And a Half
Chapter 6: Joyce

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Joyce - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

The next day Claire and her boss were back in the office. I was hoping to get a few minutes alone with Claire to ask her about Honeybee but I was beaten to the punch when I was summoned to her boss’s office. Claire gave me a knowing smirk as I passed her desk.

“Come in and close the door,” said Joyce Brunt, waving me towards a chair.

Joyce was the Office Manager. In terms of pay and place on the greasy pole, her position was relatively moderate. But in terms of influence, she was on a par with the partners. She could make your life comfortable or hell, she could expedite your requirements for office space and supplies or she could bury them. She was not a person you wanted to piss off. So I was quaking in my shoes when she summoned me. Had someone reported me for the illicit use of the Cleaning Manager’s office?

“Are you happy here, Clark?” she asked.

That sounded like a neutral question. That meant the meeting could go either way.

“For the most part I’ve been very happy here,” I replied.

That was true, apart from the previous week when all the female staff had been sniggering about my small dick. I still wasn’t sure why that had stopped so suddenly. Even the change of heart by Claire couldn’t fully explain it.

“That’s good,” Joyce smiled. “The company is happy with you too.”

I almost let myself sag in the chair with the relief I felt. Unless Joyce was toying with me, she didn’t know about my illicit use of the Cleaning Manager’s office.

“I called you here to ask a little favour,” Joyce continued. “It’s a personal request so whether you agree or not will have no bearing on your employment here.”

I said nothing. I had the uneasy feeling I knew where this was heading.

“I love my husband and we have a very happy marriage,” she continued. “We have two wonderful children and I wouldn’t do anything to change that. But my husband is, let’s say, rather traditional. I like having my ass played with but my husband refuses to touch me there. He won’t even put his finger in. He says it’s dirty.”

Joyce paused and gave me a long hard stare, assessing whether I’d been freaked out by this revelation. When I continued my attempt at inscrutability, she continued.

“Claire’s a wonderful girl, so discreet don’t you think?”

No! She told everyone about my small dick.

“Yes,” I lied.

“She tells me that you’re good at ass-fucking and your dick is the perfect size for it.”

Claire was pimping me out again. I really needed to have words with her. I kept shtum again.

“I know that to you I must seem old and unattractive, but I wonder if you could find it in you to give me the experience I desire.”

At a guess, Joyce was about fifteen years older than me. She was overweight after child-bearing but she had the innate sexiness that comes from self-confidence.

“I don’t think it would be fair to deny you the pleasure, ma’am,” I replied.

“Thank you.”

She sighed and relaxed, and I realised she had been just as stressed out about this meeting as I had.

“And call me Joyce,” she insisted. “Now I understand you’re using the Cleaning Manager’s office for this purpose.”

I didn’t want to rat-out Claire so I just nodded.

“Claire’s given me instructions on how to prepare myself. Would some time this afternoon be convenient?”

“Yes. I have to move some kit into a demo room ready for tomorrow but I can fit that in any time.”

“Let’s say half past four then. I have a meeting due to finish at four so that will give me time to prepare.”

When I left Joyce’s office I deliberately shut the door behind me. I knew she preferred it open but I needed Claire’s help.

“Do you know where I can find a blanket?” I whispered to her so that I couldn’t be overheard. “Honeybee complained that the desk is uncomfortably hard.”

“There’s some old fire blankets in a cupboard on the fourth floor,” Claire whispered back. “We’ve been meaning to get rid of them but never got around to it. Nobody will miss them. I’ll take a couple down to the office. What time is your appointment with Joyce?”

“Half past four.”

“Consider it done.”

“Thanks.”

At that point Joyce opened her office door and, seeing me whispering to Claire, gave me a rather frosty scowl. Oh well, back to reality. I fled to go about my regular duties.

Half past four I got to the Cleaning Manager’s office. There was no sign of Joyce. I tried the door and found it unlocked. I opened the door and looked in, half-expecting to find one of the cleaners had arrived early. Joyce was ready and waiting, leaning over the desk on a couple of old fire blankets. I quickly shut the door and locked it behind me so no-one else would see her semi-nudity. She had already removed her severe skirt and granny panties and they were neatly folded over the back of a chair.

“Bang on time, Mr Coldwell. I like that in an employee,” said Joyce. “Now let’s get down to business. I’m fully prepared.”

She wobbled her flabby buttocks at me, If that was meant to be a turn-on, it was an abject failure. Somehow the sexiness I had associated with her self-confidence had all evaporated. I took off my pants and briefs, then jacked my dick to get hard. Applying lube, I presented my dick to Joyce’s most private portal. To my surprise my dick slid in easily. Joyce must have been inserting objects regularly into her own rectum to take me that easily.

Without any more to-do, I started vigorously fucking Joyce’s ass. While the sensation was quite pleasant, enough to keep me hard, Joyce’s looseness meant that I was going to have a hard time reaching orgasm. Joyce didn’t seem to be getting there either. I reached underneath and played with her clit but that didn’t seem to help much. It was turning into a disaster.

I’d heard about G-spots but never yet experienced one. But finding Joyce with one seemed as though it might be my best chance of getting her off. I tested Joyce’s pussy with my finger and it slid in easily. I felt around inside. It was warm and wet but I couldn’t feel anything like a G-spot. I added a second finger then a third. At last it seemed to be doing something for Joyce as I felt a muscular contraction round my fingers. However, the topology of our coupling meant that I’d had to sacrifice my thrusting in order to insert my fingers and I could feel my dick losing its hardness.

“It’s not working,” I said, withdrawing my dick and my fingers. “I’d like to try another position. Can you climb on the desk, lie on your left side and pull your knees up to your chest?”

Joyce wasn’t very supple so it took a fair bit of manoeuvring to get her in the right position. I fisted my dick back to hardness and inserted it back into Joyce’s back passage. Then I inserted my fingers, one at a time, into Joyce’s pussy. When they were all in I pushed persistently and my whole hand slid inside her. Then I balled my fingers into a fist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.