The Electrician
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Adam parked in back of the house. “If possible I’d like to get the garage built before winter.”

“Me, too,” she agreed.

He unlocked the back door and Kara accompanied him inside. “I don’t recall too many details of my grandmother’s house,” he said, “but one thing I do remember is she never used the front door. We always came in and out of the back door, which led into the kitchen.”

“Just like here. Do you remember her dinette set?”

“That I don’t. She passed away while I was quite young.” Adam stood in the doorway surveying the back yard. “I think once the garage is up, the next thing would be finishing in back -- a patio or a deck off the kitchen would be nice.” He bolted the back door and then embraced her and kissed her lips.

“I had a wonderful time tonight,” she said, “a wonderful time today.”

“I couldn’t believe it when you ordered that parfait for dessert. I specifically told our waitress not to mention the parfait.”

Kara laughed. “That was sweet of you, Adam, but not necessary. We chased a lot of demons out of my psyche last night. We’re making a new beginning and that was part of it.”

“Are you ready to go upstairs?” he asked.

“What do you think?”

“Are you nervous?”

“I was before dinner. I had some lingering doubts about my ability to respond to you. When you held my hand at the restaurant and stroked my knee in the car I felt the old electricity. It put me at ease.”

“This will be our first time without condoms,” he said. “In a way, you’ll be losing your virginity all over again.”

“I like what you said about virginity being a state of mind,” she replied.

“Right. You can decide to be a virgin whenever you want.”

Kara turned from him for a moment and then faced him, pressing her knuckle against her lips and looking imploringly into his eyes. “Adam ... something you must know. I’m a virgin. Please be gentle.”

Adam smiled. “If we’re going to add role-playing to our lovemaking, we should agree on a safeword. That way, either of us could say stop or don’t without meaning it.”

She nodded. “Good idea. How about redlight?”

“It works as well as any.” He placed his hands on her shoulders. “You’re a virgin? Why? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“Are you not pleased knowing you’re my first?” she asked.

“Yes, but...”

“But, what?”

“It ... it’s just that going around deflowering virgins isn’t something I do.”

“Someone has to do it. I want it to be you. I wouldn’t want anyone else.”

He held her cheeks in her palms and kissed her lips. “It is an honor and a privilege being your first, Kara.”

“The privilege is mine,” she replied.

“Shall we go upstairs?” He held her hand and they headed for the stairs.

Kara let go of his hand, folded her arms across her breasts and turned from him. “I’ve changed my mind.”

“I thought you wanted this.” he said.

“I told you, I changed my mind. It’s a woman’s prerogative, isn’t it? If you want me so badly, you’ll need to take me by force.”

What the... he thought, and considered using the safeword to interrupt her so he could tell her his revulsion of rape fantasies. He decided to take another approach. “Kara -- I have never forced myself on a woman and I’m not about to begin with you. You will come into my bed willingly and eagerly or not at all.”

Kara turned toward him, holding her arms out to him. “I ... I was only testing you, Adam.” He embraced her and they kissed. “Now I know I can trust you.”

He caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. “You can trust me with your life,” he replied.

“Then ... I know I can trust you with my body.” She kissed him again. “This is fun!” she said.

Adam took her hand and they headed toward the stairs. Again she stopped short and turned from him. “Now, what?” he asked.

“Adam -- I do want this. I do, but I’m frightened.”

“Frightened of what?”

“The unknown. I’m not versed in bedroom arts. What I know is what my friend told me. On her first time, she eagerly opened herself to him, but he thrust his manhood into her with such strength it tore her inside and she cried out in pain. Afterward she bled profusely.”

Adam placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him. “I would never be so brutal,” he said gently. “We’ll go slowly and I’ll make sure you’re prepared.”

“Prepared? How could someone be prepared?”

“I’ll show you. Let’s sit here.” He led her to the sofa and sat with her on his lap. He kissed her lips, and again, this time with his tongue probing her mouth. “Does that stir anything within you?”

“Not ... not that I can tell. Maybe we should try again.”

“With pleasure.” They kissed long and passionate kisses, rubbing their tongues and breathing with shared air passages.

“There must be something wrong with me,” Kara said. “I don’t feel stirred at all.”

“I’m feeling stirred,” he replied. He kissed her again, holding her around her shoulders and caressing the underside of her breast with the backs of his fingers.

“Once more?” she asked.

“Certainly.” Adam kissed her lips and ran his fingers back and forth across her breast. He could feel her nipple begin firming through the fabric of her blouse and bra. Kara closed her eyes. “Mmm ... I believe I’m feeling something, but not where I thought I would.”

“Where do you feel it?” he asked.

“Between my legs.”

“That’s your body preparing for coupling,” Adam explained. “The more prepared, the better.” He kissed her again while stroking her nipple through the fabric. “Do you like the sensations?”

“They’re ... unfamiliar,” she replied.

“Unpleasant?”

Kara shook her head. “No. Not at all.”

“Don’t be shy about touching me,” he said as he unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. Underneath she wore one of the bras he had picked out -- a simple one made of thin white fabric. The outlines of her wide areolas were clearly discernable through it. Adam slipped his finger under it, found her nipple and massaged it.

Kara lifted her face. “Mmm ... Adam -- I’m enjoying this more than I anticipated.”

“Maybe we should go upstairs,” he suggested.

“Carry me.”

Adam knew he could easily pick up and carry his ex-wife, but she was petite. Kara was nearly a foot taller, broad- shouldered and possibly fifty pounds heavier. He coaxed her to stand. Then, he squatted down, held her by the backs of her thighs and stood. He bounded up the stairs with her slung over his shoulder. “Whoa!” she exclaimed and began giggling.

He reached the bedroom and set her on her feet. “I was expecting something a bit more ... dignified,” she said, laughing.

“You’re a substantial woman, Kara; and my middle name is Simpson, not Samson. I was worried that if I carried you in my arms I might drop you or fall on you. I didn’t want to hurt you.”

“I asked to be carried and you carried me. I can’t complain.”

“Where were we?” he asked. “Oh, yes.”

He slipped her blouse from her shoulders and reached around her to unhook the bra. Then he unfastened the waistband of her skirt and unzipped it. She stepped from it and stood wearing black briefs and her sheer, black stockings.

Adam eased her onto her back and knelt beside her. He kissed her lips and her chin. He covered her upper chest with soft, lingering kisses while regarding her clear, porcelain complexion and the network of faint blue veins in her breasts. He rimmed her right areola with his tongue, spiraling around it until he reached her nipple. He drew her flesh into his mouth and nursed, while fondling her left breast and stroking her nipple.

“Oh!,”’ she gasped. “Adam you must be some sort of sorcerer. Such simple touch is filling me with such desire!”

“Am I easing your fears?” he asked. He switched sides and could feel her heart starting to pound.

“Oh, yes. You have banished my anxiety and replaced it with eager anticipation.”

Adam covered her abdomen with kisses and ran his hands down her leg and then up again. He caressed her mons and labia through her briefs. “Okay, my dear,” he said, “it’s off with your knickers.” Adam grasped the waistband of her briefs and slid them down her legs. He lifted her knees and lowered them to spread her thighs.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I want to make sure you feel nothing but pleasure.” He slipped his index finger into her vagina. “Did that hurt?”

“No. Not at all.”

He inserted two fingers and pushed them in deep. “I think I can feel the removal strings for your IUD,” he remarked.

“Dr Wolski says we need to check to make sure it’s there.”

“Every time?”

“Just after my period.”

“Well, it’s definitely there.” He began stroking the roof of her vagina. “Does this feel pleasant?” he asked.

“It does...” He added stroking her clit with his left forefinger. “Adam -- why are you touching me thus?”

“I am endeavoring, my dear, to drive you to orgasm.”

“Orgasm? I have heard the word. I’m not sure I know what it means.”

“It’s an explosion of intense pleasure,” he replied.

“Adam -- something is building in me. I don’t think I can tolerate it. My heart is pounding.” Kara began panting loudly and her breasts and belly heaved. “Adam -- don’t! Stop! Don’t! Stop!”

“Don’t stop? I’m more than happy to oblige.” He increased the vigor of his stroking. Kara’s legs began to shake.

“Adam! It’s too much! I feel like I’m losing control! Stop! I implore you!”

“Look at me,” he said. “Look at me!” She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. “Just let it happen.”

She panted through wide-open mouth. Then she closed her eyes drew in a breath and arched her back. Kara let out a warbling shriek. Adam lifted his hand from her clit but continued his internal stroking. Her breathing returned to loud, rapid panting. Another orgasmic wave swept over her and she cried out. A third wave crested was accompanied by an ear-splittingly shrill screech.

Adam withdrew his fingers from her. Kara lay flat on her back, gasping to regain her breath. Her thighs and abdomen made involuntary jerks and twitches, and a red flush covered her cheeks and chest. He knelt near her shoulders and she reached up to caress his face. “That, my dear, was an orgasm.”

“I’ll say!” Kara replied and then returned to character. “It was an explosion. The tension built in my loins then burst forth with waves of sensations I’m at a loss to describe, but which felt immensely pleasurable. You have awakened something in me, Adam.”

He knelt by her hips and slid her stockings off her legs. Adam slid down his briefs and kicked them off the bed. Taking her hand he guided it to his stiffly upcocked manhood. “We’ve reached the moment of truth,” he said. “But first, I wished to ease any lingering fears. I wanted you to see that I’m not overly large or frightening.”

Kara wrapped her fingers around his shaft. “It is amply large ... and, so hard and warm.”

“It’s only a part of me, as much as my hands are a part of me. I make a pledge to you -- never to deliberately harm you or cause you pain with any part of my body.” He looked her in her eyes. “I mean that, Kara,.”

She smiled. “Then, proceed.”

“We shall go slowly. You must tell me of any discomfort.”

Again he eased apart her thighs. Kneeling between them he held his shaft and guided its tip between her labia. Slowly he penetrated her and watched his organ disappear into her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.