Cat Fight - Cover

Cat Fight

Copyright© 2016 - 2018 All rights reserved.

Chapter 15 (Battle)

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds
specton - 2 1/2 minutes
Toton - 2 1/2 hours
minton - 2 1/2 days
daycon - 2 1/2 weeks
quant - 2 1/2 years
galant - 2 1/2 centuries
Metson - 2 1/2 inches
maclon - 2 1/2 feet
heckson - 2 1/2 miles
tetson - 2 1/2 acres

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan
King Tomco Traxor - Bill’s dead father, Lion clan
King Tobias Traxor - Bill’s dead brother, Lion clan
Queen Trianna Axor - Bill’s dead mother, Lion clan of Mandria
Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill’s
Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill’s body guard and mate
Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill’s body guard and mate
Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan
Commander of star cruiser - Wire hair clan
General Roth - Leopard clan
Wrena - Leopard clan, Roth’s mate
Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor
Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan
Cornelius Glax - one of Bill’s Uncles, Grey Tabby clan
Conrad Nox - Bill’s other Uncle Bengal clan
Assassin group - Jaguar clan
second assassin group - Ocicat clan
Gregor - Cougar clan
Cetana - cougar clan. Gregor’s mate
Gwayne - Panther clan
Dawney - Panther clan Gwayne’s mate
Thomas - Lynx clan
Mileen - Lynx clan Thomas’s mate
Typree Maxor - Sub King of Mandria, Lion clan
Adina Maxor - Sub-princess of Mandria, Lion clan

Adina was still slightly behind Ambrose looking at Twitty and Glenna. “Mate,” Glenna asked of Ambrose. “Who is this female hiding behind you? Should I and your other mates be worried you are taking another mate?”

Ambrose’s eyes went wide as he stared at both Glenna and Twitty. “Both of you think that I would take another mate? Especially after I already have three? By the great feline! Think you so little of me to assume I would do this without any of you included!?” Ambrose was almost roaring.

Twitty and Glenna both slowly backed away from Ambrose their whiskers twitching, tails low barely moving. Bowing low Twitty whispered, “We meant no disrespect sire. We were just worried that as you always do, you would take on far too much.” Then Twitty got a half crooked smile on her face. “Then again as we have also seen you are most definitely up to the challenge!”

Glenna’s eyes got large then with a smile she also nodded her assent.

Adina’s eyes got even larger as she looked up at Ambrose. “Cousin? You have more than one mate? I know that you need fierce warriors as king but they are your mates also?” Here Adina’s mouth was hanging open.

“Cousin?” Glenna said her eyes showing clarity. “Then I take it you are Adina Maxor, sub-Princess of this world.”

Adina’s eyes went wide as she nodded venturing a little further out from behind Ambrose. This time it was Ambrose’s turn to be wide eyed. “I know you try to keep up with everything about me but this was hidden.”

Sighing Glenna and Twitty both were shaking their heads no. “No not really,” Glenna said as she looked at Twitty. “It appears that with both of our fathers this was well known. As a matter of fact father often spoke of the ‘bastards’ of the family when referring to Mandria.”

Ambrose held out a paw to quiet Typree Maxor as he started to growl then hiss. Ambrose actually turned to him when Typree took a threatening step towards both females. “I have killed for lesser insults to the family and the crown!” Typree said as he roared out.

Ambrose had caught Typree from behind holding his cousin back. Leaning down Ambrose whispered in Typree’s ear, “Hold cousin these are my mates I would have to execute you if harm came to them.” When Typree still refused to stop Ambrose threw his cousin to the ground. “I SAID STOP!” Ambrose roared.

Typree had jumped back to his paws suddenly still at Ambrose’s roar. Hanging his head Typree nodded, “I beg your forgiveness sire. This has always brought the blood lust to the surface. How you have taken the insults I do not know. I can never allow any to talk abysmal of my aunt you mother.”

Ambrose was nodding understanding where his cousin was coming from. Thinking a moment Ambrose suddenly smiled. “Perhaps this will help you with the blood lust cousin.” He stated. “Mother always told me that to give in to the anger was to automatically give up, giving the victory to your foe. As I remember she said it is far better to let your foe provide that which you will need for them to hang their selves later.”

Typree’s eyes were wide as he stared at Ambrose. “That sounds so like something Aunt Trianna would say.” Typree embraced Ambrose as tears of regret came to his eyes. “I so miss her sire, so desperately miss her. She was wise beyond her years.”

Ambrose also had a few tears as the memories of his mother came crashing into his mind. “I also miss her cousin more than I can ever reveal.”

Both of them were suddenly shocked when they were surrounded by the three females. “I think we need to get back soon, sire. I fear that your uncle might try something while we are gone.” Glenna told both of them.

Ambrose untangled his self from all, of them then told Typree, “Let’s get this over with.”

Typree nodded as they all took a speeder to the castle. Typree showed Ambrose where the raised court yard terrace was. Stepping out Ambrose delivered a short speech to the thousands there. Only taking about fifteen minutes Ambrose thanked them then left. Stopping for a few minutes Ambrose spoke to Typree then he and his mates were heading toward his star cruiser.

Adina latched onto Ambrose right before he boarded. “You just got here cousin! It has been far too long. Please stay a little longer!” She cried.

Sighing Ambrose looked straight into her eyes, “As much as I’d love to there is far too much going on right now. I promise, a royal promise that I will return soon, and then we can start to look for you a husband.”

Adina stepped back with a huff her paws on her hips. “A HUSBAND!? Cousin are you trying to get rid of me?” Adina hissed.

Shocked a moment Ambrose shook his head no. “I thought you would be tired of following your brother around all the time. I think the right mate would be great for you.”

“HA!” Adina laughed. “Only if he was as strong and handsome as you! No I don’t think there is another out there like you. So as you see I am doomed to be a kittless female.” Then in a whisper she stated. “Besides I still have to watch over brother a while. He hasn’t even found a female to look at let alone take as a mate!”

Ambrose rubbed under his jaw a moment his whiskers twitching then a smile lit up his face. Yes! She just might be what his cousin needed though getting her here might prove far more difficult. “Yes, though that may change soon,” Ambrose whispered back to her a wide smile on his face.

Adina drew back as she was staring at Ambrose, then a wide smile lit up her face also. Both of them glanced briefly at Typree then smiled at each other.

“I know that you two are up to something again!” Typree suddenly interjected. “I’ve seen those looks on your faces before. I want no part of it! I mean it cousin!” Growling a bit at Ambrose, Ambrose smiled as he pulled back from Typree in mock offense.

“Me cousin? What in the world are you talking about?” Then Ambrose winked at a smiling Adina, the whole exchange being seen by Typree.

“Whatever the two of you have planned forget it! There is far too much to do before I can even think of anything else!” Typree said causing Ambrose to nod.

They were finally on the way back to Xendra when they received a call from Niaco. “Sire!” They heard a bit of strain in her voice. “I am afraid I have bad news. It appears that your Uncle heard you were leaving the planet. He has started mobilization of troops toward the palace. I also believe that he thought you’d be gone far longer than you were.”

Growling Ambrose nodded, “We should be landing within a quarter toton. Advise all troops there to hold on we will be there soon.” With that Ambrose walked away talking to Niaco in private a moment before clicking off.

Niaco looked over all the reports in front of her. If she had to lead the defense of the palace she would. She’d damn sure make as many traitors as she could reach die today! Five spectons later there was a great shouting as a great many approached the palace. Then the threats started.

“To those in the palace! Surrender now and all will be spared this you have on the word of the great Lord Conrad Nox! The true king of the realm!” Came a voice near the front of the line of troops. “What is your answer?”

Niaco growled as she motioned to an archer. Smiling the male took aim and let loose a shaft that quickly found the throat of the speaker. “Tell the great faker to the throne that he is a coward not to be here to face death like a true leader! Advance if you wish to die!” Niaco said as she and all four of the knight’s mates drew their swords and slowly advanced.

Quickly the enemy troops started to advance, as they soon met Niaco and the knight’s mates. Suddenly the dead of the enemy started to liter the field as all five of the females were making short work of all that faced them. Retreating, the groans of the dying were heard all over the field. Unfortunately many were the Kings troops also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.