Daughters & Mothers & Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

Fear creeped into us as the door closed. Having our mothers with us was a bigger help than any of us realized or would admit. Though technically women outside, we were still little girls who needed a parent as an emotional anchor.

Endless speculation circulated amongst us, as to what was happening to our mothers.

Darcy tried to end it, by saying, “It is no use to worry about things we have no control over.”

But worry we did. Whoever the traitor was, she had taken our last piece of normalcy from us. When we found out who that woman was, she would pay.

Eventually, we all sat down against the walls. This time Bianca and Darcy sat across from me. Conversation died, as each one of us dwelled on their own private thoughts.

B sat with her feet together and her knees against her chest. She seemed to be sad or preoccupied.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“I’m fine,” she said, though I am not sure I believed her.

Finally, about a half hour later, she spoke up in a small tentative voice, “Do you think that my ... body is ... ugly?”

That shocked all of us. “What?!” we all exclaimed at once.

“Who told you that?” asked Claire.

She was still sitting with her knees up, but I could see her cheeks were bright red. “My mom, and my daddy, some; she said that big boobs were ugly, and when I got older they’d get all floppy and gross.”

Pieces clicked together in my mind, “Is that why you wear all the loose-fitting clothes?”

She nodded, “And my mom bought me minimizing bras. They’re uncomfortable, and sometimes hurt, but they keep me from looking like a freak.”

I walked up to her and pulled her to her feet. “B, you have the most beautiful body I’ve ever seen. Ever since we got here, I’ve been mesmerized by it. I wish I could be built like you.”

She looked shocked, “And I’ve been wishing I could be like you, not so top-heavy and big-hipped.”

“I wish I had bigger breasts,” said the flat-chested Claire; “Maybe not quite as big as yours, Bianca, but bigger.”

Tears welled up in her eyes. She cupped her large breasts, holding them up. “You mean you don’t think I look like a cow with big udders.”

“Of course not!” I exclaimed. “You are beautiful. You should be proud of your body. It is spectacular.”

“Oh, Ashley!” she cried, as she hugged me.

I hadn’t realized that my other two friends had been standing right behind me. They immediately turned it into a group hug.

It was odd interacting with my friends, with all of us naked. Before all of this, so much our time together, we’d hugged and walked arm-in-arm. But now, with no clothes on, all physical touching seemed more intimate, almost sexual. Feeling Bianca’s tits pressed against mine, and Darcy’s touching my side was an odd sensation. It wasn’t arousal, but something I had never felt before. I don’t think there is a word for it.

When we broke up our hug, I mentioned this to my friends.

Claire shrugged her shoulders, “We need to get used to it. Who knows how long we will be here.”

I hadn’t thought about it that way.


After a while, the message about the lights going out in ten minutes came on.

Working together, we pulled out both mattresses.

There was no big rush to use the toilet this time.

I laid down on the mattress on the right side, Bianca lay down next to me. “So much nicer to have some extra room,” she said.

I nodded, “I heartily agree.”

When the lights went out none of us were really tired. It didn’t feel like a whole day had gone by. We talked some more.

“I hope we get food when we wake up,” said Claire.

We all moaned. We were all hungry, but talking about it made it worse.

The oppressive darkness made talking uncomfortable, so we just laid there in the darkness thinking our own secret thoughts.

Finally, we all dozed off.


When I woke it was still pitch black. I felt the déjà vu of once again lying sideways, cramped on the edge of the mattress, my hand cupping Bianca’s breast.

I gingerly pulled my hand away.

“Good morning,” B whispered.

“Sorry about that,” I whispered back.

“No problem,” she reassured me. “It felt kinda nice, actually.”

“I need to pee,” exclaimed Claire from the other side of the mattress.

Suddenly we all felt the urge.

“But which way do we go to get to the toilet?” asked Darcy.

“Let’s all go together. It will be safer.”

We all managed to stumble out of bed, and hold hands. Together we wandered into the darkness. The room was not that big, but we seemed to walk forever before I found a wall with my free hand.

We followed the wall until we reached a corner. There was nothing there.

The lights then came on. After our eyes adjusted, we found that we were catty corner from where we wanted to be. There was only one mattress in the room.

Beside the front door was another box of food. All the trash from the last meal was gone.

Darcy and I headed for the box.

Claire headed for the toilet.

Bianca, who must have really needed to go, squatted and peed over the shower drain.

The food turned out to be four bologna sandwiches with mayo on white bread, four small bags of potato chips, four apples, four juice boxes, and a jar with four pills in it. They didn’t look like the same vitamins as we had had last meal. It was pretty plain fare, but we were so hungry, it tasted delicious.

When Claire got off the toilet, I took her place, holding my sandwich with one hand and bag of chips in the other.

We again looked at the “vitamins” with suspicion, but thinking that our mothers’ wellbeing was dependent on us, we swallowed them.

As we were finishing, Bianca complained, “I wish there was a cookie or something.”

“Just be glad we were given anything at all,” said Darcy.

Without being told, we picked up the mattress and put it against the wall in the corner.

“What do we do now?” asked Claire.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“I just wish I knew what was going on!” cried Bianca.

For the next few hours, we paced, sat, and paced some more.

Darcy started singing. We either listened or joined in, if we knew the words

Claire tried to stump us with trivia questions.

After a while, our hunger pains returned, and the sign saying that the llights were about to go out came on.

We retrieved our bed and settled in for another sleep period, though we didn’t feel much like sleeping.

As the pitch black engulfed us, Bianca said, “I wish something would happen. Anything is better than this boredom.”

“Be careful what you wish for,” said Darcy.

In the darkness, we tried different sleep configurations. I even tried sleeping on the floor; but found that uncomfortable. In the end we found our original sleeping order worked best.

During all this moving in the dark, I touched my friends like I wouldn’t in the light. Nothing sexual, mind you. But, being naked, every touch seemed to have a feeling of intimacy between us that we had never felt before.


The next morning, if it was morning, we woke to a new box of food. It was granola bars and milk again. There were more pills that we took without comment.

After we stowed the mattress, the lights went out, and the projectors turned on, beaming its images to both the front and back walls.

Our mothers, still naked, wearing just their silver collars, walked through a door into another white room.

Barbara, Carmen, and Dorothy could be seen, but mine had yet to enter. The three of them examined their new digs.

“There’s no mattress here,” said Carmen.

“Where’s Anna?” asked Barbara.

The door opens, and in my mother walks, carrying what looks like one of those black doctor’s bags you see in old movies. Her demeanor had changed. She no longer looked scared and confused. There was a confidence to her stance that told everyone that she was in charge.

The metal collars dropped off. They split into two pieces and dropped to the floor.

“They were never electrified,” my mom said. “I was just acting like it was.”

“You are the traitor?” gasped Barbara.

Anna nodded, “Here’s how it is going to be. I am your mistress. From now on, you are my willing slaves.”

Like the four of us, the three other mothers looked stunned.

Dorothy laughed in her face, “There is no chance that I will ever be your slave.”

My mom sprayed something in the eyes of the three from a little can that she had been concealing in the palm of her hand.

They all fell on the ground shrieking in pain, clawing at their eyes.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out three black leather dog collars. As she put them around her friends’ necks, she talked to them in a conversational manner. I doubt they heard a word she said above their screams. “How do you like my special blend of mace and pepper spray? Packs quite a punch, doesn’t it?”

She next pulled out three sets of handcuffs and cuffed their hands behind their backs. It took some effort to pull their hands away from their eye, but no active resistance. The pain to their eyes overwhelmed all other concerns.

As the pain started to subside, Anna put a six inch chain on each woman’s collar. She pulled/cajoled each of them to the center of the room. There, there was a one inch indentation in the floor, with a white metal bar across it. She attached the key clip on the other end of the chain to the bar. It was a tight fit, but all three of her captives were all attached to that small bar. Their heads made an equilateral triangle. If they raised their faces, their noses almost touched.

By this time, the three’s eyes had stopped hurting, but were still watering.

“I guess I’ll start with you, Carmen dear,” my mom said, as she pulled out a pair of latex underwear with a six inch black dildo attached.

Carmen had her back to my mother and could not see what she was doing. “What’s going on?” she said in a plaintive voice.

Dorothy and Barbara were at a loss for words, as she stepped into the strap-on and slathered the dildo with lubricant.

The black-haired Hispanic mother got an idea of what was to come when Anna inserted her lubricated middle finger up her anus to the first joint.

She let out a yelp and dropped off her knees, lying flat. Doing so pulled her shoulders back painfully.

My mom let out a sigh, “Okay, I’ll give you a choice. You can stay down like that, I’ll spray you again in the eyes, and that’s it. Or you can get back on your knees, and I’ll fuck you up the ass. You have ten seconds.”

With a sob, Carmen got back up to her knees, “Please, I’ve never...”

“I know; only the good old missionary position for you.”

“How ... how do you know that?””

My mother smiled, “It’s amazing what men talk about after sex.”

“You mean...”

“That’s right, I fucked your husband; all of your husbands, actually.”

Anna turned and smiled at the camera that was photographing this from the side, “Look, Claire. Your mom is about to get fucked up the ass.”

Carmen looked panicked, “My daughter is watching?”

“She will,” my mom said, pointing at the lens. “Do you have anything to say to dear Claire?”

She bowed her head, “Look away. Don’t watch this.”

I looked over, and Claire had already covered eyes. But she was looking through her fingers.

Without any more warning, my mother shoved her hips forward, and forced the head of the realistic dildo inside Carmen’s sphincter.

She let out a shriek of pain that caused both of the other women, who were right in her face, to flinch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.