Poodle Butt - Cover

Poodle Butt

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl works at a strip club in the midwest USA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Workplace  

It was a night like any other, at the Valley. I was late, that’s always bad, Terhune is a bitch normally, but he’s a whiney-cry-baby bitch when you’re late. It wasn’t my fault, but he didn’t care, he socked me twenty bucks for being late and I told him to fuck off and went and changed. Changed, well, I stripped. The Valley isn’t totally nude because of the stupid laws, we have to have rubber pasties painted over our nipples, and wear g-strings. It’s stupid, the g-strings don’t hide nothin’, it’s just a string going down the middle of your pussy, and your pussy lips hang over each side. And of course you pull it aside when you’re giving lap dances and shit.

A few girls were in the dressing room, getting ready for the shift to start. Darla was there, a fairly good friend of mine, and Roxy, my evil arch-nemesis. She’d seen me come in late, and she just fuckin’ had to say something about it. I finally flipped her off, and dropped my jeans. She shut up, at least, though she still gave me evil glances.

“How you and Rache doin’?” Darla asked, and I smiled at her.

“Groovy,” I said, “couldn’t be better.”

“You lucky,” she told me, “she’s a sweet girl.”

“Yah,” I said. “How you and Dean doin’?”

“Awww,” her face fell. I wished I hadn’t asked. “I dunno. I’m talkin’ to my mom ‘bout movin’ back in with her.”

I hugged her, and just held her for a moment. Darla and I had played around some in the past, but I didn’t really feel that magic with her, not like I did with Rachel. And Darla was super jealous. Rachel was sweet about letting me play around some. I felt bad for Darla, though. Life is like that.

Anyway, I stripped, put on my dance thong, painted rubber on my titties, and hit the floor. It was a fairly lively crowd, there must have been a convention in town or something, because there was a large group that seemed to be all together.

Right off I got a dance, before I even went up on stage. I took the guy into the corner, behind the jukebox, and got him all settled, waiting on the next song to start. I wondered if he was a first-timer, he seemed nervous and shaky, and his friends had been the ones to pay me and tell me to do it. I leaned into him and told him not to worry, I’d be gentle with him. I thought he’d laugh, but he looked even more scared after that. I sighed. I’d take it easy on him.

The music stopped, and started again. I turned, sat in his lap, and started rubbing up and down against him. I could hear him say something, and I leaned back and put my ear to his mouth. The music isn’t that loud, but it’s hard to hear people unless they speak loudly.

“I think I love you...” he said, and I leaned back forward and laughed.

“Darlin’,”, I said, turning around and rubbing his cock beneath his jeans with my leg, “my love is five bucks a dance. I hope you got deep pockets.”

He kind of grimaced. I wondered about him. He looked like some momma’s boy that lived a sheltered life. I wondered if he was a stalker. What the hell. You dealt with a lot of shit in this job. I looked at myself objectively. I’m sure he did love me, I was pretty lovable, on the surface. Just by looks. Inside my head was a different story, but on the surface, I know I looked good. Better than most of the other bitches in this place.

I gave him the whole works, well, almost the whole works, he didn’t feel me off like what most of the old timers do, I guess he didn’t know what he could get away with. I finally backed into his crotch again with my butt and took his hands and placed them on he crease of my hips. I could feel him trembling beneath me, and he slowly hesitantly rubbed my upper thighs. I laughed at him, but not out loud.

The song finally ended, and I stood back from him.

“Thank you, darlin’,” I said, holding out my hand for him as he got up, but he had other ideas. He got out his billfold, and tried to hand me a twenty, his hands still shaking. A twenty, fuck, what’d he want, four dances? Did he expect me to make change? I didn’t take it, though.

“Honey, I’m on stage next, but after that, I’ll do ya,” I said, and he nodded. He returned to his seat, and I took the stage.

I like being on stage. I like the power of it, I guess. Or maybe the attention. The guys watch me, but can’t touch me, unless I decide. It’s a whole different dynamic than a lap dance. I kinda seem to go in a trance on stage, I feel the music, it’s loudest up on stage since two large speakers are right behind me.

The music droned on, and I danced. I usually dance pretty slow, I don’t go all spastic like some chicks do, I like to put my hands over my head and just gyrated and twist to the music. A few guys approached and put dollar bills in my panties, well, in my thong string, and I let them of course. On the second song a guy approached with a full beer mug and an empty, and I knew what he wanted. I’d let him do it, although I didn’t like doing it, it got me wet and sticky. But what the hell, let the guys have their fun. I crouched on stage on my hands and knees, with my front up in the air, and my legs spread. I pulled the thong to the side, so my pussy was completely exposed. He put the empty mug at the bottom of my cunt, and poured the beer over my pussy into the empty. It was colder than hell and made me shiver. Stupid guys, and their weird obsessions. He just smiled and drank and his buddies cheered. You stupid bastard, I thought, at least I’m clean. There’s some girls that work here that I’d never drink pussy beer from, even if I was a guy. Some real skanks. Terhune says they’re for contrast. Whatever. Skanky hoes.

Anyway, the second song ended, and I exited the stage, looking for momma’s boy. He was waiting, standing beside the stage, and I put my arm around his shoulder and led him over to the lap dance corner. A girl was giving a guy a dance in my favorite spot, behind the jukebox, so we stood there and waited. The song had started anyway, and I wanted to give him a full turn. I turned to him, and put my mouth to his ear.

“What’s your name, darlin’?” I asked, and he smiled shyly.

“Erik,” he said, I dunno if it was Erik with a “k” or a “c” so I’ll call him Erik.

“I’m Ruth Ann,” I said, and we shook hands somewhat formally. “Though everybody here calls me Poodle Butt.”

He smiled at that. A smile, at last.

“You live local?” I asked, and he nodded. “You?” he said, and I nodded back. I sure as hell wasn’t going to give him any hints. He still seemed kinda stalker-ish to me, just the way he looked at me.

“Erik,” I said, whispering in his ear, touching his ear with my lips, “when I dance for you, you can touch me ... wherever...”

He blanched at that, he literally got pale. I smiled invitingly, and he gulped. I started wondering if he was still a virgin. I looked objectively at him. Yeah, I thought, I’d do that ... he wasn’t bad, slim and fairly muscly ... and handsome. He just had that whipped puppy dog look to him, though, it was just the way he carried himself or something.

“Ruth...” he started, and I shushed him.

“Poodle Butt,” I said, “that’s my dance name. I’m Ruth Ann only when I’m out there.” I motioned to the world outside. He nodded.

“How’d you come to be called that?” he asked.

“It’s dumb, I’ll warn ya...” I said. He nodded. I went on. “A year ago when I started here I wore my hair up and all frilly and one night some guy said I looked like a little French poodle, and so all the girls called me Poodle Butt after that. And it’s kinda stuck.”

“Ahem. Poodle Butt...” he started, and I shushed him again, amused. He looked happy, and then his face fell every time I interrupted him. I think he felt like he was getting in trouble.

“Actually, mostly they call me Peebee now, short for Poodle Butt,” I said.

“Uhm, yes ... Peebee ... I really really like you ... could I take you, uhm, take you out to eat some night?”

Oh shit. Well, I got asked that shit a dozen times a night, though most guys just wanted to take me home and fuck me. I could count the dinner invitations on one hand. I looked at the guy again. He seemed so meek I couldn’t imagine him going apeshit and holding me hostage or some shit like that. I finally nodded.

“Yeah, maybe,” I said, “Let’s do some dancin’ and then we’ll talk.” I knew the song that was playing was winding down. Finally it ended, and the girl and guy in the chair got up. I got Erik sat down, and sat in his lap until the next song started.

Once again, he leaned forward, and whispered in my ear. “How old are you, honey?” he said.

Shit again. I didn’t want to tell him the truth, it was one of my most closely guarded secrets in this place. So I said what I tell everyone. “I’m eighteen, of course. You have to be eighteen to dance, and twenty-one to drink.”

I could almost feel him nodding. Truth be known, I was almost eighteen, When I started here I was just sixteen, a year ago.

The music started, and I stood. I saw Terhune over the top of the jukebox, watching me. Shit. I owed him twenty bucks, for being late. That sucked, but I had to stay on his good side. Well, his not-so-bad side. I’d give him this twenty, that Erik would give me, and start all over again for the day.

So I danced for him. He got braver and braver, and finally ran his hands over my thighs and stomach as I sat in his lap and rubbed his crotch. I finally took his hands in mine, and lifted them to my tits. I could tell he was hesitant, but he finally started rubbing and squeezing. I like having my tits played with, and it don’t bother me when it’s strangers doing it. Some girls are all freaky about being touched but I know it’s girls like me that make the real money. Girls that let the guys touch. Or more.

I’d let guys do way more than just play with my tits, in the past. And I might with this guy, but I realized he’d have to be led to do that shit, he wouldn’t do it on his own.

By the second dance he was squeezin’ my tits like an old-timer, though. I revised my opinion of him slightly. Finally, during the third song I grabbed his right hand, and pulled it down into my pussy. I just had the g-string thong on, and I sat on his lap, my legs spread, and let him rub his fingers in my cunt. I liked that shit too, I could tell how much these fuckers liked me, and how much they were getting off feeling of me. He didn’t stick his finger inside me, like some guys did, but he felt me off pretty good.

I leaned back and whispered in his ear, “My clit, dammit, find my clit,” and pulled the string aside, into the crease of my leg. He fumbled around a bit, and even got close a few times, but I finally had to take his fingers and guide them to it. He rubbed and rubbed it, and I almost came, to his credit, when the song ended. I scrubbed my ass in his crotch one last time ... and shit, that’s when I felt the wetness.

He’d fuckin’ cum in his jeans, probably from the motions of my ass in his lap, rubbing on his hard cock. I’d been able to feel it, from the first dance, and I’d spent more than a little time rubbing on it, both with my legs and then my hand. I was surprised I hadn’t been able to tell when he came. I giggled helplessly, and looked down at him.

“What?” he said, but I could tell he was embarrassed.

“Baby, if you’re giving me that twenty,” I said, trying to remember how many dances I’d done for him, “I think you got one more dance comin’.”

“Uh...” he looked confused, and a little scared, like he always did. “I gotta ... I gotta go ... here...”

He held out the twenty, and I took it. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

“Come back and see me,” I said, and he nodded fervently.

“I will, I promise ... I will...” he said. I knew he would. I could tell he was crazy about me. I just hoped he wasn’t crazy.


The night wore on. Erik had left, with the two guys he was with. I finally went behind the bar and gave Terhune his twenty, after I’d made a few more. He snapped it up, and stuffed it in his pocket. I knew he was basically stealin’ it from the bar, it shoulda gone into the jar for all the barkeeps. I gave him a disgusted look, and said, “nice of ya, ya jerk.”

He snapped back, grabbing my upper arm and squeezing. “Get off my back, Peebee. And don’t be late again.”

“Fuck off,” I said, jerking loose from him. “You’re a fucking thief, motherfucker.”

He just glared at me. It made me mad, for some reason, and I was in a mood after that.

Darnell Parsons calmed me down a little, after Erik and his friends had left Darnell came up to me and whispered, “Stairway and you’re mine, baby.”

I laughed. It was the same, at least once every weekend. Once a night Terhune selected “Stairway to Heaven” by Zep on the jukebox, the original full version, and whoever was getting a dance on that song got a hell of a deal, the song is like eight minutes long. I hated being on stage when that bitch played. Anyway, that was kinda Darnell’s song, and we usually did, uhm, some shit pretty involved for a goddam strip bar. It’s just something that I started on a whim, and now we did it sometimes twice a weekend.

I did a few more dances, and luckily I was in the corner when I heard “Stairway” start. Darnell beat cheeks over to me and sat as soon as the other guy got up. I think the other guy had wanted another dance, but he could tell Darnell was taking the chair no matter what. Darnell is tall and rangy, but he carries himself like a bad-ass and that’s how he comes across.

Anyway, he got all sat down and I sat in his lap, forward on his knees a little.

“You okay with this, Peebee?” he whispered, and I nodded. More than okay, I almost felt like I needed it, tonight. I was still pissed off about Terhune. I felt him fumbling around with his zipper, and then felt his cock touch me at the base of my spine.

Darnell is one of those rare fuckers, one of those guys with a really big cock. I’ve seen a few cocks in my day, but I’ve never seen one as long as his. I seen some bigger around, and I wish his could have been just slightly bigger around, but it was a fine cock, one he could be proud of. He was proud of it. And he knew I liked it.

I had a funny relationship with Darnell, I bet I’ve been fucked by him fifty times or more, but he’s never cum inside me. The first few times we’d done it I wondered why he didn’t hit on me and try to take me out or just meet me somewhere to fuck, but now I know he’s got an old lady, so all we do is fuck at the Valley. I get to cum but he doesn’t, I can’t have cum drippin’ out of my cunt afterwards. I guess I could go to the ladies room and try and wash it out, but it’s just easier if he don’t cum. I explained that to him the first time, and he’d always respected that for me, at least. I suppose he figgered it’d be over between us if he squirted his shit in me.

He had his cock out. I turned, and bent down like I was pretending to give him a blow job, except I wasn’t pretending. I slid his cock into my mouth, sucking hard, and felt him tense up beneath me. Damn, he had a nice cock. If I was a guy, I wanted a cock like this. I sucked and slurped out to the end, knowing I couldn’t do this for long.

Finally I turned, and carefully sat in his lap again. I was pretty wet already, for some reason, and I leaned forward and then backward and he slid right into me, guiding himself with his hands. He felt good up inside me, and I felt twinges already in my legs and stomach. I could usually cum from him fucking me, and I planned on it tonight. By the time the fast part of the song started, I was tensing up and feeling it, and sure enough, I had a nice cum. I could hear him laughing behind me, I know it got him off when I came.

The song ended and I slid his cock out of me, and stood in front of him so he could put his dick back up. That took a while, it was still pretty hard, since he didn’t cum. He slipped me a ten, and disappeared back in the crowd. After I danced on stage one more time my six hours was almost up, it was just about one thirty in the morning. Last call had already been announced. I heard a commotion at the door, and sure enough, it was the fuckin’ cops. I looked for Larry but didn’t see him. I double-checked my titties to see if the rubber was still on them and it mostly was.

I finally felt like I’d done my last dance, and slipped into the dressing room while Terhune was talking to the cops. I counted my cash, almost two hundred bucks, not bad for six hours on a Friday night. I yanked my thong down, and tossed it in my locker, and was just pulling out my jeans when Roxanne entered the room.

“Saw you gettin’ fucked. Made sure Terhune saw it too,” she said, the bitch. I just glared at her. I wondered if she’d really told him. He’d told me more than once he’d fire my ass if he caught me fucking again.

“Keep your nose in your own business, bitch,” I said, peeling rubber off my nipples. Roxy sat on the bench and stared at me.

“You are such a righteous little bitch,” she said, shaking her head. “I’d love to take you down a few fuckin’ notches.”

“Fuckin’ try, bitch,” I said, “I eat whiny little bitches like you for breakfast.”

She stood, and approached me. She was a big girl, bigger than me, but I wasn’t afraid of her. For one thing, she was probably in her mid-thirties and I was pretty sure she was a druggie since she was strung out sometimes and her hands shook. I’d seen her fall more than once when she was doing handstands on stage and shit like that. She just seemed kinda uncoordinated.

She stopped two feet from me, and stared down at me.

“You stupid little cunt,” she said, sneering. “I been to prison for killin’ bitches like you.”

“Yeah,” I said sarcastically, “I heard ‘bout that. Sluggin’ old ladies after you crashed your fuckin’ car into them. You are so fuckin’ hardcore...”

Her hand darted up to slap me, but hell, I’m half her age. I grabbed it out of mid-air, yanked, and spun her whole body around. In a second I had her hand pulled halfway up her back, and my other hand was wrapped around her adam’s apple. I could feel her take a convulsive breath.

“I oughta kill you, you stupid-ass old heifer,” I said, “but you ain’t worth goin’ to the slammer for even a day. So fuck off.”

I pushed her hard, and she stumbled forward, hit the bench with her knees, and fell on her face, just like I’d hoped. I laughed again, and grabbed my jeans out of the locker I shared with Darla. But I kept one eye on Roxy and sure enough after she picked herself up she came at me like a madwoman.

I turned and we grabbed each other like lovers, and then she tried to yank my hair with one of her hands. I leaned back to get some room to move, and smacked her hard on the cheek. She grunted, and raised her other hand to hit me. She was so fuckin’ wide open it wasn’t funny and I drove my fist right into her nose. I swear I could feel the cartilage in her nose crack, even. She yelled bloody murder, and stumbled backwards, screaming her fuckin’ head off. The fight was over. I surveyed the scene with satisfaction.

Somebody grabbed me from behind, but I didn’t fight them. Sure enough, it was the cops. They dragged me out of the room and handcuffed me. Then they had to uncuff me, so I could dress, then cuff me again. They didn’t give me time to button up my shirt but I knew that was intentional so they could see my tits. I really wished Larry had been on duty, he was the one righteous cop in that whole nest of corruption and he would have made sure I was treated right.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.