Daughters & Mothers & Friends
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

Through the door was a small all-white room, about the size of a solitary confinement prison cell. The only item in the room was an all-white twin bed. There no sheets, but at least there was an all-white metal bed frame.

Sitting on the edge of the bed was my mother. She was wearing what looked like a little black dress with spaghetti straps, but was made of a shiny rubber material. This was the first piece of clothing I had seen in quite a while. It looked strange on her.

Anna rushed forward and hugged me, “Ashley! How I’ve missed you.” She grabbed me and kissed me hard. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and started groping my breasts.

I pushed her away. “Mom! What are you doing? What has come over you? The way you’ve been acting is not you.”

She took a breath and stepped back, “Sorry, I’ve been wanting to do that for years.

“The truth is, I am your stepmother, not your mother. Your mother died giving birth to you.

“Before I met your father I was doing what I am doing now, breaking girls and training them to be slaves.

“I had made enemies of a man who wanted me dead. So I had to lay low to stay alive.

“I found online an ad from a man looking for a nanny for his infant daughter. I had helped my mom take care of my three younger siblings, so I felt I could handle this job.

“When I found out his situation, I seduced your father, and within a month we were married.”

“But why didn’t you tell me about my real mother?” I asked.

“That was my idea. I told your dad that it would be horrible for you to think that you killed your mother.”

“What did kill her?”

“I was told that she had a major artery abnormally close to her uterus wall. When you were coming out, that artery ruptured, killing her almost instantly.

“Anyway, I thought this psycho that wanted me dead, was living a violent life. Someone would kill him off quickly, and I would be on my way. When that didn’t happen, I formed a long term plan where I would restart my business. Your dad built that cul-de-sac where three other girls, the same age as you, would be raised. I could snatch all you at once, and sell you as a set.

“I had hoped that my would-be murderer would have died when you were around twelve or thirteen. That is the golden age to train girls. But he didn’t get killed until about a month ago.

“I got in touch with my old cronies, and arranged your abduction, and here we are.”

“Why did you take my friends’ mothers as well?” I asked.

“As leverage, to keep you girls in line. I also found a person who wanted older, more experienced women. He didn’t pay very much, but at the time I needed all the money I could get.

“All your friends’ other siblings were either too young, or the wrong gender.”

I guess she was finished, because she stopped talking.

I spent a few minutes absorbing all this new, life-changing information. “Why are you telling me all this?” I finally asked.

“To let you know that, from now on, you will get no special treatment from me. You are not my blood. You are just another girl to be trained then sold.”

Those words cut me deeply. I started crying, as my heart was breaking. “Wha-what’s going to happen to us?” I asked.

“There is an emir in the UAE. He already has a harem and is looking to expand. You four will stay together, living a pampered life. You will probably have sex with him three or four times a year. The rest of the time you will be treated like royalty.”

That didn’t sound so bad, so I didn’t say anything.

“Now, let’s get to your training,” my stepmother pulled her riding crop out from under the bed. “Get up on the bed, your ass facing me,” there was a coldness to her voice I had never heard before, towards me.

Not seeing any choice, I did as she asked, kneeling sideways on the narrow bed.

Anna immediately pushed something up my ass. It felt smooth and metallic. I heard a loud click when she let go.

I let out a gasp of surprise and pain.

“That butt plug is electrified. If you try to touch it, it will shock you. You don’t want that.”

I whimpered at the discomfort of the intruding device. “Please take it out,” I pled.

“I will, when I have finished with you.

“Roll over and start masturbating.”

I was surprised to find that I was already wet. I laid sideways on the narrow bed, my shoulders and head up against the wall. I started fingering myself, while looking fearfully at my stepmom.

When I started to moan, she climbed onto the bed and pushed her shaved pussy against my face. “Now eat me out,” she said hoarsely.

“I-I’m on my period,” I said.

“I am too,” she replied. “But I douched, so you shouldn’t taste any blood.”

With no objections, I stuck my tongue out and taste another woman’s sex for the first time. There was a saltiness to it that I had not expected.

“Now keep jilling off,” Anna said.

As I licked her, my stepmother kept up a steady stream of instructions, “Lick higher, on my clit. There you go! Now swirl in a circle. Oh, yes! Very nice.”

As I performed cunnilingus on her, I kept masturbating, per instructions. I came twice before Anna came once.

She climbed off me with the biggest grin on her face, “That was very nice, Ashley,” she said. “You need to practice more, and then you’ll be ready.

“Turn over, and I’ll remove the plug.”

I did as I was told. I heard a loud click then Anna removed the device.

“You can go back to your room now. I will be done training the older women by then, and I will start teaching you and your friends.”

I could not think of anything to say, so I left without a word.

I checked the other doors in the hallway. All the nametags were gone. They were all locked, except for the room where my friends and I had been confined. I went through that door, and found it empty. The door locked behind me.

Claire returned first, then Darcy, then Bianca; each in about five minute increments. All of them were very quiet, and didn’t answer any questions I asked them. They all were very subdued, never raising their heads or looking up.

A few minutes after Bianca returned, the lights turned off and the projectors turned on.

On the front wall was three images of my three friends entering their rooms.

“No! Don’t show this!” cried Claire.

What happened in each room was practically identical. Every minute or so, the sound would change from one room to the next, showing that the same that what happen in one room, happened in the others. Sometimes one or two videos would freeze until the others caught up.

To avoid confusion I will use Bianca’s video as an example:

Bianca walked into the room, identical to one I had entered; a small white room with just a twin bed in it. On the bed sat her mother, Barbara.

The two rushed into their arms, and embraced. Tears of joy trickled down their faces.

“I missed you so much,” they both said together, causing them to laugh.

“Are you okay?” asked Bianca.

Her mother nodded, “Never better. Why?”

The blonde daughter flushed, “I-I just watched you and a ... a dog.”

Barbara did not seem embarrassed, “That was two days ago. So much has happened since.”

Bianca’s mother reached up and caressed her large breasts, “You have such nice tits. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t had mine reduced.”

My friend pulled away, “Mom! What are you doing!?”

Barbara led her to the bed, pushing her to sit on it, “Here is how it is going to be. I am going to have sex with you.”

“Mom, no!”

Fear suddenly appeared on her face, “If you refuse, my mistress will punish me. Do you understand? PUNISH.”

Bianca’s fear turned to comprehension, “I understand, Mom.” Fearful tears appeared in her eyes, “Do what you have to do.”

“Just lean back and spread your legs.”

Barbara had her scoot back until her pelvis was even with the edge of the bed.

“I think you will like this,” Barbara said as she lowered her mouth on her daughter’s pussy.

Bianca’s eyes bugged out. “Mom!” she gasped.

“Shh, just lean back and enjoy,” Barbara whispered.

The big-busted teen moaned as her mother gradually orally stimulated her toward an orgasm.

“Oh yes! I’m almost there,” she groaned.

Barbara pulled back so just the tip of her tongue was just touching her swollen clit.

“Oh please, more,” Bianca pled. “I am so close!”

Her mom smiled and added just a little more pressure toward her snatch.

The daughter wrapped her legs around Barbara’s head, forcing her in deeper.

Bianca cried out as her hips bucked up and down, as a massive orgasm slammed into her body.

Barbara pulled back from her child’s pussy, “Did you like?”

The teen nodded dreamily, “Uh huh.”

Her mother crawled up her body, “Good, now let’s see how sensitive those big tits of yours are.”

“You’re not done?” Bianca exclaimed.

“Mistress Anna was quite clear. You are to come at least five times.”

“Five? I don’t know if I can!”

Barbara smiled, “You can. I’ll show you.” She lowered her mouth onto Bianca’s left nipple. With her left hand, she massaged and tweaked Bianca’s right nipple.

“Oh, Mom,” Bianca moaned. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes.

Her mother reached between her legs and felt her dampness, “I think you are ready for another round.”

“Another round? What do you mean ... Oh no!”

Barbara’s face went back between her legs.

“I-I’m not ready. I’m still too sensitive.”

Bianca’s mother paid her no mind. With her longer than normal tongue, she plunged into her virgin vagina...

“I’m on my period,” my friend protest. “You-you’ll get all bloody.”

“You shouldn’t be. You just douched.”

Bianca blushed, “Oh, that’s right.”

“Just lay back and enjoy,” she said.

In just a few minutes, the blonde teen was writhing in ecstasy as she had one orgasm after another.

Her shrieks made our ears ring.

Finally, she scooted away from her mother’s intruding mouth, “No more! God, that was hot, Mom. I never thought I could come so hard.”

“It was certainly more than five,” said Barbara.

Remembering her former protest, Bianca blushed and nodded.

“Now it’s your turn,” said her mother.

My friend’s mouth dropped open, “You mean I ... do you?”

Barbara nodded, brushing a lock of hair out of her daughter’s face, “It is our last task. You can then rejoin your friends.”

Bianca was about to make some kind of protest, but was cut off.

“Don’t worry, I’ve douched too,” said her mother.

“I guess I have no choice,” she said with a sigh.

“When you are a slave you rarely do.”

Barbara climbed up on the bed and spread her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.