My Journey - Book 1: Collars
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

I woke slowly, not sure what had brought me out of the dream I’d been having at first. Then I felt it again. Lips brushed the head of my cock. I was normally erect in the morning and today was no different.

I opened my eyes and looked down without moving my head. There was just enough light in the pre-dawn to let me see Becky on her knees, her ass pointed at me, giving me a delicious view of her ass and the virginal peach cupped tightly by the material of her panties. I was about to call her name when I felt her lips close around the head of my prick, licking it and sucking hard as she took me in her mouth.

My eyes rolled up in my head and I was acutely aware that I’d been without relief since Lana had done this for me Friday morning. I wasn’t going to last long and I knew it. I reached out and touched her ass, making her jump in surprise and her lips popped off my member to twist around and look at me.

“Morning,” I breathed with a sleepy smile on my face. “That’s the best wake-up call I could have asked for.”

She’d looked worried for a moment, but grinned at the encouragement and turned her head back, slipping my cock back into her mouth with a slight sucking sound. I returned my hand to her ass and explored as I’d wanted to last night. Her ass was incredibly hard. She wiggled it at me deliciously and I put my hand directly in the center of her ass feeling her split beneath the thin material. I ran my hand down, tracing my way down between her thighs. I turned my hand and slid it forward, cupping her pussy until my thumb was resting where her asshole should be and my fingertips were brushing the waistband of her panties in the front. I pushed my hand against her firmly, getting a whimper from her which vibrated through my dick deliciously. She ground her pussy against my hand and I could feel the heat radiating from her like a furnace.

I took my hand away and she whimpered again in frustration this time until she felt my hands on her hips, pulling her panties down to expose her ass one gorgeous inch at a time. I pulled them down her thighs and she lifted her knees an inch so I could slip them off completely. I was glad that the dawn was advancing because I could see her clearly now, her firm ass spread out before me. Her gorgeous pussy was the only thing on her body I could consider plump and I wanted it. Wanted to taste it.

“Hey,” I said, getting her attention. She released my cock again and looked up at me questioningly, last night’s nervousness gone in the morning light. I told her what I wanted and she nodded, raising one leg to swing it over my head. Her weight settled on my chest and stomach and I could feel her small nipples against my stomach. I brought my hands up and grabbed her ass, still amazed at how HARD her muscles felt beneath my hands. Where I could sink my fingers into Lana’s flesh, she was all muscle and hard as a rock. I kissed my way up her thigh, letting her feel my tongue and lips until I got to the cleft where her leg met her pussy. I licked her outer lips and she moaned into my dick. I was very close and I wanted us to cum together so I would have to put aside the slow exploration I’d had in mind if I wanted to get her there.

I darted my tongue beneath her folds and licked her up and down a few times, tasting her pussy for the first time. She tasted different than Lana, who was my only other frame of reference. I speared my tongue into her opening, getting all I could of her spicy taste before lowering my head to where I knew I’d find her clit.

I circled her button with my tongue and she growled pleasantly. I felt one of her hands circling the shaft of my cock, stroking the part that she wasn’t sucking on, and I nearly came right there. I held off and worked my tongue harder. Her clit was bigger than Lana’s but seemed just as sensitive. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth, my tongue lashing it hard as I felt my balls start to tighten, knowing that I’d only been able to delay a few seconds.

Becky went crazy when I started sucking her nub, her wailing only muted by my cock as she hunched her hips at me hard, her whole body gone rigid with her sudden orgasm even as her reaction had me erupting in her mouth, blasting what felt like gallons of cum onto her tongue as I lifted my hips, groaning myself.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours as we pleasured each other through one unified orgasm before she went limp on top of me, my softening cock slipping out of her mouth as she gasped for breath. I dropped my head back to the pillow and gazed lovingly at the ass and pussy in front of me. Her hips were still moving in small circles as she came down.

We both panted, my breath against her nether lips and hers blowing coolly over the surface of my cock, still wet with her saliva and my cum. Her fingers stroked me slowly and I still had my hands on her ass, massaging her cheeks and pulling them apart to make her rhythmically clench the muscles, fascinating me even more.

The light had taken on a golden quality heralding another sunny day and my alarm sounded, making us both jump. She giggled a little. “I think you like waking up the other way more. I know I do.”

She got off me and came up to kiss me. I could taste myself on her lips and I knew she was tasting herself on mine. That made the kiss all the more erotic. There was a streak of my cum on her cheek from when my cock had left her mouth and by the time we broke the kiss, it was smeared over both our cheeks.

We got up and I went to get her my robe, pulling up my underwear for the trip across the hall to shower. Our shower took a long time and I’d set my alarm early figuring on a lingering morning with her before I went to work with Daniel. We kissed and washed each other, explored lovingly and teased laughingly. I nearly put my bad foot down when I felt her finger, slick with soap slip into my ass, probing and wiggling. I was surprised by the intrusion, but also intrigued. Her finger squirming got me approaching full erection even though I’d cum just a few minutes ago.

Not that I was surprised by that. I was 14. My recovery time was usually a matter of minutes. I pulled away reluctantly and looked back at her. She pouted at being denied and I chuckled. “Later,” I promised. “I don’t want to be late meeting your dad.”

She grinned and we finished washing each other quickly, drying each other and hurrying back to my room to dress. I had her help me with my clothes for the day to make it go faster since I knew I was starting to fall behind schedule. When we were dressed and my ankle was wrapped, we went downstairs to have a quick piece of toast before heading next door.

She opened the front door and led me inside and through to the kitchen where Patty was sitting at the table. There were a pair of plates waiting for us and she smiled. “Morning kids. How was your night?”

We grinned and both came over to kiss her on the cheek before sitting down to wolf down breakfast quickly.

“Clearly you used a lot of energy,” she teased us. “Daniel’s upstairs getting ready, so you’ve got a couple of minutes,” she assured me.

I nodded and tried to clean my plate as quickly as I could without making myself sick. I’d just gotten to the stage where I wasn’t getting nauseous and I didn’t want to backslide.

I looked up, hearing footsteps pelting on the stairs and Lana appeared a second later wearing a long sleep-shirt. Her hair was a tangled mess, but she didn’t appear to notice and I didn’t mention it. She came over to kiss me deeply before she went to gather her own breakfast. “I was worried I’d missed you,” she said, sitting next to me to eat.

I blushed, but grinned at her. “Seems fair. I ALWAYS miss you,” I said, taking her hand. I’d decided that between the toast at home and the bacon and eggs here, I’d eaten my fill and I leaned back, taking a final drink of juice. “Thanks for breakfast, Mamma,” I said gratefully. “We just grabbed a piece of toast before we hurried over here.”

“Uh-huh,” she smirked. “Slow start to the morning, huh? I suppose I can understand that.”

Daniel came downstairs and joined us at the table for a moment, kissing Patty and the girls before it was time to go. I kissed Becky and Lana deeply and gave Patty a peck on the cheek, murmuring my thanks to her again before following Daniel out to the car.

We chatted on the way into Boston proper to the TD Garden where the team played. He showed me his office and introduced me to a few of the people he worked with before we went down to the athletic center. It was one part gym, one part rehab center, one part doctor’s office.

They had my chart from the hospital there and consulted the x-ray of my ankle for a few minutes before they unwrapped my foot and checked my mobility and how much pain I was in.

To say they were gentle with me would probably be a lie. They were used to flattening out an injury in the shortest time with the least lingering effects and sometimes that meant pushing well past the point of agony. By the end of the day I was exhausted and trembling from the lingering pain. They’d told me that they expected to see me again tomorrow and I nodded. They suggested something for the pain and the team doctor offered to write me a script, but I shook my head and told him what they’d prescribed at the hospital. He felt that was fine and told me to RICE it when I got home and get plenty of rest.

When we got to the car, I got in and slumped back against the seat, spent. More than once today they’d worked my ankle to the point of tears. They’d also done a lot of stretching with my leg to keep it limber. I hadn’t realized how much damage being off it for a few days would cause.

Daniel put his hand on my shoulder, concerned. “You okay?” he asked.

I nodded, but he didn’t seem convinced. “I’m just really sore and tired. It’s what I need to do to get better though. I’m really grateful, but this part is going to suck.” I smiled a little.

He nodded and started the car. “Yeah. They’ll get you back on your feet. I’m just a little concerned at how much it’s taking out of you.”

“Hopefully I’ll be stronger than I was before the accident,” I told him. “There’s equipment there that I’ve never even heard of. I want to try some of it before I’m done there.”

“Well, I’ll talk to them and see if they can arrange for you to test out some of the gear before they have to reserve the center for the team.”

We drove home in silence and he told me to come in and let the girls know how the day went.

He opened the door and I followed him in. Patty was in the kitchen busy with supper and said both girls were next door. “They’ve been over there all day,” she said lightly. “Your mom told me that they were staying for supper. How was your first day at rehab?” she asked lightly.

“Grueling,” I said with a dramatic sigh. “I think I may have wandered into the middle of a CIA interrogation center by accident.”

She laughed and told me it’ll get better. Then she looked at me critically. “You look tired, Matt. Go next door. Have some supper, spend time with the girls and let me have a romantic dinner with this guy.” She punctuated the order by kissing Daniel on the cheek.

“Yes Ma’am,” I said with a smile and left them kissing in the kitchen.

I smiled as I walked out to the street to get around the fence as I thought about them. They’d had a vastly different marriage than my parents had and they were still in love after all these years. It made me feel good about the future, knowing it was still possible to be in love after all that time.

I opened the front door and didn’t see anyone. That kind of worried me. There was no smell of cooking from the kitchen, but I went to look there anyway, finding it empty, I turned and went upstairs. I looked in my room and stopped dead. The room was empty. That’s not precisely true. The bed was still there and the desk and bookshelf, but the bed was stripped and the desk was cleared off, the bookshelf empty and all my stuff was missing.

I smiled and suddenly I knew where everyone was. I hobbled down the stairs, tiredly and then tackled the basement stairs, crossing the rec room and down the short hall to the office. The door stood open and there were voices inside.

I stopped dead in the doorway again and blinked. All four ladies were moving around the room, working at putting the room together. It looked vastly different than the last time I’d been in here. The books were gone from the desk and the desk was pushed up against the far wall to create a work station with a new printer stand and filing cabinet. My old dresser was there, but so was a much larger one that looked new. None of that drew my eye like the bed that dominated the room. I was no expert, but it had to be a king-sized bed. It was huge. I had no idea what it was doing here.

I cleared my throat and four heads turned to look at me. “What’s all this?” I asked, looking around the room curiously.

“Surprise!” my mother said brightly and everyone else joined in, trying to explain at once. “I ordered most of the furniture last week when I was out running errands,” she explained. “The bed is a gift from Patty and Daniel though. Patty told me they wanted to do that as soon as she found out you were moving down here.”

“So you guys spent all day carrying everything down here?” I asked incredulously.

“It didn’t take that long,” Lana scoffed. The delivery guys brought the new stuff down and put it in place except the bed. We had to put together the frame before we could put the mattress and box-spring on it.”

“And we just pulled the drawers out of your dresser to carry them down. That made it easier,” Becky jumped in. “All the rest of the furniture is upstairs still. I guess it’s staying up there.”

I smiled at everyone and felt a little overwhelmed. “Thanks everyone. I don’t know what to say. I expected we’d pick away at this move for the next week or so. I sure didn’t expect the new bed or the new dresser.” I moved over to the office chair that was much nicer than my desk chair upstairs and sat down with a groan as my whole body seemed to scream with the agony that I hadn’t felt after the crash. I looked around some and saw the closet door mostly closed with the now familiar cases pushed to the back behind all the stuff from my closet upstairs and smiled, seeing Patty’s hand in getting it quietly out of sight and out from underfoot. “This must have taken all day.”

When I looked around, everything was relatively cozy. My night table was replaced with a new one on either side of the bed, with one side containing all the stuff that had been on the one upstairs. My books were arranged on the shelves of one of the bookshelves and the other was standing empty, waiting to be filled.

Becky bounced into my lap lightly and slung her arms around my neck with a satisfied smile. “Not that long with the five of us working on it. Mom only went home about an hour ago. She wanted to make dinner for dad. We’re staying here tonight and the alarm’s already set for the morning.”

I nodded and kissed her, noticing how much more affectionate she was since last night. “Is that what the big bed is for? So I’ll keep you guys over here when it’s sexy time next door?” I teased.

She shrugged and gave me another kiss before she hopped up out of my lap only to be replaced by Lana who settled herself a little more gently and curled up like she had no intention of moving soon. I kissed her and slipped my arms around her.

“You okay?” she asked me quietly. “You look pale.”

I nodded a little and put my lips next to her ear. “Just a lot of pain after today,” I confided. “I didn’t want to make Becky feel bad about plopping down too hard.”

She nodded and got up quickly. It turns out that they’d ordered pizza and it arrived while the girls were showing me all around the room. We went upstairs, with me lagging behind tiredly and sat at the table to eat.

“Mom,” I said suddenly remembering. “Where’s the bag from the pharmacy? I think I’m gonna want the pills tonight.”

“I put those in the medicine cabinet in your new bathroom, Sweetie,” she said, fixing me with a look. “Are you okay?”

I nodded. “Today was a tough day,” I said. “They’ll get me back on my feet in time to spend a little time with my girls doing fun stuff before school starts. That’s worth whatever they do to get me there.”

Becky and Lana were both beaming and my sister was making fake retching motions on the other side of the table until my mother swatted her on the back of the head, still smiling at me. “Behave,” she told her. “Your brother’s learned how to treat a girl. If you’re lucky, he’ll teach whatever poor boy you bring home.”

She made a face, but I knew she’d just been kidding and winked at her. We ate and chatted about everything that I’d done today and then I felt like taking something for the pain and laying down. Lana helped me downstairs and Becky brought an ice pack. They turned down the bed and got me in the middle of the bed before Lana went and brought me the painkillers and a glass of water. I read the instructions and took one. The girls unwrapped my ankle and placed the ice pack before coming up to lay with me, taking turns kissing me while I relaxed.

It wasn’t long before I could feel the pain fade and I felt really light and happy. My head felt really thick and I was suddenly on the verge of falling asleep. I told the girls that I thought the pill was working, my speech slurred as I turned my head drunkenly to look back and forth between them.

They each kissed me again and took the ice pack away before undressing me for sleep. They pulled my shorts down and off, followed by my underwear and then they helped me pull my shirt over my head, leaving me laying in the middle of the bed naked. Becky dumped the ice in the bathroom and returned a moment later. She and Lana shared a look and my drug-slowed mind wondered what was up thickly.

Becky shrugged and then nodded and Lana returned the nod. Then suddenly they were undressing and crawling into bed with me, one on each side. “My sexy girls,” I murmured as they curled into me. Lana pulled the blanket up over us and Becky reached out to turn off the light. I remember the two of them kissing me and then felt a head settle on either side of my chest before sleep rolled me under.


My sleep that night was far from what it normally was. I had the most vivid, surreal dreams imaginable. I was being chased by FBI agents who wanted me to return the suitcases full of bedroom furniture. Becky was screaming at me that I was off the team and we were going to be in last place. Lana was wearing a white wedding dress about to marry someone I couldn’t make out and when I screamed, they laughed and someone I couldn’t make out was trying to hand me a baby. My mother telling me that we needed to talk because I needed to find a new mother because she had a new owner. My father feeding tacos to a naked Miranda from one of the poses I’d seen on his phone. Lilly laughing and telling me that she’d copied the pictures from my phone and she was going to use them in the divorce.

On and on the dreams went, disturbing and vivid enough to seem real. Becky, Lana, Lilly, Mom, Dad, Miranda, Patty, Daniel, anger, loss, pain, fear, dread and terrible heartbreak.

When I finally opened my eyes, I wondered if it was the pizza or the medication. I stared at the ceiling and wondered what time it was. I lifted my head enough to see the clock and dropped it back to the pillow suppressing a groan. The alarm would be going off in fifteen minutes so there was no chance of getting any more meaningful rest. I could tell I was going to be nursing this headache half the day. I lay quietly, my mind replaying last night’s dreams, trying not to cry as the emotions that had been frighteningly real flooded through my head. I finally got myself under control just before the alarm woke the girls.

Becky rolled out of bed in shock and turned off the alarm before bounding off as soon as she turned on the light. Lana winced at the light and we heard the bathroom door slam. I sighed and blinked at the light before sitting up and ruffling my hair hard, trying to shake the dreams.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.