Pussy Whipped
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young boy is disciplined by his guardian, a heartless but sexy bitch.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

The next day at recess he couldn’t wait to tell Dave all about his latest experiences. Dave was understandably jealous. Thomas was living a dream, in his eyes. Thomas was living a dream in his own eyes, for that matter. He just couldn’t believe how it kept getting better and better.

He was still trying to think of a way to defeat her, at her own game. He actually felt like he was doing a pretty good job of just that, considering the things she was now doing to him. He couldn’t ask for anything more sexy than her strong hands on his cock. Well, actually he had ... and he had seen it, the day before. It was burned into his mind. He’d never forget that first glimpse of her naked cunt. He saw it every time he closed his eyes. She was a bitch, but he loved her desperately by now, almost insanely. He hungered for her touch, even if it was at the end of a riding crop. And when she took him in her hand ... jeezus ... it was just too much.

Anyway, Dave had some ideas, but they were all pretty outlandish, pretty wild. Dave was crazy for some way for him to get in on the fun.

“Tell her...” he said, “tell her you know another bad boy who needs to be punished. Tell her I jack off all the time, even at school. Tell her my parents are going crazy and she’d be doing them a favor if she spanked me.”

Thomas laughed. That was crazy. He didn’t want to jeopardize his time with her with something that crazy. Still...


The next day he primed the pump.

“Mrs. Crane ... now that I’m starting to realize the ... error of my ways, there’s something I must admit to you.”

She was laying her supplies out on the bed. Handcuffs, whip and lotion bottle ... good, he saw no panties. He loved it when she took a fresh pair off her sweet ass and handed them to him. Or better yet, when she draped them across his face.

“Yes?” she said, stopping and staring at him.

“My friend...” he stuttered, trying to sound reticent. “My friend Dave ... he ... does what I used to do ... a lot. Even at school in the restrooms. He is gone ... all overboard with it.”

“Well,” she said, tapping her lips with her finger, “that is too bad. I afraid I must tell you to no longer associate with him, if he has that severe a problem.”

“He was my best friend. It’s sad, now that I can ... see what it does to a person. I wish I could help him. I’ve tried to explain to him ... he did say he’d like to quit, if he got enough ... encouragement.”

“Well,” she said, staring critically at him. “That is admirable of you. Although, I’m not sure you’re at the place yet where you can give ... valid advice.” She stared down at his hard cock. He had just removed his pants and undershorts while he was talking. He grimaced.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Crane. I can’t help it.”

“Well, you may speak to your former friend, if you are serious about helping him change his ways. Just please do not join in on his ... distasteful habits.”

“Oh, I won’t, I won’t...” he wasn’t sure where to go with this. He plunged ahead as he crawled up on the bed, and lay spread-eagled, waiting for her to handcuff him. She assembled her handcuffs and approached him.

“Mrs. Crane ... do you think ... do you think he could come over and watch? So he has an idea of ways of how ... how to fight against it?”

She stopped, and stared at him again. Once again, he could almost see the wheels turning in her head.

“You would do that? In front of your friend? You would subject yourself to my punishments in view of him?” she finally said, and he nodded.

“If I thought it would help I would,” he said, hoping she admired his self-sacrifice.

“Thomas, I must admit I am almost suspicious. Just as you seem to be enjoying my punishments a little too much at times, it is hard for me to believe you are simply altruistic in your concern for your friend.”

“Well...” he tried to sound apologetic, “I’m trying, at least...”

“Yes, so you are...” she regarded him speculatively. “Yes, you are trying ... very hard...” she stared down at his rock-hard cock when she said that, and almost laughed. He wondered again if she really thought this was doing anything other than turning him on.

“Well,” she finally said. “Maybe this weekend you can invite him over. I’ll think on it, and let you know.”

Thomas felt a secret thrill run through him. Even if she didn’t punish Dave, it would be fun to have somebody see what she did to him. It would turn him on that much more.


The week ran out. Quickly it was Friday. Thomas had manfully taken his punishment each day, and Mrs. Crane had been willing to hand it out. She had worn that sexy short skirt one day, but he hadn�t managed a peek at her pussy again, to his sadness. She was mad at Mr. Crane one day, and she seemed to hit pretty hard, then, but he still could take it. Anything was worth the hand jobs he was getting. Any goddam thing.

That Thursday morning before he left for school she had knocked on the door to his room. He opened it and she stood there, looking a little flustered.

“Thomas ... I have ... decided.” she said. “You may invite your friend over ... for playtime, let’s call it. You may accompany Worthington to fetch him tomorrow, from his home, if his parents agree. Or possibly he can come home from school with you. Does that sound good?”

“Yes!” he nodded eagerly. He hoped Dave’s parents would agree. This might just be fun, he thought. He hoped.


So, that Friday, Dave accompanied Thomas home. They played around the grounds and went down to the pond and just screwed around in general. They talked a lot and speculated on just exactly what would happen after dinner. They were both hoping that Mrs. Crane would take Dave’s case and attempt to correct his wayward path.

Dinner was a little awkward sunce Mr. Crane was still in the doghouse and Mrs. Crane forced him to eat in the back of the kitchen at the servant’s table. She was nothing but polite to the boys though, and Thomas got suspicious since she was almost too nice to suit his tastes. He was more used to her bitchy ways.

After dinner the two boys fled to Thomas’s bedroom, to await the ... ritual. They sat nervously on his bed, listening for any creak on the staircase. Suddenly, silently, she appeared in the door. She was carrying a selection of handcuffs, a bottle of lotion, her riding crop, a small bag, and what looked like a pair of panties. She entered the room, a severe expression on her face. She closed the door and locked it. Thomas realized he was holding his breath.

“Boys,” she said, standing before them in her customary pose of legs spread wide and hands on hips. She was wearing a tennis skirt to Thomas’s amazement, and it was even shorter than her skirt the other day had been. Her long black hair cascaded down her shoulders. She had very little makeup on, she just didn’t need it. Except for lipstick, she always wore bright red lipstick. She looked fine, very fine, he thought. He felt a surge of pride for her. He was already hard, and he imagined that Dave was hard, too. She looked sexy, without meaning to. Or maybe ... he thought ... just maybe ... she did mean to.

“This will be difficult for both of you and especially difficult for me. I do not like doing this. I am a gentle person, deep inside. But I do what I must.”

The boys nodded, staring at her, drinking her in and hanging on her every word.

“David,” she said, and Dave jumped. “Thomas tells me you are a very bad boy. Do your parents know of the ... the wicked things you do, in the dark?”

“Uh...” Dave managed, “Not really ... I hide it from them ... I know they’d be ashamed of me...”

“Yes, they would. And you should be ashamed, too. You must cease this naughty behavior, and strive to become a respectable man. A man who does not play with his cock.”

They both hissed in a breath, at that. That was the first time Thomas had heard her say the word ... and it was sexier than hell to him. She noticed their consternation, of course, and a wicked smile lit her lips.

“Are you surprised I know that word?” she laughed gently. “I know many naughty words. I even use some of them ... in the course of intimacy with my husband. Does it excite you boys to hear me use such language?”

She didn’t wait for an answer, to their relief. She grabbed her pile of handcuffs, and motioned to the boys.

“Strip. Now,” she said, and stood, watching, waiting.

Well, thought Thomas, now we see what Dave’s made of. He dropped his trousers, and kicked his undershorts off. His shirt followed, and he was excitingly naked, in an instant. Dave followed, a little slower, but soon he was naked, too. Thomas was pleased to see Dave’s hard cock sticking straight out. It wasn’t the first time he’d seen it, the boys jerked off together on occasion, actually on ever occasion they could manage. But for some reason, seeing Dave’s hard cock almost sent Thomas into a frenzy.

“On the bed, both of you,” she said, and they crawled up on Thomas’s bed. “Space yourselves evenly. There is plenty of room.” she said. She went to the bottom rail, putting handcuffs on their feet and fastening them to the rail. God, thought Thomas, what is she doing with so many fucking handcuffs? What a collection she has.

She went to the head of the bed, and spent a minute fastening the boy’s hands to the rail. She stood back and surveyed them, pleased. They were helpless, now. They were completely in her power. They were already under her spell, she could tell.

“David,” she continued. “I must have your word that what happens between these walls stays here. My methods are unorthodox and must be kept a secret. You must tell no one and that includes your parents. You would, of course, have to admit what a wicked boy you’ve been, if you did...”

Dave was eager to please. Ecstatically eager. He nodded and made some wordless noises. She went on.

“Boys. I am going to escalate the process somewhat, over my usual ... routine. I know this may be hard for you to take, Dave, considering this is your first ... treatment. But bear with me.”

The boys were staring at her, heedless of cricked necks, as they lay on the bed. Both their cocks were still rock-hard, and standing straight up. Well, Dave’s tilted a little, but he couldn’t help that.

“I have decided to allow you boys certain ... liberties. I hope the purpose of this is not lost on you. I feel it will heighten the sense of ... wrongness ... to you. I hope it will make you realize what a destructive emotion lust is. David.”

Dave jumped again, when she spoke his name.

“David, Thomas has been guilty of the sin of lust, in that he has lusted after me. My body. He stole my panties, and used them in his ... masturbation experiments. I have attempted to force his mind to associate pain with such behavior. David ... are you guilty of such behavior?”

Dave grimaced, still staring at her. “Yeah ... I ... am,” he finally said.

“Have you stolen your mother or sister’s panties?” she asked.

He nodded slowly. “Yes ... all the time...”

“And you masturbate while sniffing them? You jack off?”

Once again, it excited Thomas to hear her use the phrase. He loved to hear her talk dirty. Everything she said turned him on, though, at this stage.

“Yes, I do...” said Dave, simulating shame very well.

“Have you ever been caught? Either stealing panties, or jacking off?”

“No, ma’am...” Dave said slowly.

“Just like Thomas,” she said accusingly. “We must nip this behavior in the bud, at once. You boys simply must learn some self-control. It is my duty to teach it to you.”

The boys watched, their hearts almost stopping, as she began to unbutton her shirt.

“I said I was going to escalate the process. I am. This will consist of you boys being allowed to see me ... in a state of undress. I hope this will intensify the experience for you, since I also intend to hit a little harder with my whip. I hope this will force your subconscious to equate sex with pain.”

The buttons were all undone. She dropped the shirt to the floor.

She had on some kind of bustier or corset or something, but one which left her breasts exposed. There, bigger than life, were her beautiful breasts. Her breasts were wonderful, full and firm, with large aureoles and a hard-looking nipple. They were supported and even pushed up slightly by the bustier. Thomas could not have been happier. He was getting to see one of the things he wanted most in the world. He almost panted, he was so turned on. He heard Dave moan in a low guttural sound beside him.

“Do you like them?” she asked smiling sweetly. And instant later she smacked Thomas hard with the crop, right on his cock. A second hit followed, causing Dave to cry out. She smiled sweetly again. Both their cocks were so hard it had no real effect on them. It did sting a little, though.

“And, now...” she said. “The part you boys will probably like at first, at least until I ... correct you.”

First she reached beneath her skirt, and drew her panties down her leg. They were standard white panties, nothing special about them ... nothing special except where they had just been. She approached the bed, and arranged the panties on Dave’s face, careful to situate the crotch right over his nose, and careful to allow him to see out the legholes. Dave was in heaven, breathing in her damp sexual scent ... to him, it was a million times better than his mom’s panties, which he really did steal at times.

“I’m sorry, Thomas,” she said, retrieving the pair of panties she’d brought with her. “You will have to make do with last night’s panties. Although I did sleep in these, and I think they are aromatic enough ... to excite you.”

They were. They did. He breathed her beautiful sweaty pussy smell in through his nose, as turned on as if they were fresh. She stood for a moment, surveying her work. She finally, slowly, yes, sensually reached down and pulled the elastic of her skirt out from her body. She slid it rapidly down her legs and both boys sucked in a surprised breath.

No idea why they were surprised, they’d both just seen her remove her panties and they knew she’d be nude. All she had on was a garter belt, and a pair of dark stockings. Her feet, of course, were still in her traditional high heels, but the boys couldn’t see that. Her dark thatch of pussy hair was fabulous, a wonderful vee that almost made a promise of incredible secrets hidden beneath it. She held her hands out slightly and slowly turned completely around, conscious of the boy’s bug-eyed gaze on her body.

“Well, I hope this will make an impression on you both,” she said. Thomas was speechless, her fantastic ass was beyond his wildest dreams. Full and firm, supple and muscular, she was indeed perfect. None of the women in his fuck books came close. She was beyond perfect to him.

“Gentlemen. Let the lesson begin,” she finally said, slapping her riding crop against her free hand.


The first thing she did was a long, long lecture about her methods and beliefs in the subject of raising young men, and the psychological processes she hoped to shape their behavior with. Young boys invariably find lectures boring, but these boys did not. Not this one. As she talked, she walked her almost-naked form around the bed, surveying their naked bodies. She reached out with the crop, occasionally lightly spanking one of them, or, more likely, tickling their cock with it. She pushed Thomas’s cock with the crop, and then let it spring back up. Or she would run the crop from his groin to the tip of his cock, and then back down the other side.

She finally reached a stopping place and was silent.

“Let me see,” she said. “I think I have something in my bag for you boys.”

She reached in the bag, and withdrew her hand. She approached the bed, and clipped a clothespin on Thomas’s nipple. That kind of hurt but he was tough and took it like a man. She clipped another on his other nipple, and then applied two clothespins to Dave’s nipples, also. Whatever, thought Thomas, this is still more fun that I’ve ever had in my life. Just watching her fabulous tits when she leaned over him had been a high point of his whole life, he realized. Her tits were just too much and he was afraid he was going to ejaculate before she ever touched him.

She surveyed her work and then got out more clothespins. She reached down and Thomas felt her hands on his balls. Oh, shit, he barely had time to think, before he felt the pinching sting of a clothespin on his ballsack. She applied five or six more before she was happy, and moved on to Dave. It hurts, thought Thomas, it hurts ... but it’s fucking sexy. It’s goddam fucking sexy.

She had been careful to apply the clothespins so that they would not interfere with jacking the boy’s cocks. Mrs. Crane was careful and methodical at everything she did. This was no exception.

“Now, my pretties,” she said, withdrawing her phone from the bag. “Now it is time for a little photo session. Please remember to smile for the camera.” she touched the screen a few times, and then held the phone up over the bed. Thomas grimaced. He didn’t really care for this part of it, but so be it. He knew she wouldn’t dare to show the pictures to anyone. He hoped, at least.

The flash flashed a few times and she reviewed the pictures, pleased.

“Just a little memento for my scrapbook,” she said, and put the phone down.

She stood at the foot of the bed, and crossed her arms beneath her ample breasts. She looked at the two miscreants. She felt like she had them exactly where she wanted them. She knew they were enjoying themselves, so far. She would have to change that, later. She’d let them stew in their juices for a while.

“Boys,” she said, turning and unlocking the door. “I must admit I am experiencing the first stages of sexual arousal. To put an end to that, I am going to let my husband have ... relations with me, if he can manage. I shall return ... whenever.”

She left the room closing the door. The silence was almost frightening.

“Thomas...” said Dave, “she is the sexiest fucking thing ever. I can’t believe you live with her. Goddam, goddam.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Thomas, “isn’t she ... spectacular. I can’t believe she got naked, I can’t fucking believe it.”

“Yeah, she’s too much ... shit ... Thomas ... I gotta pee...”

“Oh shit, don’t pee on my bed. Can’t you hold it?”

“I have no choice, unless my boner goes down. I can’t pee with a hard-on, I’ve tried before. It won’t work.”

“Shit, shit, just try to hold it.” said Thomas. And shit, sure enough, thanks to Dave mentioning it, he felt the urge in himself. Shit. He didn’t want to pee in his own bed. He began to wish she’d hurry back.

“Did she mean her old man was gonna fuck her?” Dave asked, and Thomas nodded.

“Yes, I think so,” he said out loud, realizing that Dave wasn’t looking at his head. “He’s a lucky bastard, the old fart. She said if he can manage ... I wonder if he has problems or something.”

“Shit, how could he, as fucking sexy as she is. I die to fuck something like that...”

“You’d die to fuck anything female, you doofus. And I don’t mean your dog, dogs don’t count.”

“Hey, don’t diss my dog. She’s a good mutt, and her tongue is probably better than a girl’s.”

“Dave,” said Thomas, giggling, “have you ever really fucked your dog?”

“All I can get is the head of it in,” said Dave sadly, “she’s just too small and tight. But that feels pretty good.”

“You are a fucking pervert, man!” said Thomas, laughing.

“I know, I know,” said Dave. “I promise, if you had a dog, you’d be fucking it, too.”

“Maybe. But I sure don’t want Mrs. Crane catching me doing that.”

“Do your panties still smell good?”

“Yes ... now that you mention it ... they smell like pussy!”

“yes ... her pussy ... her pussy that I’ve gotten to see.”

Talk like this went on for a while, as they shared ideas and observations. They both got more and more uncomfortable, as pressure in their bladders increased. Thomas guessed that it had been an hour since Mrs. Crane departed. He was ready for her to return, and get on with the lesson.


Finally, when they’d both decided it was just a mean trick and she wasn’t coming back, they heard the door. She entered, a frown on her face.

“Did you think I wasn’t coming back?” she said, standing over them.

“Mrs. Crane, we really gotta pee ... can you let us up a minute?” said Thomas, pain in his voice. She smirked even more.

“I’m sorry, I cannot do that,” she said. She regarded them with little or no sympathy.

“Mrs. Crane ... please...” Thomas begged, and Dave made a wordless noise. She laughed, and went into his bathroom. She returned with a cup in her hand.

“Well, who’s first?” she asked, and Thomas nodded towards Dave, who was clearly suffering. She held the cup down and placed the end of his semi-hard cock in it. He hurriedly peed, knowing once he got hard it would be difficult or impossible. And he was hardening rapidly, feeling her hand on his cock. He finally finished, and she went into the bathroom and emptied it. She returned and did the same for Thomas, who was still quite hard but managed through sheer willpower. It turned him on greatly to feel her shake it when he was done. He felt great relief, and was now ready for whatever she had in mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.