Preacher's Sinful Daughter
Chapter 4: Sinning at the Club

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sinning at the Club - A preacher's daughter decides sinning is for her after watching her father fuck a married woman.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

“And you are sure this is a good idea, dear?” Mother asked Daddy. As always, Mother wore a conservative dress: skirt long, neckline high, though it was sleeveless, a concession to the summer heat. Her hair was perfectly coiffed even after a day spent weeding at the church. I didn’t even recall her slipping into the bathroom to fix herself when we returned home, she just changed out of her garden jeans and looked perfect.

I had to spend an hour in the bathroom when we returned home. I was a sweaty mess after spending the afternoon on my knees next to Mother. It wasn’t how I preferred spending my time on my knees. Summer break had just begun, and I already missed kneeling behind my school, blowing the horny boys for a dollar, swallowing their cum, savoring how wanton and whorish I was as I fingered myself.

I didn’t even think of setting up an alternative location for the summer. Big oversight on my part.

“She is eager to help with the outreach ministry,” Daddy answered. He stood tall, authoritative, with all the confidence of a methodist preacher facing a horde of depraved sinners. He wore his black suit, blue tie dangling down his white shirt. He was such a handsome man, dark hair with wings of gray streaking back from his temples.

I had such a sexy Daddy. I loved it when I fucked him. He was a reason I loved older men. There was Deacon Bill at church, Mr. Thompson at school, Principal Miller, Coach Murphy, three other male teachers, kind-hearted Dom who ran the local ice cream stand, and a few other studs in our small suburb of Thousand Oaks.

“But out so late?” Mother frowned. “And in LA? The Sunset Strip, darling. Do you think that’s too much? What if she can’t handle it?”

“The outreach to the homeless shelter is important. She’s eager to help.” The “outreach” to the Sunset Homeless Shelter, which didn’t even exist, was the lie Daddy told Mother to explain tonight’s fun.

“I am, Mother, so eager,” I said, my pussy juicy. Tonight would be so much fun. Over spring break a few months back, Daddy had taken me to the Sunset Strip, a place of porno shops, adult theaters, peepshows, and The Pink Delight, a go go dancing club where their dancers stripped naked. All nude review, it was call. Something sinful and decadent and oh, so new.

Tonight, I was putting the go go boots I bought with my blowjob money to good use.

“See,” Daddy said, hiding his grin. “She is a charitable woman. She wants to help out all those poor, lost souls.”

Daddy’s hypocrisy knew no bounds. He could preach to his flock about the dangers of sexual immorality, how loose women lured men into sin, and how fornication outside of marriage, and inside it should only be for procreation, lead straight to damnation all while his cock was still wet with my sixteen-year-old cunt. I loved helping Daddy “get ready” to give his sermons every Sunday morning while Mother setup the worship hall, laying out fliers, making sure every pew had enough song books. She had no idea her husband fucked his cock in and out of my underage cunt or even my asshole at every opportunity.

Daddy used all my holes.

He could lie so well. I knew he was hard right now, eager for me to watch me be a sinful harlot tonight. I knew he had depraved ideas on how to use my body. I was temptation given flesh—blonde, busty, and youthful. Long legs, lush lips, blue eyes promising such wicked delights. I lured men into sinning with me. I drove them wild, forcing them to spill their seed into my body.

I was such a wicked preacher’s daughter. I hope I was the most sinful one to ever exist.

Sex was amazing, and I pitied my mother for being so reserved, so frigid. A tight ass, as Deacon Bill put it. If she enjoyed sex, she could keep Daddy’s lust satiated enough for him to resist the temptations of other women, including me. But she didn’t understand how wonderful it was to enjoy sex, to suck cocks, to bare her body, to take a young boy’s virginity, to gasp and writhe as one man fucked my ass and another my cunt.

She didn’t know how delicious cum tasted. And that was so sad. Sometimes I wanted to grab her shoulders and shake them. Especially when she lectured me on the dangers of masturbation and how it would lead me into greater sexual sins, like parking with a boy.

It was hard to keep a straight face during those lectures. I had done so much worse than kissing a boy and letting him grope me.

“Well, you know best, dear,” she said, always the dutiful wife, the perfect suburbanite. She could challenge Mrs. Cleaver to the honor of best housewife in America.

“I always do, Margarete.” He took her shoulders, and she planted two chaste kisses on his cheek.

She couldn’t even kiss him properly.

“We should get going, Father,” I said, acting reserved, dressed modestly, my hair gathered in a pair of innocent pigtails—Daddy’s suggestion.

“Of course, dear,” Mother said. Then she gave me a kiss. “Be careful at the shelter. Watch out for those men. They can be such degenerates. And you are such a young thing.”

Oh, if only she knew.

“I will, Mother.”

My nipples tingled as I embraced Mother. She was endowed, too. I had inherited much of her beauty, including her blonde locks, though hers were even paler than mine, a platinum compared to my gold. I was suddenly aware of our breasts pressed tight together. Ever since I saw two women have sex in a stag film at the Sunset Playhouse, I had wanted to be with a woman. I had hinted to Father for weeks now, but so far he either ignored me or I was being too subtle.

I hoped it would be with Donna Paxtor. I had watched her and Daddy several times now, and she was a delicious woman. It always sent a naughty thrill through me when I watched, knowing I had fucked her husband, Bill. And he had no idea his wife cuckolded him with Daddy. She was a beauty, too, a redhead with a sultry smile.

My pussy grew wet, soaking my brand new panties. They were decadent, made of silk and so lacy. My mother would be apoplectic if she ever found out I owned naughty underwear. And my bra wasn’t much better, lifting my large Double D’s into two mounds, a lacy, black bow between the cups. It even unsnapped in the front.

“Well, I’ll let you two go.” Mother said. “Drive safe.”

“We will,” Daddy said with great patience in his voice.

I was all giggling excitement once we were in the Buick. Daddy bought it back in the fifties, and it lacked seatbelts. It was fun to ride in. I bounced on the seat, trembling with excitement, my outfit in the trunk. Once we were in LA, Daddy pulled over at a diner. I darted into change in the restroom, stripping out of my conservative dress, my Mary Janes, and my knee-high socks. I pulled on my go go boots, white vinyl coming up to just below my knees, and my dress. It was wicked. The skirt was so short, it barely covered my rear. The sleeves were long, flaring to bell cuffs at the end, and the oval neckline scooped so low you could almost see the top of my bra, the black lace around the cup peeking out.

It also showed off my delicious cleavage.

I tied the dress’s belt around my waist, pulling the material tight to my stomach and then letting the skirt fall loose about my hips and rear. I stared at the mirror, loving the blue pattern of flowers and leaves swirling over the dress. I shook my hips, giggling as the skirt flared up and down. I turned, staring over my shoulders and kept swaying.

Flashes of my black panties hugging my butt-cheeks appeared. Oh, yes, I would have fun in this dress.

I strolled back out of the bathroom, hurrying through the diner, eager to get to the club. Men in the booths glanced at me, hunger in their eyes. If I had time, I would make them an offer. Dollar for a blowjob. Five dollars for my pussy. Eight for my asshole.

Daddy had a huge grin on his face when I swept in, nodding his head. I reached over, patting the bulge swelling his slacks. “Do I look soooo scrumptious, Daddy?”

“Sin clothed in temptation,” he answered, eyes staring down my cleavage. I took a deep breath, my breasts rising for his enjoyment as his dick throbbed in his slacks.

He drove faster than he should. Eager to get to the club. We reached the Sunset Strip, the flashing lights of the porno shops and other wicked entertainment lighting up the twilight as the sun sank to the west. Men walked up the streets, passing women who lounged on the corners. Streetwalkers.

Kindred spirits.

Daddy found a place to park and climbed out, rushing around the car to open the door for me like a gentleman. That made me really smile as he held out his arm to me. I took it, clinging to my Daddy as we strolled down the sidewalk, passing men glancing at me with hungry eyes. Ahead, The Pink Delight drew closer and closer. My stomach twisted and fluttering nerves shot through me. Ever since Daddy told me his plan as my last week of school drew to a close, I had been practicing my dancing in my room, listening to my Beetles or Beach Boys records, gyrating my hips, finding the right songs to strip to.

I would open with Twist and Shout, and by the time I was naked, it would be Good Vibrations, my absolute favorite.

A large, Black man stood at the entrance in a gray suit, his eyes flicking over us then lingering on my tits. Heat smoldered in his dark eyes. “She new?”

“First appearance,” Daddy answered. “Maybe not the last. Emmy should be expecting us.”

“He better,” the man grunted and nodded to the door.

Music washed over me the moment we entered the club. It was loud and had a great beat, Happy Together playing while two women danced on the stage in their go go boots and nothing else. The men crowding the stage—the smooth, black surface thrusting like a cock into the audience—cheered and clapped, throwing dollar bills on stage as the women shook their asses, their breasts bouncing up and down. They both turned, pressing their naked rears together, swaying their hips back and forth to the song.

My cheeks burned bright with envy as my pussy exploded with frothy desire. This was the right place to be. This was where a preacher’s daughter could act extra sinful. Blood rushed to my head. I almost grew dizzy with desire as Daddy led me through the dark, smoky club. Men smoked and sipped at their drinks at small, circular table. Waitresses in go go boots and lingerie moved through the crowd. Women naked or only in their panties sat on men’s lap in chairs around the club’s edges, gyrating their bodies on them. It almost looked like they were simulating sex.

Why not actually perform it?

The song drew to a close and the two women on stage waved to the crowd and blew kisses, huge smiles on their lips. One was a brunette with tits even bigger than mine. She carried herself with such confidence as she bent down, collecting her discarded clothing and the dollar bills strewn on stage. One bold man tucked his bill beneath her breast, lifting the mound up and letting gravity hold the dollar in place.

I never wanted to leave. Daddy knew I was such a wanton harlot. And this is clearly where women like me belonged.

Daddy reached a door marked “Employee’s Only” and opened it. It led to a short hallway. At one end, an open door peered in on a dressing room. A topless woman walked by, red hair bouncing about her shoulders. Daddy led us away to a door labeled “Mr. Papadopoulos” and knocked.

A man grunted, “Come in.”

Daddy opened the door and ushered me into a cluttered office. A short man, dark hair, his purple shirt half-unbutton showing off a hairy chest. He had a lecherous grin at the sight of me, his lips smiling around the cigar clutched between his teeth.

“Emmy,” Daddy said, closing the door behind us.

“Well, well, well,” the man said. “When you told me about the girl you wanted to bring in, I wasn’t holding my breath. But her...” He stared at me. “How old are you, girl?”

“Sixteen,” I purred. “Daddy says I’ll have a lot of fun dancing here.”

“Daddy.” Emmy arched an eyebrow, staring at my father. “No shit. The preacher brings his own daughter to dance on my stage.”

I put a shake to my hips, my skirt flaring. “I sooo love to dance. And there were so many handsome men out there. Mmm, I can’t wait to get on stage.”

“Lord, you are a wanton one. I bet you suck cock like a champ.”

“I’m the best at my school.”

He snorted. “Well, prove it, girl. You suck my cock, you get to dance on my stage.”

I licked my lips and let out a purring, “Sounds like a deal, Mr. Papadopoulos.” It was a hard name to say, but I managed.

“Emmy,” he grunted. “If you’re going to suck my cock. We should be on first name basis.”

“I’m Alexandra, Emmy,” I said, strolling forward, feeling Daddy’s eyes on me.

Emmy’s chair squeaked as he turned it on the concrete floor. I walked around his desk and fell to my knees before him. I slid my hands up his jeans, savoring the rough denim beneath my palms, then reached his crotch. I rubbed at his throbbing dick, feeling how hard he was. My fingers unsnapped the fastener then drew down the zipper slowly, smiling at him the entire time.

“Is he really your father?” he asked as I pulled down his jeans and white underwear.

“He is,” I grinned as I produced a short, fat cock rising from a dark tangle of pubic hair. Up close, he had a spicy musk stronger than the cigar smoke. “He also took my cherry.”

Before he could respond, I licked up his shaft, savoring the salty flavor of his skin. I reached the top, swirling about the pink crown. He groaned, chair creaking as I latched my lush lips on his dick and sucked.

As my cheeks hollowed, a hot thrill shot down to my pussy. My cunt was hot and juicy, itching to be touched. But I didn’t. I wanted all my horny energy to make me dance like a wanton strumpet on stage.

My lips popped off his dick as I sucked just on the tip, loving it, teasing him, drawing out his salty precum. He groaned again, his hand seizing a pigtail, twining the golden hair about his fingers. I flicked my tongue across the edge again as he grabbed my other pigtail.

“Whore, I need you to suck my cock, not lick it like an ice cream cone.”

“But it’s such a tasty treat,” I giggled.

“Fuck,” he moaned and then he yanked down hard on my pigtails, forcing my lips to swallow his cock.

I shuddered, helpless and at his mercy as he pulled my mouth down his cock. His dick brushed the back of my throat, pain flaring along my scalp. Wonderful pain. I loved how he used my pigtails, taking control of me, fucking my mouth up and down his cock. The shaft slid in and out of my mouth as he used my pigtails as handle bars, his hips fucking up, the tip brushing the back of my throat over and over.

I sucked so hard, my body shuddering, my hands clenching at his thighs. Saliva ran down my chin as he fucked his cock faster and faster in and out of my mouth, using me. I wiggled my hips, feeling Daddy’s eyes on me, knowing he loved watching me be a whore, his dick growing harder and harder, anticipating the moment he would fuck me and dump his cum into my sinful cunt.

“Shit, what a slutty daughter you raised, Preacher.” Emmy slammed my mouth down harder. So hard his cock popped past my gullet. I almost choked on him as the thick tip forced down my throat. “She can even deep-throat. I bet you trained her to do that.”

“Once she saw it in a porno, she had to try it,” answered Daddy, his voice calm. “She is that wicked of a whore. Her mother and I tried to raise her right, but she is consumed by sin. It radiates from her cunt, compelling her to be even more wanton.”

I moaned a yes about Emmy’s cock. He groaned, his dick lodged in my throat right next to my humming vocal cords. He pulled my lips all the way down to his pubic hair, grinding my nose into them as he gripped my pigtails.

“Yes, I can see that,” Emmy grunted. “Oh, yes, you are a wicked thing. Such a sinful creature. And only sixteen ... Lord, what a harlot.”

“He has lost all faith in her. She’s too whorish. She’ll be a sinner for life.” Daddy’s voice was thick, gravelly with the lust I inspired in him. “Use her mouth. Dump your cum down her throat. It is all she’s good for now.”

A hot shudder ran through me. I loved the humiliating words. I gripped Emmy’s thighs so tight, fighting the urge to masturbate myself to an orgasm as my panties soaked up the juices flooding out of my cunt. I was so wicked, so sinful. My holes were made to have men dump their cum into them, to drink it all up. My thighs rubbed together, teasing my hard clit, flutters shooting through my body. I moaned about Emmy’s cock.

He loved that. His head lolled back. His dick throbbed in my mouth. And then he erupted. He pumped the cum straight into my stomach, dumping it down my throat. I shuddered, a flutter of pleasure racing out of me as he used my mouth for his pleasure. I was nothing but a warm, sucking hole to him.

And I savored the small orgasm rippling out of my cunt. I moaned, my tongue loving the taste of his cock. He let out an explosive breath and let go of my pigtails. Trembling, I drew my mouth up his cock. It popped out and I heaved in a deep breath, licking my lips and wiping at the saliva staining my chin and neck.

“Alexandra, my stage is yours. Boil their blood.” He then pressed an intercom button. “Missy, come to my office. There’s a new girl I need you to get ready to take to the stage.”

Missy turned out to be the brunette I had seen on stage with the other woman. She appeared in a silk robe, her breasts almost spilling out of it. She had a huge smile and a wonderful scent about her that made my heart beat so fast. She was the type of woman I would love to have for my first time.

On the way to the dressing room, she told me she danced by the name of Missy D, which wasn’t her real name, and asked me my stage name.

“Alexandra,” I shrugged.

“Oh, no, that won’t do,” she said, shaking her head as she plopped me down before a makeup table, a mirror surrounded by light bulbs before me, and began enhancing what makeup I wore, which wasn’t much. My lips became blood red as she said. “I think Lexi is better. Lexi ... Lovelace.”

“Lexi Lovelace?” I asked then giggled. “That sounds so naughty.”

“Exactly,” she told me, applying a bit more rouge to my cheeks. “My, you look young. How old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

She blinked. “And you’re dancing here? You know what you’ll be doing on stage?”

“Stripping naked,” I purred. “I love showing off my body.”

“An exhibitionist, huh?” Missy D opened the front of her robe, baring her large tits. “I get that. I love to show off the girls. Why I call myself Missy D, because aren’t these a lush pair of Double D’s?”

“Yes, they are,” I moaned, my mouth salivating, her pink nipple only an inch away. I wanted to lean over and suck, but then she put away her tits.

I really had to convince Daddy to find a woman for me to fool around with. I had no idea how to seduce one on my own. Boys were so easy to seduce they would even pay me for the privilege, but girls ... All the ones I knew, the few who would still speak to me, pretended to hate sex. They either lied, had no experience with it, or were complete morons tricking themselves that they didn’t enjoy it. They all wanted to pretend to be good girls, not sluts.

They were missing out.

“You know what songs you want to dance to?” she asked me.

I nodded my head and told her my selection.

She smiled. “Okay, I’ll tell the MC. He’ll announce you, you stroll out on stage, the music will start up, and then you dance. Don’t start getting naked until near the end of Twist and Shout, then get fully undressed for Good Vibrations. Make them love you. Make them desire you. Then they’ll shower the stage with money.”

I grinned. “That’s the other reason I’m here. I like to get paid for being a slut.”

“Wow. You are ... so unusual for a girl your age.”

“Being a hypocrite is so much worse. Sex is amazing, I embraced it and have been so happy.”

“Well, good luck,” she told me, maneuvering me to the the stage entrance.

She slipped out a side entrance. The current song wrapped up after a minute. A few moments later, a dancer strolled backstage naked, a sheen of sweat over her body. She gave me a cold smile, her money gripped in one hand, her dress and lingerie balled up in the other. She grabbed a robe, stashed her tips in a small locked box, and was heading out to work the crowd when my name was called.

“The Pink Delight is proud to present Lexi Lovelace’s sensual premiere,” the MC boomed. “She’s young and eager to please. Let’s welcome Lexi!”

I took a deep breath, a wave of fear shooting through me. The men cheered on the other side of the curtain. I couldn’t stand here afraid. I would disappoint them all. They were all yearning to see my nubile body. I saw the looks of the men when we walked in, each waiting to see me strut and strip on stage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.