Michael Conover Midshipman - Cover

Michael Conover Midshipman

Copyright© 2016 by Babyboomer

Chapter 6: Philadelphia

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: Philadelphia - Michael's ship is assigned to Boston. Troubles have started. A family is told to house him during his stay. After some introductions to the American family he becomes engaged. Duty and a hurricane further complicate matters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Aunt   InLaws   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   Military   War   Royalty   Politics  

It was truly astounding to Michael as to how alike the two sisters looked. Susan was younger and slightly thinner but looked exactly like Alexandra. A coach had been sent to meet him at the dock and took him to his headquarters in the city. He had placed his pack there and then found a Hackney to ride to the address given him by the Lowe’s.

The Abbott’s lived in a neighborhood that was within an easy walk to the courthouse. Mr. Abbott was out when Michael arrived. Michael handed the letter of introduction that Alexandra had sent. A few minutes after sending the letter to Mrs. Abbott by way of the butler, the butler escorted him to Mrs. Abbott in the parlor. Mrs. Abbott was sitting with her shawl draped over her even though the day was quite warm. She welcomed him and asked him to sit. Michael sat and noticed that the letter of introduction had ended up in the fireplace and was burning completely.

“I see that you have noticed Alex’s letter is in flames. My sister is sometimes in- discreet. If that letter had fallen into the wrong hands my sister’s life would have been ruined even possibly your own. She has recommended you without bounds Mr. Conover. That you saved her life is a debt that our whole family will never be able to repay yet from what she said she may have made your stay there pleasant indeed. Yet the fact that we look so much alike does not mean that I’m as reckless with my feelings as my dear sister. However I do hope that you will enjoy your stay here and I will endeavor to make it pleasant.”

“Of course, Mrs. Abbott, please be aware that Mrs. Lowe is a dear friend and I would never betray a friend. I am also aware how very much you two look alike. It is uncanny and most pleasing to any man’s sight. Your husband is a very lucky man.”

Her smile that had been very genuine suddenly appeared wooden.

“Thank you Mr. Conover, my sister and I have had some fun with others due to our resemblance when we were younger. My husband is my husband.”

It made no sense to Michael but he said nothing about her words. He noticed her shawl had slipped and her bosom appeared to be completely exposed. Then he saw that the dress was made so that her nipples were half covered and her breasts open to view. Michael’s reaction was that of any man. His cock hardened and his face turned red. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from her exposed beauty.

Susan saw his eyes glaze over with lust. The large bulge in his pants confirmed what her sister had said in her letter. She had told her to seduce him and forget her husband. Her own face became red from her own lustful thoughts. Flustered that she had caused such a protrusion, she wiggled around and realized that the dress her husband had insisted that she wear, was the reason. She hastily grabbed at her shawl and pulled it up from her legs. Doing that had an unfortunate effect. She had also grabbed the front of her dress and it went with the shawl to her breasts. This left her entire front exposed from her breasts down to her toes. Her linen socks and the ties up to the belt at her waist were open to his eyes. Her comely legs and sex were open to anyone’s view if they had walked into the room. In fact, her female sex with the faint blond hair barely covering her labia was open to his eyes. Humiliated, Susan tried to back away and stand at the same time. No one could make such a maneuver, and in a long dress she was soon falling backwards with her legs flying open and her head hitting the floor. All Michael could see of her at the time was her pussy, anus and legs open to view with her dress covering the rest of her. The dull thud woke him to the fact that her head had hit the floor and she might be hurt.

He quickly went to her and found that her breasts had popped out. She had also been knocked out by the contact with the floor. He scooped her up and laid her on the couch. He rapidly saw that without her assistance he could never put her breasts back into her dress. Yet he was only human and a man at that. He got a blanket and covered her. But he reached down and found her sex. He inserted his middle finger and was treated to a wet slippery cunt. Michael was quick to find that Susan was wife in name only. The cad was also a jerk or an idiot. Susan was still a virgin. His surprise at finding her a virgin after marriage completely took his mind off of his previous purpose that of fucking the newlywed. He took his finger out of her and within seconds she was awake.

Michael’s hand was caressing her face. He had in his lap with her head inches from his engorged but covered penis. Her head turned as she awoke and her lips actually bumped against his pant-covered member as she moaned. Her hand went to her forehead as her eyes opened. Her breasts lifted and her nipples presented themselves for inspection. Her hand fell to one side and lay against his fully erect penis. His pants unbuttoned on the side nearest her hand. As her hand fell to one side it seemed to dislodge a few buttons from their thought to be secure locations. So, as water flows to the lowest area, his penis went to the opening in his pants. Her head turned again and instead of finding a penis covered she found it nudging her lips. Her mouth opened and sucked it. Her eyes closed and her tiny hand closed over the neck of his cock.

Michael had watched what had happened and finally reacted to the circumstances. Virgin or not, he decided that Susan would soon be beneath him. He unbuttoned his pants and allowed her full access. Her husband must have used her to suck him because she was very good at that and definitely adept. He came in her mouth and she didn’t stop sucking. Michael turned slightly and found her slit. He licked and caressed her. His tongue worked into her opening and soon she was moaning while she sucked him. Her legs had lifted her knees up to her waist and she was thrusting her mount into his mouth. When he touched her clitoris with his tongue she came. She rammed herself against his mouth.

Michael removed his prick from her mouth and turned himself so that he was in line with her sex. His cock rubbed against her slit and touched her clit again. She humped herself on his penis and lodged his crown in between her inner labia. Michael found her lips and kissed her deeply. His penis then began to slowly enter her well-lubricated canal. Her maidenhead, which her husband should have taken, was in the way. It caused Susan some pain as it stretched to its maximum before rupturing under the size and pressure of his penis. Susan’s scream and sudden convulsion from the pain made Michael stop. It took some time for her to relax as Michael soothed her brow with kisses. Her sweat dripped onto her exposed breasts. His lips licked it up. Susan’s muscles relaxed and Michael felt his prick sink into her cunt as she relaxed. Her eyes were wide open as she stared up at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.