My Journey - Book 1: Collars - Cover

My Journey - Book 1: Collars

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

I woke the next day slowly. At first I was convinced it had all been a perfect dream, but then I felt Lana stir against me and a smile spread slowly across my face. I still kept my eyes closed, savoring this moment, waking up with my love in my arms. It was a perfect feeling in a perfect morning. I felt so rejuvenated that I wanted to be up and about. I flexed my ankle experimentally and it still hurt, so I wasn’t going to be running any races today, but the only thing I had in mind was the scavenger hunt with Patty and I had my treasure map already.

I opened my eyes and Lana was smiling at me. “Morning!” she whispered. She looked more dazzling every time I saw her. She leaned in and kissed me deeply before stretching and yawning.

I took the opportunity to gently cup her breast, feeling it beneath my fingers. I’d later find out that it was a very generous C-cup, but I had no way of guessing just yet. It was so soft I could barely believe it. I felt her nipple harden against my palm and I lowered my head, moving my hand so I could take it in my mouth, licking and nipping at it gently while she cooed softly before she pushed my head away.

“Didn’t you get enough last night?” She asked playfully.

I chuckled softly. “I think someone got enough last night,” I said playfully. “I’m actually a little sore this morning.” I moved my jaw experimentally and it felt stiff.

She giggled and stretched out in bed looking up at me with the brightest eyes I’ve ever seen. “Do I need to finish you off to start the day?” she asked coyly.

I was sorely tempted, but shook my head. “Like I said, I’m a little sore at the moment. When you passed out, you pitched forward and head-butted me pretty hard down there. I may need ice for more than the foot today.” I chuckled a little to let her know I wasn’t mad.

“I bit you too,” she said, obviously not happy with herself. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” I assured her. “I know it wasn’t on purpose and I may be wrong, but I think last night was the hardest and longest you’ve ever cum, am I right?”

She nodded. “I’ve ... you know, done it to myself, but never like that.” She plucked at the blanket and then bit her lip. “It was pretty messy to clean up, huh?” she asked, troubled.

“Nothing you have to worry about,” I said definitively. “Some girls squirt like guys cum.”

“So I didn’t, you know, um, pee on you?” she asked turning red, her wide blue eyes searching mine.

I kissed her lips and got up to hop to my desk. I pulled out the magazine I had stashed in there and hopped back to the bed and slid back in. I opened the magazine to the scene of the girl pissing on the driveway and looked at Lana. “If I keep this around for random entertainment, do you think I’d be bothered or turned on by you doing it to me?” I asked gently. “You squirted several times and then when you passed out, your bladder let go. Do you know what I did when you did that?”

She looked at me wide-eyed and slowly shook her head, probably afraid that I’d hate her for it.

I leaned in and put my lips to her ear. “I locked my lips on your pretty pussy and I swallowed, the same as you did when I came in your mouth.” I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight against me nipping at her earlobe.

She flung her arms around me and held me tight. “You don’t hate me?!” she asked panic and relief warring in her voice.

“Of course not!” I said forcefully. “I kissed you unconscious. We’re even now. We’re gonna have to have some sort of playoff game to see who wins this match. Of course I may get a pair of those swimmer’s goggles before we do,” I joked, making her burst into giggles that were at least half relief.

When they finally tapered off, she kissed me. “I was afraid you’d be grossed out about it.”

“Nah. I’ve got stuff like this floating around,” I said, patting the magazine, “and some of the wilderness survival stuff I’ve read says it’s okay to drink urine in survival situations. It’s sterile. It just has some waste minerals in it. It’s bad to drink it too often. You can develop kidney stones from the buildup of the minerals. Having said that, I was VERY grateful you didn’t lose bowel control at the same time. That would have definitely given me the nickname ‘shithead’ for the rest of my life.”

She broke out into fresh giggles at that and buried her face in the pillow to stifle the sound.

I stroked her bare back while she giggled her way through the awkward moment and when she calmed down again, I leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck. “We can seriously explore every kinky activity known to exist if you want. If we don’t like something, we can shrug it off and drop it from our activities without looking back. I’m game for just about anything, so long as it’s something we both think might be fun.”

She nodded and pulled the blankets back, pushing me onto my back. “Stay still. I just want to see if there’s any bruising,” she said and took my cock in her hand, looking it over close enough that her nose was brushing the skin. “It looks okay,” she said, looking up at me. “Is it tender?”

I shook my head and she nodded, giving it a little kiss before resting it against my stomach. She cupped my balls and I squirmed, and knew instantly that this was a different matter. “SO tender!” I said urgently and she pulled her hand away reflexively. I sighed with relief. “Could be bruising or it could be blue-balls. Either way, I’m gonna hurt something awful the next time I cum.”

She obviously felt terrible and I knew I had to say something comforting. “Don’t worry about it. If you’re up to it later, you can help me take care of the problem. I’ve gotta do some chores this morning and an errand that I need your mom for, but by noon, I’ll be back here waiting for my own personal nurse to come make sure I take my medicine.”

She grinned impishly. “Maybe I’ll ask mom to pick up a rectal thermometer so I can take your temperature, properly.”

“I think I’m about to be in over my head,” I said and slid to the edge of the bed. “Care to help me wrap the ankle?” I asked, changing the subject before she started exploring what else she could get out of the nurse role-play.

She jumped up and was kneeling in front of me in a flash. She took a fresh bandage from the bag mom had left by my bed and carefully wrapped the ankle. “It looks a little less swollen this morning,” she said brightly. “But this looks to be plenty swollen,” she patted the head of my dick which had reacted to the sight of her naked and kneeling before me. “Maybe we should wrap it too,” she suggested and then wrapped her lips around it and started sucking it hard, bobbing up and down.

As soon as her lips wrapped around the shaft, she had me. There was no way I was going to push her off, so instead, I remembered what she’d said about forcing her head down last night. I tapped her on the top of the head and she looked up at me questioningly. I gently placed a hand on each side of her head, holding her steady and I could see the delighted smile in her eyes. She nodded just a little bit and held steady while I took her head more firmly and pumped her up and down my cock. I pushed it up against her gag reflex and she heaved and coughed a couple of times before she quieted, breathing hard through her nose.

I waited until she’d just finished taking a deep breath in and then held her head steady, lifting my hips and thrusting into her throat. She choked on it, making obscene noises in her throat and I could feel her tongue slither out along the bottom of my cock to lick at my balls tantalizingly. I groaned softly, knowing I was close and I pulled back, out of her throat only to thrust back in. I fucked her face and throat with small thrusts of my hips, pulling her toward me with each thrust and pushing her back when I pulled back. I was flattening her nose against my stomach and I knew I couldn’t hold out. I pushed into her throat and blasted the first shot directly down to her stomach before pulling back, so I could cum on her deliciously talented tongue.

She started sucking hard and reached up with one hand to pump my cock as fast as her fingers could fly. I rolled my hips and moaned as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake anyone if they were still asleep.

Eventually, the spasms stopped coming and I relaxed back, the ache replacing the rapture. When she finally released me from her mouth with a pop, I groaned a different type of groan and rolled onto my side, waiting for the feeling to peak.

I still reached out for her and pulled her back onto the bed with me and kissed her deeply. She hadn’t swallowed this time and as our tongues dueled, we ended up splitting the mouthful of semen, each of us swallowing half.

When we broke the kiss, I asked her for help getting dressed. She knew from the other night where my shorts and underwear were and she pulled a t-shirt off a hanger in the closet, helping me get dressed in half the time it would have taken me to get it done. I pulled a sock onto my good foot while she wriggled into her shorts, not bothering with the panties. I told her to dump them in my hamper.

“I figure you’re going to spend enough time here that you should have your own drawer when I move into the new room. I might as well start learning how to do laundry for you now,” I pointed out.

“You really think our parents will go along with that?” she asked skeptically.

“Please! You’re mother’s done everything except splurge for a foam finger that says ‘Go Matt! Go!’ and my mom helped change the sheets last night and kissed us both goodnight. Patty swears that your dad was surprised that she made you come home the first night. No one’s objected so far.” I frowned and realized that wasn’t specifically true though. “I think we may have a problem though.”

She looked at me curiously and noticed my concern. “Oh? What problem?”

“Becky. She hasn’t been over to see me since Tuesday night. I have to make time to hang out with her. She might feel like you stole her best friend. I’m worried about her.”

“Let me talk to her this morning while you do your chores and errands and I’ll bring her by around lunch time,” she said confidently. “I’m not as close to her as you are to your sister, but I can talk to her about things and feel her out.”

I nodded and got my crutches under me. I gave her a kiss and then we went down to the kitchen, following the smells of breakfast.

For the second time this week, my mother had made a big breakfast. This time she seemed like she was determined to feed an army. I sat at the table and Lana went to help with getting everything ready and to the table, making things run smoother. Lilly joined us and a few minutes later, there was a knock at the front door and she bounced back up to get it, leading Patty back to the table.

“Morning,” she said to me with a smirk. “How was your night?” she asked coyly.

I took a sip of orange juice and fixed her with a crooked grin. “In the much anticipated rematch, I managed to kiss Lana unconscious, leaving us tied at one knock-out each. The next bout is for the title. We’re planning to sell it on pay-per-view. Would you prefer to attend or tune in live from the comfort of your living-room?”

“Nice,” she chuckled and took a cup of coffee from Lana who was zipping back and forth, trying to be as useful as she could, still feeling bad about last night. “I guess it depends on ticket prices,” she said dryly, taking a sip of coffee.

“Oh it’s not the tickets that they kill you with. It’s merchandising. Lana and I were discussing foam fingers that say ‘Go Matt! Go!’ just this morning. Those will retail for only $39.99.”

“Lana, honey,” she said sweetly, getting her attention over at the counter. “You’ve created a monster. Remember last week when he was shy?” They shared a laugh.

Breakfast turned out to be uneventful, everyone discussing their plans for the day. Lilly had friends that she had plans with, Mom was going to be spending the morning with the lawyer, Patty and I were going to be working on cleaning out the crap that Donald had been keeping for Miranda. Lana was going to hang out with Becky and talk to her about everything that had been going on. She was hoping to bring her back around lunch to hang around with me for the afternoon.

“You girls haven’t spent a lot of time together this summer,” Patty noticed. “What sparked that decision?”

“It was Matt’s idea,” she said simply. “He noticed that she hadn’t been around since his accident and he’s worried she might be feeling left out so I told him I’d talk to her and bring her by later. I’d planned on sitting on him to keep him from doing too much today since his ankle was a lot worse yesterday, but I’ll settle for him taking the afternoon and evening to keep his foot up since he said he had things that needed to get done today.”

Patty nodded and sipped at her coffee. “Glad you’re thinking about Becky. I think you might be right that she’s feeling left out.”

“Well I didn’t make a big deal about it Wednesday because she was at the hospital and I know we’ve had a game since then that I couldn’t go to, so not a huge deal, but I want to talk to her before things go too long.”

We made some small talk until people started drifting away one by one. Lilly took off on her bike and Mom went to get ready. That just left the three of us alone at the table. “So once Mom leaves for the lawyer’s office, me and Mamma are gonna tackle getting a few things cleaned up around here. I might ask her to run me into town, but I can’t imagine that we’ll be that long.”

“Since when do you call her ‘Mamma’?” Lana asked with an arched eyebrow.

“We talked about it yesterday, Sweetie,” Patty told her lightly. “Matt’s been in and out of our house for nine years. He’s family. We just never said it out loud. Why do you think that your father and I haven’t lost our minds over you getting so close so quickly? We know Matt. He’s been in love with you for more than half his life and he’ll never stop loving you. We know him well enough to know he’d never hurt you. Besides, the sex you’ve already had is the stuff of legend. I couldn’t deny you that kind of experience. It doesn’t come around often enough to make it a sure thing. So Matt’s as welcome next door as he is here.” She reached out and took one of my hands and took Lana’s with her other hand. “I told him we’ve always felt like he’s the son we never had.”

“That means I’ve been kissing my brother,” Lana pointed out with a laugh. “I’m told that’s frowned on.”

“Only in 42 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, American Samoa and IHOP,” I said dismissively. “I’m sure we can work around that.” We all laughed and then Lana left with a quick kiss for me and Patty and I got up from the table.

“So what’s the plan?” she asked curiously. “I assume you want to clean out the spider-hole?”

I nodded. “I could really use a sympathetic ear attached to a level head,” I said, thinking back to the distressing conversation I’d had with my father the night before. “The meeting I had with Donald last night was ... bad. Really bad.”

We went back up to my room to retrieve the gym bag and I told her about the whole thing. I grabbed the box of Zip-Lock bags from the kitchen on the way to the basement and once we were safely down there, I talked it out while we emptied the stash in the office. “Totally blew my mind,” I told her. “He’s been hiding this shit on her say-so for who knows how long. If someone had found this and asked the wrong questions, we were all fucked. He doesn’t live in the house any more. The hammer would have fallen on Mom and then Lilly and me were without two parents. For a guy who works with numbers, I would have thought that he could put two and two together. But the kicker is that he’s a hardcore sub. Like over the top sub.”

“Wait, ‘sub’?” she asked, not familiar with the term.

I nodded, understanding. “Submissive. He’s horny for the BDSM scene. She’s his owner. Not kidding. He gets his rocks on giving up control to her. But, being a piece of shit, she made him do something that would train-wreck all our lives. I’m not the kind of guy to judge. I’ve followed the links he had on his computer and when those relationships work, they’re like a machine, but when someone decides to victimize the other, it’s all kinds of therapy, plastic surgery and jail time.”

I just cut off suddenly, realizing I was babbling. “Sorry,” I said, trying to calm myself down. “It’s just a lot to take in and I can’t tell Mom about any of it because it’s all ammunition for the divorce. I can’t tell her about THIS because I can barely wrap my mind around it. Oh, he also told me there’s two other hiding spots. SURPRISE!”

We had been careful to use the Zip-Locks to handle the contents of the spider-hole so that we wouldn’t be physically touching them, a precaution that I thought was prudent, given that I was paranoid about what we were going to do next.

“Thanks for helping me out with this,” I said gratefully, “and thanks for listening to me rant like a madman.”

“I don’t have a problem with helping you,” she said dismissively. “I know you were as shocked as I was when we opened that plug. All you can do is try to clean up the mess now.”

I nodded. “I would have done this part by myself, but one of the spots he told me was somewhere I can’t get to on one leg, so I might need help with it. I doubt it’ll be hard to reach. Donald isn’t precisely athletic.” I looked at the stack on the desk and shook my head. “Let’s get it in the bag. A gym bag is a little more discreet than THAT.”

I was disgusted and it showed. “If the other stashes are like this, I almost want to turn her in myself. Well, I suppose we should go see the one behind the furnace.”

She smiled a little, letting me grouse about it for the moment. “You know there are plenty of people that lay asleep at night and fantasize about finding something like this,” she pointed out.

“Finding ten million dollars in embezzled funds hidden in your house isn’t as comforting as I’d imagined. I’d feel better if I knew that the embezzler was buried along the I-95 in a couple of dozen holes. Then I could imagine spending it. Right now, I need to get it out of the house and somewhere secure.”

“You COULD turn it in to the FBI,” she suggested and I stopped to think about it for a long minute.

“I don’t think it’d be that simple. My dad’s implicated since he stored the money here. He’d be looking at jail time and I’m pretty sure they use guys like him as currency in prison. Given enough time, I can try to trickle some of it into bonds or something legitimate and untraceable to whoever she stole it from.”

I led the way to the furnace room and carefully got down on my knees to reach into the cavity behind the furnace, my hand closing around a bag of some kind. I pulled it out and swore. It was at least three times as big as the other stash, maybe larger. We looked inside and I shrugged. “Okay, so new plan: the seven of us move somewhere that doesn’t ever get snow, take new names and live like kings. Good plan? I thought it was a good plan. Maybe lacking some of the details, but we can hire a detail guy.”

We hauled the money back to the office and counted out the bricks. “This chick is fucking crazy,” I declared. “Unless she stole this from 50 different companies, there’s already people looking for her,” then I shrugged. “Well, last one is in the garage. I may have a complete meltdown if it’s the big bag.”

We closed the office door behind us and walked out to the garage. I’d brought the flashlight and shone it up into the rafters. “He said it was up there in three bags.” I crossed over to the tool bench and boosted myself up to sit on it. I saw the stern look on her face and gave her a nod. “I’m just shining the light. I imagine it’s in one of the corners.”

In several places there were boards crossing the rafters to form make-shift platforms that we’d used for storage over the years. Some years, the patio furniture would go up there or something that we couldn’t find room for in the house. I was high enough standing up that I could see the tops of them and shone the light around slowly, looking for gym bags or briefcases or something relatively small. He’d said it was bags. It was on my third pass that I saw them. It was three hard-sided suit-cases. “I hate being right,” I said softly and pointed it out. “It’s in the far corner. It’s three pieces of luggage.” I got down to my knees carefully and then sat down on the bench, using one of my crutches to pull over the milk crate I’d sat on what seemed like a lifetime ago, even though it had been less than three days ago. I used the milk crate to hop down and joined her beside where the cases were. I pointed out the ladder and told her I’d try to help her ease them down, but it probably required two able-bodied people to get them down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.