Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In his first job 14-year-old Toby Wakefield is seduced by the Mother Superior at St. Bartholomew Catholic Church where he has relations with her and four of the other nuns. His introduction to sex emboldens him to become intimate with two neighborhood girls as well as a 40 year-old widow. This story points out the power of sex in humans including the most zealous of religious devotees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Looking up at the clock I saw that I had little more than one minute to go. I had learned early at St. Bart’s that when I lingered and was late, I got a harsh scolding from Mother Superior who was obsessive about time. Walking slowly back to the wing with the cells I went to the last one and knocked on the closed door. “Come in Toby,” wafted through the door. Opening the door, I was shy and tentative. The room was tiny and dimly lit. Blinking to clear my eyes I opened them wider. Mother Superior was smiling at me in such an uncharacteristic way that I thought, can I be dreaming? Surely what I was looking at couldn’t be the sister Natalie I had come to know. For me, since working in the convent the only outwardly human parts of the nuns that showed were hands and faces. Everything else was so tightly covered by the habit; their faces were cocooned in their wimples and veils. Everybody thought of nuns as penguins (the sisters even joked about it); truly these women were creatures of black and white. While I was stunned the Reverend Mother seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. Had anyone asked if it were possible, I would have said something like “INCONCEIVABLE?”

The mirth on Sister Natalie’s face was like she had just told a joke. As she looked at me, she giggled at the look on my face and then shook in rolls of laughter. Finally coming down she said, “Oh Toby, I’m sorry,” trying to catch her breath. “But you have just reminded me of Laurence.” Too astounded to reply my face was a total question mark. “Laurence is my younger brother. He’s two years younger than I am Toby. But I only get to see him once a year. And since he got married...” Her voice trailed off as her entire aura saddened. As her staring intensified though she seemed hopeful that I would understand what she was trying to explain. Her smile softened, causing my heart to beat. But that wasn’t all that was beating. My ears were buzzing. It was like I had fallen and hit my head on the hard floor, nearly knocking myself out. What I was looking at seemed like a fuzzy image in an aura of bright light. I had seen something like it in an old copy of Playboy that my father kept hidden away. It was a naked picture of Marilyn Monroe.

Sister Natalie was no Marilyn Monroe but to my stunned, staring eyes the truth finally dawned on me. The once sour and stern nun had become a beautiful naked woman. Her body was long and slender, about five feet seven inches. Her legs were shapely; her hips full, starkly punctuated where her legs came together by a full, unruly thatch of curly, deep brown hair. Her breasts were small for her size, probably a B cup, and her nipples, centered in tiny areolae, looked like mahogany-colored Spanish peanuts. Her skin was white, appearing delicately transparent. Her long dark hair was elegantly parting over her shoulder, splayed over her back and breast.

‘I’m sorry Toby,” she said, “I’ve thought about this for a long time. This is the best way I could think of to bring our relationship to this point.” She continued gazing into my eyes and smiling. “Would you like to sit beside me on the bed?”

My reeling mind shouted “WOULD I” but my legs were not moving as butterflies filled my stomach. This I did know though, the lump in my throat felt like it was going to strangle me and the bulge in my crotch felt ready to explode. In a more dominant voice, Reverend Mother commanded, “Come sit by me on the BED Toby,” as she patted its surface.

It was the kind of fantasy that was easy for me to create in my mind, but I had to convince myself that it was happening. As I got nearer though she reached out her long arm which caused more of her long hair to fall over her breast. In a sultry, siren-like voice she said, “You’re not dreaming Toby, this is happening.” Tenderly touching my cheek with her fingers, she said, “I want you to call me Cassie; that was my name before I took my orders. When we are alone like this ... just Cassie, do you understand?” Like a zombie, I repeated the name. She tugged my hand and I sat on the edge of the mattress of the narrow single bed.

With a giggle, she said, “But you don’t have to be so serious about it darling.” She had been lying on the bed with her elbow on the pillow, supporting her chin with her hand. Sitting up sideways on the cot beside me she swung her legs to the floor and guided me to sit just in front of her breasts and shoulders. With her right arm over my shoulders, she coaxed my face toward hers and kissed my cheek. My immediate thought was of how soft her lips were. Funny I thought I always imagined they would be hard. Not taking time out for commentary she kissed each of my eyelids and the tip of my nose saying, “You’re such a sweet boy Toby. Every sister thinks you’re delicious.” Soft, warm pillows, her lips pressed on mine feeling just like those.

French kissing was something foreign to me. When Natalie, I mean Cassie opened my lips with her tongue I stiffened my entire body, thinking I was going to come in my pants. When I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue her breathing accelerated. Breaking the kiss she said, “I know this is all new to you Toby. Try to hold back your need to ejaculate as long as you can.” When I asked what ejaculate meant she smiled and said, “Come,” and giggled then clarified, “I suppose you boys say ‘shoot’.” But if you shoot don’t be embarrassed, I’ll understand.” Chucking she went on, “Besides (she smiled and scrunched her nose like a rabbit) you’re young and you’ll get hard again quickly enough,” forming her mouth into an understanding pucker. As her eyes pierced mine it was as if she were trying to force-feed sexual understanding.

Everything she did and said conspired to separate me from my pubescent male essence. “Let’s get that sweatshirt off you Toby,” she said as she pulled up the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms and she stripped it off, “ ... and your undershirt too dear,” peeling that off as well. She pulled on my left shoulder and pushed on my right, turning me to face her as she faced me. Sandwiching my face between her hands she kissed my lips, opening her mouth again. When I felt her tongue in my mouth it only seemed natural for me to explore hers with my tongue. “Mm-hmm,” she approved as she wound hers around mine. Her hands slid down my back as she pulled my chest against her breasts. “Oh sweetie,” she said, “touching another human body like this is heavenly.”

It was like she was telling the future of the Church when she said, “One day we won’t have to separate ourselves like this. We won’t have to dress like penguins. We won’t have to lock ourselves up in cells.” What came next sounded strange coming from the Mother Superior of St. Bartholomew’s.” Hug me, baby.” Still unable to completely come to grips with this fantasy role I was beginning to develop disconnection from Sister Natalie to Cassie who said, “Put your arms around Cassie and tell her that you love her.”

Two things: Being a fourteen-year-old still going through puberty there was no way I was not going to allow my seduction, molestation, or whatever societal perversion that would allow my virginal penis to fuck this live, wet, soft nun. And I was going to absorb everything that she could teach me. But I couldn’t stop thinking how did she get this way anyway?

After about ten to fifteen minutes of kissing and hugging which gave me the pleasure of fondling her breasts, she said, “Stand up Hun.” Kissing, hugging, and tit play were so new to me that I could have done it all day. With a wry smile, Cassie said, “Let’s take a look at what you’ve got between your legs young man.” She unbuckled my belt, undid the button, and zipped down my fly. The way she licked her lips made her look hungry. Pushing her hand under the elastic of my BVDs she grasped my boner and assessed it with her fingers. “Mm Toby, you feel much bigger than I expected.”

The feeling of her hand on my pecker made me cramp the muscles in my ass to keep from coming. At the same time, my ego swelled at the compliment, which made my effort even more desperate. For some reason it was important for me to hold back, that’s right, she had asked me to hold back. Pushing my pants and underwear down together the head of my cock caught in the waistband and snapped back, slapping against my stomach. With a knowing chuckle, she said, “Young teens all get hard at such an upward angle.” I wondered how many other boys my age she had seduced. With her index finger, she pressed down on the head of my cock until my penis slipped from her hand and slapped back again on my belly.

“My, my, my Toby,” she said, “you have something to be proud of. (When I became fully grown my erection would be just under eight inches and rather thick. At fourteen I was six inches and normally thick, still a bit larger than the standard size of most grown men’s cocks). Holding it in her hand she inspected me, assessing its general size and contours. Lifting it she studied the cleft of my knob, my circumcision scar, and my seeping pee hole. “There are men, Toby, who would love to be your size. When you get older, you’re going to make some women quite happy. I hope we know each other long enough for me to find out. Tsk, and I think these balls of yours (fondling me with her fingers) are going to hang like a bull.” She laughed and said, “I’m PLEASED sweetie, REAL pleased.”

She was taken with my condition of being completely lost and not knowing where to begin. “I know you want to put it inside me.” Winking she clarified, “Inside my cunny. But when you get inside me, I want you to stay hard for as long as you can.” Uncharacteristically she winked again. “But that’s not going to happen yet so let’s just get this out of the way so it will get better and more comfortable for both of us.” Grasping my cock, she bent forward and took me into her mouth, first with just her lips around the back of my glans, licking the bottom cleft. Then she took me deep inside her mouth and bobbed up and down. I struggled not to come but on her seventh thrust but could not help myself as I cried out, “CASSIE.”

Looking up she thanked me with her eyes for calling her, Cassie. With each of my four shots, she made a kind of grunting, sighing noise. “Mm-hm, mm-hm, mm-hm.” Then she kept milking me with her mouth until any hint of sperm was drained and cleaned from my penis. The sensation of pleasure and pain became so intense that I felt like asking her to stop. *For those not familiar with the sensation, when a male just comes and continues being sucked it seems painful. But there is too much pleasure in wanting it to stop.

Stretching out flat on the bed Sister Natalie moved as close to the wall as she could, held out her arms, and said, “Come to Cassie Toby.”

Lying down beside her, we kissed and snuggled. During this time, her lips seemed softer, her tongue more probing and her hands caressing me in such a tender way. I had goosebumps all over my body. While caressing my ass she found my balls and fondled them. To my surprise, shock, and pleasure she even rimmed my anus with her middle finger. I didn’t know what to think of that but liked it. After several minutes of cuddling Cassie broke the silence with a chortle and said in a sing-song way, “Toby rises again,” capping it off with, “Oh GOODY.”

Then she said, “Let’s do it this way Toby,” The way she was including me in this sexual play made me feel good, like I was a member of the team, “I’ll get off the bed.” Sitting up she threw her legs over the edge of the bed and got up. “You lie flat on your back,” which I did. Placing her knee on the edge of the mattress she threw her right leg over my body then positioned herself just above my throbbing erection. “You’re so hard,” she said with a joyful lilt. “I have to push your cock down to make it point straight out, he-he.”

I found it strange that a nun who was always so severe in her everyday life could be acting so silly, not to mention the fact that she had just used a word like “cock.” I was nervously happy. It felt good to be helping the Reverend Mother to be happy as well.

By watching exactly what she was doing I found it strangely beautiful, satisfying my curiosity and at the same time creating new curiosities. While hovering over my extending penis she directed my purplish head between her legs with her hand, making it disappear between them as I felt the wetness of her cunny collecting on it. I was taken with the smoothness of her pale skin that contrasted so vividly with the dark thatch of her pubic hair. As she carefully slid my knob in her bubbling trough in search of her hole it made a sound like someone putting lotion on their hands and rubbing it. In concentration her eyes narrowed until the tip of my prick was in place. Then, as she began lowering herself and taking half of my boner inside her body, they widened as she captured a piece of her lower lip with her teeth.

As my knob settled against her mysterious cunt-flesh then become centered in the indentation of her vagina I watched as I felt Cassie’s insides opening over my hardness, accept it, then tighten on me just beyond the rim of my pecker head. As she moved in mini bobs it was like she was fitting fingers into a glove. I could never have imagined the incomprehensible feeling of the inside of her wet, warm, and clinging vagina as it moved its wonders on my “cock” as she had said. Then, as she began an indescribable descent on my pulsing penis, her mouth formed a perfect oval, like the Pips humming background music for Gladys Knight. And as her body dropped and her pussy matched the length of her downward slide on my cock, she uttered a satisfied, “OOOOOH.”

For a fourteen-year-old boy whose cock was on his virgin journey in the revelation of a vagina the experience was unspeakable. It was wet, warm, and spongy. At the same time, it clenched my hardness as if it were in a fist. I couldn’t explain what the inside of her body was doing to me. All can say is, that if my cock were the most important thing in the world Mother Superior’s pussy was the reason for its existence. To me as that forty-some-odd-year-old woman rode me the way she did my erect penis was the center of my world. I would have sold my soul to the devil just for five more minutes inside her.

To my surprise, she bobbed up and down for longer than five minutes then said, “I’m amazed Toby that we’ve been fucking for so long,” So was I.

I was equally surprised, even shocked that a Mother Superior would use a word such as “fucking” with such ease and enjoyment. It hadn’t happened without a supreme effort on my part though as I had been clenching the cheeks of my ass to keep from exploding inside her. When her pussy made its first slide on my cock, I felt like I had to come. But with a heroic clutch, I clamped the cheeks of my ass together which made my balls ache. She made it clear to me that she wanted me to stay hard inside her for a long time. She told me that when she sucked my cock that first time, she did it to desensitize me (I later learned that she adored doing fellatio). After I came, she kept sucking me, tantalizing the ultra-sensitive glans which ached incredibly. But I was determined to do my part in letting her keep fucking me. I just didn’t know how hard I would have to work at it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.