My Brother's Slut - Cover

My Brother's Slut

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl secretly desires to be a slut like her best friend. She soon gets her chance with the her brother and the family dog.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Bestiality  

Kristy: OMG guess what!

Me: What?

Kristy: U never believe what I just did ... or rather who lol

Me: lol yes I will. Its u! :)

Kristy: lol True. So I totally hooked up with Brian!

Me: You mean Brian from chemistry?
OMG he’s so fucking hot!

Kristy: Even better without his pants on ;)

Me: OMG. What about your boyfriend?

Kristy: He was there 2 ;)

Me: Holy shit both of them?

Kristy: Well actually it was 3

Me: What was 3?

Kristy: It was 3 guys. Brian, Chris and his cousin Max!

Me: Damn girl. Ur a slut! ;)

Kristy: What me? With all three holes filled at once? No!

Me: SLUT!!!!!!

Kristy: You just wish it was you.

Me: NO!

Kristy: Me thinks thou protest too much!

Me: :p

But damn, was she right! I could just picture my best friend, naked, her large, firm, breasts covered in cumm, a cock in her soaking wet pussy, one in her tiny pink ass and deep throating a third. And boy did I wish it was me. My pussy was on fire just thinking about it. But I was way too shy to ever act the way my friend did. She was a slut, knew it and took complete advantage of the fact. She was willing to do just about anything or anybody for that matter.

Me? I was still a virgin. I was too shy to even let a boy feel me up. I could only dream about being like her. I don’t know what it was that held me back. Not that I had much opportunity. Most of the boys went after her knowing what she was and left me alone knowing I wouldn’t put out. I wanted to be like my friend but just couldn’t find a way to act out my desire.

My body was aching just thinking about the fun my friend was having and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight if I didn’t take care of myself. I threw off my cover and grabbed my vibrator out of my dresser. It was times like this that I was happy that I like to sleep naked. One less step between me and my battery operated boyfriend and my aching slit. I turned the vibrator to full and slid it down my stomach, enjoying the trembling as it grazed across my skin, down between my legs and over my freshly shaved mounds. I was happy that I had shaved after I had gotten home from school today. I loved the fresh clean look of a naked pussy. Not that anyone had gotten the chance to see mine yet.

“Ohhhh” I moaned as the metal tip slid in-between my swollen lips. I slowly pushed it inside of me, enjoying the feeling of it filling me up. I closed my eyes and wished it was a real cock sliding into me. But even if it wasn’t I was still reveling in the sensation of it filling me up. Once I had it buried deep in me I slowly began to slide it out. I felt my pussy try to clamp down on it not wanted it to leave me but I continued sliding it out knowing in a second or two I would be pushing deep into me again. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as I pushed the vibrator back into me. Oh god it felt so good.

Over and over I thrust the vibrator into and out of my wet slit. Electric sparks were flying through my body as I slowly fucked myself. I could hear myself moaning out in pleasure as I slid the vibrator out of me, when suddenly I felt something land on the bed.

With a shout I opened my eyes to see the family dog Rex headed straight towards my pussy. “No, Rex,” I cried out trying to block his path. He easily brushed past my arms, knocking the vibrator out of my hands and burying his head between my legs.

“No, Rex! Stop...” the words dying on my lips as I felt his tongue lap up against my aching sex. And then again. Up and down my wet slit he frantically licked.me. Over and over, never stopping

“Oh fuck me!” I cried out as I felt his tongue part my lips and worm its way into the entrance of my pussy. It was like nothing I had experienced or even dreamed about. His tongue felt better than any fantasy I could dream up and I felt myself give in to the pleasure. Any pretense of trying to stop him was gone. I let the family dog lick away at my aching pussy to his heart’s content.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.