Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twin sisters choose their father to pop their cherries. Cookie-cutter dad/daughter shit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Being a twin is cool. There’s hardly any way to describe it, unless you’ve been there. I won’t even try. But, anyway, my sister Hope and I have had some crazy wild adventures, especially when we fucked around with people’s minds and confused them with our twinness. Or when we pretended to be each other. We’ve had a lot of fun, Hope and I. But the fun really started when we became ... let’s say sexually active, to use a tired old phrase. When we started screwing around.

When we turned fourteen, we decided it was time to lose our cherries. We thought long and hard about it, and talked for hours. All the boys in our grade, and even a few grades above us, were just too stupid and goddam immature for us. We wanted a real man, a man that would appreciate us. A man that would do us justice, for our first time.

Hope had the idea. I was scandalized, at first, but the longer she talked about it, the more I felt like she was right. We both agreed. The only thing left was to convince him. And that was the hard part.

We live with our dad. Our mom bailed, years ago, the last we heard of her she was living with some biker dude out in California. Good riddance to her, I have no real memories of her, but I hate the bitch. Just from the things our dad has told us about her, I hate the bitch.

Anyway, we live with our dad. We get along great with him. He is a nice guy, and good to us. Probably too good, he spoils us, true. He pretty much gives us everything we want. We finally found one thing he wouldn’t give us, though. At least, at first.

Our dad is in his early forties, and in great shape. He’s a health nut, and he runs every day, and races bicycles. He looks so cute in his tight little bike shorts, and he has a nice lump in front. In fact, Hope and I started calling him “Lumpy” which amuses him, although he doesn’t really know what we mean. Pretty funny, huh.

Anyway, as we sat in our room one night and talked, Hope said, “Charity. I know the guy that should be the one.”

I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Who?” I said.

“You are so going to freak. But it has to be said,” she said.

“Okay, okay. Who?” I said.

She paused dramatically.

“Dad!” she said, and she was right, I freaked a bit.

“Hope, you are mad. Dad can’t fuck us! He’s our dad! And he’d never do it, he’s so straight arrow. Forget it, girl.”

“Charity, listen,” she said. “He deserves us, and we deserve him. We have to work on him on this, probably hard, and probably for a long time. But it’ll be worth the wait. He deserves us, girl. It’d be special, you know that, it’d be special as all fuck.”

I mused a bit. She was kinda right ... he was special, and he probably did deserve something special from us ... but to fuck us? To pop our cherries?

“Girl,” she said. “It’d be something to remember forever. And you know he’d do it right. He’d do it like he does everything else, by the book, by the numbers. He’d make it something to remember. It’d be special, we love him and he loves us. Like I said, he deserves us.”

“I dunno...” I said. “And it’s, what? Illegal?”

“I dunno if it’s technically illegal,” she said. “I know it’s kinda frowned on...” I giggled at that. Hell yeah, it was.

“You really think you can wait that long?” I said. “Do you think I can?”

“Hell yeah, we can, and we have to do it, Charity. It’s in the stars. It’s our destiny. Our first, and most special time, is meant to be with him. I feel it.”

Damn. There she went again, with one of those feeling. Hope and her feelings. If I believed in psychic bullshit, I’d believe in her feelings.

“Hope, honey...” I finally said. “I almost agree with you. It’d be special. And he does deserve us, hell, he deserves anybody, it’s been, what, years for him?”

“Yeah. Years,” she said.

“But I don’t think we could ever convince him. I just don’t think he’ll do it.”

“Shit, shit,” she said, deep in thought. We were silent for a while.

“What about getting him drunk? Think that’d work?” she asked. I shook my head.

“Hell, Hope, he won’t drink Mountain Dew. You think he’d drink booze if we offered it to him?”

“Well, shit.” she said. “What about if we just snuck in while he’s asleep, and started in on him?”

“I think he’d wake up, freak out, and run us back to our room. And probably paddle our asses in the morning.”

“Shit,” she said. “There’s got to be a way.”

“The only way would be to win a persuasive argument.” I said. “To somehow make him come around to our point of view. Which may be impossible.”

“Do you think Uncle Drake could help convince him?” she asked. I snorted.

“Hope, dear ... Dad doesn’t put too much faith in Uncle Drake, as you might have noticed. He thinks he’s kinda whacked...”

“Yes, but ... he’s his brother...”

“Yeah ... no, I don’t think Uncle Drake would be much help.”

She thought for a while longer.

“Okay, then,” she said. “Charity. What about Uncle Drake?”

“What about him?” I asked.

“Would you consider him, to pop your cherry?”

I just laughed at that, then stopped and thought. Would I? Hmmm. Possibly. He was younger than dad. And hotter. He was actually hot, and not in just a dadish way. He was as big a health nut as dad, although he just mostly did it to get chicks, we’d already decided long ago.

To get chicks ... if there was one thing Uncle Drake had had in large numbers, it was chicks. He showed up at every family function with yet another foxy young hot thing on his arm. He harvested them. He picked them like wildflowers. It’s just what he did.

“Uncle Drake has ... possibilities.” I said. “He’d know what he was doing, for sure. He’d probably make is special. And, he likes us. I think we’d have a much better chance with him. Is that what we want to do? Not sure.”

“Okay, then. Listen,” she said. “Let’s make a date with Uncle Drake, and talk to him. Let’s ask him what he thinks of our idea with Dad, and if he’ll help us convince him. If he thinks there no chance, then we’ll ... think about giving him a try. Does that sound good?”

“Yeah, okay. But, girl ... does it have to be a family member?”

“I don’t suppose it has to...” she said. “But, it’s special. That first time should be special. With somebody you love, and somebody that’ll be in your life forever. You don’t want to just hand it to some random dude who’ll walk away, do you?”

I understood what she meant, and I pretty much agreed with it. I thought about the things we’d talked about. Yes, I thought, I’d do it with Dad. And, it would be special. And, I’d even do it with Uncle Drake, if Dad wouldn’t. Just like her, I thought he’d be a good second choice.

“And, Charity...” she said, “we don’t really know anybody else. Whaddaya wanna do, proposition the mailman?”


We crawled into bed that night, still both thinking about it. I held my sister in my arms, and we whispered, and giggled, talking about what we imagined it would be like to be fucked by Daddy. It would be cool, we both agreed.

The night was dark. It was still spring, and Dad hadn’t turned the air on, so we had the window open. Crickets chirped, and we heard an owl hoot. I felt happy, and suitably naughty talking about fucking Dad. I knew that Hope was getting off on it, too.

“Hope, honey...” I finally said, ready for the fun to start. “Here’s what I want Daddy to do to me...”

I slid down her body, and plastered my tongue in her belly button. She giggled, and held my head in her hands. She pushed me down. I went on down.

My sister has the sweetest little cunt in the world. I have the second sweetest. I love her cunt, as much as I love mine. I’ve tasted her cunt a million times, over the years. We have fucked around since before I can even remember. We grew up, fucking around. It’s just what we do. I have long had a suspicion that most twins do, we met another set of twins at camp once, and they admitted that they fucked each other. It just seems natural, a natural extension of playing with yourself. It just seems right, or something. We’ve talked about it before, and we both seemed to understand that we’ll always be a couple. I mean, we’ll probably both have boyfriends someday, and who knows, we might even get married, but our hearts will always belong to each other. We are almost just one person, I have thought before. I know her as intimately as its possible to know another human. I am almost her. When I lick her pussy, I’m almost licking my pussy. And I don’t even have to get a crick in my back.

My earliest memory is being out in the back yard, behind the garage, and rubbing her pussy as she rubbed mine. We have played around since we were toddlers. No idea why we started so early. Maybe we’re just hyper-sexual or something. Maybe we’re a little weird. But I love us for the way we are.

She tasted great tonight. I knew she hadn’t had a bath since last night, neither had I. She tasted strong and aromatic. I love the shit out of her smells and tastes. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, and sucked her cute little clit into my mouth.

She sighed and relaxed, and let me please her. I crouched at the foot of the bed, inbetween her legs, and licked and sucked and lapped her sweet cunt for what felt like an hour. She came, and came again, her feet pounding the bed, her legs locked, her whole body trembling and shaking. I loved to make her cum. And she was good at it, as good as I was.

I was almost exhausted, and finally I got my turn to relax while she did all the work. I lay back, and felt her hands on my upper thighs. At last I felt her tongue on my clit, and I thought, here we go. Here we fuckin’ go. My sister is a good cunt licker, as good as I am. I doubt if anybody will ever be able to make me cum like she does. I defy any man to be as good at licking pussy as her or I. We are both girls. We know what girls like.

I came, and came hard. I came so hard I peed a little, right in her face, and she giggled, and licked my pussy clean. Who would do that for me, I asked myself, who could love me as much as this girl? No one, I knew the answer. I wondered if we should even bother bringing a guy into our lives. Maybe we should just concentrate on each other, and live our lives like that. Maybe that would be enough.

I did kinda want to know what it felt like, though. But I saw the rightness in what Hope had said, about why it needed to be somebody close to us, somebody that wouldn’t just walk away. It made sense, somehow.

I wondered about twins that were male and female. Did they fuck? That would be so perfect ... especially for that first time ... how could they not? I know that a male/female twin set wouldn’t be as identical as Hope and I are, but how could they not? It would be so perfect. I almost envied them.

We cuddled, basking in the afterglow of a half-dozen perfectly fine orgasms. I wondered again if it would even be worth it, fucking a guy. It would, if I could do Dad, I guessed.


At Sunday dinner the next weekend, we talked to Uncle Drake. We’d always gotten along great with him, and we seemed to have a special place in his heart. He was better than anyone except maybe Dad at telling us apart. Where we were concerned, he almost never said no. And we knew he liked girls, big time. I couldn’t imagine him saying no to us, if we asked him ... the big question. He’d have to wrestle with his conscience, but in the end, I knew he’d give in. I just wish Dad was the same way.

Hope told Uncle Drake about some movie we wanted to see, and he immediately told us he’d take us, next weekend. Let’s go to the late show, she said, and then we’ll spend the night at your place. Sure, he agreed. He liked having us over, even if it cut into his philandering. He enjoyed our company. You might get to enjoy it even more, I thought to myself.

The week passed. Hope and I talked some more about the Dad thing, usually every night before we made out. The more we talked the more I knew that she was right, we should make every effort to make it happen. We had to try, at least.


Finally Friday night rolled around. Uncle Drake picked us up and took us out to eat at the steakhouse, and we finally got to the movie place about nine. The movie was long and boring, and sucked. We finally got back to his place, and settled on the couch, laughing and giggling. He got a beer, and two Pepsi for us girls.

“Unk,” said Hope, starting the ball rolling.

He nodded, taking a sip. “We got important shit to talk about. Shit that we want your opinion on.” she said. He nodded again.

She paused, and thought. “And,” she finally said, “It’s kinda ... controversial. But we think you’re open-minded enough to understand where we’re comin’ from.”

“Okay...” he finally said, when she paused long enough that he knew she wanted him to speak.

“Uncle Drake,” I said, “You know we are fourteen, now.”

“Yes,” he said. I could tell he was kind of drawing into himself a bit, getting ready for some major shit from us. He seemed to know something big was going on.

“All our friends...” said Hope.

“Have had their cherries popped,” I finished.

“Oh, shit,” he said. I almost laughed at the look on his face.

“We have decided...” said Hope.

“That’s it’s about time for us to, also,” I said.

“Oh, shit,” he said again.

“But we want it to be special,” Hope said.

“Something to remember...” I said.

He didn’t say Oh, shit this time. He just stared at us. I wondered if he thought we were gonna ask him to do it.

“Anyway,” said Hope, “There is one person in our lives special enough to do it for us.”

“Other than you, of course,” I said, and was pleased to see him color slightly.

“Okay, don’t freak,” Hope said.

“We are talking about Dad,” I said. We were both silent then, watching him closely.

He held together well, I have to give him that. He sighed deeply, and stretched.

“Well,” he finally said, when it was obvious we were waiting on him to speak. “You girls are full of big ideas tonight. You two never cease to amaze me. The little Burke twins have grown up, apparently.”

We both giggled, and waited expectantly.

“First,” he said. “Thank you for trusting me this much. I agree, your dad is very special. But what you guys propose is a bit much. Society frowns on incest, kids. And it’s very hard on those involved ... I don’t think you realize ... it changes everything. Sex period changes everything ... it changes the ... dynamic, call it what you will. It changes everything, believe me, I know...”

We both giggled at that, thinking of the endless stream of women that he obviously slept with.

“Uncle Drake,” said Hope. “You gotta know how much we love Daddy. And he loves us that much. And our love is strong enough to make this work. Help us, Uncle Drake, help us convince him to give us this, our first time. Give us some hope.”

He laughed, kind of short. “I don’t know if I can do that, ladies,” he finally said. “Your dad doesn’t put a lot of faith in the things I say. I’m just his silly little brother. I think he’d be pissed if he thought I was trying to influence him in a matter this ... profound. In fact, I think he’d be pissed if he knew I even knew you were plotting this ... this is big shit, for two little girls.”

“Awww,” said Hope. “You know we’re not little anymore. And you know, deep inside, we’re right. I hope you do, at least.”

He sighed again. “What I think don’t matter. But please, think long and hard about this before you say anything to him. You guys have got a good relationship with your dad, even I can see that. Don’t take a chance on screwing it up.”

“We love each other too much for that to happen,” I said, finally, really believing it myself.

“Girls...” he seemed to be, oddly, unsure of himself, something rare. I wondered how he really felt, inside, about what we hoped to do. And I wondered again what he’d say if we made that same offer to him.


The next week passed slowly. We talked every night about our plans, but we seemed kinda dead-ended. There was no place to go from here except to let him know what we wanted. Or to just start in on him somehow.

That Saturday night we got invited to a slumber party thing by a girl at school, a girl named Cheryl. It was kick-ass, and turned out way better than we’d hoped. It blew our minds, in fact. A bunch of girls from school were there, and we drank rum and beer and shit, it was fun. Two girls named Sabre and Serenity were there, whom we know from school. They were so obviously a couple, and we even got to watch them make out later. And Cheryl, her brother Eugene showed us his cock, and we all played with it and later sucked it. I had a whispered conversation with Hope, and we decided to do it, because we’d never sucked a cock before. Hell, neither of us had even kissed a boy before. It was sexy and exciting, and got us both hornier than shit, and we kinda came out of the closet then and there, and fucked around with each other and then other girls, when the fucking around finally started. It was cool.

I thought about bringing up the thing with our dad to the other girls, just to see if anybody there had tried anything like that, but I didn’t, in the end. It was satisfying and sexy to see Cheryl sucking her own brother’s cock, it was good to see Hope and I weren’t the only ones that did family shit.

Sucking Eugene’s cock was fun, and a little weird, at the same time. Hope went first, as she almost always does, and then I did it. It felt funny to feel his stiff cock in my mouth, and his balls were so cool, I bounced them and played with them the whole time. He didn’t cum in anybody’s mouth, another girl jacked him off, and he squirted in the floor, but I know every girl there was wondering what it’d be like to have that in her mouth. I know I was.

Sunday night we were still hornier than fuck, and we just attacked each other when we went to bed. I can’t believe my dad can’t hear us sometimes, but he’s never said anything. We just licked and pounded away on each other, and came like mad. It was wild.

“I’m gonna suck Daddy’s cock, just like I did Eugene’s,” whispered Hope in my face, her breath hot. It turned me on to hear her say it. I wanted that, too. How could he refuse? We were hot, he had to see that. He had to want us a little, at least, subconsciously, if nothing else. We just had to bring that to the surface. I grabbed Hope, yanked her little butt up in the air, and smashed my tongue into her asshole. God, she tasted good.


“Daddy...” Hope said, as we put away the dishes. Dad was reading the paper.

“Yes, dear,” he replied, absently.

“Daddy, Charity and I been talkin’. ‘Bout stuff.”

Oh shit, I thought, my asshole slamming shut. Is she gonna start it? Now? I was surprised she’d decided to go ahead without bringing me in on it. Maybe it was just spur-of-the-moment with her. Shit, oh shit.

“Yes...” he replied, and I could tell he still wasn’t really paying attention. You’ll snap out of it pretty quick, I thought, when you realize what she’s talking about.

“We just want you to know that we love you very much. You are the best person in our lives, and we love you for what you’ve done for us, and for how much you love us back.”

He put down the paper, and regarded the two of us. I stopped wiping plates and smiled at him.

“Girls, thank you,” he finally said. “I mean, I know all that, but it’s very rewarding to hear you say it. I love you two dearly, more than anything in the world. You two are my life. Thank you, thank you.”

“Oh, daddy,” Hope went to him, and hugged him, and they kissed. I came up behind her, and he leaned forward and kissed me, too. I felt warm and happy. Maybe she’s just been starting the ball rolling.


Later, the three of us sat in the living room. Hope and I had had a hurried conversation in the bathroom, about what we could do or say to get the idea in his head. I made her promise to take it slow and easy, I didn’t want him to go into shock. Don’t do it all tonight, I’d told her, let’s take our time, let him get used to it. She nodded. I hoped she’d understood me.

“Daddy...” she finally said, and he hit the mute. He looked at her expectantly. “Daddy, why...” she said, and stopped and thought for a while. “Okay, lemme start this way. In school we read about England, and some kings and stuff, and how that brothers married sisters and so on. You know? What is that, incest?”

He nodded, his full attention on her.

“Anyway, it made me wonder ... why is that so bad? Incest, I mean. I mean, shouldn’t the people you love the most be the ones you want ... you want to ... share yourself with? Does that make sense?”

He did his usual pause, before he spoke.

“Yes...” he finally said. “I see where you’re coming from. But incest is one of the oldest and strongest taboos we humans still hold on to. And there are very good reasons.”

“Like what?” she almost interrupted. He patiently went on.

“Inbreeding can emphasize bad traits, genetically, as wells as good ones. And, until recently, we haven’t had foolproof birth control. And, it’s difficult on people, socially, or mentally or whatever. It complicates and changes relationships immensely. I’m not really an expert on it ... but it’s usually not healthy, not at all.”

“Usually, you said,” she said, “so sometimes it is? Sometimes it’s good?”

He laughed. “Well, it’s a big world, I’m sure that somewhere, sometime it’s worked out well. The odds are against it, but probably. What brought this up, anyway?”

“Like I said, we talked about it at school some. Though we didn’t really go into detail. And we talked about it the other night at the slumber party. A girl there was sweet on her brother, and she was sad that nothing would probably ever come of it.”

I laughed to myself, remembering Cheryl on her knees, lustily sucking her brother’s cock. I wondered if that was only the first of many times. I’m sure Eugene’d go for it, Cheryl was a fox, even if she was his little sister.

“Well,” Daddy said, “That’s understandable, and probably correct. And, in her case, it’s probably just infatuation. I had a crush on my big sister for the longest ... although I was too young to know about ... hmmm ... the more adult, shall we we say, aspects of it.”

Well, that was interesting. Aunt Sue? Dad was hot for Aunt Sue? That wasn’t too hard to imagine, she was attractive, still ... and she had a sweet personality. Interesting.

“Daddy...” Hope went on. “Did you know that all the other girls there are on the pill? We were the only ones that aren’t.”

“Ahem,” my dad cleared his throat. I wondered if that embarrassed him. I had no idea why Hope said it, we hadn’t actually talked about that shit at the party. I’m sure it was pretty true, though, I know a lot of the girls were on the pill. Parents just kinda do that nowdays, for insurance. It don’t actually mean you are fucking around, it just means you can, safely.

“Girls,” he sat, heavily, and stared at us, his hands folded. I realized he was gathering his courage, to talk to us.

“I’ve been thinking about this for a long time,” he said. “You two are ... coming up on fifteen. Listen. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea, about what I’m about to say. And I don’t want you to think I’m encouraging you. I’ll only tell you this once.”

He paused again, and we were both listening, almost holding our breaths. I think we both had a pretty good idea what this was about, and I was surprised he had the nerve to start a conversation about it with us. But, I was pleased. Maybe it will tie in, I thought. Maybe it will give us a foot in the door.

“You are very attractive young ladies, on the brink of womanhood. I have high hopes for you both, and high expectations. Girls ... pardon me if this insults you ... but I just want to say ... look at Darina ... look at how her life has changed, her plans for the future ... and honestly, I’m not afraid of that, with you two. You two are sensible, smart young ladies, and I think I’ve raised you better than that. But...” he drew a deep breath at this point, “I think I need to say this. If either of you, or both, wants to go on the pill ... you know, the...” it seemed hard for him to say. “The birth control pill, just let me know and I’ll make an appointment with Doctor Benzel. Just don’t think I’m encouraging you to get in a relationship. I just don’t want either of you to screw your life up like Darina has...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.