Am many times before, and we went inside.

"When they ring the buzzer, you go wait in the bathroom until they come in. Once we're all sitting at the table, come out as we discussed and we'll put the plan in motion."

"Got it."

We had to wait nearly an hour, but I'd brought a book and my companion played solitaire with a deck of cards he'd brought with him. When the buzzer rang, he gathered his cards and went into the bathroom and shut the door most of the way. I buzzed Anthony and Connie into the apartment.

"Don Anthony," I said deferentially, trying to put him at ease.

"Steve. Good to see you."

"Hi, Connie," I said.

"Hi."

"Come on in and sit down so we can talk," I said.

Anthony and Connie sat down, and I took a chair across from them. They'd done exactly what I'd hoped they would, and sat with their backs to the bathroom door. I saw the door open slowly and before they could react, a gun was put to Connie's head.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.