BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Christen slid out of the convertible’s passenger seat limp and sweaty.

“Thanks for the ride, Miss,...” was about all she could manage to say.

“Just Scarlet dear, and the pleasure was all mine.” The redheaded adult winked.

“M-m-m mine too.” the teenager returned the woman’s wave, and stood gathering her strength as the car pulled away from the curb. Presently the buxom blonde recovered enough from her recent orgasm to walk up the walkway to her house.

She hoped her BFF Helen would be home soon. Christen had so much to tell her. Her adventure at the mall was wild enough, but the ride home was, quite literally, the climax. Scarlet laid a hand on the girl’s bare thigh as soon as she had the seatbelt fastened. The surprise touch had such an electrifying effect on the youngster, her entire body seemed to swell. As soon as they entered traffic the owner of the Rising Sun eased her free hand under the girl’s skirt.

Dazed and confused, Christen sat still, wondering what she’d gotten herself into. The adult was friendly and unthreatening enough, and the way that hand teased her privates was certainly pleasant. It kept the tingling sensation going strong. It was not like she hadn’t had a strangers hand down there before. The morning bus ride was only number two in her life. But this was a woman.

It was a woman who seemed to understand her. The woman giving her a ride home. Who was a 14-year-old to deny this adult. After having thought this all out, Christen parted her thighs to see if Scarlet would go further.

The redhead did, of course, boldly stroking the damp slit of her twat. It did feel good, after all, and very much in tune with the mood of the day. It felt so good, in fact, that Christen slouched in the seat and spread her legs wider, inviting it.

That allowed access to her drooling cooze, and Scarlet’s fingers worked magic there. The blonde teen’s eyes stared blindly at the sky as anticipation blossomed in her loins. Christen had to stifle the whine threatening to escape her throat. The heat rose in her chest, her nipples stiffening painfully, her breasts aching for attention.

The 14-year-old could raise one hand to quell the desire there; the other trapped beneath the woman’s arm as she fondled the youngster’s mons. Christen felt a finger probe between her slick labia, eliciting an unchecked moan of pleasure. That finger curled upward, nudging the teenager’s distended clitoris, then stabbed deeper into her vulva.

With that another orgasm wracked her body. The second of the day? The third? Christen had lost count. Yet the pleasure continued as Scarlet kept fingering the kid’s cunny until the girl’s hand fell away from her boosom in exhaustion.

The rest of the ride home was a blur. When they arrived it was all Christen could do to get out of the car.

Yes, she had quite a story to tell Helen when they got together again.

The following Tuesday she sat on her front stoop, anxiously awaiting the arrival of her BFF. Helen had called to say she could come over once her chores were done. The prospect of the girls exchanging sexy tales put the buxom teen into an aroused state, and used the time to enhance the mood by flashing passing traffic.

She had not dressed for that purpose: her cut-off jean shorts a bit too tight to allow a good view. Just as well, she knew, for this was her neighborhood, after all. The schoolgirl needed to keep her knees together most of the time, just in case someone in a house across the street happened to look out a window. She would watch as a vehicle approached, and if she did not recognize the occupants Christen would let her legs loll open, hoping at least a sliver of her light blue panties would show.

When she saw Helen coming down the sidewalk, her heart thumped harder. Despite chance of being seen doing so, Christen held her legs wide as a welcome to her friend. It worked. Helen turned into the driveway, saw the blonde’s pose, broke into a wide grin that she quickly covered with a hand. Christen stood and ushered the other girl into the house.

The girls spent a suspenseful few minutes chatting with Christen’s mom. Her dad was at work. The woman let them raid the refrigerator and cupboards for snacks before they went up to Christen’s bed room. The blonde locked the door, hugged her best friend and sat on the desk chair, leaving the bed for Helen.

It wasn’t long before the conversation turned to recent events.

“So, like, how was your trip to that resort with your parents?” Christen opened.

Helen gave a shrug, and said, “it was kinda brutal, but I did have some fun. What about you? Get laid or anything?”

“Not exactly, but I did do some flashing and got fingered a couple times.”

“Ooh, that sounds fun. I want details!”

Christen told her about the bus ride and Mr. Leather Jacket. Then she told Helen she had lost count of the guys who looked up her skirt, and how it made her so hot she had to go to the woman’s room and masturbate. The blonde hesitated relate the incidents at the Rising Sun. It was all king of too kinky, and didn’t know how her companion would feel about it.

Even she didn’t know how she, herself, felt about it.

“Sounds like something I did on the way to the resort. We stopped at a McDonald’s for lunch, just going through the takeout window, you know? This kid was in there. I was in the back seat, and kinda teased him by putting my legs open. I had cut-offs on, though, so he didn’t see much.”

Christen continued her story as is she had not heard Helen’s comment. “I was so horny I took my panties right off after going to the bathroom.”

“Did anyone see?” Helen asked.

“Maybe, I guess. I did bend over to look in windows and stuff, so maybe some guy saw my bottom.

“What else did you do up there in the mountains.?”

“Well, the only fun thing I did was go to the pool they had there,” Helen began, and launched into her story of having sex with the lifeguard. “It was the best sex ever! His cock was, like, this long!”

“No way! It sounds to unbelievable, but I don’t even care if it is. I’m so horny now...” Both her hands jammed into her shorts crotch.

“So, you gonna masturbate now? I can leave if you want,” Helen offered. The girls had played together before, sure, but it got a bit out of hand that last time. She was fearful her BFF might not care for a repeat performance.

Christen shrugged, wondering the same about Helen. She decided however to test it out.

“If you want, I guess,” Christen answered, “but I want to show you something first.” The blonde teen disappeared into her closet, fumbled around a bit, then came out holding the Rising Sun shopping bag. Sitting again, she lifted the plastic dildo from inside, having since buried the box in the trash.

“What is it?” asked the towheaded girl.

“Well, the box said ‘full body massager,’ but it’s really a dildo.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.