Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I woke slowly, my nose filled with a wonderful scent, a scent I knew by heart. Leanne had always used one brand of shampoo, one with a special scent that I could pick out anywhere. As I woke further, I became aware of her breasts pressed to my chest, her face nuzzled into my neck. I could even tell, likely through our twin link and my mind-reading, that she was only just asleep. There were confused thoughts running around, like the last vestiges of a dream.

As though to ruin the moment, I heard a spitefully distant buzzing sound, and Leanne’s eyes snapped open as she pushed off my chest and scrambled for her phone, or where she seemed to think it would be. With a display that could only be called cute, she scrambled off the far side of the bed and reached out for a night stand that wasn’t there, which sent her tumbling to the floor. I rolled to the edge of the bed as the buzzer stopped, and smiled at my sister, sprawled on the floor. “That was adorable.”

Leanne scowled at me, but I knew it was fake. Not through our bond, or my powers, but because of years of loving her. I watched her turn over, her pussy winking at me from between her legs as she scrambled to her feet and darted from the room to find her phone as it started beeping again. I got up and walked after her, not worrying about being nude in my own, our own, home.

Downstairs, Leanne was scowling at her phone. There were over thirty messages and eight missed calls from Mark demanding to know where she was, where her stuff was, why she wasn’t answering his calls. She realised then she hadn’t bother to leave him a note, and wasn’t even sure how to frame one. This must have been what Andrew had felt yesterday when trying to tell her about his pact. She looked up when she felt Andrew approach and felt a warm glow that she was his again, like they were kids but he had claimed her fully. “It’s Mark, trying to find out where I am,” she explained, holding up her phone.

I shook my head. “When was the last time you two were intimate?”

“Eight months ago, and he didn’t let me finish, just came on my stomach and went to sleep,” she replied, not embarrassed in the least. They had rarely had secrets from each other. “In fact, last night was the first time anybody has ever cum inside me.”

I smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss, which she melted into. We stood there, naked in our living room, kissing each other before our stomachs decided that while sex and kissing was fun, food needed to be included on the list as well. We laughed as we broke the kiss, and Leanne’s phone rang again. She let out an irritated, but strangely cute, growl. “Mark again.”

I plucked the phone from her hand and answered it. I could hear his angry breathing on the other end of the phone.

“Leanne you bitch, where the hell are you,” he shouted, and I could almost imagine that I was able to feel his mind through the phone’s connection. Then, with a start, I realized that I actually could feel his mind. He was angry, but not because she wasn’t there, not entirely. The house was a mess from her taking her things, and he used her as a maid, and a servant since I could tell he was hungry. I flexed my mind control ability, certain that if one ability worked, the other would. “Mark, Leanne has left you. You will lose her phone number, forget her looks, and never again bother either of us.” I felt that magic high again, but also resistance. The command was having a hard time finding a place to seat, until some part of his mind thought about moving his mistress in, and that was all it took. The resulting high wasn’t as strong, and that was when I learned the difference about rolling a person and them accepting my command. A second or two later, I heard Mark’s voice again,” Sorry man, I uh ... I must have called the wrong number,” and he hung up.

I tossed the phone to Leanne, and she tossed it onto one of the chairs, then flung her arms about me for another kiss, sliding her smaller body down mine in a way that promised far more than a meager kiss later. “So, what have you got to eat in here,” she asked impishly.

“We have leftover pizza, or we could get dressed and grab something,” I replied, smiling at her even as I contemplated forgoing food to feast on her body. And, of course, just as I made my decision to feast, the buzzer for my apartment, well, buzzed. I grumbled as I walked over to it, and the talk/listen button. “Yes?”

“Hello. My name is Jack, I’m with the IKEA delivery crew. We’re ahead of schedule and tried to call, but I think your phone is off,” I heard over the amazingly clear line. I glanced at my naked sister and smiled slightly. “I forgot to plug it in last night, sorry. Come on up, the door will be open,” I said, letting go of the button and unlocking the door. I went upstairs, Leanne following me, and grabbed my old robe. Clothes shopping was definitely on the menu today. Leanne flipped open one of her rolling suitcases, and I reached over and pulled out a short piece of red lingerie, almost perfectly see-through except for the two semi-transparent patches over her breasts. “Wear this,” I suggested.

She looked at me, ticking an eyebrow up but put it on without complaint as I wrapped my robe around my body. The door to the apartment opened as I walked down the stairs to see two people in IKEA uniforms carrying in the first of a large series of boxes. When they set down the first one, Leanne came down the stairs, causing their eyes to almost pop out. A smile touched my lips, and I managed to get Jack’s attention long enough to set out where I wanted everything, to the point of having Leanne putting post-it notes on doors. The delivery guys had a hard time keeping their eyes off of her, and Leanne played with that, often squatting instead of bending over to flash her pussy, which I noticed was gradually getting a slight shine on it.

By the time the delivery guys were finished, they had noticeable tents in their pants, and I have to admit I was sorely tempted to have Leanne take care of them, but I couldn’t. She may have been my sister, but she was mine in a way that I knew I could never share her. Part of me wondered if she would freak out if I brought another girl home. I knew she would be jealous, but maybe if I found one for both of us that would abate.

The door wasn’t closed half a minute before Leanne grabbed me around the neck, kissing me on the lips and pressing up against me. I could feel her need, but I had a few of my own, first among them food, and then we had a long, disagreeable day of assembling IKEA furniture, which if you have ever done, you’ll understand what that can be like. Add to that the fact that we had more than just a few items to put together, we had an entire apartment to assemble and you begin to see why I decided that breakfast and furniture came before sating my lust with my twin. From the cute frown on her face, she realized what needed to happen about the same time I did, but instead of pulling away, or even being mad, she simply hugged me tighter.

“Well, I guess I should get dressed huh,” is all she asked.

I smiled at her in my arms. “Yes. But only in your tiniest top and skirt, and no more panties for you my love,” I said to her, not even flexing my powers. “I’ll stay here and get started on the furniture while you get to head out to the store and get some food.”

Leanne smiled back at me, and kissed me before heading to the bedroom to get changed while I followed her, not to get dressed but to start putting things together. My tool kit was still in the bedroom, where I’d left it last night, and I started to dig out the tools I’d need, though watching Leanne pull off her lingerie was much more interesting. She made quite the show of stripping it off, stretching her toned body and wriggling her hips before she squatted down on the far side of her suitcase, facing me, to look for clothes. Her nipples were incredibly stiff and her legs spread, showing me her moist cunt, as though trying to get me to change my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.