The Devil Made Me Do It - Cover

The Devil Made Me Do It

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A minor devil from the second circle of Hell causes a fuss when he takes a mortal soul home.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

She came to bed with him that night, instead of sleeping on his couch. Just as natural as could be, she came and crawled in with him.

“Tina,” he said. “You ever sleep with a guy? Sleep sleep, not sex sleep?”

“I haven’t done either, really.” she said.

“You are really still a virgin? For real?” he said. She nodded.

“Yeah. A dick’s been close, but never in.” she said. His turn to nod. This might be fun. He’d never deflowered a virgin. He knew he’d receive some extra karma from it, even if no one ever knew the circumstances. Defilement of a virgin was a special thing in hell, since so few virgins ever made it in. This might be sweet.

They wrestled and rolled around a bit, getting comfortable.

“Shit, Bys,” she finally said. “This is the hardest, lumpiest mattress I’ve ever been on.”

He laughed some more. “This is Hell, remember?” he said. He never tired of reminding her of that.

“Shit.” she said again. He waited for the sex stuff to begin. He finally wondered if she knew how to begin. She didn’t act like she did.

“Tina,” he finally said. “Wanna kiss me? I brushed my teeth.”

She giggled, and gave him a quick peck. He grabbed her and pulled her to him. That’s the way she seemed to like it, he was realizing.

They kissed, and quick enough, he felt her tongue in his mouth. He ran his hands down her body, and squeezed her ass. Her wonderful ass.

“Tina,” he said, pulling away, and rolling her over until she was on her back. “I’m gonna eat your pussy, darlin’. And lick your asshole ‘til it bleeds.”

He crawled down her body, and put his nose right into the middle of her sweet pussy. Satan, he thought, she smells good. Shit. He began to lick. Her little clit was almost hard, and he switched it with his tongue, feeling her squirm and tremble beneath him. He knew she was enjoying it. He sure as hell was. She tasted absolutely wonderful, kind of sweaty, but it was hot down here, everybody sweated. Not everyone tasted as good, though.

He lifted her ass off the bed, and sought out her fabulous asshole. There it was! He licked it, ramming his tongue into it, tasting her shit again. She had tasty shit. He felt her sphincter push against his tongue, and he pushed back. She giggled.

His dick was hard, hard. So hard it almost hurt. He finally could stand it no longer, and he rose back up along her body. He reached down and guided his dick to her softness, and pushed into her body. She gasped, and gulped. He felt pressure against his dick, and he pushed right on through. She cried out, and he realized, without even thinking about it, that he’d popped her cherry. He’d taken her virginity, just like that. He looked down at her, and saw two tears slide out of the corners of her eye. He felt bad, for a moment, but he also felt a rush of power. How few devils got this pleasure, he thought. Virgins were, like I already said, pretty rare in Hell. He felt honored. He felt powerful.

He plunged on into her body, and felt his thighs contact hers. He was in all the way. He did expand his dick slightly, then, in the hopes of giving her more pleasure. She was still a little sore, but pretty quick she perked up, and he felt like she was enjoying herself. He plunged in and out of her, pounding her, her whole body jerking with each plunge. She was moaning and she even squealed a few times. He was gasping himself, feeling her body beneath him. She felt so good. He pounded away, and she wailed even louder.

Somebody pounded on the other side of the wall, and they heard a voice say something incomprehensible. She giggled and he laughed, and they didn’t let it bother them at all. This was Hell, dammit. This was just part of the package.

She finally quieted down. He knew she had came, good. He’d had a pretty good cum himself, for a devil. He finally got her up and into the bathroom, and filled the douche with water. It satisfied something inside him to watch her squat over the toilet and wash her cunt out. Everything she did was sexy to him, at this stage.

All too quickly, it was morning. Shit. Off to work he went, bitching and moaning. The day dragged and dragged. He felt an almost overwhelming urge to tell YtterYing about his new roommate, but he kept his mouth shut. As good a friend as YtterYing was, betrayals were just part of life in Hell. Maybe when she was successfully passing for one of the bound he’d tell him. Some of the truth, not all of it.

Finally, after an excruciating day, work was over. He hurried home, to her. He realized by now how firmly he was in her grasp, that he’d probably do just about anything to have continued access to her sweetness. She was the best thing that’d ever happened to him. He was genuinely happy, now, with her, with her living with him. He wondered how long they could keep it up.

She was there, and a nice shade of green.

“Oh, darling, you look fabulous,” he said, at a loss for words. She did. Green really brought out her beauty, he thought. Her little horns looked so cute. And that tail. She had her cut-offs on, and damn, did that tail ever look sexy.

“Come on,” she said. “Let’s go somewhere.”

“Darlin’,” he said, “We have to get your story straight first. Devils are bound to ask.”

“Like what?”

“Okay, let’s say this. You are bound over because you have fucked people non-stop since you arrived in the second circle, in spite of the wind. And you have yanked off a few dicks. That’ll make you look more evil. Yes, you like to yank off dicks after you get through fucking.”

“Can’t that shit be checked up on?”

“No, it’s not logged. Yanked off dicks grow back, they just hurt like hell. Nobody pays attention to some poor soul who’s whining because he got his dick yanked off.”

ByslSfynx actually had never seen of anybody’s dick being yanked off, though he’d heard rumors. And he just knew how Hell worked.

“Okay. I got that. I’m a dick yanking mother fucker.”

“Yes, that, excellent. Let’s say that when you got to Hell you met your mother and fucked her, too.”

“Can they not check and see that she’s not dead yet?”

“Well, administrative types could, but we won’t meet any of those down here. Just stick close to me, and let me do the talking. I’ll kinda be looked down on, for just having one of the bound as a girlfriend, but it happens. I don’t mind. I’m proud of you, you are very cute now.”

“Shit. I was cute before.”

“True. But you’re really cute now,” he said, eying her speculatively. “Here’s an idea. Go topless. That’ll keep most devil’s attention in a safe place.”

“Do people go topless in Hell?”

“Hell, all the time. This is Hell, remember?”

“Shit. Yeah.” She idly stripped her shirt and bra off. He stared at her flesh-colored tits. She did have some nice tits. He remembered squeezing them and sucking her nipples last night. He hoped that some of that would go on tonight, too. Tina got the skin creme, and smeared green on her tits. He tried to help her, but she spanked his hands. He was content just to stare at her fabulous tits.

“Hello?” she said, waving her hand in front of his face.

“Okay, let’s go. Where do you want to go?” he said, leading her to the door.

“I don’t care. Can we go to one of those clubs?”

“Later tonight, when they’re open, yes. Let’s go to Hell-Mart now, and buy some groceries and shit.”

“Okay.”


Hell-Mart was an ordeal for her, she kept picking up things and griping about the expiration dates, or the prices, or any number of other things. Everything seemed to be fucked up for her. He reminded her several times they were in Hell, and then gave up. They tried to make a few purchases, but his card got declined, so they had to put some shit back, and finally they stumbled out of the store. A quick trip back to the apartment to put things up, and he took her to the park. The pigeons were a problem, but the park seemed fairly deserted at the moment. He saw some pigeons off in the distance, wheeling and diving, and he figured that somebody’s picnic was probably being ruined. Tina seemed bored, but there wasn’t much else to do until sundown. They finally sat on a bench, and devil watched.


“Hey, Bys, man!” Oh shit, ByslSfynx thought. It was YtterYing, of all devils. And he had some cute devilish female on his arm.

“And who is this?” YtterYing said, taking Tina’s hand and kissing it. His date snorted and kicked him in the shins, but he just laughed. ByslSfynx knew he was just joking around.

“This is Tina. Tina, YtterYing, YtterYing, Tina. Tina is crossing over shortly, but we were just hanging out for a while.”

“Well, good to see you out enjoying life, Bys,” YtterYing said. “We wonder about you sometimes. All work and no play, you know...”

“Yeah, well,” said ByslSfynx. “I play a little bit, when nobody’s looking.”

YtterYing winked and nodded. Some more small talk, and finally, thankfully, they moved on. ByslSfynx was slightly reassured, though, that they had accepted her as one of the bound without any reservations. That was a good sign.

“Bys. Let’s go over in the trees, and I’ll give you BJ. That’s kill a little time,” Tina said, and stood. Shit, he thought. I’m there.

He was ramming his hard cock deep in her throat, back in the bushes, when he heard a noise in front of him. He opened his eyes to see a little devil girl standing there, watching them. Shit. Well, kids had to learn, at some point. He smiled and waved at her.

“Mister,” she said. “Why is that lady blowing you up?”

“Little darling,” he replied, “Go ask your mommy. It’s a grown-up thing.”

“Can I try it?” the girl asked, and he laughed softly. Oh, he’d go for that, he would, he thought. Tina spit his dick out, turned around to look at the girl, and then turned back to him.

“If you say yes,” she said, “I’ll yank your dick off.”

Shit. “No, run along now,” he told the girl, and she scampered off. The mood was kind of broken, but Tina brought it back, and sucked him off to a great orgasm. His knees almost buckled as he filled her mouth. She laughed at him and spit his sperm at his feet.

“Bys,” she said. “How fast can you cum, after you cum once?”

“Just a minute or two, I guess,” he said. “I dunno. I’m a devil like that. Maybe seconds. Maybe we should try and experiment, when we get home.”

“Yeah, we’ll do that,” she said.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat, I still got a few drachmas left,” he said, pulling a wad of bills out of his pocket.


The went to McDevil’s, and Tina got a fishburger while he had a Big Muck. They just sat around for a while after they finished, and joked and giggled. He saw devils stare at them occasionally, and he knew they what they were thinking. Poor devil. But, he didn’t feel like a poor devil. He was having fun. She was fun. He realized how attached to her he was getting. That probably wasn’t a good idea. He knew at some point it would have to end, or he’d self-destruct and get caught. Then he would be in trouble.

They finally left the restaurant, and made their way uptown, to his favorite place, a little low-key dance club named Mona Lisa’s Nipple. The crowd was starting to show up, and the DJ was already spinning some scratchy old records. Tina immediately began to bitch about the choice of music, but ByslSfynx just laughed at her. He dragged her out onto the dance floor, and they rocked and hip-hopped and slow-danced, they did it all. She was good, he realized, and he saw devils watching them. Others recognized her talents too, he thought.

ByslSfynx got his fill of dancing pretty quickly. A devil approached, and respectfully ask him if he could dance with his girlfriend. ByslSfynx just laughed and said, “Sure!”. Soon a whole long line of folks were lined up to dance with her. She was good, and attractive. Something about her ... he wasn’t sure what it was ... but there was just something about her. Nobody even ask for the story that he had so painstakingly thought up. They just all wanted to spend a little time with her.

That night they made their way back through the deserted streets to his place. She laughed and giggled, and he laughed too. They’d had fun, they’d had a good time.

Later they rolled around in the bed, still giggled and playing. She seemed so sexy to him tonight, so desirable. Like he’d thought earlier, there was just something about her. They finally began making out, and fucked deep into the night, causing the neighbors on both sides to pound on the walls. ByslSfynx was more pleased with himself than he’d even been. He didn’t even want to think about the future, if he’d have to get rid of her. His mind was working overtime on ways to keep her, forever.

He trundled off to work the next morning, leaving her asleep. Work was almost unbearable. It just seemed to go from bad to worse, now that he had a purpose, a reason for not being at work. It seemed like it took forever. He knew how the lost souls felt, now more than ever.

Did he ever. He raced home, and swept her up into his arms. She giggled, and they fixed some insanely hot Mexican food, and left for the clubs when it was barely dark.

That night, devils actually showed up from last night, looking for her. She had that big of a hold on some of these guys, already. He was surprised, but gratified. And everybody knew she was his. Satan’s balls, what was next, he thought. They stayed out pretty late, and as they walked home she talked to him.

“Bys,” she said, and he nodded.

“Do we need any money?”

“Not really need, but money is always nice. Why?”

“Some of those guys were offering me money ... to ... to fuck me...”

“What?” he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and pulled her around to face him.

“Don’t get mad. I didn’t say yes.”

“Those bastards. How dare they!” it actually didn’t make him that mad, it excited him somewhat. Guys like her so much they want to fuck her, he thought, and I’m getting to do just that. We’re going home, to do just that.

“Well, we don’t need money that bad, right now,” he finally said, and they walked on. “I guess, though, remember that, in you ever need some cash fast.”

“Shit. I guess,” she said. Soon they were home.


The next night they went to The Madonna’s Orgasm, a little more upscale club. He danced with her some, and then a whole new crowd of guys wanted to dance with her. He was bemused. What attraction did she have, here in Hell? Was it because she was a relative newcomer? She was easily passing for one of the bound, but none of the other bound women seemed as popular as she was. What was it with these guys?

He didn’t even have to buy any drinks that evening, he just took one of hers every now and then. There was no shortage of guys willing to buy her drinks. This is working out nicely, he thought.


Work was an unbelievable drag, now that he had something waiting for him at home. He was a little tougher on the lost, now, because it was their fault he had to come to work. If they just hadn’t screwed up and got sent to Hell in the first place he wouldn’t have to spend eight long hours a day here, helping to torture them. The stupid bastards. All he wanted was to stay at home and play around with Tina. She owned him body and soul, now. Well, heart, devils don’t actually have a soul.

That night, as they walked home from the club, she casually handed him a huge wad of cash.

“What the fuck is this?” he said, puzzled.

“Aw, guys kept giving it to me. For stupid shit, like being so cute and all that. Don’t ask me why.”

He just stood there on the sidewalk, counting. Shit. There was more here than he made in two weeks. What the fuck was this all about? What was the attraction these guys had to her? Was it because she was just a simple sinner, pretending to be one of the bound? But most of these guys saw the lost every day at work. What was different about her?

As they walked home, he tried to analyze his own feelings for her. He loved her desperately, madly. He would do anything for her. Her hold over him was incredible, he realized. He didn’t even want to think about life without her. It wouldn’t be worth living, he realized. He wondered how he’d made it all these thousands of years without her.

He puzzled deep into the night, as he pounded her ass, and listened to his neighbors cuss. She was wild that night, she took it time and time again, in every hole. He even fucked her under the arm once. She was mad. He was mad, in love. This will not end well, he told himself. As intense as it’s getting? This will not end well.


By the end of the week, he was exhausted. Just trying to keep up with her was wearing him out. They’d tried to shake off the crowd by going back to their old club, but somebody found them there, and the crowd showed up. Tina was having to fend off offers of everything from simple pay-to-fuck-you’s to offers of marriage, Hell-style. Shit. These guys were nuts for her. But ByslSfynx knew what they were feeling. He felt it too. He was mad for her, too.

Finally, one night, they just stayed home. It got to be too much. To their surprise, and disgust, they found out that within the last night or two, someone had sneakily followed them home, just to find out where they lived. A group of devils knocked and the door and asked it Tina was okay, and could she come out and play.

“Fuck! What is it with these guys!” said ByslSfynx, slamming the door. A few hesitant knocks were heard from outside. “Go away!” he shouted. The idiots.

Tina stood in the center of the room and looked sorry. “Bys ... I’m not doing this on purpose ... I just wanted to get out and have a little fun...”

“I know, Tina,” he said, hugging her. She squeezed back, surprising him.

“Can we even leave now?” she asked.

“Well, sure ... but those fools might follow us...”


The next morning when he left for work, two of the devils from the club were sleeping at the end of the hallway. He went back in and woke Tina, warning her not to open the door for any reason. Her eyes were wide, and she looked a little scared. He began to contemplate moving, if they could just do it without anyone finding out where they went. Life was getting complicated, he realized. All because of her. But, so far, she was still worth it to him.

Work was excruciating, as usual. At lunch, he ran down to the commissary, and placed and expensive phone call home. The phone service in Hell sucked, but amazingly, the call went through, and she finally answered. He made sure she was alright, and told her he’d probably be home early, he was so worried about her. She sounded lonely and forlorn to him, like a little girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.