The Electrician
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Adam and Kara sat on the porch at a small wicker table made of a synthetic polymer rattan. He sipped from his mug. “The garage is beautiful,” Kara remarked.

“It did turn out nicely. I liked your suggestion of putting the extended-height overhead door in back. It makes the front look so much cleaner, as well as more discreet.”

“They did a really good job. With the barnwood siding and the standing-seam metal hip roof, it looks like it belongs here.”

“It looks like it’s always been here. You were right about a slab floor, and the concrete contractor gave us a good enough price to pave the driveway and a parking area in back. It’ll make snow removal so much easier. All we have to do now is transfer your supplies to the attic.”

“I’m not sure we can get those shelf units up the stairs,” she replied.

“Maybe we can find something to use instead -- like some modular, stainless steel wire rack shelves. We could use the ones your dad made in the lower level to store other stuff.”

“And, there’s enough room downstairs for my long things -- conduits and all -- plus, room for a lawn mower and a snow blower.”

“Once we relocate your supplies, we can put that container back to the rental company,” he said, “and we can start thinking about the back yard.”

“I think we should live with it as-is through all four seasons before committing to a back yard treatment. It would give us a chance to relax a bit and enjoy the house and each other.” She reached for his hand. “Every day, Adam, this place feels more and more like our place and less and less like your place. Every day I think more and more in terms of ours instead of yours and mine. I want to start decorating ... I want to put up curtains along with the shade in the master bedroom ... make the guestroom inviting. I never wanted to do that at my place in town. That was just a place to come home to. This feels like home to me -- our home. I can’t imagine living anywhere else and I can’t imagine living without you. I love it here. I absolutely love it.”

“I absolutely love you,” he said.

“I wish I could say I love you, but I can’t.”

“You can’t? Why not?”

“What I’m feeling right now is so profound and transcendent ... Love isn’t a strong enough word for it. It’ll have to do for now, though, until someone invents the right word. I love you, too, Adam. I think I’m ready to set a date.”

“Set a date?”

“Aren’t you ready?”

“Oh yeah -- if you’re ready I’m ready.”

“My mother wants to inflict on us a big, overblown event so she can invite all her church friends who didn’t think her daughter would ever have a boyfriend much less get engaged. I’d prefer a private ceremony at City Hall. I don’t have a big circle of close friends. I have acquaintances and those I see on jobs but nobody I’d want involved in a wedding.”

“Tell your mom that. It’s your wedding, not hers.”

“Please tell me you don’t want a big reception, either.”

“I don’t. We had a big event with my ex and I think it ran five figures. Wedding facilities can be booked solid a year out. No, this time around I want what you want -- something simple and private.”

“Good. I feel better about it.”

“I’d say we should dig in and start moving your supplies -- except, today is Arthur’s homecoming.”

“Mom’s been like a kid on Christmas Eve. She wants us all at the airport to greet him.”

“We wouldn’t deny her that -- would we? Your mom taught us something about the power of faith -- faith in her love.”

“I think you had faith, too, Adam. You said you bought this place with us in mind ... and you and I weren’t really even an ‘us’ at the time.”


“Which car should we take?” Adam asked.

“I think we should take mine,” Kara replied. “It’s more comfortable in the back seat -- and it’s four-door.”

“Then, you drive.”

Kara punched an access code into a keypad and an overhead door, styled to resemble a hinged barn door, began to open. Adam sat in the passenger seat of her Buick and she sat behind the wheel. She backed the car out of the garage. A touch on an opener control clipped to her visor sent the door descending to its closed position.

She turned sharply on the concrete pad and then headed to the roadway and on to her childhood home. “I think Mom wants us all to go with her to church tomorrow. I know she’s not devout, but I watched her pray while Arthur was absent.”

“So -- no atheists in foxholes,” he remarked.

Kara pulled up to her childhood home and parked in the driveway. Together they went to the door and were met by Kara’s mother. “We drove over in Dad’s Buick,” she said, “so you won’t have trouble getting in and out of the back seat.”

“Why don’t we take Arthur’s Lincoln?” she asked. “It’s parked in the garage I have his key. Adam -- maybe you’d like to drive.”

“Sure.”

“I’ll go open the door.”

Constance closed the front door and shortly the garage door opened. “You blocked us in,” he said to Kara.

“I’ll move my car.”

Adam sat behind the wheel of the Lincoln, pressed the Start button and the car became alive. He backed it out of the garage and Kara parked beside him. She sat in the passenger seat and her mother sat in back.

It was about a half hour drive to the airport. Adam parked in the short-term lot and they headed into the terminal. “He’s on the flight from New York,” Constance said, “the two fifteen. I hope they’re not delayed.”

“The board says it’s on time,” Adam remarked.

The three stood by the concourse. Deplaning passengers began to trickle past the security checkpoint. Soon the trickle became a flood. Adam scanned the crowd for Arthur but failed to spot him. “Is this the right plane?” Constance asked.

“It’s the right time and the right concourse,” Kara replied.

“Where could he be?”

The flood of passengers dwindled to a trickle again. Finally, Adam spotted a skycap pushing Arthur in a wheelchair. He had a cane and a small carry-on bag on his lap. “Here he is,” Adam announced.

Constance moved toward him. Adam lifted the suitcase from him and Arthur stood. Using his cane he took a couple halting steps toward her. They embraced and kissed.

“Look at them,” Kara whispered to Adam. “Did you see how Arthur looked at Mom? You look at me that way. It’s how I know...”

“I hope we’re just like that when we’re their age,” he replied. “Arthur looks like he’s aged a decade. He must’ve been beaten up worse than that agent let on.”

Arthur turned toward them. “Kara ... Adam ... So good to see you.” Kara moved toward him and they hugged.

“Is that your only bag?” Adam asked.

“It is, I’m afraid. All I took with me is left behind. I was quite incommunicado until I reached home soil. Then I discovered my email had been disabled. That business with Western Union probably set off a red flag. I have a lot to get re-established, but right now I’m just happy to be here.”

“I’ll bring the car around,” Adam said.

“We’ll take you home,” Kara added. “I’m sure you and Mom would like some time alone to reconnect.”

“Tomorrow we’ll all get together for church and brunch,” Constance said.


Kara and Adam sat with Constance and Arthur at a table at Park Place.

“Don’t you get tired of peel-and-eat shrimp, week after week?” Adam asked as he regarded the mound of them on Kara’s plate.

“Never,” she replied.

“Constance told me that in my absence you two became engaged,” Arthur remarked.

“Yes we did,” Kara replied holding up her left hand.

“Congratulations. That’s quite a pretty ring.”

“I suppose you’ll have much to tell us about your journey,” Kara said.

“You’ll forgive me if I prefer not to discuss it”, Arthur replied. “Perhaps in due time.”

“Kara, dear,” Constance said, “I’d like to use the ladies’ room. Would you care to join me?”

“Certainly.”

Adam watched as they stood and headed out of the dining room. “To the ladies’ room,” Arthur remarked. “They’re comparing notes. We might as well, also. That’s a very clever ring your bride-to-be is wearing.”

“It’s for someone with an active lifestyle,” Adam replied.

“It’s quite becoming. Tell me -- how many times did you have to ask Kara to marry you before she agreed?”

“Once.”

“It took me more than once. It was on the fifth try she caved and agreed. Those are two beautiful and remarkable women.”

“Forgive me if I sound crass or forward, but we were wondering how a man of the world like yourself ended up with someone like Constance.”

“I’m happy to answer. I spent thirty years married to a lovely lady of the world, whom I loved deeply. The problem was that she traveled in her sphere and I traveled in mine. Too often we were ships passing in the night. Then she fell ill and passed away. My greatest regret was that we spent too little time together enjoying each other”.

“Constance told us you met on a dating site for seniors.”

“Yes. I had been a widower for about three years when this site came to my attention. I joined out of curiosity. I did receive my share of inquiries but I was more interested in looking at the images of those ladies newly joining. Then I saw Constance’s image. Something about her face drew me in. I’d scan for more new images but I kept going back to Constance’s. Finally I sent her an email and she responded. We discovered we had much in common -- little things like bird watching and Chinese food. It was her face that drew me in.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.