Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

She put up all the windows, and asked me, “Can you see anybody’s face clearly, Steven?”

“You are very smart as well as beautiful,” I said scooting over the bench seating and buckling back up.

Pulling away from the curb, she said, “You don’t have to call me that all the time, Steven.”

“It’s true, so why not?” I said moving my left hand to her upper thigh.

“Be careful, there ... I am driving, you know?”

“Driving me crazy,” I said.

“Be careful, Steven. We are brother and sister. Don’t do anything stupid like fall in love with me?”

“That might be too late, I feel something for you, that’s for sure.”

“You got a hard-on and want to fuck me. I don’t mind and I can’t wait for us to do that. We have no future together outside of being brother and sister. You have to understand that.”

“I don’t have to like it, do I? Maybe Hope could help me out, since you are twins?”

“Stepping out on me already, Steven?”

“No, of course not. I – I love you, really, honestly, and faithfully love you. I can’t help it, really I can’t?”


Living in Terre Haute, Indiana had its advantages. While it isn’t a small town, it isn’t so big that you can get lost.

Faith went to Indiana State University College of Technology, which was only seven miles from where we lived in the deep end of a cul-de-sac on E Sunset Avenue. Because of that, we didn’t have a lot of traffic noise cluttering up our neighborhood.

She was smart and beautiful, planning on getting a degree in some facet of technology. She even regularly mentioned, to me, that they online classes.


She never moved my hand from where I had put it, so I dared to move it up her leg and inside her thigh.

On our way home, she said, “I hope you can finish what you have started, Mr. Snow?”

“Oh, yeah!” I said moving close enough to touch the outside of her panty.

“Wow, that feels so good,” she said pulling up to park on the street.

“When we get inside, follow my lead, OK?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said again.

“Perfect timing for lunch, you two,” our mother said. “Take care of everything you needed?”

“Yeah,” Faith said. “Be right back down. We are setting Steven up to take some online courses at ISU.”

“Is he qualified to do that?” Joanne said, “I thought he was a dummy!”

“Joanne Merrily Snow!” mom said, “That is rude and not true. Your older brother gets better grades than all of you except for Faith and PJ. Apologize to him, right now!”

You would think that mom just asked her to give me a kidney, but instead, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “I’m sorry, big brother. I had hoped we might get to be roomies again.”

That’s funny, she used to play ‘keep away’ with my boxer shorts all the time. I took the moment, put my arms around her and said, “It’s OK, I used to be dumb, but having such pretty girls, like you, Faith and Mom, around me has made me a better man. I love you, JoJo!”

Mom started to cry, as she announced, “LUNCH!’

The only people coming to the table were Faith, JoJo, Ruth, John, Ester, Miriam, mom and I.

“The rest are out looking for a job, or just loitering somewhere,” my pretty blonde mother said.

She had made what she called home made mini pizzas, using English muffins and lots of left overs. It didn’t matter what, everything she cooked tasted great.

The only thing to drink in the house was bottled water. Both Mom and Dad made the point that we all needed to drink lots of water to keep the toxins out of our systems. It was also the cheapest, which with a total of thirteen people, was always a consideration.

Faith had a hand on my thigh as she ate, only moving it to take a drink of water.

Unlike the US being 10% left-handed, all four guys, plus the two sets of twins were as well, making our household 75% left-handed. A statistical anomaly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.