And a Half
Chapter 4: Redemption

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Redemption - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

Eventually it became more uncomfortable staying in bed than getting up, and anyway I desperately needed to pee. I showered and shaved then went to get dressed. That’s when I discovered the clothes I had worn the night before were still sopping wet. Even my shoes were soaked through. And when I looked in my pocket, I found a soggy supermarket receipt showing I’d bought five bottles of Irish whiskey late the previous night. And I didn’t even have a hangover to show for it.

I had a very late breakfast than made my way to the river bank. I had no trouble finding the quiet spot from the previous night. There, lying on the wet grass, were five empty Irish whiskey bottles. I carefully picked them up to take home. Who was the mysterious little green man. Surely his fingerprints would be on the bottles, and probably his DNA too. I could see no trace of him on the grass, although there was still a clear indentation where I had been sitting. I continued to ponder the problem for the rest of the day.

The next morning I was in half a mind not to go to work. I wasn’t looking forward to another week of sly glances and sniggers. But to my surprise, everyone seemed to treat me the way they had before my calamitous assignation with Claire: the ribald remarks and propositions were back.

I managed to avoid Claire herself till mid-afternoon.

“Please come with me, Mr Coldwell, I need your help with something,” she commanded, after she had finally managed to track me down.

We took the elevator down to the basement. That in itself wasn’t a surprise; a part of the basement was used as storage for large props so I was often asked to bring things up for meetings and demonstrations and return them afterwards. However this time Claire led me to a door I’d never been through before. She took out a key, unlocked the door and beckoned me inside, then she locked the door behind us.

We were in what seemed like a storeroom full of janitorial supplies, but there was a desk near the front.

“This is the Cleaning Manager’s office,” said Claire. “After cleaning was outsourced, the office was kept but it’s only used in the evenings by staff from the cleaning company. Nobody will disturb us.”

Claire reached under her skirt, tugged her panties down and carefully stepped out of them. Then she flipped her skirt up over her hips and bent over the desk.

“I’ve been dreaming of this all day,” said Claire, pulling her buttocks apart. “I want you to fuck my ass. I’m all clean and lubed up ready for you.”

My little dick was hard as rock at the sight but I didn’t trust her.

“Is this a set-up?” I asked. “Is there a camera recording all this.”

“If there is, it’s going to be more embarrassing for me than you,” she snapped, rotating her hips lewdly. “Now shut up and fuck me.”

My pants and briefs quickly formed a puddle round my ankles. I positioned my cock at Claire’s pink pucker. She gasped when she felt it.

“Please be gentle,” she beseeched. “I’ve never done this before.”

“So why now?”

“I’ve always wanted to try it, and I think your dick is the perfect size.”

I pushed hard, Claire relaxed her muscles, and the head of my dick popped past her sphincter.

“Please take it slow until I’m used to it,” said Claire.

She was so deliciously hot and tight I was in danger of cumming prematurely so I was quite happy to take it slow, pushing my dick in little by little until my belly was pressing against her cool, ample buttocks.

“Oh God, that feels so good,” Claire breathed.

I slowly pulled out until only the head of my dick was still embedded, then I slowly pushed back in. Claire let out a contented sigh. As I gradually accelerated, Claire became more and more vocal.

“Yes, fuck my ass you dirty bastard. Harder, harder.”

By now I was fucking her ass as vigorously as I previously fucked her pussy and she seemed to be enjoying it. I reached between Claire’s legs and thumbed her clit and, screaming like a banshee, she came hard, triggering my release of torrents of cum into her dank depths.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.