The Audition
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman "auditions" her daughter's boyfriend before allowing him to pop the girl's cherry.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Once again, in what was becoming a regular occurrence for me, I trekked up the stairs to Rodney’s loft after Kirsten was safely asleep. The TV was muted when I got there. I think he was waiting for me.

“Rodney,” I said, plopping down on the couch beside him. “This spying shit has really gotten out of hand.”

He laughed, a quick little snort. “Mom,” he said, “I wasn’t spying. I was basically just walkin’ to my room.”

“What you saw...” I said, “nothing bad was happening. I just wanted to see ... if Kirsten could take him, without major problems. I was just checkin’ him out.”

“Yeah, checkin’ him out, and kissin’ his cock,” he said, laughing. The cheeky little bastard. I sighed.

“Okay,” I said, “I admit the kiss wasn’t a necessity. But I appreciated that he was so willing to show it to me.”

“Of course he fuckin’ was,” said Rodney, laughing. “He’s a guy. Guys will show off to anyone, even their future mother-in-laws. It looked like you were givin’ him a hell of a hand job, for his trouble.”

“Rod ... it’s hard to explain,” I said, although it wasn’t really, “I had to see him hard ... what good would it have done, if he was soft?”

“He was soft?” he asked. “You were starin’ at his cock, and it was still soft?”

“Well,” I said, “I might not have given him enough time to get hard ... before I grabbed it...”

He laughed some more, and shook his head. I wondered what he really thought of me. I know what I look like, but I wondered what he thought. He’s my kid, and I’d like to think he respects me ... a smidgen.

“Anyway,” I said, “Kirsten doesn’t need to know about it. She wouldn’t understand. And I’m sure you’ll keep your big mouth shut, since you love your sister.”

“Yeah, yeah...” he said. He laughed. “What’s in it for me?”

“Nothing, you little bastard,” I said, laughing. “Just not getting your ass kicked. Brian is my special friend, now. I’m sure he’d be glad to solve the problem of you for me.”

He shook his head. “Goddam,” he said, “One hand job, and you’re best friends. I guess I can see that. I wouldn’t be no different.”

I wondered ... I wondered then and there ... some of the things he said ... it was almost like he was asking. I looked down at his crotch. To my surprise, his shorts were tented up nicely. I could tell he was pretty hard. Why? I asked myself. Was it what we were talking about ... or was it ... me? How interesting. I had never felt this way, before. I had never felt this, from him. We had nothing but a strict, proper mother-and-son relationship. Although ... lately ... we had talked more and more about subjects that most people would think of as “off-limits.” We seemed to have a new openness. I liked it. I had to admit, it turned me on a little, to be trading suggestive comments and double entendres with him. It was sexy.

I stood, and he did also. I grabbed him around the neck, held him down at the side of my body and roughly scrubbed my knuckles into his scalp. He yelped and struggled and finally pulled free.

“Remember that shit,” I said, and went to bed.


Steven was home Tuesday night when I got home from work. I was civil to him at first, and we even made small talk.

“Anything new?” he asked, and I shook my head.

“Not much,” I said. “Rodney made the honor roll, to my amazement. And Kirsten’s getting her cherry popped this Friday night.”

“What!?” he exclaimed, his face registering shock and maybe even horror. I giggled to myself.

“Maybe, maybe not. She just told me she was thinking about it.”

“Dawn! You can’t let her do that!” he exclaimed. I was surprised he cared.

“Steven, you can’t stop it. And I can’t watch her every hour of the day by myself. It’s just part of life, anyway.” I said.

“Well, shit,” he said. “Act like you care.”

“You act like you care, you goddam son-of-a-bitch!” I snarled. “Come home more than once a fuckin’ week!” How fast it came to this. I was almost sad. Almost.

He just stared at me. Finally he shook his head and turned away.

“I don’t have time to fight with you,” he said. “I gotta pack some shit. The Brazelton group is meeting in NYC this weekend, and I gotta be there.”

Yeah, I thought sourly. It’s only Tuesday, and he’s already gone for the weekend. Truth be known, I was glad he was going to be out of the way. And truth be known, I’d kinda been spoiling for a fight. It was some kind of interaction with him, at least.

“Whatever,” I said. “Tell her I said hi.”

“Who?” he actually had the cojones to look confused.

“Her. You fuckin’ know who,” I said, turning to leave. At that moment he said something so staggering, so stupendously profound that it changed my whole world when I thought it out later. At the time he first said it, that night in our bedroom, it didn’t register. It was hours before it clicked. Before I realized what he’d meant.

“It’s not a her,” he’d said, sounding puzzled, and turned back to the dresser. I left our bedroom in a huff, and headed for the kitchen. He’d stay out of the kitchen. It was my territory. I’d wait him out. I just wanted him gone.


“Baby.” It was Jean. I was okay now, I was through crying, and it cheered me up to hear her voice.

“What, darlin’?”

“You okay?” Maybe I wasn’t that okay, if she could tell over the phone.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Steven was here for a few,”

“Oh, baby,” I could hear her sympathy through the line, “I’m sorry.”

“S’okay. He’s gone.”

“Hey, I got us a room at the Belmont, in Woodloch. Two nights. They’re holding it ... should I verify?”

Hell yeah. Woodloch was a little resort community, way up in the hills. I needed that. I was so ready to forget all this shit for a little while. A weekend in the mountains sounded like fun.

“Oh, goddam, yeah. Verify the fuck outa that shit.”

She laughed. “You really okay?”

“I am now.”

“Your kids be alright alone all weekend?”

“Hell yeah, they’re big kids. They can stay alone. Although ... I’m not sure how alone they’ll be...”

“Oh really ... you think they’ll do it? This weekend?”

“I dunno ... Kirsten kept looking at me and smiling, this evening. I think she’s up to something...”

“Well, shit. That would work out perfectly, though.”

“Yeah ... yeah...”

“What you wearin’?”

“Nothin’. I’m in bed, bitch.”

“Damn you go to bed early. I’m just gettin’ warmed up.”

“Early to bed, you know.”

“You gonna ... you gonna have some fun, tonight?”

“Thought about it...”

“You still got that ... little purple fucker?”

“Hell yeah. It’s my favorite toy. It’s got fresh batteries, even.”

“Shee-it. That bitch made my clit numb, the last time I stayed with you.”

“Yeah, it does that. It’s a viber-atin’ mother-fucker, for sure.”

“What you gonna think ‘bout?”

“Dunno ... any ideas?”

“Uhm ... you could think about me...”

“It prolly will be you ... Jean ... you won’t believe this shit.”

“What shit?”

“What I did.”

“Girl, I will believe anything you tell me, no matter how bat-shit crazy it is. You just blow my mind sometimes.”

“I got Brian to show me his cock.”

“Oh you fuckin’ lyin’ sack of shit ... for real?”

“Hell yeah ... and he’s a goddam fuckin’ monster. Remember Peter?”

“Fuck, girl. Hell yeah I remember Peter ... and Brian’s that big? Fuck.”

“Maybe bigger. Poor Kirsten. That first time’s gonna be a bitch ... but I’m sure she’ll manage.”

“Shit fuck. You saw it hard?”

“Hell yeah. What good would it have done, to see it soft?”

“Hee hee ... did you ... did you ... play?”

“A little. I had to get it hard, to see how big it was.”

“Yeah, I bet. It wasn’t gettin’ hard on it’s own?”

“Not fast enough.”

“Hee hee ... you fuckin’ bitch ... you goddam fuckin’ sneaky-ass little cock-lovin’ bitch...”

“I love it when you talk dirty...”

“Did you ... did you do anything else?”

“I wanted to, like goddam fuck I wanted to, but I didn’t. I just kissed it goodbye, and he put it up.”

“Shee-it. You got the life some of us just dream about. Fuck.”

I giggled. “Jean. Get this. Rodney saw me kissing Brian’s cock. He peeked in from the hallway, again.”

“Oh, shit. What’d he say? Did you talk to him?”

“Yeah, after Kirsten went to bed. He’s a naughty little boy. He had lots to say. He made my panties wet.”

“Hee hee ... have you told Kirsten this shit?”

“Oh hell no. And I made Rodney promise not to tell. And Brian. And you.”

“I never see the girl. That won’t be a problem.”

“Girlfrand ... I can’t wait ‘til this weekend.”

“Neither the fuck can I ... what the fuck time is it?”

“It’s almost one ... too late for the Gas ‘n Go...”

“Shit. We’ll have to meet in the bathroom again. Ten o’clock?”

“Ten o’clock. Good night, darlin’ ... I love you!”

“Goodnight! I love you!”


“Mom...” Kirsten said. We were in the kitchen. I could tell from her tone of voice something was going on. I looked around. Rodney seemed to have gone back upstairs, thank god. I was getting a little paranoid about his ability to magically appear, unannounced.

“Yes, darling?” I said, giving her my full attention.

“Are you gonna ... are you gonna do anything this weekend?” she asked.

“Yes, darling, Friday night I’m going with Jean up to Woodloch. Would you like to go?” I asked that, knowing it was safe to ask her. Knowing full well she’d have no desire to go anywhere with a couple of old fogeys. She surprised me, though.

Her eyes narrowed. I could see the wheels spinning, in her head. Kirsten is a smart little cookie. She’s no math genius, and probably couldn’t build a nuclear bomb in the basement, but she’s smart. She’s a different kind of smart. She had always had a talent, for knowing what she wanted, and getting it. I had spent many hours hoping, when she was young, that she chose to use her talents for good and not evil. Anyway, I knew tonight that something was on her mind.

“Well...” she said, “maybe. Maybe I do wanna go.”

That was a surprise. And it kind of fucked up my plans with Jean, but so be it. My time with Kirsten was rare enough nowdays that I’d give it up, if I had to. I just hoped Jean would understand.

“Mom...” she was positively squirming, though. “Mom ... what you said ... could Brian come? Would you ... get us a room?”

Ah, fuck, I thought. It falls into place. I laughed. True, I had said that. I would keep my word. And where not a better place, I thought, for her first time? Hell yeah, I’d rent them a room, with a view of the mountains and a fucking hot tub and even a vibrating mattress ... the fucking works. Hell yeah. The honeymoon suite, if I could get it. Why the fuck not?

I grabbed her and spun her around. I smashed my mouth against hers, tasting fried chicken. It was all I could do to keep my tongue out of her mouth. I loved her so much I thought I would burst.

“Hell yeah, baby!” I said. “Oh, hell yeah!”


The weekend was beautiful. Brian and Kirsten followed us up the mountain in his car. I had gotten them a room in a little hotel a block from ours, to give them some privacy. That first night I checked in for them and gave them the key. We all went and ate, walked the boardwalk, and finally ended up back in front of their place. I squeezed Kirsten to my body and whispered in her ear.

“Good luck, baby. I love you. Have fun.”

She held me tight, and whispered back, “I will, Mom. I love you. You guys have fun, too.”

I wondered what she really meant by that as we walked away. I’d never really told her about Jean and I. Did it show? I was happy for the kids, though. I was really happy. I’d pulled Brian aside in the parking lot, and whispered, “Just go slow,” to him, and he nodded, turning red. He charmed me, all over again. I hoped it went well. I hoped to shit I didn’t get a panicky call on my cell phone in the middle of the night.

I told Jean that, back at the room, and she laughed at me. “It’ll work out fine,” she said. “He seems like a really nice kid.”

“He is,” I said, “And he’s got a bitchin’ cock.”

She laughed. She turned, and lay down on the bed. I leaned down, and touched my lips to hers.

“Oh fuck, baby, I love you, I fuckin’ love you,” she whispered, tears streaming from her eyes. I held her and dripped tears of my own on her face. Our lips touched again. God she tasted good. Peppermint pie. I smashed my tits against hers and she gently bit my lip. I was sad because I knew there was no way we could get our clothes off fast enough.

“Baby,” I commanded, breathing in her face, “Fuck me!”


Sunday night we drove down out of the Poconos, and stopped at Jean’s to get my car. Kirsten had ridden down the hill with Brian in his car. She surprised me at Jean’s, though, and got in my car.

“He’s gotta go home, and check in,” she said, waving her hand in his direction.

“You think his parents will be mad?” I said. “Two days is a long time.”

“Naw, they won’t care,” she said. “They knew you were going along. We told them you were chaperoning us. They wouldn’t have let him go, otherwise.”

Yeah, I thought, and what a fine job of that I did of that. I rented them a room where they fucked their silly little brains out for two nights. Still, I’d have to meet his parents someday, just to congratulate them on raising a fine young man. I was proud of him. Just from Kirsten’s mood and expressions I could tell the weekend had been a success.

“Honey,” I said, “Are you happy?”

“Oh yeah, Mom,” she said, leaning over in the seat to kiss me on the side of the face. “Thank you, Mom, for everything. And for being so cool.”

“You’re okay, then?” I said. “You don’t need to see Doctor Needle?”

She laughed. “Nope, I’m just fine. I’m better than fine.”

“Congratulations,” I said, “You are a woman now.”

“I guess,” she said, still laughing.

“Did it hurt?” I asked.

She was silent a moment. “A little,” she said. “But after that, it felt great.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I bet it did...” I thought about his cock for a moment, plunging into her sweet little cunt. How interesting it would be, I thought, to see her again, now. After the ... invasion. I hoped it didn’t look to different.

“Mom,” she said, serious.

“What?”

“Are you gonna marry Jean? You can do that now, you know.”

I spluttered. I guess it was that obvious.

“Honey,” I said, “Legally, though not in spirit, I’m still married to your father. Probably not for much longer. But no, I don’t think Jean and I have that, in our future. She’s my best friend forever, after you. She fills a void in me that I never knew existed. I love her dearly, but I don’t think we will ever be a legal couple. We will probably fuck around forever, but we won’t be a couple.”

We giggled, and then she got quiet again. “Why is daddy such a piece of shit?” she asked, in a reasonable tone of voice. I spluttered again. I’d never heard the girl cuss, before.

“Darlin’, I think that his destiny lies along a different path than mine does. Maybe than our whole family. I have no idea why he’s turned his back on us. Whatever he’s looking for, I hope he finds it.”

I didn’t really, I actually hoped he was a miserable sack of shit for the rest of his life. But I said that for her benefit. I thought about him again. I thought about the revelation of his last words to me the other night. If it was that simple, why did he turn his back on us? I would have understood ... me of all people ... I was practically in the same boat, with Jean ... but I still managed to be the mother of the family. Why had he stopped being the father?

She sighed. I patted her hand.

“I hope for the best, for you and Brian,” I said. “He’s very nice, and I’d be proud to have him in the family, if it works out that way. But, you and he are still young. Just love him and hold him while you can ... maybe it’ll be forever.”

“It will be, Mom,” she said. “I know it will be. We love each other that much.”

I hoped it was for their sake.


We got home, and Rodney met us at the door.

“Damn you been gone a long time,” he said, “I’m starvin’. Fix some food?”

“Rodney,” I said, “You can fix your own food. Although you’re a guy, it’s allowed. Please do not starve to death, just because you’re a lazy-ass.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he said, and I started the oven. I went in the hall bathroom to pee, the one he uses, right at the base of the stairway to the loft. Immediately, I noticed a pair of panties on the floor next to the toilet. They sure as hell weren’t mine. And I knew Kirsten’s wouldn’t be in this bathroom, hell, she had her own bathroom. That little philanderer, I thought. He had a girl over this weekend. Well, hell, it wasn’t that big a deal. I hoped to fuck they’d used protection. I sniffed the panties. At least the girl smelled good.

Back in the kitchen I tucked the panties in his shirt pocket.

“She forgot these,” I said, and was pleased to see him redden nicely. I laughed. I loved getting shit over on him. I owed him for a lot more than just that. I slid a pizza into the oven.

“There,” I said, “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”


That night, as had become my habit, I changed into my nightgown, and trudged up the stairs to the loft. Rodney had the TV on, but he muted the sound when he heard the stairs creak with my approach. I flopped down on the couch beside him, sighing.

Once again, confession time. What follows next will not be pleasant or easy for me to tell. I am not proud of everything I do. I’m human, and make mistakes. Time will tell if this was one of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.