Work Experience for Heather

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He was a 60 year old experienced chef with his own restaurant, she was a 34 year old married lady who wanted a change in career. Her husband had moulded her into a sexual dynamo and then started having an affair with a younger woman. She wanted her revenge so she seduced the older man much to his and her enjoyment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Revenge   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   .

I never expected to be enjoying some pussy pie in my kitchen.

Being 60 years old and widowed for the last 5 years, pussy pie was the furtherest thing from my mind. Besides, my late wife Beth, who I’d been married to for 35 years, had a very limited range of sexual experiences that she wanted to participate in.

We were both virgins when we married, and we had been completely faithful to each other right through our marriage. Sex happened in bed at night and in the missionary position, and oral sex was not on the menu ... ever.

Although we tried, we never conceived a child ... and we never found out why.

For the last half hour I had been expertly tutored in the art of pleasuring a pussy. It was my first up close and personal experience with a pussy - yes I had led a very sheltered sexual life.

The pussy in question belonged to Heather, a 34 year old married lady who had seduced me. Yep, she had made all the moves. I had learnt that her husband had taught her much sexually, but had started to stray lately in search of younger women.

Her seduction of me was her way of paying him back for being unfaithful - not that she was going to be telling him.

Heather had pestered me, coming into my restaurant a number of times begging to get experience. I had finally relented after her sustained campaign, in part due to her heaping high praise on my restaurant.

For the last three weeks she had been doing work experience in my restaurant kitchen, showing me her commitment to embark on a career change in hospitality. I thought that she had the makings of becoming a successful chef if she kept up her enthusiasm.

Her husband had dropped her off at my restaurant in the middle of the afternoon on his way to the airport. He said that he was off to a three day conference, however later Heather told me that he was off to visit his young lover.

Within an hour of her arriving a massive snowstorm had hit the city, bringing everything to a standstill, and closing most businesses including my restaurant. The snow was piling up deep, making travel impossible. She was stuck with me for the time being. None of my staff had been able to leave their homes.

I thought that the storm would blow over quickly, so whilst we waited for it to end, I offered to give her a masterclass in my apartment kitchen that was three floors above my ground floor restaurant.

We worked closely together, and I found myself bumping into her often. We made a joke of it. She was physically and socially attractive, and I found myself enjoying her company. I was very pleasantly surprised when one of the bumps resulted in her big rounded breasts pressing against my chest with her face in very close proximity.

Before I could step back she placed her hand on the back of my neck and drew me into a passionate kiss ... which I returned with some gusto. The last five years has been very lonely since Beth had died suddenly of a brain hemorrhage.


Within minutes she had stripped us both naked. A first for me - I’d never been naked outside of my bedroom and bathroom. I was sitting on a kitchen chair, and she was perched on the edge of the kitchen bench giving me instructions on how she wanted her pussy eaten.

I must have done something right - my face was soon soaked with her juices ... she had squirted when she had orgasmed.

Heather stood about 5ft 5ins tall - she wasn’t skinny, but she wasn’t fat either. She had long red hair that tumbled to the middle of her back. Being a natural redhead she had creamy white skin with a smattering of freckles.

Her face was beautiful - even more so when she orgasmed. Bright green eyes and soft lips.

Her breasts were full and rounded, topped by long hard nipples that had been pierced with fine gold rings. They were hard from the moment that I laid eyes on them.

Her pussy mound had a fluffy growth of hair that matched colour-wise that on her head, however her pussy lips were completely bare. What caught my eyes about her pussy were the fleshy lips, and the gold ring that pierced her clit.

She had directed me to flick the clit ring with my tongue, sending her into convulsions. Doing that a few times had her orgasming long and hard.

“You are a quick learner” she gasped, pulling my face closer to her pussy to continue my education, showing me how she wanted my tongue to probe between her engorged lips, and to spear into her tight canal entry.

“Oh ... oh god ... yes ... fuck yes” she screamed with another massive cum racking her body, with her juices flooding my face again.

As she recovered from her latest massive cum, she encouraged me to stand, snaking her hand out to grasp my hard cock.

“Oh wow ... I never expected you to be so big” she moaned, stroking me gently, and leading me closer until my cock brushed against her engorged lips.

“Fuck me” she hissed positioning me at the entry to her tight hot canal.

I pushed forward into her white hot pussy, scorching my cock with her heat.

“Oh fuck” she gasped drawing me deeper and locking her legs around my waist to prevent my escape - if I ever wanted to. This was sex ... fucking in a way that I had never experienced before. She drew me back into a kiss with her full breasts pressing against my chest.

All I could do was grind into her depths, she was holding me close and deep.

“Don’t hold back ... cum in me when you need to” she groaned between our lip bruising kisses.

Within 30 seconds I could feel my balls boiling - my own orgasm was so close.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.