Brother Harold and the Orphan Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The church was more of a way station for migrant travelers than a real parish center for the teachings of the church. Brother Harold was a good man but his weakness of the flesh sometimes caused him to fall away from the path of the true belief. The temptation was too great for him to ignore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Clergy  

After a short training period on the nuances of serving at various ceremonies like weddings, baptisms, and funerals; young Roberto, who was actually a Roberta, was as polished in performance as the most senior altar boy, Louis Rivera. The redheaded Louis had been on top of the heap for a long time and he resented being displaced by such a diminutive newcomer with a friendly attitude for one and all. He oozed resentment like a sieve and was unable to contain his feelings of malicious intent toward the popular newcomer. His way of taking care of such disrespect for his position was to simply bend the younger boy in question over the railing and push home his objections in a way that would insure the smaller lad would think twice before attempting to usurp his supervisory position. It was not that he was attracted to boys, but more that he enjoyed the feeling of control it gave him to ride the defenseless flanks of the smaller boys. He pretended they were girls and he had to force them to stay in line or face the consequences in a humiliating fashion right in front of the other boys. He would give them names and call them whores in a way that robbed them of their male ego and made them more attentive to his physical needs. All the boys had been subject to his whims of sinful urges and they did their best to stay out of his way and avoid the disgraceful treatment.

Two of the other boys held Roberta’s arms down on the other side of the rail and she tried to look over her shoulder to see what the mean-spirited Louis had in store for her. When she saw the exposed member sticking out like some sort of knob on a door, she almost fainted dead away but managed to hold onto consciousness throughout the entire sequence of events with her exposed backside visible to the entire clique of altar boys crowded in a tight circle around her.

Roberta thought that perhaps the older boy was simply attempting to scare her into obedience to his rule and she was ready to accept him as her “boss” in matters of scheduling and other conflicts. Then, he pressed his hardness on her brown eye and she was confused into speculation about his intentions until that special moment when the line was crossed and her sphincter gave way to his determined insistence that she stretch to accommodate his oversized shaft. In a way that was so swift and silent, she was pinned like a bug on top of the rail and the realization that she was now his play-toy was underscored by his repeated heavy pounding on her reddening cheeks.

The other boys were laughing at the sight and their insults made Roberta want to shrivel up and disappear like some magical trick from long ago.

Louis was grunting now with a pig-like cadence each time he bottomed out in Roberta’s heart-shaped rear end. Her cheeks were beet red and she could tell the evil lad was on that final spurt to the finish line by the way he seemed to be growing inside her.

The confirmation of his conclusion was certified by his grabbing her ears and pulling back on her head, so all around them could see the terror and lust in her eyeballs. She sensed it was there and there was nothing she could do about that. The disgrace and sinful impurity of her internal thoughts was enough to make her blame herself for this situation. Of course, she was secure in her solitary awareness of her gender and felt no shame in submitting to a male dominance that more often than not was inevitable inside or outside of the blessed state of marriage.

The boys broke up and went back to their other duties after “Roberto” got his punishment for questioning the rule of Louis over the band of boys that submitted to his command authority. Roberta was certain they would fall on her like a pack of wild wolves if they knew she was female and made a special effort to appear as manly as possible under the circumstances.

That afternoon, they were serving at a wedding ceremony with some leaders of the local community to include the mayor and the chief of police as close friends of the “Wife to be” parents. The bride was absolutely stunning in a lace on lace white bridal gown of magnificent design. It actually had been stolen by pirates from a government vessel carrying a load of gold coins to the location unknown main treasury. How it came into the hands of the bride’s father was a mystery better left unsolved if one wanted to retain their good health and all their limbs.

Somehow, Brother Harold became aware of her difficulties and pulled her into his quarters to administer a soothing salve to her affected areas. She pressed her face into his pillow and did her best to hide her tears of mortal distress at her shame in taking it up her most secret place. Her only excuse was the fact that she was hopelessly outnumbered with two other nasty lads holding down her arms and leaving her no credible source of resistance to Louis’s demands for complete control.

Eventually, she was lulled into a state of complicit submission to Brother Harold’s fetish of exploring her puckered opening to make certain there was no permanent damage done to the sensitive flesh. He assured her that all was in order and Roberta heaved a sigh of relief because she had no source of income other than the tips she received from the faithful that were partaking of the sacramental services performed by the representative on almost every weekend.

The wedding ceremony that Saturday was an exercise in lavish display of new money seeking an outlet for fancy living. Apparently, the bride’s family was the family with all the available cash and the groom was basically along for the ride. In fact, the car they were driving away in after the wedding was the property of the bride with the husband added as a temporary driver.

Roberta saw that the groom was definitely not a man in love.

He did his best not to look at the bride too long because it filled him with a sense of wanting to run out the back door and head for parts unknown. She knew that feeling and felt sorry for him because it was obvious that he was already regretting his acceptance of the marriage contract and his signing of the papers that said he would not be able to share in the bride’s inheritance directly. Of course, he would be able to control the trust funds for the offspring but that was a long time down the road and he had some financial needs that needed to be attended to sooner rather than later unless he could accept a couple of broken legs as a penalty for non-payment of gambling debts. He had elected to risk delaying the broadcasting of his financial difficulties until after the honeymoon because it might cause his new spouse some second thoughts on the advisability of taking him for “better or for worse”.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.