The Electrician
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Adam sat at his desk working on a requirements document for one of his clients. His phone rang, the ringtone indicating it was Kara on the other end. “Hello beautiful,” he said.

“Adam -- what are you doing right now?”

“I’m watching Josh’s crew take down the barn.”

“Oh, lucky you to have a job where you can stand around and watch work being done.”

“Work does fascinate me,” he replied. “I can sit and watch it for hours. Actually I’m working on a requirements document. I can see them taking the barn down from my desk. They already have the siding sorted and stacked. Now they’re using a big high-lifter forklift to haul out timbers. Josh said the real value is in the timbers and the floorboards, not in the siding. He said the barn looked in worse shape than it was in.”

“Maybe it was a mistake to knock it down,” she said.

“No -- it was beyond saving. It’s just the material is in good condition. He thinks better than seventy-five percent is useable. He may give us a discount for it.”

“I’m calling because that FBI agent called Mom. She wants to meet with her today at her office at one.”

“Did she say what about?”

“Duh ... About Arthur -- what did you think? Can you drive Mom there?”

“I need to get this document finished,” he said.

“I can’t break away,” Kara replied. “In fact, I’m probably going to need to work late. The place needs to be ready for inspection tomorrow or we’re behind schedule. When that happens the trades start pointing fingers. I don’t want my stuff to be what’s causing the delay.”

“All right, I can drive over there and pick up your mom. Do you have the address?”

“I’ll text it to you. Thanks, Adam. I love you.”

“Love you, too.”


Adam parked his Mustang in the drive of the white colonial. He rang the bell and Constance answered. “Oh, Adam -- thank you so much for doing this.”

“It’s my pleasure, Constance.”

“I also want to thank you for being so supportive in this trying time.”

“Constance -- you’re almost family. Family helps family.” She locked the front door. Adam opened the passenger side door for her and she sat in the seat.

He sat behind the wheel and handed Constance his phone. “I have the route here, if you don’t mind navigating. I think I have it in my head, so just let me know if I miss a turn.” He backed out of her drive and headed toward the city center.

“Okay. You know, Adam, I was flabbergasted when Kara told me she was engaged. I didn’t think she had any interest at all in men. She did make a good choice, Adam, and I’m delighted at the prospect of having you as a son-in- law. But, I still was surprised.”

“I think she felt her work denied her the opportunity to meet someone compatible. We met while she was doing a job for me ... actually, for my landlord. I think your daughter is a wonderful woman.”

“I’m very proud of her, Adam. She took over her father’s business and I think she runs it better than he did. However, she can be difficult -- you’ll learn that about her, I’m sure.”

“We’ve weathered a couple of storms already,” he said. “I have no doubts about her. None at all.”

“To be frank, I love my daughter. I love her deeply, but there are times I can’t stand her. I was delighted when she announced she planned to move out on her own. When she was living with me, she kept getting in my hair.”

“I believe the FBI office is in the Federal building. I just need to find a place to park ... Two hundred’s the number, isn’t it.”

Constance regarded his phone’s screen. “Yes, this is the place. Adam, my heart is pounding and I have butterflies in my stomach. I’m dreading what this agent will have to say to me.”

“Stiff upper lip, Constance,” he said and parked his car in an adjacent lot.

They entered the building and proceeded to the suite indicated for their appointment. “Constance Lawrence,” he said to the receptionist, “we have an appointment with Agent Shields.”

“Please have a seat.”

Constance fidgeted with her bag. Adam reached for her hand and held it. Shortly a tall, slim middle-aged woman with short blond hair and a flinty countenance approached them. “Mrs Lawrence? I’m Dawn Shields. Please come with me.”

“May Adam come along?” Constance asked.

“Adam Gowan,” Adam added. “We’ve spoken.”

“Ah, yes. Certainly. Follow me.”

The agent led them into a corridor and to an interview room. She slid back a cover to reveal the word, occupied, and escorted them inside.

“I have word on one Arthur Gallagher,” the agent said. “Mrs Lawrence, I understand you are engaged to him.”

Constance licked her lips. “Yes ... yes, we are.”

“I’m going to set your mind at ease. Arthur is safe. He’s convalescing in a hospital in Manila. Once he’s released, he’ll be transported to the embassy there until his travel documents can be arranged, and then he’ll fly home.”

Adam saw relief wash over Constance’s face and her eyes began to fill. “Oh, thank God.”

“Can you tell us what he was doing over there?” Adam asked.

“Now that he’s been located, yes. I’ve been working with a section that deals in sex crimes, in particular those involving minors.”

Constance’s jaw dropped. “You don’t mean Arthur was involved in that!”

“Arthur has long been involved in a charity that helps child prostitutes adjust after being freed from that lifestyle. After his retirement, he decided to use his newly acquired and considerable wealth to do more. He became a self-styled vigilante, posing as wealthy American businessmen on sex tours, soliciting underage prostitutes. He would work with the local authorities, wear wires and set up sting operations. He’s done this once or twice a year since his retirement, and he has been successful in breaking up a number of child prostitution rings in Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. In a way, he was uniquely suited for the role -- he looked the part, and his business dealings in Asia gave him knowledge of the areas and culture.”

“I know he speaks Mandarin,” Adam interjected.

“Yes, he’s reasonably fluent in Thai, Vietnamese and Filipino as well.”

“I imagine this ... hobby of his made him some enemies,” Adam replied.

“Oh, it certainly did. Bear in mind, the Bureau does not condone this sort of activity, but there’s nothing we can do to stop him so long as the local authorities are cooperating. In this case, the local authorities were corrupt and in league with the traffickers. His sting backfired and he was detained and put into considerable danger.” Shields regarded Constance. “The emails you forwarded through Adam were instrumental in locating where he was being held. When the authorities found him, he was malnourished, dehydrated and suffered some physical harm. We believe he’ll require some convalescing once he’s home.”

“How long before he’s back stateside?” Adam asked.

“Hard to say -- two or three weeks. The Bureau will probably want to debrief him before returning him home.”

“I knew Arthur wasn’t all those evil things,” Constance said. “He helped those poor children. He’s a hero.”

“So are you, Constance,” Adam replied. “You provided what they needed to find him.”

“Thank you, Ms Shields,” Constance said. “Is there anything else we can do?”

“You might try to convince Arthur that this was his last adventure, and he should leave this sort of work to younger professionals.”

“Oh, I will for sure. I’ll make sure he understands that, if he wants any action in bed, he’ll need to foreswear any more of these junkets.”

The agent stood and shook Constance’s and Adam’s hands. “Thank you for your help and I’ll be in touch with further information.”

Adam led Constance into the office’s reception area and then into the corridor. She stopped and faced him with tears flowing down her face. “Oh, Adam! Arthur’s coming home!” He embraced her and held her as she sobbed on his shoulder.

“Let it out, Constance. Let it out.”

“It’s the relief,” she sobbed. “All the worry, all the doubts -- gone.” She began to regain her composure. “It’s like a weight’s been lifted.”

“You know, the Arthur who comes back is apt to be different than the one that left,” he said.

“I know. I’ll be prepared as much as I can be.”

“He’ll need you to heal. You’re his hero, Constance.”

“You’re a hero, too, Adam. You knew how to decode those messages and what they meant. Without you...” She started sniffling again. Constance opened her bag and removed a handkerchief. “Well, let’s go home.”

“Kara will want to know all this,” he said. “I can’t wait to tell her.”

Adam escorted her to the parking lot and opened the passenger side door for her. He sat behind the wheel and started the engine. Constance regarded him. “Yes,” she said. “Kara did choose well when she picked you.”

“Actually -- I picked her. I’m lucky she agreed.”

“We’re all lucky she did, Adam, and Kara most of all. You’re a fine young man.”

Adam drove to the white colonial and parked in the driveway. “Constance -- if there’s anything you need, please don’t hesitate.”

“Thanks, Adam. I know I’ll sleep well tonight.” He climbed back into his car and headed home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.