Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 11

I pulled her into me before I opened my eyes. In the box again, this time knowing, certain, that I’m real. That I’m not dreaming. I reached up and set my hand on her breast. Her fingers, or someone else’s, teased the back of my hand.

“He’s getting up,” Pat, still on bed number two. She had adamantly refused to join Xiomara, Kia, Marin, Suzi and myself on this bed. Even after she had jacked me off in a cold corner. I could see her lips closing on her finger as she tasted my cum. I kept that in my mind and drove my hips forward, pressing my morning wood into her butt.

“Dean?” Xiomara spoke and shook my shoulder. I buried my face into her hair, whoever I held, and shook my head.

“De-ean.” Kia singsonged, behind Xiomara. I put my leg forward, onto her hip. I held Suzi, Marin was taller. I smelled Suzi’s neck she was warm and it calmed me.

“OK,” I faux-yawned and slipped my hand off of Suzi’s breast. I was facing the locker side, lifting up to look right into Marin’s grinning face. Below me, Suzi rolled against my chest and looked perturbed, happy, impatient. The moment I read one emotion, she felt, she expressed, she hid behind another.

“Who’s on Deansitting duty while--” It was Andrea. I could hear her standing off the bed. The farthest from me. No. Suzi might’ve smelled OK, but I was going on day three in a box without a shower. I had to move forward. I just climbed over Suzi, grabbed Marin, who was squealing, with an arm around her waist and stepped off the bed. Andrea shrieked. She ducked back under the covers. She was wearing pajamas: full on, buttoned all the way, just short of attached feet, pajamas.

Pat had more to be blushing about, and she was, right down into the tank top and bikini panties she had picked out. I smiled at her. She waited impatiently back

“Dean, we need to get cleaned up,” Connie said sweetly. She was sitting up, legs off the edge of the bed, wearing big shorts and a light t-shirt. Xiomara looked up at me, looking gorgeous, wearing a mostly translucent black nightgown. It should’ve hung to her knees but it had rolled up, or been rolled up, and she flashed her panties. A matching black pair to Pat’s pink ones, “Who do you want to look after you?”

“I’m getting a shower today,” I said as clearly as I could. Kia smiled at that, then she scowled at Suzi, maybe even Marin, “I stink. Please, someone join me.”

That didn’t seem to be the right way to go. People were afraid to volunteer. I don’t think, besides Andrea and maybe Renée, that they were afraid to shower with me. They were afraid of each other. Kia’s kiss that first day. Xiomara’s claiming of my lap. That irritated the others, and there was always enough to stare down the outlier, never enough to support her.

“I’m not--” Pat tried to speak but I waved her down.

“A volunteer before I count down from five, or I’m picking two of you.” I summoned my inner Zoe. She’d’ve ruled this clique. She’d’ve had Xiomara for back up and Xiomara was better support than Renée for Connie.

“Five.” Renée, Andrea and Marin inched away from my view. I wasn’t going to pick them. Or Pat, even though I wanted her the most right now.

“Four.” Connie was sitting up straighter, she was drawing attention to herself and away from the more sheepish.

“Three.” Xiomara stretched out. Languishing and showing off her breasts. They looked nice. I was a heartbeat slowed.

“Two.” Suzi just bloomed red against her darker skin.

“Wa--”

“I’ll do it.” Kia stood up. I grinned. Good, I could’ve had two. But I couldn’t have picked. I smirked I walked down the bed and Kia didn’t miss a step.

“I’m coming too.” I was expecting Xiomara if anyone, but Marin was hurrying behind me.

“Anyone else?” Laughed Pat, worrying.

“OK,” Connie nodded, “Me too.”

“Wow,” Is all I could say. We all walked to the lockers and took our towels. Kia handed me a body wash, “This smells the best.”

“I like this one,” Connie handed me the shampoo/body wash combo bottle. The small block letters on bland white packaging nailed in the coffin. I put Kia’s back. She grimaced but I took her hand walked down to the showers. We had laid our towels next to the sinks. We all looked at each other. Well, they all looked at me. I had to move first.

My sleep clothes, weren’t my choice. I passed out, moments after lights out and I had been in such a funk after Pat’s “You taste weird,” I hadn’t really taken care of myself. Someone had put me in these sleep pants. Someone had stripped off my t-shirt. Someone had laid me in the bed.

I still had yesterday’s underwear on. I breathed loudly as I slipped those to the floor. I knew they, almost everyone, was still watching from the beds. I cared. I can’t lie about that. My piss related morning boner even threatened to wilt. I turned, from everyone and peed. The sound hitting the toilet water was the loudest in the room. I was shaking to get rid of the last drops when I felt fingers up my spine.

Connie was naked. She was gorgeous. She stood an inch or two above me. She was a so beautiful and unafraid for how naked she was. This body, her room body, was in terrific shape, though I expected similar results back in the real world. Her breasts were sitting high and pointing off right towards my face. My first real breasts I’d ever seen. She looked fairer, in contrast to the really black of her nipples. They were wide, her nipples, pointing up from the broad mounds of flesh. My fingers still tingled with the memory of Suzi’s tits. I wanted to reach out for Connie. I looked up to her uneasy eyes.

I couldn’t help but smile. She smiled back, all the way through herself. Her lips broadened, her eyes brightened, her shoulders relaxed, her chest advanced. I looked back down and she laughed. She didn’t have any pubic hair, any leg hair, any armpit hair. I still had mine. We had all kept our haircuts, she must’ve taken care of everything. I prefered the look. I tried to remember everyone yesterday. Some girls had on sleeves but they all had on skirts. I hadn’t seen even one hair on a leg or in an armpit. I didn’t want to.

“C’mon, let’s get showered,” She reached for my hand and I gave it after worrying about having just used the bathroom. I picked up my body wash and followed her. Her ass was terrific. It was the best in the room, because I couldn’t even imagine anyone else’s while I followed her. She stopped me at the metal lip under the open glass door.

I saw more naked girls. Kia and Marin were in the shower, retreated to the far corner. The water steamed, just a little, as it sprayed out of three showerheads. I felt the first warm drops as I looked through. I wanted to step forward but I waited a moment. Kia kept her back to me. Marin had an arm over her tits. She frowned, slumped and quavered. I looked to Connie, she gestured me inside.

“OK,” I said because I had to say something to get my feet to step in closer to the girls. I looked up, closed my eyes, and shoved my face into the shower. It was an amazing shower. Connie closed the door behind me. There was plenty of pressure and the water was close to hot. I felt tension just sloughing out of my muscles. Connie reached for my waist and I stepped closer to Kia and Marin.

“Hi,” Kia said as I laid my hand on the small of her back. Her shower darkened hair was gorgeous and stuck to her skin all the way to the bottom of her shoulder blades. I saw her breasts, the smallest in the shower, for the first time. Her nipples were almost the opposite of Connie’s. Kia looked darker for how pale her nipples were. She brought a hand up to cover herself.

“Hi,” I grinned. The shower was very big for one and plenty big for two but for four it was impossible to wash without contact. I reached past Kia. There was a shelf about waist high and I settled my body wash on it. I reached my other hand up to Kia’s elbow, “Can I wash your hair?”

I couldn’t tell you why that was the question I was able to ask. I had considered so many things to wash. She blushed red. I had seen blushes for three days harder than I had ever seen girls blushed. Kia practically changed species when she was turned as red as she did. Marin reached for my arm.

“Me next?”

“Sure,” I nodded. Kia walked her back into me and tried to pass her shampoo bottle around to me. Connie reached past the both of us and took the bottle I had just put down.

I had been terrified and nervous since I had climbed out of bed. I couldn’t be. I had to save Zoe. I had to be certain. I couldn’t stop myself from being out of my depth. I could force myself to be brave. When I squeezed her shampoo into the palm of my hand. I realized something incredible. I wasn’t overcome by nervousness anymore. I grinned and reached into her hair. I felt Connie’s hands first. She pulled my hair from my face and started washing. I followed her example. I grew erect.

“Hey, X and Renee are in the second shower,” Marin leaned in and whispered to me. She was gorgeous, slicked with water. I let her lead me away from her beautiful breasts to see Renee watching us. She rushed around Xiomara. I shuddered. My fingers tangled with sud slick blonde hair. I, out of survival instinct, had lied to myself. Xiomara was the girl I had been the closest to all of my left. She and Zoe had tortured me. I wanted her more than anyone.

“Dean, you’ve stopped,” Kia mentioned. Connie tilted my head to rinse my hair. I focused on Kia. She was the kind of girl who liked me, even out of this crazy box. I felt like someone was kicking the bottom out of my stomach. What was with me? I focused on her body, on her hair, on her feel. She was incredible. I massaged her scalp. Connie was giving me another pass. I closed my eyes. What was I supposed to feel?

“OK,” I told Kia, “We can rinse this out.”

“Already?” She murmured and then shook her head. She hurried to the side. The showerheads left us a place in the center to keep our heads out of the direct spray. I eased her aside and Marin quickly snuck into Kia’s place.

“Isn’t it wash, rinse, repeat?” I asked with a smile.

“My turn.” Marin growled. I laughed and Kia edged around us to where Connie was tilting my head for a second rinse. I blinked away the splash of shampoo from my eyes. Marin lifted my hands and poured her chosen shampoo into my palm. She hurried around and wiggled her butt back into my hard cock. Oh. I’d have never left that alone in a shower by myself. I feared. Knowing how I had been set off just two night ago. I looked over. Renee was still hiding behind Xiomara. Xiomara was still watching me. I felt hands on my back. Kia and Connie were washing more of me. I swallowed air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.