And a Half - Cover

And a Half

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 9: The Car Advert

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Car Advert - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

I tended to get to work early on Mondays so I could get the photocopiers and printing machines out of their weekend hibernation, ready before anyone might want to use them. Then the IT Support Manager said that a couple of his team had reported in sick, and asked whether I’d help ease their habitual Monday rush by performing an initial triage on users reporting computer problems. It’s surprising how many problems I was able to fix just by checking everything was plugged in and switched on, and even then a computer reboot often solved the remaining problems, leaving relatively few outstanding incidents for the hardcore experts to tackle. That kept me busy until lunch time, at which point they decided the rush of problems was now under control. The IT Support Manager sent me an e-mail of thanks, copied to both my line manager and Joyce Brunt, the Office Manager.

While passing, I’d seen Claire a couple of times during the morning. She seemed to be moving very gingerly and she gave me ferocious scowls whenever she saw me, so I kept out of her way.

Pamela Sanchez-Lopez approached me early in the afternoon about a session in the Cleaning Manager’s office. Since I didn’t have anything terribly urgent to do, I agreed to meet her in half an hour’s time at the basement elevator doors.

Pamela had a lovely personality and we would have had a great time together if it weren’t for a physical impediment. She had huge, prominent buttocks and, unless she was reaching behind to pull her butt cheeks apart, it was impossible for me to get any depth of penetration. But while her hands were full with her butt cheeks, her weight was resting on her large breasts and, even with the fire blankets in place, it was very uncomfortable for her.

Still, she bore it like a trouper and I was able to give her a couple of nice orgasms before pumping a quantity of cum into her bowels, although it was somewhat reduced from usual following my ordeal with Claire the previous evening. I got the impression she wasn’t overly keen to do it again. A longer dick would have been better for her.

After we had cleaned up, I returned to my desk to find a couple of urgent requests. They were for a meeting room and a conference room to be prepared for the next morning, including a list of the requisite equipment that need to be installed beforehand. I had to work late to get everything in place and prepped for use. By the time I had finished, the cleaners were well into their rounds. I wondered whether they ever noticed funny smells in the Cleaning Manager’s office, or the rapid depletion of rolls of paper towels.

The next day Irina Lafkis approached me during the morning. Since my major task for the day would be breaking down the equipment I’d set up the previous afternoon after the rooms were finished with, and Irina could schedule some free time whenever, we agreed on a session just before lunchtime.

Irina was as tight as I’d hoped she would be and I had to use plenty of lube. But when I was grasping her narrow, bony hips and pumping my dick in and out of her hot, tight, little pucker, it was like fucking a little slice of heaven. And she didn’t need any extra stimulation, cumming several times from ass-fucking alone. I came twice and even contemplated trying for an unprecedented third time, but lunchtime was imminent and we both had responsibilities requiring us to put in an appearance at our desks.

Irina was very keen to do it again and I was equally keen to oblige her.

That set the template for the next few months. I had a willing queue of good-looking women keen for anal sex, many of them repeat customers. Most days I had a liaison in the Cleaning Manager’s office and once or twice I had a couple the same day. Somehow I managed to fit in all my work, but sometimes I had to stay late to compensate. Then another series of events resulted in a significant boost to my career and a lighter workload.

Frank Wilkerson, the Partner who seemed to place the most value on my opinions, asked me to come to a meeting room so I could watch a mock-up of a new advert. As soon as the recording started, I realised it was related to a huge contract the company was competing for with a multinational car manufacturer.

At the end of the recording, Frank asked my opinion. Although Frank had tried to present an image of neutrality during the demo, I felt intense pressure on me to say I liked it. That would have been the easy option. Even I could recognise the brilliance of the technical wizardry; they’d really pushed the boat out on this one. But that wasn’t what the company prized in me; I owed it to be brutally honest.

“It sucked,” I admitted. “I can’t tell you why. The advert would make me remember the car manufacturer’s identity, but only as one to avoid.”

“I see,” said Frank grimly. “Thank you for your honesty.”

I had to piece the whole story together from several different sources. The design team had gone out of their way to come up with something radical and innovative. They’d shown the mock-up to the partners who, appreciative of the technical aspects, had been very enthusiastic.

The company retained a number of members of the public specifically for the purpose of providing feedback and the mock-up had been shown to those who matched the demographics for the advertising campaign’s target audience. Their response had been relatively lukewarm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.