The Show - Cover

The Show

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

True Sex Story: Partially true story about fun with a good friend

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I sat back in my chair as David ran his eyes over my wife’s half naked body. I’d watched him strip her down to her undies, a pair of white lacy panties and matching bra. I could see her nipples were already hard and erect and, from the damp patch on the panties, I knew she as more than ready for his big, hard cock. David had other ideas though and told her get down on her knees. “If you want my cock inside you, you’ve got to earn it Hazel,” he said, smiling across at me, “we’re going to give Mike a show to remember. Aren’t we?” My wife turned and looked at me then got down on her knees in-front of him.

David was a good friend of ours and at least once month, we’d share my wife’s sexy body but today was different, my COPD was playing up and I just wasn’t up to it. My wife had suggested that I phone him and cancel his visit but I knew how much she enjoyed his big cock so I’d told her I didn’t mind just watching. I’d never been a voyeur while David or any other of our friends fucked her so it would be something different. I told her to go and put some sexy undies on for him but not to let me see. Not knowing what she had on under her dress or skirt and blouse would make the show I was going to get even sexier.

David arrived before my wife had emerged from the bedroom and I’d explained to him what the situation was, telling him I didn’t mind and to just carry on as if I wasn’t there. My wife really enjoyed David’s visits and I knew that once the fun started, they’d soon forget I was sitting watching.

When my wife did join us, there was nothing overtly sexy about her outfit, just a short, black skirt and white blouse but she’d put some glossy pink lipstick on and tidied her hair, for a seventy two year old woman she looked fantastic. When she walked into the room, David stood up and kissed her. Not his normal, nice to see you again Hazel peck on the cheek, but a deep, tongue tangling, French kiss. I watched as he put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her against him and heard my wife groan as she felt his hard cock press against her. David’s much bigger than me, both in length and girth and definitely has more staying power, that’s why my wife enjoys his visits so much. She says she loves the feel of his thick cock in her pussy and I’ve known him fuck her for a quarter of an hour, taking her to multiple orgasms, before he’d come himself.

My own cock was really hard and felt uncomfortable trapped inside my pants, so as David slid his hands up under my wife’s skirt up, I unzipped myself and freed it. I could now see the thin white lace covering her ass cheeks and David’s fingers massaging them through it and began to slowly work my fist up and down my shaft. I was in no hurry, I knew there was a lot more fist fun to come.

David had manoeuvred himself and my wife into a position where I could see everything that was going on and I watched, as with his one hand still on her ass cheeks, he began to unbutton her blouse with the other. My wife has really sensitive nipples and she gasped as he slipped his hand into the top of her bra and gave them the same treatment her ass cheeks were getting. Stepping back, he pushed the blouse off her shoulders and unzipped her skirt, easing it down over her hips, leaving her in just her bra and panties. He stood for a moment, taking in the sight of this sexy, seventy plus woman waiting for his next move, then took her hand and guided it onto the bulge in his pants.

My wife didn’t need him to draw a picture of what to do next and slowly unzipped him and slid her hand inside. Now it was David’s turn to groan, as I saw her hand moving up and down his cock. He let her have her fun for a couple of minutes, then unclipped the top of his pants and slid them down along with his boxers. Now I could see my wife’s fingers wrapped around his thick shaft, working slowly up and down it, forcing pre-cum from the tip.

David broke the contact for a moment and sat down on the couch then my wife, as instructed, knelt on the floor in-front of him, and continued stroking his cock. He winked across at me as he placed a hand on the back of her head and guided it down into his lap. She turned her head and smiled at me just before her lips made contact with his knob and I watched as his knob disappeared between them. Now my wife is the best cocksucker I’ve ever known and she was soon sucking him like there was no tomorrow.

After a couple of minutes, I could see he was getting close and knew my wife was going to get David’s first load because he now had both hands on the back of her head, fucking his cock in and out between her lips. He knew there was no problem coming come in her mouth, my wife is a swallower and I saw David’s body stiffen as he thrust up into it then saw my wife’s throat move as he shot his load down it. For over a minute, David pumped his load into my wife’s mouth before he relaxed his grip and she raised her head, grinning and licking her lips. “Hazel, you’re one hell of a cocksucker,” David said, as he helped her to her feet, “now take your bra off.”

My wife again did as David said and reached behind her and unclipped her bra and took it off as he slid her panties down over her hips, leaving her totally naked. “Now turn and face Mike,” he said. Again my wife did as he asked and I saw his hand move between her legs. She closed her eyes and gasped as he worked a finger backwards and forwards through her pussy lips. “Oh, yes David, yes,” she groaned as he added a second finger and slid them both inside her. He finger fucked her for a couple times before he pulled them out and put his hands on her hips, pulling her backwards until she was straddling his legs. I’d seen David fuck my wife plenty of times but this was different and I began to stroke my cock even faster, as he guided her down onto his cock. This was a new position for both of us.

I watched in amazement as he first worked his knob backwards and forwards through her dripping pussy lips then lowered her down onto it. It was one of the most erotic things I’d ever seen, as his huge knob parted them and disappeared inside her, filling her pussy with his full length. Placing his hands on her waist, he began to raise and lower her and I could see my wife’s love honey glistening on his cock each time her lifted her up. He kept this up for about five minutes, then I saw my wife tense up and knew she was on the verge of having her first orgasm. Seconds later, I saw her bite her lips, stifling a scream as it hit her and she drove down onto him as hard as she could, trembling violently as she came. Her first orgasm triggered David’s second and I saw him thrust upwards, driving his cock even deeper into her as he shot his load again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.