Collecting Gina
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Thinking Horndog

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brad's sister Sherrie was up to something. Once he discovered what, an opportunity presented itself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

A couple of minutes later, Brad staggered out of the house burdened by a half-dozen towels. “Awright, here you go!” He dropped the pile on a lounger. “Can you catch?” he asked Celeste.

“Yes, I can catch!” Celeste retorted sarcastically.

“Fine.” Brad tossed a towel at her. She was still in the pool, so she shrieked and just managed to keep it above water. “Next!”

“Wait! Wait!” Sarah howled, thrashing her way to the ladder.

“Fine.” Brad looked around. “Anybody else?”

“Don’t toss ‘em in the pool, Asshole!” Sherrie rasped.

“Then come get ‘em!” Brad retorted.

“Bring ‘em to the edge!”

“Why should I?”

Sarah heaved herself out of the water; Brad held out a towel, letting it unfold, then drifted it past as Sarah snatched for it. She followed the arm, grabbing the towel, and Brad muttered, “Nice butt.” Sarah glared at him, but was mollified. Celeste managed to get out of the pool without wetting her towel and passed Brad, glaring. Brad waved one for Donna and she crawled out to get it -- he tossed it at her contemptuously as she hit the top of the ladder.

“Don’t make me kill you...” Sherrie warned. Brad waited until she was at the top of the ladder and tossed her a towel in the same manner as he had Donna’s. “I’ll give you a minute,” Sherrie muttered as she passed him. “Come on, Girls!”

Brad sat down on the lounger to watch Gina climb out of the pool. When she stood dripping at the edge with her hand out, he grunted, “You can’t catch -- I KNOW that!”

“Why not?” she asked as he approached with a towel in his hands.

“Something about these...” He snatched her eyeglasses off her face and tossed them into the pool, “Oops!”

“Brad!” Gina yelped.

“It’s all right -- I’ll get ‘em,” Brad replied, wrapping her up in the towel. “Can you see me?” he teased.

“What are you doing?” Gina asked.

“Staking a claim. You want those glasses, right?”

“Yes.”

“Think you can find them?”

Gina looked behind her at the blur that was the pool. “No.”

“Then you’re gonna let me dry you off, huh?” Brad insisted, beginning to rub Gina’s body. “All over...”

“You’re...” Gina cast about for a descriptive term.

“Handsome? Persistent?” Brad deliberately began mauling Gina’s right breast.

“Evil.”

“You don’t believe that.” He was behind her and his hands were all over her front -- and his hot breath was on her neck.

“I can’t fight you...”

“That’s right...” His lips electrified her neck. Her bikini top was above her breasts.

“Why are you doing this?” she whispered urgently.

“Because I want you -- and it’s mutual.”

“You don’t know that.” But his hand was in the fur patch over her pussy -- her landing strip -- and she was pretending her hands were tied up in the towel.

Brad just chuckled, thinking, ‘She’s as easy as she said she was!’ He had her pussy in his hand, rubbing over her clit -- and it was swelling under his fingers. Gina sucked in a big lungful of air and let it out in a moan.

Brad lowered the towel to Gina’s waist, undid her loose bikini top, and raised the towel to cover it while he balled the top in one hand. “Finish drying off and I’ll get your glasses. Don’t go anywhere, now -- you don’t want to have to explain where your top is...” He stepped to the edge and lowered himself into the water.

Celeste stuck her head out the door as Brad surfaced with Gina’s glasses. “What are you two doing out here?”

“Gina’s glasses fell in the pool when I tossed her the towel,” Brad lied, watching Gina’s breasts swing as she wiped her calves. “I got them -- she’ll be right in.”

“Hurry up!” Celeste snapped, and drew her head back inside.

“You’re unbelievable!” Gina whispered.

“So are you!” Brad retorted, unrepentant. “Those things are just incredible!” He vaulted out of the pool and immediately stepped in to collect a breast.

“Brad!” But Gina was pleased -- extremely pleased -- and it leached into her tone.

“You’re the hottest little thing I’ve ever seen,” Brad husked. Raise the towel so I can put this stupid thing back on you...” Gina hid the activity from the house with the towel while Brad fought the top back on over her breasts. “That’s a shame...”

“What?”

“Covering those up.”

“What about my glasses?” Gina asked.

“You have to kiss me,” Brad whispered, “or I toss them back in the pool.”

“We don’t have that kind of time!”

“Then you’ll have to kiss me!”

There was but one answer: “Okay.” Brad took her head in his hands and merged her lips with his. Gina wrapped him in the towel, pressing herself close. THIS was what it was about; girls couldn’t do this to her. Gina didn’t want to go inside anymore...

Sherrie stuck her head out the door and wrinkled her nose. Brad was getting his, obviously. She wondered how he’d done it. “Gina!”

Brad looked up and let go, handing Gina her eyeglasses. “Coming!” she yelped. They were still wet and blurry, so she staggered a bit on the paving as she made her way to the door, wiping the lenses on the towel.

“What was THAT all about?” Donna snarled.

“Brad knocked my eyeglasses into the pool when he tossed me my towel,” Gina related the official story. “I had to wait for him to get them.” Sarah rolled her eyes.

“Come on -- we can all shower in my parent’s bathroom,” Sherrie said, leading the four of them off. This would be step one of her plan -- getting them all naked... “Hey, Dickhead?”

“What NOW?” Brad rasped.

“Order us some pizza!” There was a delay while the girls negotiated toppings. Brad would get his own in order to avoid any unnecessary interaction with the girls. The show was up to Sherrie now ... Brad collected and paid for the pizza while the girls were in the shower and retired upstairs with his to try to watch TV.

Meanwhile, Sherrie crowded the girls into her parents’ big tiled shower in pairs and threes, rotating them in and out. Instead of pajamas, she provided open robes for everyone to wear while they dried and styled each other’s hair, then they trooped out to the den to eat pizza and watch TV. She’d picked out a movie with a couple of steamy lesbian scenes on pay-per-view and the five of them sat through it, giggling and munching pizza.

That got them to nine-thirty or so, at which point Sherrie switched to a DVD of softcore lesbian porn. Donna and Sarah didn’t even notice for a bit, but Celeste did, and started watching Sherrie out of the corner of her eye. Things heated up on the screen and Donna and Sarah started glancing around...

Sherrie started touching herself here and there -- not masturbating yet, but her hands drifted over her breasts and belly. Gina, taking her cue from Sherrie, began to emulate her. Celeste let it ride for a bit, then got up to get a soda -- and when she returned, she deliberately wedged herself between Sherrie and Sarah.

Donna had Sherrie on one side and Gina on the other -- and both of them were slowly ramping things up. “God, I’m hot!” Sherrie announced as the video ended. “This isn’t bothering anybody, is it? It’s just girls...” She eyed Donna.

“No, it’s fine,” Donna said faintly.

“Good!” Sherrie queued up a hardcore video and reached into a cabinet, coming out with a rubber dildo. “Ever see one of these?” She waved it under Donna’s nose.

Donna’s eyes nearly crossed; she touched the thing and flinched, “EWWW!”

“Let me see!” Gina picked the thing up from Donna’s lap. “Wow! Look at the veins and stuff!” She held it over where Donna could see it.

“It looks like a dick!” Donna exclaimed, wrinkling her nose.

“Yeah...” Sherrie looked bemused, then reached into the drawer again. Out came the fancy vibrator, which was molded to look like a snake charmer and his snake. “This doesn’t. Watch the little tickler when I turn it on.” She turned the dial on the control box and the clit tickler went wild ... Donna eyed it, fascinated. Gina sat playing with the jelly.

Sherrie felt a hand on her leg and looked over to see Celeste looking back, her green eyes glowing. Celeste had one hand on Sherrie’s leg and one on Sarah’s, caressing. “Sarah, Honey, would you go over to the lights and turn them down?” Sherrie said gently. “It’s real bright in here...”

Sarah got up obediently and the lights dimmed. Celeste whispered, “What else have you got?”

“Some massage oil...”

“Yesss...” Celeste hissed.

“Donna?” Sherrie asked Celeste. Celeste nodded, and the size of the conspiracy increased to three.

Sarah came back and stood looking down at Donna as she held the vibrator, staring at it. Celeste reached up and began running her hand up and down the inside of Sarah’s thigh; Sarah decided that it might be a good idea to just stand there and see what happened.

“Are you gonna use that?” Gina asked Donna, trying to move things along.

“Well, not inside me -- nothing THAT big...” Donna mused.

“Me neither,” Gina replied, “but you shouldn’t have to.” She stuck her hand out and Donna put the vibrator in it, maintaining her hold on the control unit. Gina reoriented the vibrator and lowered it to Donna’s crotch, poking it gently between her legs. “You should be able to get something from just rubbing it on the outside...”

Donna’s eyed popped. Gina managed to get the tip against her clitty at the top of the hood and the vibration produced an explosion of pleasure. “Yeah,” she gasped, spreading her legs a bit, “Yeah, it’s...” Her voice trailed off and her legs spread more, granting Gina further access. Gina started moving the tip around, sliding it up and down between Donna’s labia, which opened right up for it. Sherrie took the control unit from Donna’s lax fingers and started playing with it, and the tip started rotating in a circle. Donna grabbed Sherrie’s wrist and gasped, “No...” Sherrie quit monkeying with the controls, resetting them to their original settings, and handed the controller to Gina, who had settled to the floor while trying to maintain control of things during Sherrie’s experiment. Donna splayed her legs to allow Gina to get between them and work on her simmering cunt and flopped back on the couch. Gina just let the controller hang off the end of the cord while she applied the vibrator with both hands.

Donna was awash; the vibrator had her in its thrall. She just watched as Sherrie reached over and began caressing her left breast, looking up at Sherrie’s smiling face, and then back down at the hand on her breast. Rather than stopping Sherrie, she reached under Sherrie’s robe to run her hand along her flank. The touches -- hers and Sherrie’s -- added a soft component to the insistent stimulation of the vibrator and Donna felt orgasm’s rush as the pleasure mushroomed and washed over her, leaving her twitching and moaning under Gina’s and Sherrie’s hands.

Sarah watched the scene avidly, rubbing Celeste’s exposed neck and cheek as Celeste’s fingers slid back and forth in the wet channel between her droopy inner labia, hooking over her clitoral hood and stimulating the needy bundle of nerve endings. It was all so hot ... Celeste had shrugged out of her robe; Sarah, encouraged by watching Sherrie, bent a bit and collected Celeste’s right breast, caressing and milking the nipple. Celeste groaned and started kissing Sarah just above her pubes.

Donna couldn’t take any more and pushed the vibrator away from her over-stimulated twat. The thing was great, but it was just too jarring ... Sherrie shrugged out of her robe and turned so that she could apply both hands to Donna. Meanwhile, Gina started to shut the vibrator down, but decided to try it out on herself.

The thing was just wild! It was instantly addictive; Gina rubbed its tip along her furrow and wished she had the guts to penetrate herself with it, but the jangling buzz had her panting almost immediately, rising up on her knees to get good contact between it and her clit.

The change in position put her in Sherrie’s reach as Sherrie bent to suck in one of Donna’s nipples. Sherrie caught Gina by the back of the neck and gave her a little tug. Gina gave her a look, but Sherrie mouthed ‘Come on, ‘ and Gina allowed herself to be pulled forward into Donna’s wet crotch.

Once committed, Gina stopped worrying about whether she was going to get hers or not and set out to make sure Donna enjoyed herself. Without thinking about it, Gina moved the vibrator against her own snatch in ways that mirrored the efforts of her lips and tongue on Donna’s -- and it was all very effective for both of them! Donna reached down and grabbed Gina’s head, playing with her kinky curls and more or less massaging her temples in an attempt to return what was a new and VERY pleasurable experience! Gina’s lips and tongue were totally different from the buzzing attack of the vibrator -- and more compelling in their own way. In addition, Sherrie alternated between attacking Donna’s nipples and her lips, sucking and kissing, and Donna quickly began to undulate against the couch in the grip of a second orgasm!

In the process, Donna bucked Gina off -- which was just as well, as the vibrator had brought Gina to the point where she could concentrate on nothing else! Gina fell back, wailing, “OGOD! OGOD!” as the vibrator pushed her over the peak, too!

Over-stimulated, Sarah broke free of Celeste and strode over to where Gina lay panting on her back, recovering, and dropped over her in a sixty-nine, leaving Gina to choose between licking her and using the vibrator while she buried her face in Gina’s crotch. Gina decided to use the vibrator and Sarah mewled into her open cunt as Gina moved the buzzing device up and down her split.

Sherrie and Celeste simultaneously found themselves to be at loose ends; Celeste tugged Sherrie away from an exhausted Donna, pulling her in for a kiss. Sherrie rode right over Celeste, pushing her flat on the couch, taking charge of the kiss, and the pair was rapidly entwined.


Brad, who had cracked the door to see what was going on, was wildly aroused -- but Gina was busy and Sherrie hadn’t gotten her pussy licked yet. Brad knew that if he screwed things up at this point, his sister would probably murder him! Instead, he drifted slowly forward, compelled by the action to observe, if not participate...


Sarah should have seen him, but when she raised her head to give vent to the screaming joy of her orgasm, she was effectively blinded by the pleasure. Brad ducked, but Sarah merely arched herself, wailing, and hung there, rigid, for a moment, then collapsed back onto Gina. Mere moments later, she was sucking noisily on Gina’s labia, her head buried.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.