BFF Secrets
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The days that followed passed slowly for Christen. Summer camp was a bust. She’d been going there for the last few years, and enjoyed most of that time. This season was different. It was a girls camp. The only males were instructors, more interested in the female instructors than the little girls they supervised.

Christen was no longer a child, being nearly old enough to be a counselor herself. She would have loved the chance to scare up some action of her own. Unfortunately it rained nearly the whole two weeks. Rain coats or cold weather outfits were not going to entice the men.

So most of her idle time was spent wondering what Helen was up to. The BFFs had very little time together since summer vacation began. Even a rainy day could be spent happily in the company of her companion.

She certainly did enjoy the private moments she and Helen shared, but that was not normal. Her whole purpose in life was to get laid - by a guy. As much as she loved Helen’s attention, it was distracting her from that goal. Christen needed to get her mind back on track.

Now home from summer camp, Christen decided to do something about it. That very next weekend: hitch hiking to the mall just to see what happened. She immediately thought of talking Helen into it, too, but then decided, no. This was something she had to do alone.

Helen would have had to decline the invitation in any case. Her parents scored a resort weekend in the mountains. It was in ski country, but off season, so the promoters were enticing people to consider buying condos. Helen didn’t care about condos or skiing, but the idea of a resort vacation sounded like the ideal escape from all the mixed emotions she had been feeling about her confusion about her friendship with Christen. Spending an entire weekend with her parents could be a bummer, but knowing them as she did, she guessed she would have plenty of time on her own while they did their thing.

As they drove to the mountains, her parents deep in conversation in the front seat, Helen lounged in the back, sunlight warming her body, wondering what Christen might be doing at that moment. Closing her eyes, the towhead imagined her best friend watching TV, or staying late in bed. Either way, she preferred to envision her buxom companion still wearing that threadbare night gown she always wore to bed. Occasional sleepovers proved the blonde had only one bedtime attire: the thin, pink sleeveless pullover that barely covered her hips.

Seeing her that way, her bottom peeking from beneath the hem, never failed to turn Helen on. It did so now, in the back seat of the SUV, remembering how the other girl’s nipples formed dark circles in the front of the nightie, often stiffened with the excitement of being nearly naked in the presence of another person. This in the early - innocent - days of their relationship, when the blonde teen would furtively run her hands over her bare legs as yet unaware her body was aching for arousal.

More than once Helen saw Christen actually swipe her fingers over the crotch of her panties while pretending to be concentrating elsewhere. Though Helen barely looked to be of teen years, she did know how that intimate touch felt. Just knowing was enough to set her own mons tingling.

Helen’s eyelids popped open the second she realized she was doing the same to herself right there in the car. Neither parent was looking in her direction, so the young schoolgirl continued to fondle her inner thigh, teasing her body to a state of desire.

The moment faded suddenly as her dad asked if anyone else was hungry. Helen gave her denim crotch a squeeze and sat up. What was Christen doing at that very moment?

As it happened, the buxom blonde was not having much fun. It was hot, mid-day hot, and traffic too light for her outstretched thumb to get any action. Nor did it help that she was perspiring heavily. With miles to go before reaching the air conditioning of the mall, Christen wracked her brain for an alternative plan.

Even if she did catch a ride, who would want anything to do with her? Sweat dripped into her cleavage from her chin. Her tube top had pit stains, and she could feel perspiration running down her inner thighs. At least she was wearing a pleated skirt. It was certainly short, but long enough to cover her panties. As wet as they felt, she was sure they looked peed-in.

Toying with the idea of doing just that - it could hardly make things worse just then - but the schoolgirl still held hopes of better things to come. In any case, right then she needed a rest. A bus stop shelter lured her to its bench. She sat, blew out a breath of relief and tilted her head back, wondering what the chances were the bus might have AC.

Cat calls and whistles from a passing car snapped the young blonde awake. She couldn’t have been asleep long, Christen reasoned. It was still mid-day, and still hot. Sitting there relaxing unconscientiously, her hands slipped to the seat beside her, and her legs ease apart.

Instinctively she slapped her bare knees together, hoping no one noticed the crotch of her white, flowered panties: but of course they had. The jeers from that car proved that. Accidental or not, the incident absolutely fit the mood Christen was going for. It may not net her a ride, but what better way to entertain herself as she waited for the next bus.

Parting her legs again got her two horns and a “nice undies!” before the bus rolled to the stop. Stepping into the coach the young teen entertained the idea of continuing her careless antics. The number of other passengers would preclude any overt expressions of desire, but a girl could tease, couldn’t she?

Between the bounce of her loosely haltered breasts and bare legs, Christen got a lot of silent attention as she stepped along the aisle. From the young boy that couldn’t stop staring, to the grins and winks of adult men boarding the bus. The stern, disapproving glanced women were easily ignored, even as she took a seat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.