The Return of the Mack
Chapter 6: How It Was That I Learned to Love the State of Texas

Copyright© 2016 by BUICK GS

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6: How It Was That I Learned to Love the State of Texas - We will be looking in on the life of Buffalo Soldier Sgt. Mack Shaft. Mack and the men he mustered out of the Army intend to get on with their lives after the Civil War. Our story begins with Mack fighting to get out of the Army. Their final destination is somewhere out west. But you never know where you might end up living. New codes to be added as needed. No sex in this opening Chapter.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   Western   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Cream Pie  

A man could find himself short of breath staring at four works of art. Between my mother lying beside my two sisters, and Buck’s sister Leslie, I was sitting on a blanket panting like a virgin with a serious hard-on, and no good idea what I should be doing with all these women. Well my mother knew what to do when she sat in my lap and kissed me, before she raised up and impaled herself on my thick stiff dick. The more she slid her hot wet pussy down upon my thickness the better I felt. “Oh, Mack, I was used to a big dick I was just a little worried that you wouldn’t measure up to my size standards, that I had no choice, but to become accustomed too. I am proud to say that you are your father’s child and have the family gift of size between your legs, I can’t say if you are any bigger, but I can say with no trouble that you don’t feel no smaller either.” Mama said.

Then we started moving around to make each other feel damn good, in fact we were both feeling good enough to make some pleasant sounds, about them feelings, too. I was able to stifle the grunts so they were mostly heard here in the tent, but my mother was having volume control issues as they may have heard moans all over the camp, but her climaxes may have been heard all the way down in our hometown of Columbia, Tennessee. Not only is mom able to have multi-orgasms, she also wet up both our crotches, after her orgasms intensified. Her screams would most likely have to have many a person’s tongues wagging all day tomorrow, if not tonight, I was sure. Hell, I was embarrassed that she was making all that racket, but the pleasure that she was giving me, and the way she was massaging my dick, both hard and softly, what was so special was there was no set pattern, so I never knew what her pussy was going to do for the next stroke. Toward the end of the fucking I rolled us over so I could pound her tight pussy hard! “Oh Mack, please cum, baby, fill mama’s hot pussy with ya seed, I need it now, right now!” my mama screamed at me.

Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me holding me as I pumped her pussy full of sperm. Mama was quietly murmuring, while her pussy softly twitched around my slowly softening thick, very wet dick. It was damn sure the best sex that I had ever had, bar none. After mom had been somewhat quiet for a few minutes the clapping outside of our tent began. I have no idea just how many folks was outside our tent clapping, as nobody in my tent wanted to peek out of our tent to see just who all was on the outside of our tent. “Maybe now the rest of us can get some rest after we take care of some bidness, now that you folks done stirred up most of us in this entire camp. Maybe you folks should move ya tent a little ways off, because ya makes entirely too much noise for us civilized people!” some lady was a preaching to all of us in my tent. That just confirmed that we were in for all the teasing that folks could throw at us tomorrow.

I was still enjoying them feelings that I was busy remembering, while I was a fucking mom’s hot and juicy pussy, when I felt a tongue gliding all over my dick trying to bring the big monster back to life. I looked down to see Leslie working hard with her tongue before taking the head of my dick into her mouth. Leslie woke up the monster and proceeded to do the same things that she saw my mom do to me earlier, after setting in my lap a few minutes we attempted to enter her secret garden.

By now my mother had recovered enough to help us accomplish what Leslie had set out to complete, I was just a willing accomplice in the crime of breaking into Leslie’s previously untouched pussy, and I have to say that her pussy was putting up one hell of a fight to remain unused, too. Leslie screamed loudly each time we tried to get in her pussy. Finally I got the head of my dick in Leslie, only to have her pussy clamp down hard on the little more than an inch of dick that was stuck inside of her pussy. Mama was sucking on her left breast, at the same time mama began playing with her clit to try and help to unlock her pussy. Cora took on the job of sucking on her right breast, with all that stimulation going on that pussy could only hold out so long.

Leslie suddenly unlocked the door and gravity had begun to help the fight to get into that tight, wet, hot, pussy, while I began pushing upwards. Needless to say it was no secret that a virgin was being painfully broken in inside my tent. “Oh Mack it hurts, it hurts!” Leslie was chanted loudly over and over. Between Leslie and my mom the inside of our tent smelled like there was more than four hot pussies in our tent. Mama and Cora stopped touching Leslie when I got all the dick that I could get into Leslie, and we let her rest for a few minutes. “Thank you Mack, I belong with you now, please make me feel like your mama felt not too long ago, please.” Leslie said quietly to me.

We started fucking, I let Leslie find out how she like to fuck, in other words what felt the best to her, Leslie experimented finding what she liked and I began pushing upwards with more force as we kept dancing. When I grabbed her hips to help me regulate my strokes to get the most out of the fucking, Leslie gave up trying to be quiet as she was feeling very good. It was damn sure feeling real good to me, I did not want to stop fucking her. “I wish that I had been doing this much sooner, oh Mack, fuck me, baby.” Leslie laid her head on my shoulder as she just surrendered to my runaway dick. While she was no longer screaming, per se, she was also continuously moaning my name. And Leslie was also chanting ‘fuck me’ loud enough to be heard outside of our tent. I came inside Leslie and cuddled with her as I was passing out.

I personally never heard what was said about all the noise that Leslie kept up last night. I would not know how much extra pussy was served up. Either because the pussy got hot just from listening to the goings on in my tent, or the dick that was near said pussy was hard for the same reason, and it’s owner wanted some relief from the results of hearing Leslie carrying on so soon after my mama had put on her own show, before Leslie’s hot show, had started. Though in some cases the extra sexual relief was mutual. Some babies may have gotten made last night. Only time will time if any new babies show up in the next nine months.

I could not get my pants on fast enough, as I needed to water a bush with a passion. When Vanessa had to actually come inside of our tent to wake us up, she said, “Girl, it smells like nothing but wall to wall pussy in here! What all did that young man do to you women in here last night? I was so hot that Zeke had to do me and Anna both twice last night. I ain’t sure that Mack should be making you women excite the entire camp like that too often. Many a woman is sore this morning, and a few of the men are worse for the wear also, too. Zeke damn sure is too tired to do much today, he says that he is too old to be fucking that much, in the same night!But damn if it didn’t feel so good to Anna and me. That old dawg may find himself working these old pussies more than he wants too, though. And it is all your fault Lady, because you started them damn fireworks, last night!” Vanessa said before she left our tent. I heard the most of what she said, and my embarrassment was in full force. I just wanted to ride off on my horse, and never seen anybody in this camp ever again. I could not get back in our tent to get dressed fast enough after Vanessa left, because I had somebody looking at me from the time I stepped out of the tent until I re-entered the tent, to finish getting dressed for the day.

“After talking to Vanessa, none of us want to leave this tent,” Mama said.

“Well I can’t use the bushes for any of you, sorry about that fact, I really am too. But you can just get ready though, because as at least one somebody was staring at me the whole time I was outside just now. I hate to think what all we are about to hear from everyone about last night. You would think that none of these people never heard people having sex before” I said.

“Baby, you laid down some real good loving on Leslie and me, last night, and that is the type of loving that I want to keep getting, speaking for myself, anyway. You just keep ringing our bells, the other guys around here best to find out how to make their tents makes noises like your tent did last night.” Mama said. My other tent mates let it be known they wanted the same treatment that mama got last night too.

When we left the tent so our four man team could begin taking down our tent, Zeke just came out and asked me. “Man, just what in the hell were you doing last night? I don’t mean to be talking under any woman’s clothes, including my own women, but both your Mom and Leslie are walking just a little bit stiffly this morning. Leslie we can all understand, but your Mom ain’t getting around that much better than Leslie, and Lady has had few children as you well know. I don’t just want to know whatever you are willing to tell because my ladies ask me to ask you. Hell, I am asking for me, hell, I want to make my women walk funny like two of your women are struggling to do, with those big assed smile stuck on their faces at the same time.” Zeke said to me. I noticed that we had gathered quite a crowd of men right along through now.

The womenfolk said that this train was not moving today because we have good water and decent grass, today and tomorrow are going to be rest days. We menfolks need to hunt and check on the wagons. (That would be the very same wagons that we had checked on less than one week ago.) Looking over, I saw a crowd of women had gathered around my women, I knew that all of this talking would not be about just what all that they had planned to be cooking here in the camp today.

“Look fellas, there is no big secret to what I was doing last night at all; when I was young I listened to some things that I heard. I was listening to a bunch of women talking because I was helping with the laundry on the Plantation when I was still too young for the fields but strong enough to help the womenfolk. ‘Gurl, these men just jump on us like we be part of the bed, they don’t care if we’s feel good or not. They going to get them good feelings, either most don’t care, or ain’t figured out we take longer for them good feelings for us to enjoy. They needs to be taught how to pleasure us better so’s we can get more out a laying with them, rather than almost feeling good.’ one of them women said, loud enough to be heard by me.

“After I noticed what they were speaking about, I stayed as close to that group of women as I could, soaking up the things that they were speaking so freely about. A few days later I began fucking that entire group of women, young as I was. I was barely helping with the laundry as I was fucking so much. I was sad to see that my job was no longer allowed, as the overseer could not remember seeing too much of me moving too much laundry. Those ladies taught me everything I needed to know, I learn not to be in a hurry, even if I had to stop moving and start moving again, making the feelings calm down so that I can last much longer. That is the big so-called secret to what was going on in my tent, last night.” I said. They all looked at me like I was insulting most of them, as most of them thought that they were the perfect lovers already. We fixed on the wagons, mostly busy work. I took a nap to take a bigger role of guard duty, figuring many folks would be trying new things in tent city tonight. I knew that I still had some unfinished business of my own to take care of myself. But I had volunteered to take some of the early rounds of guard duty tonight.

After I was done with guard duty, I got in the tent to see that Dora and Cora were getting themselves ready for me to play with. Cora was ready for my hard dick after I undressed quickly; I climb up over her and eased between her shapely muscular thighs. I looked into her eyes as I rubbed my dickhead up and down the crease of her hot and very wet pussy. Her lower lips was trembling as I began feeding my thick dick into Cora’s very tight, previously unused pussy. Cora was moaning painfully even before I pushed up against her hymen. Cora screamed out loudly after I pierced her hymen hard enough that near ½ my dick rushed past the painfully torn membrane as well. I stopped to let her get used to the large intruder that was pushing the walls of her tight pussy out of its way. After I waited a few minutes that seemed like a few hours, I resumed my pursuit to find the bottom of Cora’s pussy, and Cora’s pussy was slowly welcoming all that I had to offer, that hot slick tightness that I was loving just a little bit too much joy.

Once I bottomed out in Cora I kissed her while I teased both of her nipples, causing her to moan. “Oh Mack, it is finally starting to feel good.” I finally started to fuck Cora. “Oh shit, Cora, your pussy is feeling so damn good to me. Cora, your pussy is on fire. Burn me baby, burn me baby!” I shouted out loud. Cora, I’d like to think, had no real idea what she was really doing as she was clutching my dick naturally the way it felt best to her pussy, but it was driving me up the wall. I didn’t want her to stop the way she was fucking back at me, as it was feeling just that good to me. I was a little sad when I busted my nut, I was glad I lasted just long enough for Cora to get her second climax, though.

After servicing Cora I awoke to a warm wet sensation pleasing my dick, calling him to become ready to once more do battle with some willing pussy. Dora sank down hard, taking all the pain that came with that action, causing her to become nearly as vocal as Cora had been when I was breaking in her pussy. Dora kept up her strong desire to get all of me inside of her before she rested to get used to the thick dick lodging itself inside of what used to be virgin pussy. After a few minutes Dora began riding my manhood with similar results to both me and her as were produced when I joined with Cora.

I personally hoped my crew was not giving out chapter and verse what all I did to them last night. What goes on in our tent is was nobody’s business but our own. The rest of the day, as well as the next, went by too quickly for most. The men pulling guard duty had to fight to stay alert and not be distracted by all the racket that the lovers were making. All those lovers were practicing attempts to please each other more and more each night. Finally I had to step in and demand the women not try to fuck all of us menfolks to death, as we can’t get where we going starting later and later each morning, and these late mornings were a direct result of the night games going on in the tent city.

When they all began to start playing musical tents, and I saw this was more than a few tents, joining into this nightly action, I made sure everybody understood that they had better be sure that everybody was really ok with these type games. Now a few days after I spoke with most of the players involved in this stupid shit, I had to have another meeting to make my tents views crystal clear to these foolish people. “You people are having fun right now, mainly because it has not caused anybody any troubles yet. The green eyed monster that answers to the name of jealousy has yet to speak to anybody loudly yet.” I said. Holding up my hands to silence those wanting to speak.

“I know everything is going smoothly right now, and everyone appears to be happy. Please hear me out about this. If I am wrong laugh in my face and tell me that I did not know what I was talking about. But if I am right, I could be saving both lives as well as loving couples who have strayed and don’t know how they ended up apart. Now I wasn’t going to say too much about what was going on until it got in the way of us moving out in the mornings.” I said.

“But now I have reports that everyone in my tent have been approached by both men and women asking why we were not willing to have more partners? Well folks, I am happy with the four partners that I have right now, and I am not interested in sleeping with women other than those four at this time. I surely don’t want to sleep with any women that have husbands already, as I have no interest in sharing the women that I am sleeping with any other man. If one of the women in my tent gets pregnant I want to believe without fail that I was the man who got them in that condition. And know even after they are pregnant I still don’t want to share them willingly with any other man, period. And for the record I want to make it clear that I am not interested in any man that way. I have nothing against any man that likes that kind of action; I just don’t do anything like that myself.” I said.

“I want to say to all of you doing this, make sure if when the new babies come along and you say it is not my baby, I want to stress that everybody that any babies made are innocent, and I expect you folks to be the same adults with the new babies as you are playing and making said babies. Any man approaching my women from this moment on is risking death, as I am willing to kill about mine. Because all of my women understand from our conversation last night that they are welcome to change partners anytime that they want to, without me causing them any troubles. But once they leave my tent they can’t come back, either, if they find out that the grass really wasn’t greener in the tent of another man. So I just want to say leave all of us in my tent alone concerning your nightly games, please. Thank you all for listening to me, and I hope that we can go back to getting up and getting gone in the mornings, as I don’t expect or demand that you stop tent hopping, just be ready to be the same people that you were before you began playing with each other.” I said.

“Because I promise you, sooner or later, one or more of you is at some point in time is no longer going to want to do what you have been doing. I truly understand that you all have been enjoying playing house with each from different tents, so far. But these games that you are playing are not going to last forever. So for whatever the reason may be, when the time comes, when it all begins to fall apart, I hope that nobody is harmed or killed, in any way. I suspect the problems will begin shortly after the first pregnancy is announced from one of the women currently enjoying sex with more than one man. It is most likely too late already so good luck to all of you.” I said. “We are all grown, and we know just what we want to do, because you are a stick in the mud afraid to have a good time, don’t try to stop those of us, that want enjoy ourselves.” Their unnamed spokeswoman said to me.

“Then that is when the troubles is going to begin, and either some or all of you are going to be unhappy for some reason, and I am not going to want the bullshit tearing up this camp. I am not the biggest or the best looking man here in this camp. I am not trying to boss any of you around, but I am the leader around here until that changes anyway. I am saying that none of you has to stay with us anytime that you want to form your own groups and stop along the way, or keep going after I stop, hey, no hard feelings. What I just said was true this morning, and will be true in the morning as well. I have said my piece, and I wish you all a good night.” I said.

I told my tent mates that they need to keep a watch on the shit as it simmering and after the pregnancies begin showing up, there is going to be all kinds of troubles. “You see that I tried to nip it all in the bud, but it is still too much fun, and none of them are all that interested in stopping this very dangerous game that they are all playing. I just hope that we don’t lose anybody with a skill that nobody else knows, if this all goes to hell like I just know that it is going to do.”I said.

“Listen up everybody before you step away from here, I feel the exact same way that Mack does, about having sex with any man and woman not from my tent, because I am speaking for my tent, only. But anybody that wants it known that they feel the same way that Mack and I do, please stand with me. This way you can know who is not interested in joining in and do the things that you are doing, before somebody gets killed about all of this dumb shit.” Buck said.

Boy, I want to say that it was somewhat quieter as far as moans were concerned, but the loud sounds this time was people quietly trying to yell at one another concerning the continuation of playing the night games. Some folks wanted to do so, while it seems as many, if not more, wanted to call a halt to all of the tent swapping, for a variety of different reasons. I hoped that aal of this shit will sort itself out, as it sounded as though all of the fun and games were now officially over for many, if not most of the folks that were participating in the night games.

When it rains it pours, while a good portion of the mobile group was distracted trying to resolve their night game problems, a good portion of the rest of us were distracted watching to see how all of the bullshit resolved itself amongst the night game participants. Starting a few days after the big blow-up about who was fucking who, we began to notice we had begun to attract more and more Indians flanking our group. Buck, Amos, and I were out hunting when we were approached by a small group of Indians, none of them was pointing weapons at us, and they made their presence known to us before we were actually able to see them. We had killed four deer for our camp, and we were field dressing the deer, when we found out that we had company.

“Is one of you men the man known as Mack Shaft?”

“Yes, I am Mack Shaft, who are you gentlemen?” I asked.

“I am called Bull, this my brothers Tomahawk and Falcon, we are here to speak with you about coming to meet our father Spotted Elk. We have come a long way to meet with you; Eli Crow spoke with Spotted Elk and said you were interested in settling on our land and helping us to be forever safe from the white men and their double talk. Eli Crow says that you are a good man wanting to set up an area for us and the people with you by purchasing the land from us and going to the white land office and making official boundaries that the white man will understand.” Bull said.

“Yes, I asked Mr. Crow to speak on my behalf, as I have no more interest in having much to do with the white folks in general.” I said.

“Now as you can see I have some white people with me, I am traveling with some of these people that are just going the same way that we are. But there will be a group of white people that intend to settle me if we can make a deal with Spotted Elk. Why don’t you travel with us and lead us to your camp then, that way you can see us as a group. I am not perfect by any means, but I try my best to treat everyone I meet as I would want to be treated, no matter what color his or her skin happens to be. Your friends you are traveling with are welcome to join us as well. You can see we are slow traveling with all of the livestock we are bringing in, plus most of us are greenhorns at making this trip, plus there many more people now with us than when we first planned this trip, or even began making this trip.” I said.

“Ok, I will send some of my people to let know that we have met up with you, and will be leading your rather large party towards our village.” Bull said. Tomahawk led most of their group on back to Spotted Elk’s village, while Bull, Falcon, and Red Wing would travel with us near Spotted Elk’s village. Buck, Zeke, and I agreed to share a tent, while all of our womenfolk took one tent, and Bull, Falcon, and Red Wing took the third tent for the duration of the trip. I warned our three new temporary camp members of the night games going on, as they agreed to do guard duty just like every other man here in camp. I told them there are some single women amongst us, and it would be frowned upon to mess around with any of the women unless they wanted them for their mate. I also made it clear that many of us did not do this tent swapping stuff. “So tread lightly should you start tent swapping, as they are having jealousy issues amongst them, already, as these games are getting a little bit old to most of the night game players, now. I would not want any bad feelings happening; men are men no matter the color of the man. That is all that I am saying to you as I am not your leader, and while I lead this camp I am letting these grownups mess up, all on their own. I have found some lessons have to be bought and paid for by foolish people to really learn something from their foolish actions, sometimes.” I said.

“I agree I would not want any bad feelings to come from such foolishness. We have seen some of the bad ways all of that stupid people swapping works out in the end.” Red Wing said. It was amazing how quiet that our camp was that night, just knowing that we had outsiders in our camp, as we prepared to head south towards the Texas border. At each meal Bull and his crew talked with Buck and I both of our Mom’s ideas that they were planning to do to make our once smaller, but now very much larger, business ventures to become successful. All three men were surprised when we made it known that we be expecting families from any tribal land that we are able to purchase to live near us, as Spotted Elk may not be the only Chief we have to deal with before it was all said and done. But I wanted families from each and every tribe to live on any land that we buy to live as they live now. Or live a lifestyle closer to our own, if they so chose to.

I made it clear that none of these families had to move into a house like we were building if they did not want to. It was not my intention to make folks live any differently. As I for one wanted to learn their way of life, as they learned to live very well without many of the things that I depended on to keep body and soul together. This way my Indian brothers would see even more that I was a live and let live kind of man.

There definitely was some shock when I explained that while I was bringing in cattle, both with me and planned to get some cattle in Texas after we were set up to handle said cattle, and going to Mexico for cattle was a long range goal in a few years. But the big shocker was that I wanted to round up a small herd of buffalo each year, may be a hundred or so, until we had our own herds, as sooner or later the white man would begin killing the great herds, more for the lands these herds were standing on, than for the meat that these great herds were capable of providing. (I had no idea how true that my ideas were, nor how wrong at the same time. As the killing had already begun unbeknownst to us. What a waste of so much meat, and such a shame in the end.)

Of course each man was looking at a woman within days of being in our company. As neither man had a mate to get back to, I reminded them that they did not want to see how we dealt with men who played with a woman and not take her as a mate. “Now I and a few others have more than one mate, though the women made these choices, not us men, in most cases. The rule I stated since then, is that a man can have as many mates as his group could afford.” I said. And after seeing me practice with my rifle they understood I was quite formidable, and after hunting with me they would also came to understand that I was also a very good marksmen, shooting the long shot as well.

I can tell you that every man who ever thought that he could hunt was interested in the way our new Indian friends could get around so quietly. Now you have to understand I could hear real damn good. But after I was snuck up on more than a few times, I was now really ready to pay much more attention to what I was begging so hard to be taught in the first place.

When it came to dressing out our kills, we were put to shame once again as they showed us that some of the parts that we had been discarding they had a damn good use for. Some of the meat that we had little to no interest found in, a cook pot that rendered some foods that didn’t taste all that bad at all. That is when they told us that their womenfolk could make a meal out of just about anything, and have had to when game was scarce. Miss Annabelle was quick to inform those of us who did not know any better, that as slaves we were forced to cook and eat parts of animals that we would really rather not eat. But with so many mouths to feed our Master would often force us slaves to eat some things that even the dogs would not willingly eat, often until the hunger was just too strong to ignore. Slaves had to become cooks that made things taste palatable just to ensure our very survival, to work our asses off for folks that we could not stand at all.

Bull and his crew had taken over most of the hunting, with a few of us going with them mainly to learn how to sneak around silently upon both man and beasts. Blackfeather had made himself so obvious that our new Indian friends had little choice but to adopt him. They worked with him to improve his tracking skills, even though they were indeed impressed at the skills that young Blackfeather had already possessed. Even before they began to finish teaching Blackfeather the few skills that he would need to know, that he did not already know, as well as polish the skills he had shown them that he knew. Blackfeather lacked the everyday practice that honed these skills into learned behavior. So just by standing around watching most of us he also learned these lessons as well, and were damn glad we did as the ways of moving silently, around and tracking both men, and beast. We all used to think that we were already quiet, and we may have been to white and black folks, but we learned that to our Indian brothers we were shouting out loud and constantly give our positions away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.