My Brother's Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl secretly desires to be a slut like her best friend. She soon gets her chance with the her brother and the family dog.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Bestiality  

After school the next day I dropped my bag on the living room floor and bent over the coffee table and grabbed the remote to watch some TV. I still couldn’t believe that I had had sex for the first time yesterday, and that it was with my brother. Not to mention letting the dog lick my pussy until I orgasmed uncontrollably. All day I had been reliving it over and over. I was feeling like such a slut for letting it happen and it was making me horny as hell.

Right before I stood up I felt a pair of hands grab me around the waist. I looked over my shoulder to find my brother standing right behind me. I felt him pull my hips into his and I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my ass.

“I never realized how fine an ass you had.” He said as he slowly ground into me.

He stepped back and I felt a momentary pain of loss as his cock left my ass. Then without asking any permission my brother grabbed the bottom of the sundresses I had on and flipped it up over my hips exposing the pink thong I had on. I felt him grab a hold of it and yank. A sharp pain hit me as he ripped my thong right off me. And then with a quick unzip of his pants and a hard thrust he was inside me. I was so wet and aroused by his action that he easily buried himself into me. I braced my hands on the coffee table as he began to fuck me.

“Ohhhh, Yes,” I moaned as he hit the perfect spot. Thrust after thrust. Harder and harder he slammed his cock deep into me. My pussy felt like it was on fire from all the friction. All I could think was that I was such the slut for letting my brother fuck me again. And it turned me on like nothing I had imagined.

That was until I heard my brother called out, “God you’re such the slut aren’t you. You’re so totally enjoying your brother fucking you!”

And I exploded. His words were so powerfully degrading that I climaxed.

“Oh god yes! Yes!” I screamed out. Whether it was agreeing with him or the force of my orgasm, it didn’t matter. I was enjoying it. And as my pussy began to spasm around his cock I could feel him tense again and knew he was about to blow his load into me. “Shit! Fuck! Yes! Yes!” I cried as I felt each drop erupt into me. My pussy was contracting wildly, trying to milk him for each drop as the rest of me felt like I was flying a hundred miles off the ground.

He stayed like that for a minute, his cock softening inside me as I lay panting over the coffee table, enjoying the feel of being fucked again. I felt a little sad, empty, as I felt him slide out of me. Still in a daze, my brother helped up of the coffee table before guiding me down to kneel on the floor in front of him. My face was just inches from his glistening cock.

“A good slut cleans up her mess,” he said.

My brother grabbed the back of my head and held me as he pushed himself into my mouth, my lips parting willingly. I could taste his cumm mixed with my juices as I took the first cock I had ever had into my mouth. I was surprised at how smooth he was and how salty it tasted. And how much I liked it!

I licked and sucked on the wonderful object in my mouth, trying to capture every drop of our cumm. I was mesmerized by how velvety and soft he was. I didn’t really have any idea what I was doing but tried to imagine I was eating a popsicle and tried to mimic that. It seemed to be working as I soon began to feel him growing hard in my mouth. I found that I really enjoyed the feeling of him growing in my mouth and it encouraged me to try harder. I could hear my brother begin to moan as I licked around the mushroom shaped head of his cock. I had licked up all the cumm from when he had just fucked me but I could still taste the pre-cumm leaking out of the tip of his cock as he got excited again. I took him into my mouth again, sucking on his shaft for all I was worth, trying to be the best slut I could be.

Then I felt my brother grab hold of my hair with both hands. He held my head still as he began to thrust into my mouth. It was all I could do to not gag as his cock hit the back of my throat as he fucked my face. Over and over my brother thrust, his balls slapping my chin as he buried his cock in my mouth. Somehow I was able to open my throat a bit more so I wasn’t gagging each time he entered me. I was beginning to enjoy him fucking my face. I was becoming the slut I had dreamed about being.

I could hear my brother panting out in pleasure above me. I knew he was enjoying using me. Then his cock jerked wildly and he exploded inside my mouth. I clamped my lips down over the shaft of his cock hoping to capture every last drop of his cumm. Some of it was shot straight down my throat and I knew some leaked out of my mouth, dribbling down my chin as my brother slid in and out of my lips while shooting load after load into my eager mouth. Finally he was spent and I was able to swallow the mouth full of cumm. I was quickly finding out that I really enjoyed the taste. He withdrew his softening cock from my mouth and I then was able to lick my lips clean. My brother smiled down at me and I knew he had enjoyed himself. Then before he could ask, I leaned in and sucked his soft cock into my mouth. It felt so weird being soft and bendy, but I did my best to lick him clean.

I felt a bit sad as my brother stepped back from me. I had enjoyed having his cock in my mouth and felt surprisingly empty now that I didn’t have a cock in me. And plus I was supper horny again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.