My Journey - Book 1: Collars - Cover

My Journey - Book 1: Collars

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

Thursday dawned clear and warm and I was glad that Becky’s game wouldn’t be canceled out for the weather. Becky and Lilly were each getting the morning off and I felt like they’d earned it.

As usual, the seven of us gathered at the Powers house for breakfast, planning on using the Russell house for supper. It was a routine we were all enjoying. Patty took one look at the three of us and put extra on our plates. She had everything cooking before we got there even though she’d been pushing the girls to do a lot of the cooking under her guidance.

“I’m disappointed, Matt,” she said with a smirk. “I thought you’d killed the other one after I came upstairs, but here they are, both very much alive.”

“Well, they didn’t finish me off either. A draw is a win when you’re outnumbered.”

“Oh yes, let’s all take a minute to feel sorry for poor Matt, up to his eyeballs in girls,” she laughed.

Dan had been reading the paper and put it aside. “You gave me quite a scare last night,” he admitted. “Patty told me that it wasn’t the first time that’s happened.”

I nodded. “Sorry about that. Lana sort of short-circuits sometimes when she’s really excited. I think it’s only fair. She’s been doing it to me for nine years.”

That got a small laugh from him and Lana stuck out her tongue at me which made me grin.

We finished breakfast and Dan and I went off to work. It was a perfectly mundane day. We had lunch together, I was worked out hard and told I was making more progress. I was allowed to walk around the gym without the crutch for most of the afternoon so long as I was slow and careful and at the end of the afternoon, I asked the doctor if I could switch to a cane to help support my weight or if I should stick with the crutch. He thought about it and nodded that a cane should be fine if I had one or could get one easily enough to make it practical.

I told Dan when we got back to the car and instead of letting me go shopping with my mother later, we stopped along the way at a pharmacy that carried medical supplies and he helped me pick one out that looked relatively stylish to both of us. “Let’s surprise the girls,” he said in explanation, paying for it and we took it out of the packaging, unfolded it and adjusted it for my height. I took a few steps with it and nodded that it was good.

“It makes me feel more mobile than the crutch and it’s easier to deal with,” I explained. “The crutch is so awkward that it’s more of a pain in the butt than it’s worth to try to go places.”

When we got home, Dan went first and carried the crutch into the house ahead of me. By the time I got to the door, all eyes were on the crutch in Dan’s hand. When everyone saw me, they were delighted that I was walking more or less on my own.

“I was without the crutch all afternoon and so long as I’m taking small steps and not flexing too much, that seems fine. This is just to keep me from putting too much weight on it too soon.”

They all seemed certain that my rehab would be done soon and wanted to do something to celebrate when it was. We all agreed to dinner out when the doctor declared me whole.

“I may keep the cane though. I think it’ll look good for formal events,” I said, liking the cane as a fashion accessory for dressing up.

“Your pimp cane,” my sister teased to some laughter.

“Well I’d need a gold tooth and a hat with a feather in it,” I countered, but joined in the laughter.

We ate in good spirits and Lilly and Becky went to the kitchen to start on dishes while Lana and I sat with our parents and talked. Lana got a little more ribbing from her mother and surprisingly Dan handed me something I hadn’t notice him pick up at the pharmacy.

“Smelling salts?” I asked with a laugh.

“I’m told you have a reason to keep some around. Guaranteed to cut through anything short of a coma.”

“DADDY!” Lana said, mortified and turning red as the rest of us laughed.

I leaned over and kissed her softly. “I think it’s a very thoughtful gift,” I told her. “So will you. Try not to think about the advantages of being brought back around while you’re still that charged up.”

She thought about that and then got up and kissed her father on the cheek. “Do you think you could get me one of those portable defibrillators next time? When I get done with Matt, he may need one.”

We all laughed again and I got the sense that the seven of us were still taking as much enjoyment from the simple act of having something to laugh about after the last couple of weeks as we were from what triggered the laughter. We were all happy and settling into a new life together, but there was a lot of relief in that happiness still.

I felt a little bad for Donald since he wasn’t getting to share in the closeness, but I knew that there was no way back to what had been. Now we could all only move forward and find a new normal.

When the dishes were done, Beck came into the room and gave her mother a significant look and Patty nodded and got up, leaving the house to go next door. She came back shortly with a small shopping bag swinging from her hand and motioned for me to follow her and Beck. After a moment’s hesitation, she motioned Lana to follow too.

The four of us gathered in our bedroom and I was the one to be surprised this time, there was a pair of scented candles burning on the dressers, wafting the scent of cinnamon through the room.

“It reeked of sex in here,” Patty explained. “With no window you can open, all you can do is cover the smell and run the fan on the furnace pretty much full-time.”

I nodded and she sent Becky into the bathroom for towels and a washcloth. When Becky was back, she spread out a towel on the bed and put the washcloth on another one on the night table.

“Okay,” she said, sitting the three of us down to explain. “You three don’t seem to keep anything from each other so I assume that Lana’s going to want to try this at some point. She might as well hear the details.”

She pulled a bottle with a pump top from the shopping bag. It was like a bottle of hand soap except that it was a clear liquid in the bottle that sloshed thickly when she passed it to me. “First lesson is that lubricant is the most important thing you can have for this. Otherwise it hurts a lot and no one has any fun. Second thing is that what you’re about to do is a tight fit. You need to loosen her up back there. Use the lube and spread it over her and then start with one finger. Insert it and spread the lube inside and out. When she’s used to that much, pull the finger back and then push a second in with it. Twist them back and forth gently and add more lube.”

She twisted her fingers in mid-air to demonstrate what she was talking about before continuing. “Given your size, you might want to use three fingers after two is comfortable. Then she should be ready for you. Again, apply lube to her and to you before you start and go slow and gently. I know you want to charge the end-zone, but if you do, don’t be surprised if she turns around and sacks you.”

I nodded mutely. I know she was trying to lighten the mood, but I didn’t find it remotely funny. I was paying full attention to everything she was saying.

She nodded, satisfied that we were paying attention. “She might not be able to take it all, at least not right away, but find out where her tolerance is and pull back, using slow thrusts. Listen to each other and talk to each other. Guide each other to what feels best and you’ll likely love it this way for the rest of your lives.”

She took a spare pillow and put it under the towel before turning to Becky. “Lay with your hips on the pillow face down. That’ll tilt your ass up a little. Just lay flat with your legs mostly together and let him put a knee on either side of your hips. That’ll put him in the right position to put it in.” She nodded to each of us and got up to leave. “If you run into trouble, send Lana upstairs to get me and when you’re done, shower and then come let me know that it went okay. If I don’t hear, I’ll check periodically to make sure you’re doing okay.”

When the door clicked shut, the three of us looked at each other and Lana moved to the office chair to watch and be close if we needed something. Becky and I undressed and she rolled onto the bed. Patty had left an extra towel on the bed for us to wipe up along the way and I took a deep breath before opening the seal on the lube and squirting some on her pucker.

She jumped a little, feeling how cold it was, but was wriggling pleasantly a moment later when I had my index finger between her cheeks, massaging the slippery liquid over her tight ass.

“Holy shit!” I said softly. “This stuff is so slippery!”

Becky nodded. “I can feel it,” she said and reached back with both hands to pull her ass open for me. “Put your finger in,” she pleaded. I centered my finger and pushed slowly, twisting back and forth as it slid into her, disappearing to the first knuckle as I wiggled it and then to the second knuckle and then all the way so that my other fingers were forced tight into a fist as I plunged the first finger into her. She rocked her hips, clearly liking the sensation, and I moved the finger in and out, putting another generous drop of lube on her ass as I worked it into her.

She groaned and I new she was loving it. “Ready for a second finger?” I asked gently.

“Uh-huh!” she said urgently, nodding her head enthusiastically.

I pulled my index finger out and put a drop of lube on my middle finger, sliding them against each other to spread the lube before squirting more on her ass and using the two fingers to push the drop into her. When I had both fingers buried in her ass, I started thrusting them in and out slowly, twisting them as I went. Every few thrusts, I’d push them in as deep as they’d go and spread them as wide as I dared, drawing them back out while they were spread like that. I managed to open enough of a gap to squirt lube directly into her a few times and I could feel her insides were as slippery as my fingers had been.

She was tight and hot and instead of waiting, she told me to push a third finger into her. She groaned more loudly when she could feel my third finger pushing the first two tight against her stretched ring and she started rocking back and forth, fucking my fingers as she moaned and groaned.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she started to chant, pushing her hips back rhythmically as I pushed my fingers into her, spread them, stretching her as gently as I could.

Lana hadn’t said anything and I looked over at her. She was biting her lip and staring like she never wanted to blink again. She saw me looking and smiled before turning her attention back to what I was doing to her sister’s ass.

We kept it up for a while longer until I felt like she was as open as she was getting. “You feel like you want the fourth finger or do you want to move to fucking?” I asked her softly.

“FUCK ME!” she blurted out and I could tell she’d been heard upstairs from the nervous laughter. I pulled my slimy fingers out of her ass and squirted a generous amount into her gaping hole and around it before applying a thick coat to my cock and using my already dirty hand to make sure it got everywhere. Just the feel of spreading the lube on my length made me see stars and I really hoped that I’d be able to go a second time because I wasn’t going to last long like this.

I mounted her like Patty had suggested and held my cock in place with the head kissing her ass which had slid mostly shut. I pushed gently and we both cried out in surprise and pleasure when the head suddenly popped into her ass, leaving her stretched on my rod. I wiped off my hand on the towel and then leaned forward a little, my length disappearing into her.

“You okay?” I asked, pausing to give her a chance to tell me to back off.

She nodded frantically. “Do it!” she demanded loudly. “Fuck what she said! Just fuck me! HARD!”

I put my hands on her waist and slid forward, pushing my cock deeper into her and she started to grind back, growling for more. I heard the door open and looked over my shoulder at Patty. She’d seen enough of my antics with the girls that I wasn’t embarrassed or hesitant. I thrust forward and I flattened her cheeks with my hips as she took me all the way, my balls resting against her pussy. We both groaned loudly, lost in the sensation and I was aware that Patty had come to the bed to watch.

I closed my eyes and rolled my hips, causing us both the most delicious pleasure before I pulled back slowly. She whined in protest as I lifted up, leaving only the tip inside her. I held there and then pushed back in, taking a slow deliberate stroke to bottom out with my hips pushing her down into the pillow. My next thrust was quicker to pull back and I thrust back into her more forcefully.

Patty and Lana watched mutely as we went from gentle movements to almost violent thrashing at an alarming pace. I was slamming my cock into her, my hips slapping loudly into her ass, my balls banging against her pussy as we fucked. As hard as I pushed down, she slammed back up at me, lifting her hips off the pillow only to have me drive her back down into it.

We pounded at each other for what seemed like hours, but must only have been a few minutes. We both screamed something incoherent as we both felt my cock swell even more inside her just before my orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning. I screamed and threw my back into it with every spasm of my cock as I spewed what felt like gallons of cum into her ass.

My thrusting became erratic as I shuddered, bucked and screamed my way through the best cum of my life to date. Beck was wailing as loudly as I was, thrashing beneath me, pinned in place by my cock spearing her completely.

I fell across her back, boneless, still shuddering from the strength of my orgasm. I tossed my head weakly, unable to summon the energy to lift it completely. We were both panting and slicked with sweat and lube and cum and slime.

I stayed buried in her and for a wonder, I was still hard. After we’d had enough time to rest, my hips started moving again as if they had a will of their own and I supposed right now they did because I wanted sleep and they were demanding I violate Becky’s ass more completely.

When she felt me start to move again she shuddered, cumming again. “FUCK YES!” she swore loudly and tried to move with me, but I was still collapsed across her back, the only part of my body that was moving deliberately being my hips.

Slowly lust replaced the shock I’d been coasting on in the post orgasm fugue. I managed to get my arms under me and started to lift up when Becky’s head snapped around to look over her shoulder at me. “No! I want you on top of me!” She told me and I settled my weight back across her.

I held her shoulders and used my hips to move my cock in and out of her, fucking her with short rabbit strokes with my length fully inside her.

She kept up a steady litany of increasingly filthy encouragement. “Never stop! Fuck me! Do it! Stretch my ass! Cum inside me! Do it! Fuck me like a dirty whore! Do me!” She kept babbling them in combinations, calling herself a whore and a slut. Telling me that she was my butt-slut, my ass-whore and she was cumming every few strokes. “Make me take it!” she hollered and I could feel her ass clench around my cock as she cursed her way through a huge orgasm.

She lifted her head and I kissed her frantically, both of us ready to cum again, me for the second time, her for at least the tenth.

“Pull my fucking hair!” she demanded desperately and I wrapped one hand in the hair on the back of her head, pulling her head up and back and that’s all it took. She shrieked like she was being murdered and went berserk, her whole body going into spasms like she was having the worst seizure of her life. Her ass was clenching and releasing in time to the rest of her body and I knew I was done. Her ass milked my cock like a living thing and I lowered my head, curling into her and grunting my own release, finally lifting my hips to slam her hard for one thrust and a second, yelling wordlessly each time I slammed back into her as hard as I could.

Was I hurting her or myself? Was I scaring the others? I couldn’t have processed these thoughts or any others. There was the orgasm and that was all. Everything else was beneath notice.

This time when I collapsed on her, there was no way either of us could continue. We were rag-dolls. She wasn’t even stirring beneath me and I didn’t have the strength to move even if she did. “I love you,” I whispered, my lips close enough to touch her ear and I felt as much as heard her purr in response, sated.

“Go start the shower,” I heard Patty say faintly and I was distantly surprised. I’d forgotten she was there. Lana getting to her feet and leaving the room was the next surprise. My world had shrunk in the moment to what I was doing and who I was doing it with. In the time it took me to contemplate those thoughts, which was difficult at the moment, Lana was back and the two of them lifted me off Becky’s back. Peeled me off her back was more accurate. Our sweat had stuck us together and I could feel every inch of our skin separate, like pulling tape off skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.