Michael Conover Midshipman - Cover

Michael Conover Midshipman

Copyright© 2016 by Babyboomer

Prelude

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prelude - Michael's ship is assigned to Boston. Troubles have started. A family is told to house him during his stay. After some introductions to the American family he becomes engaged. Duty and a hurricane further complicate matters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Aunt   InLaws   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   Military   War   Royalty   Politics  

His father was a captain for the East India Company. He had been a captain for years before Michael had been born and had been captain for years after. His mother had died while his father had been at sea when he was but five years old. She had gone to bed with a headache and never woke up. His Aunt Jennifer had arranged her funeral and he had learned about death.

Whenever his father was at sea she tried to keep track of him. She indulged him too much most people said. But was it overindulgence? After all he did love the sea like his father. He had a small sailing boat and if he needed to be found you could see him sailing in the bay. He swam like a fish and knew what the weather could do in that bay. He had little to do with anyone but was respectful of others. He never spoke back to his Aunt or Uncle. Uncle Tom and Aunt Jennifer had not been able to have children of their own and Michael was a blessing for them. Uncle Tom taught him how to ride and other useful things that seemed silly to most of their friends. It would probably be called a ‘survival course’ today. Michael thought of it as camping. Also Uncle Tom quizzed him and tested him every day. Any topic was fair game. Foreign languages to fair maidens might have been subjects at any time. Medicine to calculating a ships position at sea were other subjects.

Aunt Jennifer taught him about the fairer sex. Her emphasis was on respect and demeanor. He was taught how to speak and what may be permissible to say in front of ladies. She even taught him how to dance.

Uncle Tom was a Lord through inheritance and a member of the House of Lords. Michael’s dad was much richer than Tom but being the older son Tom had inherited the title and lands. Uncle Tom was aware that Michael would inherit his title but he had no qualms about his nephew’s character and knew he would represent the family well. That is until his nephew turned thirteen.

Michael’s hair was brown as were his eyes. At thirteen he had already reached 5’9” in height. His sailing and survival training had given him a good physique. His training had also given him a sensibility around women that few men had at any age. He had a small amount of spending money from a trust made by his mother. He had been a regular customer of the ship chandlery in town. Mr. Brown had been the owner for years. He had originally sailed with Michael’s father but an accident had left him with a bad leg. On a storm tossed ship he became a liability instead of the asset he had once been. His father hadn’t asked him to retire but when he did his father had helped him settle into his current business. Mr. Brown had married before his retirement from sailing but his wife did not regret his retirement. Now that he had settled down, children had become one of its products. He now had four lovely children. One of which was the eldest, Sally who was the same age, as Michael and who always seemed to be at the shop when Michael visited.

He had found himself visiting the shop every day. He would linger around until Sally saw him. She came over each time and walked around the shop talking about various sail and rope. She slipped one day and he caught her before she fell. He found that his hands were full of nice soft breasts. She had been facing away when she fell and had stumbled back onto his pelvis. Her lightweight summer dress had shift up against his belly as her bottom had slid down to his crotch. As she wiggled around trying to get back her balance and stand up, she had noticed that something else that she had been acutely aware of had stood up. Suddenly she was not in a great hurry to extricate herself from her current predicament. Her partner on the other hand was in great anxiety. Michael was not used to being so close to the object of his affections. He didn’t want to have her think poorly of him. That she could want to have the situation continue did not cross his mind. Michael was thoroughly embarrassed as he finally got her to her feet after a couple of minutes of effort.

“Sally, please forgive me. I’m afraid I have not acted in a gentlemanly fashion.”

“Michael, it was all my fault. If I had not stumbled and fallen I would not have bumped into your manhood. Please forgive me if I have hurt you. It seems so stiff and hard. I hope that you will not have to retire like my father. His leg is also stiff and he is unable to be at sea. I know that mother helps him to relax by rubbing it. Please let me help you now.”

With that said she was unbuttoning his pants and gently stroking his erect penis. Michael was astounded and his brain had completely gone to his cock. That he still had his hands on her breasts as she stroked him had not even entered his thoughts. He did not even wonder when her lips touched his and he kissed her. His hands seemed to have a mind of their own as he lifted her dress and found her bottom. He brought her closer and never considered how his cock had found the entrance to her pussy. That it had found a warm slippery haven to enter was all that his seafaring mind could comprehend.

Her hands had put Michael’s cock at her portal. A slight move and he had it lodged where Sally knew it belonged. But the pain that it had caused her when her hymen broke surprised her. Her cry of pain was replaced by a feeling of fullness. This was the boy who had been in her dreams for weeks. Now he was a man who would some day be her husband. A little pain was not going to stand on her way.

“Are you all right Sally?”

She felt him starting to shrink inside her and she replied rapidly.

“Oh, you’re so big Michael. I never dreamed that it would be so good. Please stay in me. I’ve always liked you and now I think I love you.”

Michael’s cock responded to her words and grew even larger. He felt so good and he began to stroke her with his cock. He looked down at his prick moving in and out of her naked cunt. It fit so snuggly in her channel. Her blond hair and pretty face were a contrast to most girls he knew. Most had had small pox and their faces reflected what had occurred to them. He knew that his family and the Brown’s had been able to have some type of thing called a vaccination before they could catch the pox. He saw blood on his prick and felt Sally’s insides start to clamp down on his invading tool. He almost passed out as his member spurted its semen into her. He saw the whitish fluid mixing with the blood and cling to both of their flesh. His feeling of manhood and possession of her grew inside him. She was his now and he was hers. If he were to marry her then he had to find a job.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.