Nymphomanic Tendancies
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Jonathan Dee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dick is hung like a donkey. On his 18th birthday his Mom needs his attention like never before!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

The following morning was akin to waking in paradise. The rising sun had awoken us both as we disentangled ourselves from each other.

It had been a night of rapturous fucking.

I went into the kitchen and got some coffee going and then Shelia came and sat down somewhat bleary-eyed and began sipping some from the mug I had served her.

As we mulled over our lust-making from the previous night I brought up a puzzling point by recalling the action too her,

“When I initially drove my cock deep into you Shelia, the rush I felt was like entering the gates of Heaven and you gasped immediately then groaned with ecstasy. Then I advanced the beast to full penetration; and you cried out:

“Oh You ... Dirty Little Fucker!”

Shelia pouted defensively, “I haven’t got carried away like that in years Dick.”

“Well, your outburst excited me and spurred me on; every thrust I gave; you groaned.

But I wanted to finish in your delicious butt so I pulled you to your knees and I slid all the way up into you. Then you screamed out:

“Oh You ... Dirty Bastard Father!”

I paused at that point as Shelia looked dumbfounded.

“Oh Dick, I hadn’t noticed that; it must have just slipped out; I’m really sorry.”

“I’m confused Shelia. Apparently Dad hardly had sex because of his heart condition; not even enjoying a playful bit of oral-sex. So how could he be on your mind in a moment of passion?”

“Dick I want no secrets between us; not now we have found each other in the way we have.

I was waiting for a right time to tell you these things – well it seems this is the right time.

I suppose that yell I made when you drove into my butt was a sub-conscious memory escaping.

You see I haven’t savoured the kind of sex we did last night ... since Father was fucking me silly.

But I don’t mean your Dad; no, he wasn’t a star in the bedroom; bless him.

You see Dad wasn’t your natural father. You were sired by Richard; when I was nineteen.”

She paused to give it a chance to sink in.

“You mean ... Granpa Richard... ?”

“Yes Dick. My father got me pregnant and then I quickly married your Dad”

“By the time you was born I was twenty; and married for six months!

“But my Dad must have known... ?”

I loved your Dad; I was seventeen when we danced at the College Hop and began dating; it was romantic and he was sweet.

But no, he never knew; that there was a sordid sexual side to his college-girl sweetheart.

He was simply over-joyed when he thought he’d got me pregnant.

He begged me to marry him; I could never hurt his feelings by telling him different.

“So your affair with Richard ... your father ... went on into your late teens!”

Shelia looked at me guiltily for a while.

“It’s very difficult to explain a compulsion Dick. Lets say it’s probably like being a drug addict.

Richard regarded me as his project; even his property. I don’t know how long it may have lasted.”

I lay my hand on her arm saying, “Perhaps it was just as well that your father died suddenly when he did?”

Shelia’s hand came onto mine with a warm smile, “My father’s death brought me rehabilitation. I could finally be the good, prim, respectable wife I’d always wanted to be with your Dad.

I gazed at her in awe. It was so much to take in. Too much in a way. My emotions churned but I could empathise with my mother too. We were sharing so much together now. We had moved into another world it seemed. But then I grinned at her,

“Hey, what do you say to some bacon and eggs?” I don’t know about you but my battery had the juice sucked from it last night and it could do with some charging up!”


So, I had reignited Shelia’s dormant nymphomania; originally induced by my natural father.

I kinda like the adventurous shit he done with Mom; she came out looking great on it!

In fact my new project is to gradually ease-out of Mom’s memory all the despicable things he got her to do in the name clinical knowledge. I know Richard would approve.

With barely twenty years between us Shelia had a whole store of sexual perversions and know-how to share with me. Jesus – bring it on!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.