Monkey Wrench
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

“Oh, I hate her so much,” Kia whispered into my ear over popcorn crunches, commenting on the very pretty, very talented, very limber action heroine on the screen. I sunk a bit deeper. I didn’t even like popcorn. I had wanted peanut M&Ms but Kia had vetoed that, “Ugh, he’s not dead. Why couldn’t he have stayed dead?”

I grew sick of her incessant color commentary, and I grabbed Kia’s chin and just kissed her. She seemed way more than surprised, especially as I crushed a popcorn between her lower lip and braces. Our 3-D glasses clacked together and slid askew on our faces.

“Dean, I’m trying to watch the movie,” She blushed, smiled widely, and pushed me off. She pushed her glasses to settle on her nose. Thirty four Goddamned dollars for this. I smiled took another handful of popcorn and learned to hate a movie I would have normally loved.

It was easy to drop out. Grunt to the comments Kia excitedly whispered. I leaned back in my seat. I crunched my popcorn until my saliva turned it to slush. I wanted my Kia. The one without the braces. I wanted to feel liked. I couldn’t even hold Kia’s hand as that was her popcorn hand. My cock had expectations. If I was in the box I could just go with a different girl. Xiomara had looked so scared. She would’ve let me hold her hand.

I guess X was going to be first. I had been thinking of Kia but I was unhappy and that made me kick her down the line. Second last would be the insult. That’s what Zoë had said. First would be important as would second and the final. I had quickly put Suzi second to last but Kia was making a play for it right now. Marin first, Xiomara last. That was a good plan. Kia could’ve been second, but what about Renée? Connie? Or Pat? Would Pat even let me? She was so cute with her perky little tits and falsely vicious snarl. I’d loved to sink my cock into her mouth. Grab fistfuls of her vibrant orange hair, right above her ears. I bet I could make her--

“What’re you thinking about?” Kia had leaned her head on my shoulder with wide eyes stabbing into my brain. I only then noticed the credits rolling.

“I’m thinking I could’ve made tonight go better,” I deflected. She gave me a soft smile.

“I think it went pretty well,” She took my hand and I melted a little. I smiled, one corner at a time. I stood up and tugged her fingers, directing her to her feet.

“So, we could go get some food and--”

“We’ll do that for date number two,” Kia promised. She kissed me on the cheek, “Take me home?”

“Sure,” I said, feeling a little bad for how I had railed at her in my head and more than a little relieved the night was over. She held my hand tightly as we walked out of the theatre, through the lobby. The late shows were due to start and people were grabbing concessions and flashing their cell phones to the ticket takers. Kia was snuggled right up against me. We walked straight through the middle, the crowd parting for the most part around us. I spotted Andrea with some guy or Marin with a couple of girls I didn’t know. She pushed out her cheek with her tongue as we made eye contact. She wasn’t pushing a fist to her mouth, but the suggestion was clear. I laughed.

“What?” Kia’s blue eyes flashed. Her fingers squeezed tighter as we stepped out into the parking lot.

“Must be a little nervous, I guess,” I brushed her hair back and forced a grin, “This kinda is my first date.”

“Don’t be nervous,” She stopped me in front of the big window. There were movie posters plastered up but you could see in or out if you wanted to, “But you better kiss me good night here. Don’t want to rile up the parents too badly, right?”

“Right,” I grabbed her face and kissed her lightly. She grabbed around my waist and pulled herself in tighter. I broke the kiss before she was ready, “Let’s get you home.”


“Dude, it’s hardly 10! Dork!” My sister’s voice carried her laugh at me from deep into our home. I kicked off my shoes.

“Hey, yeah, I guess I’ll have to wait until--” I came to a hard stop when I saw Xiomara waiting in our living room. She was dressed in a low cut green top and skin tight jeans. She chewed the bottom left corner of her lip until we made eye contact. She had a brilliant smile.

“Wait until what?” Xiomara smirked as her eyes glittered with curiosity. I wasn’t going to talk about Zoë and my shared dreams. Especially with her as a member of my stable.

“Uh ... Wait until I can get you alone,” I grinned. Her eyes went wide. She turned her head and shouted down the hallway to my sister in the bathroom.

“Zoë! He’s not blushing and skulking off! He even seems to be flirting with me!”

“Then suck his cock!” Zoë shouted back, “You’ve got enough time. I’ll be out in less than a minute.”

“Jesus!” Xiomara laughed and blushed with me, “You two have been weird lately. We’re going over to the party. Connie said you were invited?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. I was dressed nice already though I might be smelling of popcorn butter-like substance, “And imagine how cool I’ll look when I show up with you.”

“It’s not as impressive when you have your sister as one of the girls on each of your arms,” Zoë walked out. She was skanked up, short little black skirt, shiny purple top. Her black bra fully visible in the cut of her neck and under her arms. She posed, one arm up, hip cocked out.

“You look like mom’d kill you,” I nodded.

“Thanks bro,” She beamed and walked across squeezing my arm. She reached and called to Xiomara.

“Please, we’re not going to be on his arms,” Xiomara used to manage to make me feel like an ant to be stepped on when she talked like that. I could finally see through the meanness to the joke underneath. I grinned.

“Yeah, Zoë,” I nodded separating from my sister, “We’re going on X’s arms. She’s hot enough to snag a pair twins.”

Xiomara’s overly done nail stabbed me hard in the chest.

“You don’t call me X,” She scowled.

“OK,” I nodded, “You look fantastic, Xiomara.”

“Cool,” She smiled, “Are you coming with us?”

“Of course I am,” I offered her my arm and she smacked me with the back of her hand in my chest. Zoë tugged my sleeve as Xiomara reached for my door.

“Give us one sec, K?” My sister asked her best friend.

“Yeah, I’ll be right outside,” Xiomara dug a cigarette and her lighter out of her purse.

“Do you want her tonight?” Zoë pulled the door closed behind Xiomara but, carefully, Zoë didn’t talk above a whisper.

“Um, I--” I shook my head, “I’m kind of dating Kia, aren’t I?”

“That’s up to you,” Zoë clicked her tongue. She gestured to the door and her friend beyond it, “Seriously, she’s going to go social butterfly when we arrive. If you want her, go grab her and yourself a drink and just interrupt the first boy that she lets drag her into a corner.”

“Yeah?” I doubted.

“Yeah.” Zoë nodded, “Or don’t.”

“I’m going to feel like an asshole either way if she starts talking to a jerk,” I realized.

“Nah,” Zoë shook her head, “She’ll come home with me tonight. She always does.”

“Always?” I scratched my head, “I’ve always thought she was, you know...”

“Like me?” Zoë snorted, “C’mon shit for brains. Let’s go party!”


I didn’t even know who’s house we were at. We had walked, it took about half an hour, I hadn’t been in this neighborhood since elementary school. Zoë led, I hung back step for step with Xiomara. She had a great ass. She had a snarky smile. She had a perfect eyeroll.

We climbed the front steps and walked into the earthquake of bass. I expected more people to be honest. There was maybe twenty-five and most were girls. Zoë was the sluttiest. She was clearly proud of that. She gave me a wordless message, get Xiomara a drink. It seemed like good advice.

“You want a drink?” I asked.

“Uh, I’m not much of a drinker,” She replied. Zoë shook her head. Yeah, I didn’t believe Xiomara either.

“Mind if I borrow your brother?” Connie grabbed my arm and led me away. Xiomara seemed happy to go off with Zoë. I wasn’t for only a heartbeat. I was marched out the back, “I thought you weren’t making it.”

“I hoped I’d still be busy by this point,” I shrugged.

“With Kia?” Connie laughed, “C’mon, Renée needs saving.”

Renée was surrounded by three boys. She looked miserable. I recognized Tré, he was one of the guys in Zoë’s box. He seemed like a decent enough guy. So did Reggie and Zoë was terrified of him. Connie pushed the base of my spine. I stepped forward.

“I made it after all,” I smiled for Renée.

“Dude...” Tré shook his head.

“Hey, give me a hand up,” Renée reached forward with both of her hands. I grabbed her left, Tré took her right and we pulled her up onto her kitten heeled sandals, “Thank you boys.”

“You look a little unsteady,” I told her. She smiled slipping to the side I caught her around the hip. Connie was whispering something, leading Tré away to some pink highlighted brunette eleventh grader.

“I’ve had a couple wine coolers,” Renée explained, “Did you really mean it?”

“I always mean what I say,” I smiled, “What did I say?”

“That you just wanted to skip the awkward first date bullshit and just go for it?” I led her away from the couch that was already being poached. She was cuddlier on Earth. Just a little bit chubbier. Mostly around her thighs, hips, and tummy. It was cute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.