Nymphomanic Tendancies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Jonathan Dee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dick is hung like a donkey. On his 18th birthday his Mom needs his attention like never before!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

We had to drive some to reach the little hidden lake that Father had taken us too when I was seven, but it was worth it. There were lots of trees and grass; the perfect spot if you have skinny-dipping in mind.

We set our stuff up in the shade and I got blankets to spread on the grass in the sun.

Initially we lounged sipping wine, in swim-wear, soaking-up the tranquillity.

Eventually I stood up, “Ready for some “dippin” Shelia?”

Shelia felt anxious, “Someone might see us; other people do come here Dick.”

“It’s just a bit of sexy fun.” I grinned.”

She blushed. “I don’t know, Dick. This sounds like a bad idea now.”

I chuckled at her, “Hey, we’ve skinny-dipped here before with Dad remember? Now it’s just us!”

“You were seven then Dick.” she murmured.

“Come on, I’ll turn my back as you get in. Then you do the saame when I’ll get in. Then getting out in reverse!”

“Do you promise not to look?” she asked.

“Of course. I’ll open a couple of beers while you get in!”

“O K then,” she giggled.

I heard her rustling around and then a splash as she dived in.

I turned around and she was swimming toward the little falls.

“This feels so great,” she called. “Come in now.”

I stripped and carried the beer into the water until I was up to the middle of my belly.

I went around the pool to where she was bathing by the falls.

She held her head back while the water splashed over her face; the swell of her breasts exposed.

Her hair streamed down her back and floated in the water.

She looked enchanting. “Venus, rose from the lake,” I said...

She gave a demure glance and took her beer. “That’s gallant of you to say kind sir.”

I swam to the still water and sat on a boulder. I felt the sun warm on my cock.

Shelia in turn, swam over and looked up at me. Then as she swung up beside me her breasts danced.

We relaxed and talked more causally together than we ever had.

Shelia was now leaning back beside me, those beautiful breasts on display.

I didn’t stare, but when she glanced away I drank in the sight. They were amazing.

I could tell they were heavy; looking like a teenager’s cones; but so full and juicy.

The nipples were thick and rubber hard; slightly upturned and begging to be sucked.

In spite of their size they didn’t sag!

She turned and caught me looking. We both blushed and she started to cross her arms but then laughed and relaxed. “I’m so pleased we came here Dick,” she said. “It really does seem like paradise.”

“Maybe there’s a snake nearby” I teased.

“Well while it remains asleep in the sun it’s not a threat.” she smirked playfully.

We swam to the shore and I was surprised when she simply walked out naked.

As the water cascaded off her sleek form she took her hair and wrung it out.

Her butt was on full display and as she flexed it a few feet in front of me my cock sprung.

She looked back coyly over her shoulder at me.

“Coming?” she asked.

“So very nearly!”

Her eyes drop down and widened at the sight of my awakened python.

She blushed and her eyes quickly returned to mine. But she just couldn’t help looking at it again.

She bent over to pick up her clothes; her glistening cunt was on full display. I groaned and she laughed. She pulled on her shorts and t-shirt and came and gazed at me naked. Her hand ran across my chest and onto my solar-plexus. I felt her hand tremble.

“Jesus, baby, you sure grew up nice and big. I’m so proud of you.”

Then her eyes searched mine for guidance.

“That’s obscenely big,” she said. “and it’s making things very difficult for me.”

“Well it’s just about ready for milking; wanna do some shit with it?” I said softly.

Her trembling hand reached out and gently squeezed my cock; then eased the foreskin back; revealing a blood red helmet. “ Jesus Christ, it’s just gorgeous.” she crooned. Then she jerked away; covering her face in her hands.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.”

She turned away and went to sit on the blanket.

I pulled my shorts on and when I sat down beside her I saw she was gently crying.

“What’s wrong, Shelia?” I asked her.

“What’s wrong!!,” she exclaimed woefully. “ I’m wrong! I’m fucked-up.

I was completely baffled by her outburst. “Shelia ... mom, how do you mean; fucked-up?”

She looked at me for quite a while. I could see she was debating whether to share a secret.

Then, she did, her hand fondly caressed over my arms and chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.